Prima Nocte Ch. 02: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I don't already know.

"I a few ideas."

"Do any of them have me with this remaining on," she said as her lips were kissing him down his neck and shoulder, while her hands teased his cock and balls.

"Oh Abby, I'm so fucking turned on by how you look and what your doing. Well, as sexy and awesome as it looks on you, you'd look twice as good with it on the floor of my room," as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"That does feel good, but this is for you, so lay down on the bed so I can see how late we'll end up being."

"Your command is my desire, my lady." He picked her up, kissing her as he slowly walked to the bed.

"Oh you cock feels so good." and if that keeps up, we won't go to the party and my plans for this evening will be changed.

He let Abby stand on the bed as he knelled, then began kissing and massaging her body from her neck to her pussy, before he laid down.

"Is my lady satisfied?"

"Soon, good knight, desires will be satisfied and swords will be sheathed."

Abby reached under the pillow and removed a bottle.

"This is a couple of months late but, it's cherry flavored."

"Uh and how does that work?"

"Shh, and learn." Abby let several drops fall onto his manhood. Then her hands began working their magic.

"Oh that feels different, nice a little cold"

Abby smiled at the sheer joy on his face, then her mouth slowly descended onto his hard shaft.

"Mm, I'm finally getting a cheery from you, late but so worth it."

Her hands were massaging his sack, while she blew and licked the tip of his cock. She held his penis up so her tongue could swirl it's way down the underside of his manhood. Reaching his marble, she sucked one and then the other, into her mouth, her fingers teasing his unsheathed sword.

She stopped briefly to apply some more and her tongue began a return journey and when it reached the summit of Mt. Amalfi, began enveloping it as she suck and flick the head and swirled round it as she slowly descended down it's slope.

This is so enjoyable, I should have thought of this much earlier. He was very surprised by the sex jell and it being edible. I'm sure his mind is racing about that.

Abby, removed her mouth from his cock, her hands continuing to caress it while a finger gently probed the slit, and spread the leaking nectar around the head. looked him in the eyes.

"I'm so enjoying your sword being sheathed in my mouth. You body is so responsive and your sounds are music, we're both enjoying this. Your eyes are marvelous to look at and they told me all I needed to know when you walked into the room. I'd really like to do more to your body but we really will be going to your party and when were back, well, we'll see what happens. Now to finish what I started."

His cock was again the attention of her slow but steady ministrations. Time didn't matter, just the way her body felt, the way his body felt. She felt his groin tighten, his breathing shortened.

"Oh Abby, your the most attractive, beautiful and desirable girlfriend a guy could ever have."

His hips arched and he exploded into her ready and waiting mouth. Abby had timed it perfectly, she swallowed each blast, then continued sucking, milking it for all she could, keeping a little cupped on her tongue. She slinked up his body, seeking his mouth her tongue, diving into his mouth. For the first time, Vince actually felt and tasted his own seed. His tongue stopped dancing, briefly, then began playing probing, playing with it and Abby's tongue, swirly around and around, then swallowing.

Abby pulled her tongue out speaking softly. "What do you think of that? A surprise first."

"Salty, yet otherwise I've nothing, an acquired taste perhaps. Yours is different. Maybe I need more practice but I've nothing to compare it to amount or taste. I do so enjoy knowing and feeling your reaction. Since you asked me, if you don't mind me asking, what do you think of it?"

"The taste is okay, I like it but I also like how my lover enjoys it. Experiencing his thrill is part of the enjoyment I get, as well. You see, my lover is a most attractive, sexy and attentive man who pleases me very much." and who I think I'm in love with.

"Right now, dear you are as sexy, seductive and desirable as any woman could be. You just gave me the most enjoyable and pleasurable blow job you've ever given me. Yet, this only makes me even more happy and proud of you, so I'd best get dressed, well I'll help you get undressed, then dressed first."

Abby laughed, "I can manage that right now, because you'll try and distract me. But I do promise, you can undress me later. I've got my clothes on the chair, yours are hanging up in the closet."

She had just finished when Vince grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, his tongue diving into her mouth, as his hands began their descent to her tits.

"Like I said, dear, we've a party to go to."

"Okay but you can't blame me for trying."

"Did I blame you for what you just did?"

"Uh, no, you didn't."

They made it to the part about 10pm. First stop was the kitchen for some snacks, Shanice was there.

"Hey you two, I see you finally made it over."

"Better late than never," Vince said as he pick up a plate with some pizza and wrapped cocktail wieners.

Abby, had one and looked at Vince."After what I just had, this really does pale in comparison."

They went to the bar and got a beer. "Abby, if you'd rather have some punch, a bit more kick."

"No, the beer's fine and don't have too many of those."

"I don't plan on it."

During the party, Vince went to play some pool, while Abby went to get some more munchies. She got lost on her way to the bar, when she heard the voices of one of the girls from earlier, say her name.

"...Abby is to be left alone, Carol. You had your chance. You dumped Vince, well now he's got a serious girl. Don't go find some other guy," said Katrina.

"Yes, don't do anything stupid, especially here," said Wendy.

"Okay, I'll be good. "

"Great, since we all understand each other, enjoy yourself tonight."

I'll have to do something about that tramp bitch, but what and I rather not make Vince mad at me.

The rest of the night was enjoyable. Vince and her played pool, he was good at it, and started to teach her, with only minor flirting. She managed to drag him to the dance floor and discovered that he really didn't know how to, but when a slow song played, he had no problem pulling her to him.

His eyes are happy and I know I've nothing to worry about from Carol,

She kissed him, several times, he returned each one. "Do you know what time it I?"

"Abby, with you in my arms, I don't care. However, it's now, 12:37am."

"Let's go back to your place."

"Sure."

They got back to Vince's room, Abby tuned the stereo on and "Abby, would you like some pizza or something else?"

"What I want falls into the something else category. Now, come over and I'll explain what that is."

Which explanation will I give, I'm confused on what to tell, though totally sure on what's going to happen.

Vince came over after turning off the light, just the few blue lights lighting the room as the soft romantic music filled it. Abby extended a leg to him.

"I wonder how you'll appreciate me wearing blue jeans instead of those sexy stockings from earlier, tonight?"

"Whatever you wear, will look much better on the floor, than on your body, my delectable, seductive enchantress." Vince started kissing her ankle and slowly moving up her leg, as it rested on his shoulder.

"Dear, in case you forgot, the object is to remove my clothing."

"Dear, have you not said, its a journey, not a race?" Vince, having reached the couch, used a hand to rub her jeans over her pussy with one hand as the other reached to loosen the metal buttons. Abby's right leg slid off his shoulder, down his arm, her foot setting on the floor. Her other leg was bent at the knee.

"Hmm feels good, what's next, I wonder."

His eyes are like candles, not looking at mine, they dart, searching for something

Vince went down on one knee as he leaned forward, his teeth grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it down.

So that's what it felt like, a great release.

"Vince, how delightfully sexy of you."

"I had the best teacher in the world," Vince stood up, grabbed her right leg and tugged a few times, to loosen her jeans then he reached for her other leg, doing the same. Her jeans were pulled off and tossed on the floor.

"See, they look better already, just like you do."

Vince leaned down and grabbing her panties, slowly pulling them down, Abby helped a bit pulling her legs close and bending them. The panties didn't end on the floor, they got stuck on the drapes over the window. His face moved to her garden, his tongue imitating a snakes.

He blew on her lips, his tongue then licking up and down between them. He located her hot button and began swirling around it.

Oh my that feels good. An "Oh yes," softly escaping from her mouth. Vince's hands started lightly dragging along her outer and inner thighs, creating goosebumps.

His tongue then moved south and began probing her love canal, her hips slowly moving up and down.

When he does this it always feels good but not as good as his fingers or that beautiful cock of his.

Abby's hands began pulling his shirt up toward his face. Vince knelled and Abby sat, they removed each others shirts and locked lips in a bout of set kissing and tongue dancing. Abby hastily removed his jeans and briefs.

"Vince, I've something to show you tonight, if you're interested."

"Of course."

"First, a present for you. Look in my duffle bag."

"Now?"

"Only if your interested in what I's like us to do."

Vince went and checked, removing a wrapped present.

"What's this, Abby?"

"Open it and I'll explain," as she slinked up behind him, kissed and blew in his ear. Her hand reached around and squeezed his semi hard shaft.

He opened it and saw that it was a blanket, a green football field. He unfolded it and saw that there was a 'G' for his team, the Packers.

"Thanks Abby but I don't get it."

"True, not yet. Where is the G?"

Vince looked and noticed. "It's on the 50 yard line."

"That's right. I didn't think we'd be able to use the actual field, so put it on the bed and we'll be able to make love on the 50 yard line."

They kissed for a little. Vince put the blanket on his bed.

"Dear now sit on the 'G', Indian style, then put your hands behind you on the bed behind you and lean back a little. Once he'd done that, Abby got on the bed, standing one leg on either side. She lowered herself to her knees her hands playing with his cock while looking at the anticipation in his eyes. She felt the wetness and fire slowly building between her legs.

Nice leaking, hard, and big.

Abby started kissing his lips, her tongue tracing them. She then enveloped his mouth her tongue entering his mouth.

His dick is twitching and rubbing my pussy. Time to slow this down.

Abby adjusted his penis and slowly sat on it. She then slid her legs around his waist, her lips and tongue, teasing and kissing his neck, her arms wrapping around his chest. Vince was doing the same to her. He tried to thrust his manhood farther into her but couldn't. She squeezed his hard member and lightly blew in his face.

"Oh Abby, this is as terrific as it is different."

"Same here lover. This is for being close touching, kissing, feeling and sharing,"

The two did just that, slow kissing, squeezing and love making for a while, when Abby whispered.

"Lean back on your arms." Vince did, then Abby did.

"Oh fuck Abby that's great."

They stayed like that, each looking at the other while she squeezed his cock, that he was flexing.

He looks so different, so entranced looking at me,

"Vince I'm fucking loving this, now I'm going all the way." Abby began leaning farther back, watching Vince's face.

"Dear, if it hurts too much just lean into me and I'll pull you on top.

"Are you enjoying this, Abby/"

"Very much so, lover. Your body is almost glowing to me."

"So is yours to me, however, my dick's never had any yoga lessons."

"You did utterly great, now come to me and lets make love!"

Vince leaned in and Abby pulled with her legs. The two were locked together when Abby's back reached the bed. Vince started gyrating his hips against hers.

"Rest on your arms, elbows and knees, keep that hard on inside of me. Yes, that's excellent, now slowly inch your way up so your head is on my shoulder."

Oh god Vince you're doing great, flexing that shaft as you crawl.

"I'm coming out, I'll stop."

"No dear, that's supposed to happen, just a little more, yes, oh yes." Abby brought her legs up, even with his hips.

"This feels great and now we rock, back and forth slowly. It's called the C.A.T. Now, lets rock our bodies."

For several minutes they rocked, kissed, tongue danced and caressed each other. She ran her fingers through his hair

Oh my god, he's ringing my bell, I'm like a dam that's close o bursting. Vince is getting close.

"Oh yes Vince I'm almost there,"

"I'm going to come Abby, I'm going to fill that canal"

Abby's damn burst and Vince's cock erupted like a fire hose, filling her like never before. Vince had five large blasts, and Abby's water flooded around his dick and down her pussy.

Abby glanced at her watch. That was the best 45 minutes of love making I've ever had and the second time we've come at the same time.

They fell asleep wrapped in the blanket. Abby felt a tongue kissing her neck and ear, just before a hand started playing with her nipples. He's becoming very comfortable with me, this is his second time waking me up.

She rolled onto her back, her arms around his neck,

"Good morning, Vince a penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm thinking of seven inches of love for the best mother, lover and girlfriend any guy could dream of and she's her in my bed and my arms. You're special, Abby."

"You are such a charmer and well you're well..."

He interrupted her with his tongue, circling around her mouth, then her lips.

"You really want to talk right now?"

"I want to finish, then on to pleasure. When are you coming home for Thanksgiving?"

"I'll be home that Tuesday, oh 5-6pm, why?"

"Would you like to stay with me and the kids," her eyes were locked on his. He leaned down and kissed he, lightly, romantically.

"Absolutely, dear," as he began moving his dick outside of her now moist pussy a few times as they locked in a bout of heavy kissing. Vince's manhood grew, he raised his hips and sank his shaft into her womanhood. Slowly in and out for several minutes.

"Oh Abby this is so nice but I'd like you on all fours."

"Why you beast, I like that one very much."

It took a few seconds but Vince resumed his stroking of her love canal, his speed increased and he also began pulling almost all out then quickly all the way back in. He reached around, caressing her tit's and nipples, his tongue tantalizing her neck.

"Oh Vince, that's it keep it up." I'm burning up inside. His rock hard cock is driving me wild. When I squeeze his love machine he flexes it.

"Abby, you're so wet and tight, I love how you squeeze me. I'm going to fill your pretty pussy soon."

He kept stroking her for several minutes before his balls tightened, he gave one hard forceful push as he emptied himself inside her, yet kept up the in and out of his dick.

"That right Vince, keep fucking me with the cock, oh yes, so big and hard. Oh god all out and back in. Your load feels great and now it's my turn."

She timed it just right as her hips moved backward as he was driving forward, her orgasm rocked her body, she clamped onto Vince's dick like a drowning person grabbing her lifesaver, milking it as her waves of pleasure encompassed her body. Her back arched and Vince then pulled her into his chest, his arms wrapping around her breasts as he began lightly blowing in her ear and kissing her neck.

"So, lover-boy, what are the plans for today?"

"Well, I'll check so you can shower, then me. Well catch brunch at the Convo Center, It's really a good one buffet and they make you omelets the way you want them."

"Sounds good, pity we can't enjoy a risky shower together. After brunch, then"

"Back here and I'll make some hot chocolate to take to the game."

"Hot chocolate?"

"Yup, with Amaretto, several shots or more. After the game, my house is having a pig roast. Then would you like to see a movie, take a walk to the park or just watch TV?"

"What no loving," with a smile on her face.

"Didn't say we wouldn't, I just want you to know that I like being with you for other reasons and in other places. Making love to you is very special and extremely enjoyable, yet I'm willing to and like doing other things with you as well."

How romantic and well, a desirable activity

"Sounds good but if a movie I'll pay."

"Agreed," as Abby turned around in his arms and began kissing him, her hands seeking out his his dick, finding it a little sticky-slippery with both their secretions. The reaction her hands produced was pleasurable.

"Now, this is an interesting dilemma, but we both have showers to take."

They finished and Abby wore the sweatshirt Vince had bought her, he wore a similar but with different colors. The brunch was exactly what Vince had described and there were many adults and a few children as well. She had an omelet, some pancakes and bacon. Vince had his eggs over easy, sausage and hash browns. They saw his friends from yesterday and Carol gave them a glance of meanness. She and I will have to have a few words, before she does something stupid.

Back at his room, he made the hot chocolate. "How much Amaretto?"

"How much would make you drunk so I can take advantage of you," as she kissed his ear.

"None."

"Use one more than you normally do." Vince put four full shots into the hot chocolate.

They walked to the stadium, many others doing such on this mostly sunny day. They sat with Vince's fraternity. He's well liked and respected by them. Happy and content. Friendly hugs to a few girls-make sure you keep it that way dear and warm embraces to his brothers.

Vince returned after making his rounds, Abby getting a kiss on the lips.

The game was good, Vince's college won by four points. The Amaretto spiked hot chocolate and a few beers had each of them feeling nice. They went to the K.E.T house and Abby saw the roast pig, literally a full grown pig on a spit, over a fire. Within a half hour, the house was fairly well filled. Abby was looking for Vince and ran into Shanice and Kat.

"Hello you two."

"Hi Abby, glad to see you," said Shanice. "Me to," added Kat. "Did you like the game and are you having a good time here?"

"Yes I did and thanks for asking, I'm having a very enjoyable time."

"Kat, she's visiting her boyfriend, who she hasn't seen a couple of weeks. I'm sure they're having a good time."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry and yes, Vince has done a great job showing me around and seeing that I'm not board."

Shanice leaned over and whispered to Abby. "I know. My boyfriend and I stopped by last night to see if you two wanted to go out for a pizza. We didn't knock and to tell the truth, I'm a little jealous. We won't tell."

"Thanks."

As she hugged Shanice, she saw Carol walking around. "Girls, I'm going to take care of a problem, watch but don't interfere, okay."