Prima Nocte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're heart."

"Aren't those where you said my beauty came from? Relax, I'd say you're doing rather well. You are a very attractive man, you make me laugh and I'm very comfortable with you, now it's your turn to do some exploring," as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to the couch adjusting her position so that he was on top of her. His mouth slowly began by licking her lips, as his hand tentatively squeezed her nipple, with a slight tug. Her mouth opened, inviting his tongue in as she produced a soft moan.

"That feels nice," she whispered as Vince probed her ear, blowing on it, as his tongue began a tantalizing trip down her neck. "Hmm, feels good, dear."

She felt his hand begin to go under her shirt.

"As desirable as that would be, right now were staying outside our clothes, you eager beaver." And an A+ for effort, I told him not to ask, he didn't and he stopped when I asked.

Vince sent his hand down her stomach, where he just dragged his fingertips, lightly over her pussy and the inside of her thighs. No attempt to finger her, but surprisingly nice warmth flashed in her clit.

"Hmm, that was nice, Vince, please do it again."

He did and the results weren't like the first time, but were still enjoyable, such that Abby began moving her hips, to his stroking.

Abby was dragging her fingers down his back and felt goosebumps run down his spine, his back arched just a little, as Vince exhaled..."Oh, yeah.."

She moved a hand between his legs and discovered he was only semi-hard. A potential problem. Abby continued to rub his manhood and noticed little change either way.

Vince leaned on his side and began tracing her breasts, making a figure eight around them, while continuing dragging his fingers over her moistening triangle, he smiled as Abby exhaled so seductively while starring into his eyes as her hips gyrated.

He knows I like what he's doing, from how I react, you're an observant lover. His smile increasing as he discovered how wet she was and her hips began moving to his pace, thrusting up, when his hand was near her clit. "Oh Vince, that feels so very good. Get your face down here, kiss me and tantalize me with your tongue."

Abby had barely finished when she felt Vince's tongue thrusting into her mouth in a slow hunting mane, across her teeth, and the roof of her mouth. Okay, he just needs more practice. That was close as I almost said the wrong location. That's for next weekend.

Abby's arms again went up and down Vince's back, as she began to feel an orgasm coming, nothing big mind you but she wanted it for Vince and for herself. She started moving her hips in a circle as he used his hand to rub her pussy, up and down then in a circle.

"Oh Vince, that's the way, you're making me feel so good. My pussy wants more, harder, oh yes," A wave of pleasure washed over her. Vince stopped what he was doing, when she flushed her pussy. "Lover boy, when that happens, keep doing it like I did with you."

Vince resumed and Abby's hips responded as she grabbed his face, bringing it to hers and she assaulted his mouth.

Abby rolled onto her side, a few minutes later, playing with his hair.

"As an FYI, you just did to me, what I did. You gave me an orgasm, Vince. Did you feel it? It sure did to me."

"I did?"

"Yes, you made me come," Abby delivered a deep, soft kiss.

"I think I felt it, you're pussy getting wet and a little warm," as he kissed her playfully, which Abby returned.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Vince?"

"Yes, but I'm also enjoying you."

"I'm glad, let's just do this for a while," as she raised his hand to her mouth, licking his fingers, Vince doing the same to her other hand.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed my own smell and taste

Vince, moved to blow on her breasts and then to her mouth. Abby probed his mouth as she wrapped her leg around his and gyrated her hips, slowly against his, which he returned.

Their tongues, dancing between their lips. Time was of no importance, as they continued touching, kissing and exploring each other. Time for stage two, then.

Abby, placed her fingers on his lips. "Dear, let me up."

Vince sat on the couch and Abby stood up, reaching out grabbing his tie. "Do you still want to do this?"

"Hell yes, Abby, it's a fantasy I've had," his smile was almost ear to ear.

"Not just you. Time to go upstairs then," she pulled him up, letting go of the tie, as they held hands. When they reached the bedroom, Abby said.

"This is another step with some guidelines. We'll undress each other. This isn't a race, it's another way to get to know each other and turn the other on. A few rules about the undressing. You can say how you are enjoying what's happening and answer questions that the one doing the undressing asks you. The one being undressed can only use their hands to provide guiding direction. At any time you can stop me, just by asking. Well just go to bed and see about making love later."

"Abby, I've a question that falls into the 'about later' category."

"Go ahead," and she kissed him on the lips.

"Would you want to go to a movie and pizza tomorrow night, for our second date?"

"Mm, you ask me that just before we get each other naked. How can I refuse, I'd love to. Now, you go first and undress me."

He stepped over to Abby, placing his hands on her face. He planted a kiss on her nose, letting his tongue drag to her lips, which he traced, then placing his mouth over hers. His tongue slowly slipping into her mouth, his arms pulling her tight, squarely pinning her breasts against his chest.

He's strong yet gentle and nicely turning me on.

Vince, broke the clench and backed a few inches away. He unbuttoned the top button of her shirt, then the next. Abby's breathing became a little faster, as Vince began kissing her neck and shoulder. His hands, one lightly massaging a breast, while the other was playing with a nipple.

"Is this enjoyable? Am I doing it right?" he whispered in her ear.

"There is no wrong. Remember to feel how my body responds, listen to the noises I make. Where are my eyes." Nice, but too fast, no need to start unbuttoning yet.

The lose buttons, even in the subdued light Vince smiled, "Abby, purple, my favorite." He finished unbuttoning her shirt and started caressing her breasts while he kissed and licked her neck. His hands began moving all around her outfit, while his face had moved to her breasts.

He's looking for how to untie it, his hands are moving a little fast.

His hands found the fasteners on the back. He pushed the shirt off of her shoulders, stopping it at her elbows. His mouth enveloping her mouth as he raised a leg up her leg, then slowly back down.

OMG! He's doing what I did at the door. DON'T laugh, Abby, whatever you do don't laugh!

Abby's tongue, returned the favor and darted into his mouth as she let out a soft moan.

His hands, started exploring her body as the shirt, dropped to the floor. He moved behind her, locating the ties, undoing them, while kissing the nape of her neck and going down her spine. The corset falling to the floor in front of her, when he finished.

"Oh my Vince, that gives me goosebumps."

And it was enjoyably different.

Vince used one hand to slowly tap/move up her spine, then down, while softly humming a familiar song, in her ear.

He's doing incy wincey spider on my spine!

Yet, when he got the part of going back up, his hands started to tickle her sides, locating a rather ticklish spot.

"Stop, please," came out of her mouth before she realized it.

Vince did so, immediately.

I can't break my rules, even if they were meant for him. I'll get him to do that later. Oh, why does he have to be my first virgin?

Vince moved to kissing half way down her spine, while caressing her arms and shoulders.

She felt her temperature rising and a stirring in her womanhood. His hands, now caressing both breasts and nipples, as he nibbled on an ear, blowing on it.

His right hand started tracing its way down her stomach pausing briefly to encircle her belly button, before slowly and tantalizingly moving to a leg.

He dragged the back of his fingers over her inner thighs and across her over panties, to the other leg.

"Oh that's nice, rub my pussy, dear, make me wet!"

Very tantalizing, my bush is getting wet and I'm glad I trimmed it. I want to just fuck his cock right now! However, some gentle mentoring for my new lover.

As Vince brought his hand back across her mound, Abby's hand met it and gently directed it under her outer panties. His hand paused when he felt the lacy and very moist lacy panties underneath. Vince moved in front of her, pulling down the outer panties with his hands.

Too fast my tantalizing eager beaver but you'll learn. I'm hot, it feels good, even though he's going too fast for me to fully enjoy this. He's more confident but needs a little direction and didn't understand what I really wanted him to do.

Abby, lightly placed her hand on his near her vagina and directed one of his fingers into her pussy, around the lacy, thong like and now wet lingerie panties.

She moved his finger in and out, then up to her clit.

"Yes, dear, like that, finger fuck me and rub that clit."

Vince, did as she had shown. Abby's hips moved to his pleasurable ministrations

"Oh God yes. That feels very good dear. Do you feel my passion?"

"I'm glad you're turned on and I'm enjoying your pleasing wetness."

He stopped to lower her wet panties. He knelt down, pulling her panties to her knees, then lifting her leg as he took the panties off. Kissing her legs as he removed the wet obstruction to his fingers.

He's doing a nice job, I'll show him how to do a better job. My pussy is feeling very good, unfortunately he's almost got me naked, I do like seeing the bulge in his pants is back, that earlier problem is gone from his mind. I'll let him continue for a while, after I'm naked.

