Prima Nocte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

"Oh, you're a charmer."

Dinner finished and she asked Vince if he wanted desert.

"How about we get some gelato at a place we passed a block or two before this place?"

"Okay, but I've got dinner, as I asked you out."

"I've got the tip and gelato."

"That'll be okay."

They started walking to the auditorium, holding hands. Vince started humming a tune that was a little familiar to Abby.

"Are you humming a song?"

"Yeah, trying to decide which better fits you tonight."

"Do I get a chance to provide an opinion," as she leaned over and kissed him.

"Maybe, but it is the song that I think, fits you. I'm torn between, Pretty Woman and Long Cool Lady."

Abby faked a pouty face, "You don't think I'm pretty. Boo who boo who?"

"I've decided, Long Cool Woman-in a black dress, in honor of our date. Besides, you're always a pretty woman. Oh, would your friends like to join us for gelato?"

"That's very nice of you to ask, I'll find out."

They reached the auditorium; the show playing was "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum." Abby saw her friends, she and Morgan hugged, Kyle gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then Abby turned to Vince.

"Vince, this is my best friend, Morgan and her boyfriend, Kyle." Vince shook Kyle's hand and gave Morgan a kiss on the cheek. She caught Kyle's look of surprise when that happened.

The four of them went inside and up to the private both. There were two small couches. Kyle said, "I'll get us something to snack on. Babe, what do you want?"

Morgan replied, "A ginger ale, dear."

"Vince, what's your poison?"

"I'll have a Root-beer."

"You're welcome kid. Abby, you want a cherry-coke?"

Abby quickly looked at Morgan, who just tapped her chest.

"I'll have a seven-up, if you don't mind. Morgan, why don't you get some nachos or other munchies?"

"That's a good idea, Abby." Morgan got up, going with Kyle.

Abby sat on the rear seat, Vince sat next to her.

"They look like a nice couple."

"Oh, they are, been together for about seven years now and have a little boy." Abby, pulled her legs onto the couch and snuggled up to Vince as he placed his arm around her, they kissed, her tongue grazing his lips.

Kyle and Morgan returned, with drinks and nachos. Abby noticed a smile on Morgan's face.

"Aren't you two the cozy couple, which isn't a bad idea. Sorry it took so long, but Kyle was talking, didn't watch where he was going and he spilled some pop on his pants and got some cheese on my dress."

"You'll still be able to join us for gelato after the show, won't you?" Vince asked.

"No, I'll need to get this dress cleaned to avoid a permanent stain." Abby caught the glance of death, Morgan was giving Kyle. It doesn't look like Vince caught any of that. He's not tense anymore and I'm looking forward to later at home. Why should I wait, a little tease might be in order.

While resting her head on Vince's shoulder, she finger crawled her hand over Vince's leg. Her finger tips slowly dragged along the length of his penis. The response was quick, she felt the warmth of his neck and the increasing beating of his heart.

She noticed his glances at Morgan and Kyle. She lifted her head to his ear, saying softly, "They can't see. Do you like this?"

Vince just nodded his head up and down and Abby kissed the ear and licked his ear. It felt like Vince was going to boil. His hand squeezed her other hand, tightly. Abby's finger tips discovered why, his jeans over the tip of his cock, were a little damp. Abby stopped rubbing and reached up to hold his hand that was on her shoulder, as she adjusted to sitting next to Vince, instead of curled up.

The rest of the show was very enjoyable. Vince relaxed and told a few funny one liners. During the last intermission he and Kyle went to get drinks, Morgan and Abby went to the ladies room.

"I'm sorry, Abby, I told him, so blame me. Kyle said he'd be good, I guess he couldn't resists. I punished him."

"Don't worry, I don't think Vince caught it. So what do you think?"

"He's nice, darn good looking and he likes you and you're so damn cute together. He's smart, Kyle's commented on that. If I wasn't with Kyle, I'd be so jealous and envious. Now, I'm just happy for you, you're smiling tonight and that's good. Remember, when you can, I'm the first to get the blow-by-blow details," as Morgan winked at her.

"Okay, Morgan, you've punched a few what...oh, V-cards. What can you tell me to help me make it great for him?"

"Time, go slow, make him know you like him."

"Okay, but I've told him that and I make eye contact."

"It's sweet you do that now but I mean when you start to get intimate. However, before that, talk to him about it, what he wants and doesn't want, likes, dislikes and what he doesn't know about."

