Prima Nocte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Does my desire for it, make it taste sweater? He's all contorted, why? He's large and had a fantastic ejaculation. Oh my, that's it, the time!

"Vince, talk to me," as she smothered his mouth with her lips, then backed off, her arms wrapped around his neck, as she stared at his face.

"I loved it and I'll remember it, always but..." Abby interrupted him.

"You think you came too quickly?"

"Well, maybe. Isn't me having endurance, desirable?"

"Vince, you lasted longer this time than earlier. That's endurance. That was an impressive load you deposited and I'll add that you are nicely endowed, trust me on this."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely. Feeling your large penis in my hands and then in my mouth. It was very enjoyable as it emptied itself. The look of sheer pleasure in your eyes and face, I know you were happy and yes, it was also pleasurable for me. Now, you've still some clothes on and you interrupted me. The night is still young."

Abby's mouth enveloped his, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, her hands just running through his hair. His tongue is tentative. I wonder why...Oh, that's right. There's still some of his cum, on it, an unintended learning experience. She backed away one hand reaching down between his legs and finding a semi-hard package.

"That's still impressive, dear." She began licking and kissing his lips, while one hand continued rubbing his cock, the other hand finished unbuttoning his shirt., pushing it off his shoulders, then she reached up and pulled his tie off of her neck.

They clenched, tongues dancing and arms wrapping each other. Abby leaned toward the bed and they fell onto it.

"We have the rest of the night and tomorrow to make love to each other."

"But, I've..." as a kiss prevented further comment.

"You have one other first for us both to enjoy. There are no rules in bed dear. Talk, laugh, smile, touch and..." as Vince interrupted her comment, with a mouth enveloping kiss, his hand began exploring her thighs and dragging his fingers tips across her pussy, as arms wrapped around his neck and a tongue ran along the roof of his mouth. Abby, moved her hands to his sides and tickled Vince. This got a laugh from him. "Oh, so that's where it is," as his hands darted to her sides, returning the favor and getting Abby to laugh. Good I broke the tension.

The two of them held hands and kissed. Not seductively but lightly, romantically. Vince was tracing a figure eight around her breasts, while Abby was using her fingers to play with his hair. She slid her leg up his leg, reaching his private parts, where she just stopped, and rolled enough to put Vince on his back as she was leaning against his left side. She began licking his ear and blowing in it. Her hand began teasing his cock, her fingers tracing over its entire length. She felt it grow. Her face moved down his neck, her tongue dragging as she gave small nips with her teeth. She then moved so that she was sideways to his groin. Vince's cock was as large as earlier, and just as desirable to Abby.

A brief bout of tongue teasing and then I'll move on.

Her mouth slowly made its way down his manhood. I love feeling his body move to my ministrations. Abby reached as far as she wanted to go and pulled of, sucking and her hand pulling and teasing his testicles.

"How enjoyable was that, dear."

"Ecstatically, Abby. Please don't stop."

"Why should I? You did say I was in the driver's seat," as Abby moved to sit on Vince, her legs straddling him, she pinned his penis under her. She used her hands to caress his chest and sides as she lowered her face, running her tongue across his forehead and down to his lips.

"Oh god Abby, that feels awesome."

"Thanks."

Vince's hands began massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples. He is good at that and it's turning me on more, time for some teasing. She slowly gyrated her hips, her pussy against his cock. That feels so good, to both of us.

"Your cock against my clit and pussy feels good.

She raised herself above Vince, a hand grabbing and teasing his large shaft. "I'm so turned on Vince," she moved and lowered herself onto Vince's good seven inches of pulsating manhood, slowly, she took more of his cock in, her passion rose as his dick fully entered her love canal. She felt it and smiled.

"Oh, Vince you dick is making my cunt feel great."

"Great, Abby. What was that?" as his eyes got larger while looking at her.

"That was me squeezing your marvelous member as it fills my pussy, far better and much more enjoyable than your finger was. Now, shouldn't you be doing something? I never said you could stop."

Vince's smiled and reached up, squeezing her breasts and nipples.

"Do this, dear," as she took one hand and moved it to her clit.

"Rub my clit with your finger, up and down and in a circle. Yes, oh, that feels so good."

Abby, took her time riding Vince. Slowly up and down, then in a circle. The expression on Vince's face, the way he was playing with one tit and moving his hand between her side, leg and her marvelously horny clit.

I'm so glad that I decided to be Vince's boyfriend. He truly likes me and cares. He's great with Thomas and Mary, which also is important.

