Prim and Proper

Story Info
Unadventurous wife's wild night out.
1.6k words
3.78
188.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diedre
diedre
1 Followers

I've always been a proper woman, who always places my napkin in my lap at dinner, says "thank-you" and "you're welcome," and has flawless posture. I always have my long, blonde hair pulled back tightly in a bun, put on little make-up, and wear long, conservative skirts. Those that know me think I'm quiet and shy. My husband even thinks I'm old-fashioned and unadventurous. However, let me tell you about my one night of pure ecstasy. The night I shocked the hell out of my ever loving husband.

It all began one spring morning. My husband, Steven, and I were doing our ritual Saturday morning routine of sitting on our porch swing drinking coffee. Sitting with my back straight and legs crossed with both hands daintily wrapped around the coffee mug, I listened to my husband of ten years discuss work. Work! That's all we seemed to ever do or discuss. Wasn't there more to life? I had begun to grow tired of its tediousness and laborious hours. Day after day we got up early, drank coffee while reading the paper, went to work, came home, ate dinner and went to bed. Even our days off consisted of us discussing work. It was an ugly, repetitious cycle.

"Steven? Let's do something tonight. Something that doesn't pertain to work," I blurted out.

'Did I say that out loud?' I wondered.

Steven sloshed his coffee and gaped at me, speechless.

"Uhh."

Placing my hand in front of my mouth, I gasped.

"Oh, Steven, I'm sorry! I interrupted you! It was a silly idea really," I giggled while waving my hand.

"Well," he cleared his throat. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know. I heard that new club down town has great food and a great dance floor. We've never gone dancing before."

Dancing? What had gotten into me? I couldn't believe I was saying these things! Was I going insane?

"Huh? What? Honey, I don't know! Dancing?" Steven cleared his throat again and ran his hands threw this thick, black hair.

I turned to face him as his big, brown eyes filled with astonishment.

"Oh, come on! Let's just try it out. We live only two blocks from it. If we don't like it, we can walk home!"

"Well, it has been a while since we've done anything. I don't want to stay out too late, though."

"Of course!"

That night I rummaged through my closet to find something to wear. I looked through all my tan and brown skirts. All of them long and conventional. No, I wanted something different. Something sexy!

I looked in the mirror. Is this the same woman who didn't swear, drank only a little wine, and whose house was immaculate? What had gotten into me? Why did I want to go to a club and dance in something slutty?

Before I knew it I was starting to fantasize about a room full of naked men. I brought my hands to my pussy and was shocked at how wet I was. I'd heard other women talk about masturbation, but had dismissed the idea as improper. However, tonight I began to rub my clit and was satisfied at how wet I grew. I saw myself sucking a room full of cocks, all of them cumming in my face, down my throat, and all over my chest. Dick after dick, cock after cock I sucked. How many of them? I lost count. My fingers went in and out of pussy in a rhythmic motion. My body convulsed as the orgasm hit. I sat there afterwards, dazed.

"Wow!" was the only word I could muster.

Steven and I have sex very rarely. The few times we did were very mechanical and almost choreographed. Never before had I had an orgasm so intense and powerful.

I began to feel something grow inside of me. Something animalistic and shameless. I ran to my closet again to look for something a little kinky. Finally, I found a little black leather skirt that a friend of mine had given me a while back. Again, I had dismissed it and had stashed it away.

"Well, tonight I am going to put it to good use!"

I slid on the skimpy skirt and decided to go without underwear. Next, I put on a tight fitting tank top without a bra.

I looked in the mirror and a devilish grin spread across my face. My small, perky breast peeked out through the shirt and my long well shaped legs looked splendid! I topped it off by wearing my long, blonde hair down and loose.

'Steven! Are you in for a surprise!' I said to my reflection.

I heard a rap at the door.

"Honey, are you almost ready? It's getting late and I'd like to hurry and get...

Steven's jaw dropped a mile and eyes grew as big as golf balls as I walked out of the bedroom. His gaze went from my head and slowly down to my feet.

Sighing and grinning angelically, I answered that I was ready.

"Well, umm. You look! Wow! Yeah! Let's go, then."

Steven didn't take his eyes off me during the whole walk to the club. Even as we arrived at the club he couldn't tear his eyes off me.

We ordered our drinks.

"Yes, I'd love a double please!" I ordered. "I want to let my hair down in a number of ways tonight." I said to Steven as he stared dumbfounded.

"Well, what has gotten into you tonight?" he grinned.

"I just feel like being a little wild and dirty tonight." I leaned over and began kissing him while I ran my hand up his thigh and over his dick that began to grow hard under my touch.

After a fourth round of hard drinks the music began to roar and I began to feel it pump through my body.

"Let's dance!" I said as I pulled Steven's hands and dragged him to the dance floor.

I pulled him close and began to grind my hips against him. I ran his hands up my thighs, under my skirt, and up to my pussy that was sopping wet. He let out a gasp.

"You're not wearing any underwear!" he replied as his fingers began to play with my tight, wet pussy.

"Nope! No bra either!" I said as I grabbed his other hand and slid it up my shirt. He began to play with my nipples that began to grow erect.

"You're crazy!"

"Oh, yeah!" I replied wickedly. "Watch this!"

I broke away from Steven and began to dance with the guy next to us, grinding and grabbing him while Steven watched. I bent over and seeing I had on no underwear, stared down at my pussy and placed his fingers deep inside me. As his fingers began to pump in and out my cunt my hips grinded up and down in rhythm.

With his other hand the stranger began to play with my tits. Unable to control myself I unzipped his pants took his cock in my hand and began stroke it. It was almost like my fantasy, except much better! I looked over at Steven who began to rub his crotch. Others began to watch the show as well.

Unleashing the animal inside me I slowly crouched down and took the stranger's dick in my mouth feeling all eyes on me. I wanted to make sure that my audience was satisfied, so I gave them a good show. I sucked eagerly, rubbing my tongue up and down his cock while my fingers played with his balls. I stroked his dick some more and sucked on his balls impatiently. When I felt my mouth fill up with the stranger's warm, salty cum, an orgasm shot through my body. Never before had I felt so powerful with so many eyes upon me, giving head to a stranger, and my husband watching me.

Steven grabbed me, whisked me away, and rushed me home.

"I have to fuck you now!"

However, the closest we made it was our front porch.

Steven eagerly lifted my skirt and took off my shirt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me right here and now!" I screamed.

My husband rammed his hard cock into my hot, wet, tight pussy and pumped away.

"Yes! Please don't stop! Don't stop!" I couldn't control myself.

Shortly afterwards, onlookers began to take notice and gather around our porch. They watched while my husband and me fucked on our porch. Steven filled my pussy with his juices. However, the party had just begun. Seeing the crowd of strangers I spread my legs wider.

"Who's next?" They eagerly lined up to take turns with me. I let out a moan as the first stranger thrust his dick in my pussy and his tongue licked my tits. In and out his dick pumped. I took another stranger's dick in my mouth and one in my hand. I sucked one dick, while I stroked and fucked two more. Tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, tan, it didn't matter. They all flocked around me fucking me from behind, underneath, in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth. They came all in my pussy, in my ass, on my face, on my chest, and in my mouth. I didn't care! I wanted to fuck all night anywhere, with anyone, and anyhow. This went on for hours. I looked over at my husband who was smiling from ear to ear.

When the last stranger had his way with me Steven fucked me again.

"God! Your pussy is so wet and used! You liked fucking those strangers didn't you, you little slut!"

"Yes, I did! I'm your little whore! My pussy is full of cum!"

Steven and I fucked till the sun rose. I lost count at how many orgasms I had that night! Never again was our sex mechanical. Never again was our Saturday morning porch swinging seen the same again. And never again did my husband think I was unadventurous.

diedre
diedre
1 Followers