"Okay, thanks, we'd better head back."

After the show ended, Morgan and Kyle went home, while Abby and Vince went for gelato, it had gotten a little chilly, so Vince put his blazer around Abby's shoulder.

"Thanks, but how did you know?"

"Goosebumps, you had goosebumps," as he kissed her, a few soft, quick kisses, which Abby returned. They walked about a block and stopped to wait for the light to change. Vince turned to her and said. "Abby, I'm having a great time. Dinner was very enjoyable, I was even okay telling you about me. The show was great and your friends were nice. Look at me, I'm shaking and scared but Abby, would you do me the honor of being my girl-friend?"

What the hell do I say! He's so sincere. It's our first date and he asked that. Yet, I've known Vince for several years, he's good looking, no better than good looking. He's good with Jane and Tom, but two years of college, he's my neighbor, and what will his parents think?...I'll think on it, seriously.

"Vince, you're a great guy and even though it's our first date, I'll let you know. I'm very flattered you asked," as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a nice, long and deep kiss. "You're pretty good at kissing."

"Thanks, I just did what you've done some and added it to what I knew. Just so you know, you're by far the best at kissing, I've ever had the pleasure to kiss."

They continued on to the gelato store. Abby went to the ladies room and Vince was seated at a both. Abby sent a quick text to Morgan that Vince asked her to be his girlfriend. The reply was, and you said? She replied-MAYBE. When she came out she heard her name, "Abby Douglas." she turned and saw and elderly man, who she recognized.

"Why, Pasquale DiRenzio, so nice to see you," as the hugged. "How's your daughter doing?"

"Thanks to you and your legal friends, she doing just fine. Now it's your turn."

"I'm on a date and we came in for some gelato."

"My brother owns this place and I help him out, for you, no charge, show me your date."

Abby looked over and saw Vince talking to a waitress. Abby recognized the waitress's body language, she was flirting, big time, with Vince. I guess I should be flattered but why am I jealous?

"Pasquale, that's my date, Vince, talking with the waitress."

"Oh, so that's Vince?"

"You know Vince?"

"No, but the waitress, Carol does. She told me about this boyfriend she had, Vince. She dumped him but a few months later realized she shouldn't have. I can get you a different waitress if she a problem?" Abby watched as Carol handed Vince a piece of paper but Vince didn't take it. He just shook his head no and gave it back to her.

That's the best thing you could have done, future boyfriend.

"No, she's not a problem but no free meal, Vince said he was paying so please let him."

"Then, I'll see you get the large size for your order," he said with a smile and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, Pasquale."

Abby went to their both, lightly bumping into Carol, as she slid in next to Vince, giving him a kiss.

"Did you order yet dear?"

"No, waiting for you."

"That was sweet of you, let's get a large hot fudge Sunday and two coffees."

"Why one?"

"So we can share silly, besides I've got some snacks home."

They shared the large sundae and laughed, the only mishap was when some ice-cream fell on Abby's dress.

Walking to the car, Abby asked "Dear, why do you call me attractive and beautiful? Aren't they the same?"

"To most, they are. To me, attractive is how you look, dress, and show your stuff. Beauty, that comes from the heart and mind." as he touched her chest and head. "You're a single parent, doing one hell of a job raising two great kids a full time job and you took the time to look better than any dream I've ever had. Does that answer your question?"

"I've a favor to ask...will my new boyfriend kiss me."

Their arms enveloped as their lips touched and parted, their tongues briefly danced.

Vince's eyes opened and he said, in between kisses, "Did you say boyfriend?"

Abby gave a sultry "Yes and would my boyfriend like his new girlfriend to be his VFT, tonight?"

"VFT?"

"Your Very First Time."

"Yes I would, Abby."

"Just so you know, I'm very glad you said yes to our date and when we get home, if I can keep from tearing your clothes off, we'll talk about our VFT."

I just want to tease him, so I ran my hand, lightly on the inside of his leg and he adjusted to that. Then I went for his manhood, which was growing inside his pants. I stopped after a minute or so, grabbing his hand and kissing it, then licking a finger.

"Relax and enjoy tonight, don't say anything now, when were home."

Once they were inside the door, Abby tossed her purse on the end table. She turned around, gabbed Vince's face as she pushed him against the front door, and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She ran one hand against his cock as one leg raised up and wrapped itself around his. Her arms pulled his blazer down to his elbows as she continued to kiss and lick his lips. His breathing was fast and shallow.

Abby pulled back and looked at him. His beautiful amber eyes were large.

He's scared and never expected what I did, crap, okay girl, slow down now.

"I'm sorry dear, I was just showing how attractive and desirable you are to me and I got a little carried away. I'm going to change out of this dress. There's a cheese and veggie tray in the fridge, along with a bottle of wine. Put those on the table, we'll talk when I come back down."

In the bedroom, Abby quickly removed her dress, then put her lingerie on and a long sleeved shirt, using all the buttons. She checked in the mirror,

Can't see what I'm wearing under the shirt. Abby made some quick mental notes, flushed and heard the downstairs toilet flush as well. When she entered the kitchen, saying,

"This isn't too casual, I hope. How does it compare to my dress," as she sat at the table. His eyes are undressing me. Well, his hand swill have the opportunity, a little later.

"Please, sit. Now about tonight," she said as she took a piece of cheese, dipped and ate it.

"I was surprised when you told me you're a virgin, but that never changed that I really do like you," as she reached over and held his hand.

"If I asked you to stop, would you?"

"Of course."

"Do you believe that if you asked me to stop, that I would?"

"Absolutely."

"So, no reason to ask, before either of us do something to each other. I do have a limitation. While we're downstairs, we stay outside each other's clothes. This is for us to explore each other. It's not a race, it's a journey. Tell me, Vince, what fantasies do you have about your first time." She picked up a carrot, dipped it and slowly slid it into her mouth, removing the dip. Vince's eyes were moving from her eyes to the carrot.

"I want to make sure I give you as much pleasure as you give me. I'd hoped for an experienced lady to show me and that she liked me for me."

He's so sweet and means what he says, so adorable and those amber eyes are so seductive! It's so hard to let his clothes stay on. My pussy is getting a little wet.

"Vince, as for giving me as much pleasure as I give you. That's admirable and I'll hold you to it...later. For now, just so you know, both people having an orgasm at the same time, is rare. In fact, it's only happened to me four maybe five times. Now, if you mean that you want me to feel pleasure and enjoy being with you, that could well happen. Tonight is about me making sure your very first time is as enjoyable for you as possible. You'll have your opportunity, in the near future, to see that I do as well. Remember your reaction to what I did at the show?"

"Yeah."

"Well that's an average reaction. You'll be having new sensations and experiences. We'll be teasing, kissing, touching and having sex with each other. You could come fast, might even take a while getting hard, but I do promise you, that you'll get better," Abby said in a reassuring tone.

Abby dipped a carrot and placed it in her mouth, the dip on the end sticking out at Vince.

"Eat it."

Vince leaned over and enveloped the carrot with his mouth, and sucked the dip off, pulled the carrot out of her mouth and ate it.

"Your turn."

Vince did the same, saying,

"Go ahead."

Abby placed her hands on his face, her tongue slowly slipped out of her mouth, and swirled around the carrot, as she produced a soft humming from her throat. Her tongue became coated with the dip, as it retreated into her mouth. Leaving the dip on her lips.

"Clean my lips of the dip."

Vince did so, his tongue started to lick the dip, when she just grab it with her mouth, sucking hard on it and swirling her tongue around his, before letting go.

Did you like that?"

"Very much."

The two of them spent the sometime feeding each other cheese, carrots and celery, even after the dip was gone. They shared a glass of wine.

Vince learns fairly quickly, to which I'm pleasantly surprised.

Abby stood up, and grabbed Vince's tie, pulling him out of the chair. "Time to move to the couch."

Abby playfully pushed Vince down onto the couch as she sat on top of him, legs on either side. She moved her hands to grab his as she lowered herself onto him, and moved his arms above his head. She whispered in his ear," remember to enjoy as we explore each other. Sexy talk is a turn on, along with soft noises. Listen and respond to how your body feels and moves."

She licked his ear, blew into it, before she kissed her way down his neck to his mouth. Their lips locked in a hot bout of kissing. She rolled on to her right side and slowly slid her leg up along his. When she reached his dick, her knee continued going up his hard cock. Vince exhaled as her knee moved down his cock. She left her leg resting against Vince's groin.

"That feels good, Abby."

While kissing his neck, her right hand traced around his ear, while with her left hand, traveled around his chest. Vince's hand move to her breast, lightly squeezing, then pulling on the nipple. He moved to kiss and lick her neck, then blew on it. Like he's blowing out a candle, it's turning me on, slowly and I'm enjoying this as much as he is. Abby's pussy was getting wet, so she ground it against his cock. His hands continued spending an enjoyable time on her breast. She direct his mouth to hers as they sucked on each other's tongue.

"You're turning me on, Vince."

Her left hand went down to his groin and she began to use her fingers to tease and tantalize his nicely sized hard-on, Vince had.

"Oh, you're so large dear, do you like this."

"Oh God Abby, my dick feels like it's going to explode, but.."

"But what? Do you mean, do I like what you're doing?."

"Yes, please don't stop."

"You're doing very well turning me on, as you massage and play with my tit and nipple. Would you like to kiss my tit?"

"Yes, but you said we had to stay outside the clothes."

"Yes and you can still do that over the shirt."

He tensed a little, he's never done that before.

Vince's mouth went to her tit and he blew on it before he began kissing it, while massaging it with his hand. Abby, shifted to being more on her back, allowing him access to both. It was awkward, his inexperience showed but it did feel nice, his tongue, swirling around her nipple, outside the shirt.

"Oh, Vince, my tits feel very good."

She moved her hand down between her legs, felling her dampness as she moved her hips, causing her hand to rub against his hard-on and her pussy.

I'm so hot and he's so large. I want to feel that explosion!

She wanted more, so she took his hand and brought it down to her vagina. She placed his hand over her outer panty's and began moving it up and down, slowly, until Vince got the pace, she let go of his hand and he continued, doing only what she had shown him. I don't think he's ever touched a pussy before, not to mention a wet and horny one. He's nervous. His hand began rubbing her womanhood like it was a breast and this was too hard. "Softer dear. Yes, that's better, oh that feels so good, you're turning me on by kissing my ear and neck like that. Now it's your turn."

Abby's hand went to Vince's noticeable bulge and she began rubbing it, lightly, slowly as her mouth took his in, her tongue thrusting in and out of his mouth, he'd suck her tongue, when it was in his mouth. She let is linger when he did that.

Her ministration to his cock were causing Vince to take shorter breaths, his hips began moving against her hand. Abby's mouth locked on his, her one arm, wrapped in his hair pulled his head closer and her other started to rub and squeeze his cock. She felt the wet spot develop and smiled, then Vince said,

"I'm going to come, Abby." But his body had taken control, he stopped kissing and caressing her breasts, she continued tracing her tongue on his lips, as his hips continued thrusting against her hand.

"Don't stop paying attention to me, dear."

Vince resumed kissing and touching. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the same.

He needs this and I want this. We're both turned on.

Abby, was teasing, rubbing and squeezing his cock and felt it tighten as Vince's body tensed,

"That feels so good. Abby, I'm coming," as his cock exploded in his pants as Abby kept working it, she felt three more good spurts and a couple of small ones while rubbing his cock.

"Oh Vince, that was so good, feeling you come with my hand on your nice hard penis. Four very nice blasts of cum. I'm looking forward to having you inside of me."

It took Vince a little to settle down, with Abby giving him small kisses all the time.

"Vince, look at me, then kiss me."

"I'm sorry I hope.."

"Hope what, dear? You ejaculated into your pants, so what. I told you that would most likely happen and it did bring me pleasure. Do you remember my wet pussy? Well, you caused that and it was enjoyable. I promise, you'll last longer the next time. Remember that tonight is about you. There is nothing for you be sorry about. We've been kissing and touching for a while before I did what I wanted to. You're battery, so to speak, has been charging since you got here before dinner. My teasing it at the show, my kissing assault just after we got in the house. The teasing with the food. Then our exploring on the couch. I'm surprised you lasted this long. Just so you know, I'm pretty sure your cock is larger than average, which is about six inches, when hard. Please, forget anything you've seen at porn sites or read in erotic fiction. I'm your girlfriend, would I embarrass or make fun of you?"

"No, but I came very quickly. They called guys like that minute men and that isn't an historical reference."

"Relax Vince, and keep looking at me."

Vince looked at her, Abby put her hands on his face. "What do you see?"

"Your beautiful eyes."

"Put your hand between my tits and tell me what you feel."

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers