Prima Nocte Ch. 02: Homecoming

Story Info
Continuing the story of Abby and Vince, from Prima Nocte.
10.4k words
4.46
7.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

NOTE: This continues the story of Abby and Vince. She visits him at college.

*****

"Abby, slow down, you've already explained the list of numbers three times. I'm your brother; I've been here a few times and know my way around the house."

"Yeah, I'm nervous about visiting Vince at college."

"Really, I don't know what you packed but I've never seen you use just one suitcase a duffle bag and your carry on, unless you were going on a road trip to McDonald's."

"Funny, ha ha."

"Don't know why you're nervous. He's been up twice last month, only fair you visit him. Besides, he wants to show you off."

"Show me off?"

"Yes, he's happy and proud that you're his girlfriend and is looking forward to homecoming."

"So, he told you about our first date, huh."

"Sort of, he's not a kiss and tell guy. Yes, he mentioned he's not a virgin and that you were wonderful. Commented, with a nice smile, about a most enjoyable breakfast and enjoying the time you two are together."

"He didn't give you any details?"

"Nope but I'm all ears if you want to,"

"I'm not telling my brother any details; just use your imagination."

"Well, your bags are in the trunk, the dress, just in case, in hanging up. The tank is full and it's a three to four hour drive. The kids will be fine, I've got plenty of beer, and Jane will be spending the weekend so I'll be pleasantly semi-occupied."

"I'll call when I get there. I've got his room and cell numbers and his dorm name."

While driving, Abby spent some of the time, figuring out what she'd do when she saw him. She was wearing a front button red toned skirt, black shirt and light leather jacket. Her hand went between her legs as she drove.

I'm horny, I miss him and now I'm getting wet. A big hug, sexy kisses and when we're in his room Vince is getting fucked!

She got there in just over three hours, parked in the back of his dorm and called his room, no answer. So she went inside and sat in the common room, and called his cell. It went to message.

"Vince, I'm at your dorm, call me back...Love you."

Here phone's ring tone, Long Cool Woman sounded.

"Hello, sexy."

"High Abby, where are you?"

"I'm in the room with the TV and coke machine."

"Great, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes, just getting out from student teaching. Are you hungry?"

A soft and little sultry "Yes," was her reply.

"Good. When I get there, I'll change my clothes and then we can get something to eat. Love you to."

Twenty minutes later, Vince arrived. "Hello Abby, I'm so glad you made it. Hope your drive was okay? God I missed you."

Abby had gotten up from the couch and was walking to him. He's in a shirt and tie, another one I like.

"Vince, stop talking," as one arm encircled his neck, while the other his waist, like twin pythons, pulling him into her as she quickly licked her lips, before they landed on his, her tongue charging into his mouth, as she lightly hummed, while Vince's arms wrapped around her back, pulling Abby close as well.

Their kiss lasted several minutes, before they came up for air.

"Not that I'm complaining, Vince, but, did you get all dressed up for lil'ol me," as she batted her eyelashes quickly, as she loosened his tie and undid the top button.

"No, there was open house at the school for the students and their families, but you were next on the list."

"Well, I do see a tie I'd like to add to my collection and maybe a shirt. Let's go get by bags."

One suitcase, a duffle bag and a makeup case were placed on the floor, he hung her dress in the closet.. No sooner had he done that, Abby pushed Vince against a wall, her mouth attacking his, her tongue a torpedo, forcing its way into Vince's mouth, while her hands removed his tie.

"It's been almost three weeks and I'm going to fuck you, dearest."

Her hands unbuckled his belt, then jerked his pants and briefs to his knees, just after his hands unbuttoned her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Abby then began walking Vince to his bed, pushing him down. Her wet panties were quickly removed and tossed.

"Dear, my pussy is hungry and needs to fuck a big hard dick...yours!" She ripped his shirt open, buttons flying, then she positioned his already leaking and slick shaft and slammed her pussy onto it.

The both arched their backs. Vince reached for her tits but Abby just grabbed his hands, pushing them above his head, as she lowered her head to his, lightly biting his lips, then jamming her tongue into his delicious mouth and squeezing his dick each time she did.

"I'm fucking your mouth and cock at the same time and it feels so good. I mean really good."

She continued riding his shaft up, down and in circles, hard and fast for about five minutes when she felt his manhood tighten. She sat up, leaning back as far as she could.

"Oh my fucking god, Vince, that feels so utterly fantastic!" He body felt like it was burning up and about to explode. Very soon, Abby had an intense orgasm.

"Oh god Vince!" she flushed, wave after wave of her woman's juice and felt Vince's cock erupt like a volcano, at the same time. She just sat on Vince, squeezing his penis and reveling in the orgasm that they had both just had.

That was memorable and we came at the same time! Abby had a smile almost from ear to ear as she looked down at her lover. Should I tell him? I will later.

She rolled off of Vince, snuggling up close and holding him as he placed an arm around her. Abby's left hand was tracing randomly on his T-shirt, while her other hand was playing with his hair.

"That was...uh, well um, I will need to buy a new shirt."

"Sorry about that, I'll take it home and replace the buttons," Abby replied, giving Vince a kiss.

"That was more my first quickie with you, but, to your credit, because of you. Thinking about your body, its curves, your hard prick, the way your tongue tantalizes me. I just had to fuck your body. What are you thinking?" Abby was now looking at him, her head supported by her right arm. He's confused

"I was shocked, surprised, pleasantly. I never thought of a woman wanting to just fuck. Yet the way my cock felt, the way you feel lying next to me is worth it. I'll consider quickies as a sex pop quiz. Did I get an A?"

"My dear, you got a 100 with 7 bonus points for being prepared for class."

Abby, leaned her head to his and they started kissing, tongues dancing. Vince's' hands were going under her shirt. She felt her bra snaps come apart as Vince's hands teasing and played with her tits and now, hard nipples. Her right hand pulling his head close, while the left found his growing penis. Shortly after his roving hand found what he sought, his finger began entering her pussy as he rolled to her, putting Abby on her back. His lips now licking her neck as he whispered "Make up test."

"Oh, teacher, won't you get in trouble doing it with a student?"

"This is adult education." Vince inserted just the tip of his enlarged member and left it there but flexed it inside her wet pussy.

"I see that someone has been studying and it feels great."

Vince teased her for a while, before pulling out, smiling as he got on his knees.

"Put your thighs right here, Abby," he tapped just below his shoulders.

She did as he asked, draping her lower legs over his shoulders. Vince began sliding his cock on her wet and slippery labia and clitoris.

"Oh my Vince, where did you learn of this position?"

"Maybe I'll tell you. For now be quiet and let me pleasure us both, because my dick is feeling as great as you are wet."

Two months and he's learning my body very well.

"You'd better stop knocking at my door and come inside and play or there will be hell to pay."

It took Vince longer than Abby was able to wait. Her hand snaked down and assisted his 7 inches to its proper destination. Vince slowly sank his shaft into her love canal and slowly out. Then he moved his hips sideways, his hands pulling her thighs close as he leaned in. Her pussy was squeezing his cock.

"Abby, this feels great."

"You're surprise in screwing me is fucking great, pound that magic wand in to my pussy and I want your mouth on mine."

Abby used her legs to pull Vince from kneeling to lying on her as her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Fill me dear, blast your cum from that cannon of yours. I'm coming."

Abby's legs pulled Vince as close as they could. Her mouth enveloped his as her tongue slammed its way into his mouth. She raised her hips as the waves of pleasure swept over her and she felt the heat radiating from her body, when Vince's cannon fired filling her with the best ammo she'd ever felt.

"Just stay on top of me for a while, I'll try to keep you hard, as long as I can." She began squeezing his dick, licked his lips while seeing her reflection in his amber eyes.

Could I be?

Abby's efforts kept Vince hard enough for about ten minutes of romantic kissing and enjoyment, before his penis slipped out. He rolled to his side.

"Abby, we should change and then I can give you a tour of the college and then some dinner at the dining hall."

"Well, aren't you the big spender. It's been three weeks and you spring for college food."

"Actually the food is rather good. Then we can get some ice cream in town."

"Hm, wouldn't have anything to do with the first time we had ice cream, would it?"

"Could be, then there's a party at my frat house. Along the way I want you to meet my friends."

"Well I do like the getting dressed part and then you can tell me where you got that inspirational idea on how to make love."

"That's easy, I'll show you."

Vince got up and went over to his desk and pulled a book from it.

"Here, my study manual. An older book but it's very instructional, called The Joy of Sex."

Abby took the book and began flipping through it.

"I vaguely remember hearing of this book. You haven't been practicing this, have you," Abby said with a light heated tone and smile.

Vince's face just went blank. Shit! He thinks I just accused him of cheating.

"Never, Abby, I only want to do these with you."

She jumped off of the bed, her bouncing tits catching his eyes.

"I know that and I trust you, I was joking with what I said. I was surprised, flattered and enjoyed what you did, Vince. You're a very good lover, boyfriend and friend," as she planted a nice kiss on his lips.

"Is there a bathroom I can wash up in?"

"Yeah, I'll stand guard and you can use the one right down the hall."

Vince pulled on a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt as he stood outside the bathroom. When Abby had finished

"Okay, some nylons and panties and my heels."

"Why the change, you looked great, without."

"Thanks dear but I need to look right while I check the competition out?"

"Abby, there is no competition. I'd never cheat on you."

"I know that and I trust you, Vince. It's them I don't know or trust. As for the high heels, they're the worst things to wear when driving. Besides, I dressed for the occasion. I wanted to fuck you. Nylons weren't needed and would've gotten torn."

"Abby, there's a box on the shelf in the closet on the right, it's for you."

"Thanks dear," she quickly retrieved the package..

"She pulled out a hooded sweatshirt with the Greek letters Kappa Epsilon Tau, a pull over night shirt that said 'Good Morning Sexy, Miss You, Have a great day'.

"Awe, you didn't have to buy me anything, but I'm glad you did. I'll wear the sweatshirt tomorrow and maybe the shirt for tonight. Now for you," Abby went to the closet. "A nice pair of jeans, use this long sleeve shirt, oh and your blazer from our first date."

After Vince finished dressing, Abby smiled, "Yup, now for a picture of the two of us."

They left and when down stairs, Vince told her.

"That room over there," he nodding to the door labeled RA. "That's where I'll be living next year. I found out on Monday that in addition to my teaching assistant position, I'll be the dorm RA. I'll make about 17k for the year and have my college paid for. It's a one bedroom apartment kitchenette, living room with a pullout bed, for when you and the kids come to visit."

"Me and the kids?" Why the hell did he say that and why doesn't it scare me, that much?

"Yes, as long as you want to bring them."

"I'll consider that, thanks Vince," she kissed him, wrapping her arms about his neck. They continued on the abridged tour, stopping at the Student Union. Several shout's of hello's to Vince as he and Abby walked in, holding hands.

"Hi guys, we'll be right over. Abby, you want something to drink?"

"Sure, tea or coffee would be fine."

"They have both," as they entered the small cafeteria. Vince got a coffee and Abby a tea. They went to TV lounge.

"Lounge crew, this is my girlfriend, Abby Douglas. Abby this crew here is, from the left. Janice and Ralph, they're D&D players. The couple there is Debbie and her fiance Jim. The others are Dave, Mark, Terrie, Bill and Alisa."

I wonder if Debbie is the girl he told me about on our first date.

"Hello all, pleased to meet you."

"Hi Abby," they replied. Vince and Abby sat on the open end of a couch.

"We've heard many great things about you, from Vince," said Janice.

"What have you been telling them about me, dear?" He's turning a little red."

"I told them how proud of you I am and how happy you've made me."

"Don't forget, how damn good looking she is," said Bill. His statement earned him a slap on the back of his head from Alisa.

Abby leaned over to Vince and said, "Allen was right about you." then she kissed his cheek.

They talked for about half an hour, lightly probing Vince and Abby about where and how they met and hooked up. They left so Vince could continue the tour. Next was the Marie Curie Science Center.

"This is were I spend a lot of my extra time during the week."

On the third floor they were greeted by "Hello, Vince."

"Hello Dr. Sinclair, doctor Mayfair. This is my girlfriend, Abby Douglass. Abby, Dr. Mayfair is my adviser and I'll be the TA for Dr. Sinclair, next year."

"Pleased to finally met you, Ms. Douglas, please call me Richard," said Dr. Sinclair.

"Yes, and I'm Sally," added Dr. Mayfair.

"Thank you, Sally, Richard. Call me Abby, Vince has mentioned you both, with high regard."

"How goes your degree," asked Richard.

"I graduate in June."

"Great for you, Abby," said Sally.

As Vince resumed the college tour, he said, "You're not mad that I told a lot about you?"

"No, it just shows me how proud you are of me. Besides, since you didn't tell Allen about our first date, you wouldn't tell anyone."