Vince stood up and began kissing her breasts, sucking in a mouthful of breast with nipple, blowing and humming on them as his tongue flicked and swirled the nipple.

"Oh God Vince, please finger me? I want your fingers in my love canal, so I can close the locks on them!"

He definitely has skill above the waist. That feels so good! God, I just want to grab that cock.

Vince's mouth changed to the other breasts as his hand moved to replace it.

"I need to pay attention to both twins, wouldn't want one to get jealous. I'm happy you're enjoying this."

"Yes, I do Vince. You're a good neck and breast man." Her arms were hovering above his head but didn't do anything.

Remember what guidelines I gave, no ripping off of shirts... tonight!

One hand returned to her pussy his fingers adding to Abby's pleasure. A wave of warmth, like earlier, but a little more intense, but unexpected, began to build inside of her.

"Oh, dear that feels so good, keep doing that, a little faster."

Vince responded by moving his finger in and out faster, while the palm of his hand on the outside of her pussy, sometimes pressing her clit.

"Oh, yes," she gasped as her hips moved against his hand and fingers. Vince moved to behind her and began a kissing and licking assault on her neck and shoulders, while teasing a nipple and fingering her pussy.

Vince is doing it again. I'm naked and turned on, so why does he stop, even briefly to continue from behind me? His reaction, to what's coming will be interesting.

All good things come to an end, as her pussy flushed wet, and Vince just stopped moving his hand and started to pull out, but Abby was ready and used her hand to keep his there and moving.

"Keep doing that, just like earlier, it feels very good when you do that, dear. It's different when I'm naked, isn't it?"

"Yes, I sure did feel it and it felt, nice and pleasant."

"Which means it's my turn to undress you."

Remarkably and enjoyably, you've given me two small orgasms and I've only given you one, even if it was noticeably larger, I'm still behind, which I'll soon correct.

"So, what do you think of your first experience with a naked girl, what do you think?"

"I've dreamed of this a few times and well, you are very desirable."

"Thanks, did you mean you dreamed of me naked? Did you ever masturbate, while thinking about me?"

Vince's face became red and he looked at the floor. The bulge in his pants got a little smaller.

Why am I always finding the wrong thing to say at the wrong time? His dick just shrank to semi-hard.

Vince replied, very softly, "Yes."

"Look at me, dear. I want to see those oh so sexy and beautiful amber eyes of yours."

Vince looked at her, his face devoid of a smile and beet red.

"Dear, tonight my new, most attractive, desirable and sexy boyfriend, will have the real me, kissing, caressing, licking and loving him. I'm sure the real thing will be far more enjoyable for you and for me. One last thing, I'm so flattered that you did think of me while doing that."

"You mean that?"

"Yes, dear. Now, think on this. Maybe I was thinking about you, when I was doing that? Now, it's time for your undressing."

She saw Vince's eye get larger and his look at her changed. His penis will need some attention, but I've relaxed him.

"Now, are you ready? I've been waiting all day for this moment."

"You have?"

"Yes, I have. Granted, I never expected you to be a virgin or to ask me to be your girlfriend, yet I'm very happy that you are and did ask. Now, is there anything you'd definitely want or like me to do?"

"You've been doing great all night, so whatever you're doing, just keep doing it."

"Okay, then. First, do you like what you see," as Abby stood there, about four feet away from him, arms akimbo, one knee bent.

"You're sexy and beautiful, you bet I really like what I see."

Abby sachet over, she ran her hands through his hair, before planting a kiss on his lips.

I've always wanted a tie like that.

She loosened the tie and the top shirt button. Then she kissed his neck, while lightly rubbing her hands up and down his arms. She could feel his skin getting warm, as she kissed his neck.

He's nervous, knowing he'll be naked with a girl for the first time.

She returned to his lips, giving Vince brief kisses as she undid the tie and began pulling it, slowly, one way, and then other. She pulled it off and placed it around her neck. His smile was all she needed.

You've no idea what I planned for you, I hope I control myself to do it all. It's like he watch a bell, his tie between my tits.

She keeled down and removed his socks. As she stood up, her hands made a trip up Vince's legs. Then going over his hard penis, up the stomach and around his neck, as she licked his lips and kissed his forehead, before moving to his ear. Her tongue probed his ear, then she lightly bit the ear.

"That's amazing, Abby, rub my cock again, please."

A sigh escaped Vince's mouth, so soft, it almost didn't reach her ear. Abby, moved a hand to his chest and unbuttoned one more button, then continued to his stomach and then his groin and the inside of his legs, before ending at his cock. She danced her fingers on it, feeling it quiver as it tried to break free of the pants that held it back. She lingered for several, before giving it an up and down rub, all while she was slowly fucking his mouth with her tongue/

That will be one enjoyable piece of man meat!

Oh, God, I'm on cloud nine.

She stopped kissing Vince, and walked behind him, dragging her arms on his shoulders. When behind him, her arms went under his and up to his shoulders, while she kissed his neck.

"Do you like it so far?"

"Yes, I do."

"Are you hard?"

"Can't you tell? I might tear my pants soon.

"Good, now continue enjoying the show."

Her hands dropped down to his waist and quickly found his belt, which she undid, then she un-tucked the shirt. Then walking around to look at Vince, her mouth sought out his, her tongue darting in his mouth, swirling around his tongue while her hands pulled the belt out, dropping it to the floor. She reached her hand inside his pants, finding his cock.

"Oh God Abby, that's sheer joy."

"That's one hard-on...to be proud of, dear. I need to take a closer look, just to make sure it's real."

Abby, slinked down to the floor, kneeling, she unbuttoned his jeans, using her teeth to pull the zipper down. His jeans dropped to his knees and Abby saw the wet spot on his briefs. She blew on it then grabbed it with her hand and started rubbing it, her other hand cupped his balls.

He is large, I'd say, maybe eight inches. Now to finish unwrapping my present.

Her hands moved, as she tucked her fingers under the band and while kissing and blowing on his engorged member, she teasingly pulled his briefs down to just above his balls, freeing his hard cock. Abby, did a rolling tap with her fingers, on each side of his manhood. Then she raised his legs, still blowing and teasing him, while removing his jeans and briefs.

This is going to be a very enjoyable event for him and will make us tied in orgasms.

"Dear, open your eyes and look at me."

Vince did and they looked into each other's eyes. His eyes look like lightning in the clouds, beautiful and ominous at the same time. Those eyes!

"This is one of your firsts tonight, lover. I want to see your eyes while I do this, and you to see mine."

"Yes," escaped his mouth as he nodded his head and bent to look at her.

Her tongue licked his cock, while a hand squeezed its base. Some pre-cum was leaking out and she licked it up.

"Mm mm, nice and new boyfriend sweet."

"That was...do it again."

"Maybe I will, we'll see."

He's getting close and my enjoyment is getting me wet. Time for some hand action and to check if two hands will fit.

Abby placed one hand at the base of Vince's cock, next to his sac, her other hand on top of it. Not quite, close so seven inches, still something for Vince to make proud and me happy. Her hands began lightly twisting in opposite directions, around his cock, as she hovered her lips just above the tip, blowing softly on it.

"Oh God Abby, please suck my dick. The anticipation, I can't take it."

Vince was aroused, making nervous movements, and sighs of pleasure as she brought him closer to the edge. She moved a hand to his balls, looking for the right place, which took a few seconds to find which she squeezed, lightly.

Now, to take him for as long I can hold him off.

Her tongue swirled the tip of his swollen manhood before her mouth opened, and began taking Vince's cock in the glans was first, slowly she went in and out twice. Then she went farther down the shaft, humming.

"Oh yes, Abby, this is the best my dick has ever felt."

She paused long enough to say, "I'm so glad you're enjoying this."

Abby, covered her teeth with her lips and began pinching and biting his cock. She also resumed playing with his balls and began to feel them tightening.

"I'm going to...no not yet, longer." as Abby heard those words, one hand grabbed his butt check and pulled him closer. With the other hand, she used the fingers to rub the underside of his now glistening and engorged shaft, while her tongue rapidly flicked the tip, His balls became tight, Vince tightened as sighs of pleasure came from his mouth, his cock began spurting cum into Abby's mouth. Three good spurts, followed by a few smaller spurts, Abby swallowed, taking his manhood out of her mouth, licking and sucking as she did. She stood and kissed her way up his shirt, her hands grabbed his face.