Priestesses of the Goddess Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

He plunged inside of her quickly, seating himself fully in her tightness, holding still deep inside of her. "Just as I am yours, mate," he answered as his body began to find the rhythm that pleased them both. He watched her arch into each thrust. It was the dream of a lifetime as he made love to his mate in the bright sunlight. She could hide nothing from him then. "Look at me," he pleaded as he fought his own need, fought to hold back his release. "Please, mate, look at me."

He fell into the depths of her eyes as he plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. He felt her body reach for its release and used his power to augment it, "Cum for me." He gritted his teeth as her muscles contracted around him, locking him inside of her. "Look at me, mate," he commanded as he forced himself fully inside of her. "Cum with me, Rata," he cursed as their gazes held even as their releases poured over them like a waterfall, carrying everything in its wake. And the power burst forth over him.

When it finally quieted enough that he could move even a bit, he collapsed on top of her, rolling to the side just enough that she did not bare his full weight. "Fuck me," he whispered.

He felt her chuckle, her muscles tightened around his still hard shaft at the movement. "Yes, yes, I did, Sir."

He kissed her nose and pushed deeper inside of her, "And if you want to earn one of those sacred good girls, you will again, mate," he started the dance again, pushing them higher and deeper than before.

***

Amorra bent and kissed the tiny sprite with ruby cheeks and light brown hair. "Go, my precious child. Go into the world; bring the gift of Faith to all that would embrace you, my sweet. But most of all, bring it to them." Tears glistened in her eyes as she held the child close to her for a long moment.

"Go, my daughter, before your mother changes her mind," came the rough voice behind them. The dark god Fate came to stand beside his wife, his hand rested lightly upon the child's head. "We are both proud of you, precious. You have been all that parents could want in a child and we know that you will be for them too."

The little girl nodded and smiled up at them. She wrapped her arms about both of them and squeezed. "I shall miss you, Papa and Mama."

"No, my sweet, you won't. We shall always be with you," he said as he pushed his finger into her chest. "In here." He looked over at his wife, who for perhaps the first time in their eternity together was truly speechless. "But you really do have to go, sweetness. Or your Mama is going to spoil everything and keep you here with us."

The sprite nodded her head and hugged her mother, "Everything will be okay, Mama." She smiled and turned, walking into the clouds. She shimmered for a long moment as she turned and blew them a kiss. Then she was gone.

The beautiful goddess collapsed into his arms in tears. He held her for several long moments; his hand upon her back soothed and comforted his spouse even as his dark ebony eyes glistened with their own tears. "We knew this moment would come, mate. The day when their gifts were needed more by the mortals than by us. It is that time."

She nodded and hiccupped against his chest. She turned and brushed her face into his shiny tunic. "Do not blubber all over me, woman. Have some dignity. You are the goddess of love."

She smiled up at him, her fingers brushed the corner of his eye and collected a tiny drop that shimmered upon it, "And you are the dark god of Fate. But none of that matters, she is our daughter and we must share her with them. As unfair as that seems, you are right." She squared her shoulders and inhaled deeply, "Are the others ready, my Lord?"

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers
12