The tour finished about half an hour later at the Convocation center.

"Okay, here is were I splurge on dinner. Friday is buffet style. Take whatever you want, it's on my card."

"This is nice. There's fish fry, roast beef, ziti, veggie lasagna, a couple of salads, soup. Vince, you surprised me again with dinner," she kissed him on the cheek.

They spent a pleasant time talking about both their classes, her kids and his friends.

"Where to now?"

"To the Kappa Epsilon Tau house. A few more friends and acquaintances for you to meet. You've been great, Abby. I'm sure this isn't the most exciting thing in the world to do."

"It's not that bad, dear. I know how important they are to you and I'm flattered that you want them to meet me and meet them. KET, the same as on the sweatshirt you got me?"

"Yes and by meeting them now, they'll be sober."

"Now that's a ringing endorsement. Will I regret seeing them later?"

"No, but several will be in a different state of mind."

"I look forward to seeing how close to Jekyll they are and Hyde they become."

"After that the ice cream I mentioned earlier."

The KET house was typical. A fairly neat and clean first floor, pictures of past alumni, an awards case. Vince was called into a short meeting, leaving Abby with several girls getting the place ready for tonight. Wendy brought her into the kitchen.

"Girls, we've some temporary help. This is Abby, she's Vince Amalfi's girlfriend. I'm Wendy these here are Katrina, call her Kat, Laurie, Jennifer and Shanice."

"Hello, pleased to met you."

"Great, were making some appetizers for tonight, jump right in," Wendy said.

They were making those cocktail wieners, then wrapping them in crescent roll pieces, then backing them.

"Abby just want to let you know that Vince did me a great favor," said Shanice.

"What did he do?"

"He told me that I should argue two of the word problems on my chemistry test and how to. That advice got my enough points to keep my 3.5 GPA and get a grant for this year."

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks but do me a favor, don't break his heart."

"Excuse me?'

"Yeah, oh Vince hasn't said a word but our boyfriends have and just so you know, he's hooked and well you're older and a guys first almost always doesn't end well."

Vince is hooked on me? Am I'm his first love? Could be, but I'm his first everything. I might be hooked on him but...

"Shanice, we've been dating for two months and I really do like him and have no notion of where we'll end up." Except tonight in his bed making love

Vince returned about 45 minutes later.

"Sorry that took so long, chapter finances, and other business. Didn't expect you to be put to work. Now, for that ice cream I promised."

"No problem, dear, I enjoyed it."

It was about 6pm when they returned to Vince's room.

"Vince, what time does the party start?"

"About 9ish, why" as a smile appeared on his face.

"I'd like to take a nap for a little, if that's okay."

"Sure, I'll set the alarm for 8:15. Then I'll stand watch while you shower, if you want to, then I will. Would you like if I joined you in that nap?"

"I'd love that and yes, I'd like to shower before the party."

I wouldn't stop him if he makes a move but I like to just cuddle and nap

Shoes were kicked off, Vince pulled a blanket over them and though they kissed and touched a bit, then napped, she fell asleep her head on his chest, Vince caressing her arm and lightly humming, her arm across his body.

The alarm pinged, Vince got up, "Abby, time to start getting ready. I'll check the bathroom out. You have a robe?"

"Yup and flip-flops."

Abby took a quick shower and then Vince got ready.

8:45 and you never want to be the first there.

Vince returned in about twenty minutes and saw Abby in a see almost fully see through black lace lingerie. Her breasts and pussy were barely covered.

"Vince, dear, I've never seen such a look of surprise on your face. Cat got your tongue?"

"Um, Abby, You cant tell from the tent my hard-on is making?"

"Oh love, I see that desirable reaction but that's your body, what's on your mind."

"That we're spending the night here, I hope."

"Close, we'll be punctually late. Now, get over here and kiss me."

That's one heck of a pup tent and it's all mine. I just might be his, I'm so confused about that

The two came together, but this time Abby's tongue teased his, tracing around his lips, lightly licking the tip of his nose. Vince followed suit and added a trip to her ear and toured from there down her neck and back to her lips, attempting to enter her mouth, she shook her head.

"This is for you, not that I don't want it but I'd need another shower, you wont." Her hand reached down and pulled the waist robe towel off.

In her most sultry of voices she whispered in Vince's ear. "Oh my, such a raging bull, no longer caged. What shall I do?"

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers