Prima Nocte Ch. 02: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," they replied as they too saw Carol.

Abby went to the bar and got two beers. She walked over to Carol, saying.

"Here Carol, I've a beer for you."

The surprise of Abby handing her a beer cough Carol flatfooted and briefly speechless.

'Well, take one. I promise neither is poisoned."

"Thank you Abby," as she took one.

"Carol, I've a question to ask. What the fuck is your problem?"

"Uh Abby, I've no idea what you're talking about."

"Really? Vince told me why you broke up with him. I'd say you had your chance. So, keep your hands off."

"Why should I? I just tried at the wrong time to get him back. Imagine you two on your first date so he has to give my phone number back to me. When your gone, Vince is fair game. Besides, his virginity is no longer the prize, you got the brass dick,. That is why you went on a date with him, so add another notch to your lipstick case and forget about him, slut."

Abby slapped her hard enough that she spilled her beer on herself.

"Carol, you pressed the wrong bitch button just know,: as two guys jumped in between them. One saying, "Both of you out, no fighting allowed in the house."

Shanice and Kat came over and said,"This is Vince's girlfriend, Abby. That's Carol and she started it by calling Abby, a guest, a name." Kat whispered in the guys ear.

""Carol your out and not allowed back for two weeks."

Oh my did you start something you shouldn't have, bitch.

A few minutes later, Vince showed up.

"Pledges, what happened?"

"Hegemon, Carol started something and ..."

"I ended it. I'll explain later, I promise"

The rest of the pig roast went well. It was different having them carve the piece off the body for you. There was corn on the cob and your typical cookout foods.

During the meal, she looked at Vince, He knows what happened. Not surprised, this is his frat house.

After they had finished, Vince asked. "What have you decided on. A movie, walk in the park or a surprise?"

"A movie and pizza back in your room but would it be okay if Shanice and her boyfriend joined us?"

"Of course, Shanice and William are a nice couple and fair friends."

They agreed and the four enjoyed a movie but instead of going back to Vince's room for pizza, they went out. The subject of what happened did come up.

"Abby, I'm sorry for what Carol said to you. I'll speak with her sorority's president on Monday. You'll get an apology for sure."

"No Vince, but you can't get involved. Several heard what she said and that she started it. The only thing I regret is that I didn't dump that beer on her head. I just don't know what her problem is."

"Just so you do know, she tried to get back with me twice before our first date and in case you didn't recognize her, she was our waitress that night. She tried to give me her new number while you were in the ladies room, but I just gave it back."

"Did you hear what she actually said, before I slapped her?"

"Don't worry, Abby, you can use the B word." said Shanice.

"She called you a slut."

"She did but she had added something before that about you and your history."

"They know my history, Abby."

"Well she said that's the only reason you're not and to notch my lipstick case and leave you alone, then the name came."

"It makes no sense, she had her chance and didn't."

"Vince, she heard abut your nomination," said William.

"Nomination?"

"Yeah, for my help in research and green chemistry. I'll get an award and some money, if I win. I won't know until, next March.

"Vince, please let this be just a me and her issue. You getting involved will make it worse for you. Besides, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself, okay?"

"Okay, I'll drop it. Shanice, if anything happens to you, let me know."

They went their own ways after the pizza. Back at Vince's room, Vince started kissing her neck and lips, while massaging her tit's.

"Dear, do you think that's why I made love to you on our first date?"

Those eyes of his, so reassuring and damn sexy.

"Abby, I won't deny think that the first week or so. I was kind of waiting for the old, "Vince, you're a great guy but we're just not on the same path, speech. You told me you were surprised I was a virgin, and I'm sure it factored into the plan you had, but I have no doubts that my virginity wasn't the reason you chose to be my girlfriend. Why you're such a great lover and friend. I'm so happy you came to visit this weekend and look forward to being with you and the kids for Thanksgiving."

"Oh, what will your parents say? Will that make them mad?"

"At you? I sure hope not, I'll let them know the situation. Now, how would you like me to make love to you tonight?"

"Dear lover, only once," as she began kissing his neck, with little teasing licks of her tongue in between.

"I never said how many, just asking in what manner," his hands one rubbing her pussy and the other toying with a nipple.

"I'm so relieved to hear you say that. Now, lets strip."

Their clothes came off, not with the speed of urgency but with some teasing, sultriness and understanding. Vince was teasing Abby's nipples and clit, softly touching them. While Abby used one finger to trace the outside of his ever growing penis, while the other hand was running through his hair.

"Abby, this feels very nice, is it what you had in mind?"

"I agree but not tonight. A new position or two. for us to enjoy. Lay on your side on the bed."

He did and Abby then crawled onto the bed, her eyes locked on his hard on. "Now dear, bend your right leg and move your left leg forward a little but keep it straight."

Vince did as she asked. "Very nice now, just enjoy and depending on how things go or come, react."

Abby's fingers were the first to reach the pulsing shaft. She wrapped one had around it, her thumb slowly rubbing right under the tip as the other began toying with his balls. She continued squirming her way closer, changing to a finger tip in his dicks slit as he began leaking pre-cum.

"That feels so good, Abby."

She blew on the glistening tip, causing his hips to thrust forward.

"Not yet sweet thing."

Her lips brushed the tip of his cock, then her tongue darted out and flicked the tip a few times before retreating back into her mouth. Her other hand was squeezing his nuts, pulling them and letting go, then doing it to the other.

'Watching you do this is so sexy and turning me on even more."

"Thanks, love."

Her mouth opened and began taking his hard shaft in. Her tongue was licking the underside. Her hands were holding the base of his cock tightly. Her mouth never closed as if went farther down his penis. She blew air down his quivering hard on, then sucked air in. She brought her hips and legs around, so they were parallel with his. One her right leg was placed over his left. One arm wrapped around his bent leg. Her mouth clamped on the glans of his penis and her tongue went to task, licking, flicking and tracing it's circumference.

"My cock feels so good, I'll be coming soon."

Abby's head just shock sideways, as her mouth started going up and down his hard on. Her hands still tightly squeezing the base of his prick. After a few minutes of hearing Vince's moans and gasps of pleasure. She began pulling her head off his dick, but kept her lips tight, a plopping sound as it came free. Vince's hand began plying with her hair.

This is the most beautiful his manhood has tasted and looked. Now to soften him up a little.

Her hands moved to his slippery cock and she pressed firmly on it's underside and a played on his sack. She blew air over the tip. It took a minute or so, but it began to soften.

"Lie on your back and spread you legs, bending them."

She waited, "Great."

She crawled on top, their bodies touching. Her head went between his legs. She rested on her bent legs.

"What a marvelous view I have of the sexiest ass and back I've ever known or seen."

"Why thanks, you charmer. I will say that hearing your pleasure sounds, feeling your pulsing manhood, seeing how your body reacts to my loving you and tasting your juice, turns me on and gives me great pleasure."

Abby began by licking his limp dick like it was an ice cream cone, smiling as it grew to life. Her hands tickling and tantalizing his sack of marbles. She felt his hands lightly caress her thighs, then move on the her lower back, as a short run of goosebumps went up her back.

She began enveloping his dick, her tongue swirling around the head, poking into the slit, allowing some pre-cum to escape and he moaned.

He's so enjoying this and as relaxed as a guy could be. I'm glad that he's so comfortable with me and that I am as with him. I'm getting close but I can't wait to savor the cum shots of his splendid ejaculation.

Abby's hands began rubbing the base of his cock and squeezing his sack, while her tongue and mouth began their teasingly and tantalizing trip up and down his stone hard shaft. She felt her ass being squeezed, each cheek, then a hand snaked between her legs and discovered her wet pussy.

"Oh god Abby, your making my cock feels so good, I'm coming.." Yet he continued rubbing her pussy and clit. She started lightly biting his pulsing and engorged dick. His hips arched and his body tightened, just before he blew a load of cum. The first blast reaching the back of her throat, followed by four large deposits and three smaller ones. Vince had continued his well placed attentions and caressing her inner thighs. She continued to suck and lick his still large cock, She felt her body begin to sweat, her pussy was getting very moist, just before she experienced her orgasm, her body rocked by three waves of passion.

She stopped licking his penis and they moved into a facing each other while still on their sides.

"Dear, just so you know, your endurance is very good and your touch is enticingly hot, and the way you hold me is warm, comfortable and relaxing" as she licked his lips and kissed them.

"I'm always content in your arms, Abby. You're smart, beautiful and rather sexy, just in case you didn't know. I just wish we could be together more often. I mean making love to you is..well...awesome, but I just hope you don't think that's all I want to do."

"Dear, in case you hadn't noticed and don't remember, I started this weekend by fucking you just after you put my bags down. I know that you really do care about me. Making love with you is so unpretentious, relaxing, intimate and fun. What would you say to having phone sex?"

"You mean like one of the 800 numbers?"

"Kind of. We pick a time for me to call, no interruptions and start by just talking, then I'll direct it to more enjoyable topics and you can take the lead or I can. Think of it like role playing. If you get turned on, take care of yourself but tell me, because I'll be sure to tell you about me. We do it say once a week."

"Oh, a face time call?"

"Hadn't thought of that, a live video but lets start with just phone. Now, about the question you asked me when we got back to your room," she began kissing his lips, sucking on each individually, while she massaged his penis and played with his nipple. Vince started to roll on top of her.

"Not tonight, love. Lift your right leg and place it behind me so my ass is on it, keep kissing and teasing me as you do what I tell you, it feels very good."

Vince did and Abby slide her leg forward and lightly guided his hard dick where she wanted it.

"Oh yes, now think of this as a slow dance. Rocking, some in/out, but kissing, caressing, teasing and we'll probably fall asleep this way."

Oh Vince, I think I love you but I'm so confused. My body sure isn't. My pussy is moist already and my tits feel tantalizingly great. You might just get a surprise from my nipples, which will be interesting.

Vince's hands began tracing around her tits and squeezing her nipple between his fingers while he massaged the tit. He adjusted his leg and pulled Abby closer. His hips began moving in a slow, circular motion. They tongues were dancing in between their open mouths.

Your cock and fingers feel so good and I feel so hot.

Abby wrapped one arm about his neck and the other around his waist. She pulled him hard into her, as she thrust her hips against his, her tongue forcing its way into his open mouth. She dragged it across the roof of his mouth, while humming, before retreating.

"Abby, your pussy is so hot and wet, it's making my dick feel awesome."

"Vince, I wish you could fuck me all night long right now. Your hard cock has nailed my spot twice already."

Her tit was feeling nicer than it ha sin a long time. A nice tingle swept across her breast and it began lactating, surprising both of them. Vince just stopped, Abby didn't.

"Not at all, it feels fantastic but please start doing it again, I'll explain later."

Vince did, his fingers making her tit and nipple wet with the tit juice that came out when he massaged it.

Abby began squeezing his hard on, tight and not letting go, she started controlling the oceans motion. Gasps and ahh's of pleasure coming from Vince and she could see and almost feel him glowing.

They started a bout of light kissing, while Abby kept the gyrations slow and simple, they were staring into each others eyes.

It might have have been a minute or an hour, but Vince started thrusting with a sense of urgency, which Abby gladly encouraged.

"Oh yes, lover boy, put that shaft as deep as you can, in and out. That's right, not to hard, oh fuck yes dear."

Abby felt his arms puller tighter than ever and his mouth enveloped hers, his tongue diving deep into her mouth. He moaned and arched his hips, his body tightened as he came an artisan well, five or six good shots of cum from his cock, filling her pussy. He kept flexing and moving his manhood and a little after he'd finished, Abby's orgasm, swept her body and burst through, swamping her pussy, his cock and leaking out onto their legs.

Hey kissed, touched and enjoyed each other for a while without changing position. Vince's penis, eventually slipped out of her love canal. They moved enough to get under the covers and fell asleep, her back to his chest, she holding his arm the was over her breasts.

"Abby, you are a marvelous and sexy lover. I've got a surprise for you."

"You want another round? I'm tired but maybe in a little with some motivation..."

"No, we're both tired, but I want you to have it."

Vince got out of bed and retrieved a small box from his desk, which he handed to her.

Oh My God! What the fuck is he doing?

"Go ahead, open it. It's a little something." he looked at her face and his eyes widened. "Uh, Abby, it's not what I think you think it is."

That's good, I think, oh crap, I'd better really like this based on how his face is looking.

She opened the white box and saw a gold wavy pendant on a chain. She looked up at him.

"It's called a cornicello or an Italian Horn. It protects you from evil spirits and the 'Evil Eye'"

"Oh Vince you didn't have to, you shouldn't have...well just keep it to you didn't have to, but I love it. Please, put it on me and I'll something to bed," as she gave him a nice deep kiss. She held her hair up as she turned her back to him.

"Okay, it's on and it's yours."

Abby hopped over to the mirror, to see how it looked. Vince came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, as he kissed her neck.

"It actually makes you look even more beautiful and sexy, while naked, which I didn't think would be possible."

She spun in his arms, catching his face in her hands and starting a bout of kissing.

"Now, how about some sleep, my dear."

They got back in bed, assuming the same position, Abby's fingers playing with her present.

Abby woke up, early, it was barely dawn, Vince was sleeping.

He looks so cute and sexy when he sleeps.

She went to her purse, got her phone and sent her best friend Morgan a text.: NEED TO TALK TONIGHT followed by the OKAY emoji.

She carefully got back into bed, and noticed his hard on.

Now it would be a shame to let that go to waste.

She swung her new necklace around to her back. Her fingers lightly brushed his manhood, then she let it lay in one hand while the other began teasing the tip and getting the desired response, she spread it around the tip, making it sexy slippery. A moan came from Vince as he opened his eyes.

"Now, that's a great thing to wake up to."

"Relax and enjoy, you gave me an unexpected present last night, I'm returning the favor."

Vince placed the pillow under his neck and head, while Abby settled in facing him, between his legs. Her hands working their magic and with one purpose, to make him come. After a bit, she bent her head low and let some saliva drip onto his cock, and continued rubbing up and down with one hand and fingering the slit with the other.

"Oh, Abby, that feels great, very great in fact."

As more pre-cum emerged from on to his tip. Abby began using a thumb to rub the underside right under the tip, very shortly after, Vince began thrusting his hips.

Abby, moved his pulsing dick between her tits, her hands squeezing them tight around it and she kept the motion going, and in about a minute, Vince's manhood, emptied it's contents over her chest and tits.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"What, couldn't you tell? It was excellent."

"It's time for me to shower, then some breakfast and I've got to get home," as she kissed him.

"I know, now as for that phone date, would Friday about midnight be okay?"

A provocative smile grew on her face. "I look forward to it. I'll call later, once the kids are in bed, say ten. We'll talk more and I promise, it'll be a good talk."

After eating and several minutes of endeared kissing at her car, Abby left, finally letting a few tears roll down her face that she'd been holding back for the past several hours.