Priestesses of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

"What do you need of us? What is the plan?"

The giant shook his head, "Right now, the only plan is to get these two to safety. We cannot allow them to fall into the hands of my people." He looked at the other man then, "No matter what."

Aved nodded his head and Mya felt the solemnity of the vow that the men now shared. But she caught upon something else too. Her eyes sought Soji's as she spoke. "Not without my sister. Not without Rata."

Both men shook their heads. "I am sorry, young priestess, but we cannot run those risks. If you are captured, if the two of you fall into their hands, then all is lost."

Soji drew herself up to her full height, placed her hands about her hips. "I don't care what is lost. Mya is right. We do not leave this place without our sister."

The man knelt before her sister; even then he came almost eye to eye with her. "Please listen, my sweet salvation. I would do anything. Give anything to please you. But I cannot do this. We cannot risk it." He turned towards Aved. "Please, Councilor, you must see, it is foolhardy to risk that which we might save, that which we must, to rescue that which is lost already."

Another voice interrupted from the doorway. "I'll do it. Tell me what I have to do."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers
12