"Abby, what you're doing feels so great."

"I'm glad, now relax, and tonight is for you."

She continued to ride his large pole as her hand reached back and played with his balls. He started to thrust his cock with her movements.

"Hmm, Vince that feels good and is making me wet."

Vince started going faster and I felt his penis and sac tensing and the look in his eyes is one she could watch all night long."

"Abby, I trying to hold on"

"Don't, just let it happen."

Abby continued to alternate between circles and going up and down on him.

"Oh fuck Abby, I'm coming, god am I coming."

Vince just grabbed her hips and she felt his body tighten as the first spurt of cum, exploded inside of her, there were three more beautifully large spurts.

She continued to move, gyrate and squeeze while his cock remained inside of her, for a couple of minutes, maybe three before he slipped out.

Abby arms moved to wrap his neck as she lay down on him, kissing him, then whispered in his ear. "That was a most wonderful performance. Welcome to being my lover and boyfriend. Now, let's cuddle and see when you can do it with you on top," as Abby slid off of him to lay on her right side, his left arm tracing in random patterns on her back.

"When? I've cum three times."

"So? Trust me, I'm sure you'll be able, with the proper encouragement," as she kissed him and with her left hand she held his right hand.

"You're left handed, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, Sherlock. It only took you like five hours to figure that out. That why I like laying this way, we each have our preferred hand available."

Her right hand began tracing around his ear and twirling his hair as her left hand was lightly rubbing his nipples.

"That's different and nice. I see what you mean by exploring each other."

"True but intsy wincey spider was a most unexpected exploration on your part, dear," her hand tracing in an 'S' as it moved down his stomach. Vince started saying, "Looking for the treasure.."

As one hand was tracing in a random pattern, while his other hand mimicked Abby's, going down her stomach. They both arrived at their intended destinations, when Abby said, "X marks the spot?"

They immediately began kissing, nothing very deep, but more than romantic, as their hands began teasing and toying with each other.

This is very nice, I'm turned on, despite being a little tired. Vince is responding, slower than I expected but still with the exuberance of youth. Okay, there's an aah from him as I dragged my fingers down his spine.

A wave of pleasure began to build in Abby, like a camp fire being started, when his finger slipped inside of her moist canal. Abby, started to tease his scrotum and marbles, her tongue now darting in and out of his mouth. She could feel Vince's fire growing in his groin. She formed a circle with her thumb and pointer finger, moving up and down his cock.

"I love that Abby."

"Good, now try two fingers inside of me."

"Two?"

"Yes, don't worry."

He follows directions, very well! As Abby's hip's bucked a little when he inserted two fingers. Then to her pleasure and mild surprise, his fingers started moving in a scissor motion.

"Oh, yes, Vince, that's fucking great," Abby's hand now wrapped in his hair, pulled his head, hard to her lips as, she enveloped his mouth and using her teeth, she held onto his tongue and began sucking on it, flicking and swirling her tongue around it.

"Your fingers are fucking me and they feel fucking great."

The campfire had now become a nice bonfire inside of her and she chose not to hold back. Her hips in motion with his hand, she began squeezing those two marvelous fingers. Her hand was now dancing, teasing the tip of his member as it jerked and moved to their bodies' movements. Then her fire sprayed over her, like a shower of sparks erupting from a sparkler, and her pussy flushed onto Vince's hand. Oh my! My third orgasm. Better than the first two, a nice medium orgasm. Now for his fourth.

"Vince that was a very nice thing you did."

"I felt and enjoyed what happened."

Abby, rolled onto her back, put the soles of her feet together and pulled them up close to her. Vince's body nestled very well into the 'butterfly' shape her legs created as her hand reached down.

"Now for the last of your first times, Vince my dear. I'll guide you in and you just do the rest. Let your body take over."

"Abby, I..."

Vince never finished as Abby's mouth locked onto his.

"My dear lover, I've no expectations except that you enjoy yourself, I know that I really have enjoyed you this evening."

Vince felt her hand place the tip of his cock into the area his fingers had recently occupied. His hips began to thrust as his hard-on entered her and then pulled out some only to be thrust back inside.

Vince's head went to Abby's neck and ear, kissing and licking from there to the front of her neck and then up to her mouth where his tongue began thrusting into her mouth. Abby's arms wrapped around his neck, her hands running up and down his spine, seemingly making Vince, thrust faster but he almost came all the way out, so he slowed down. Can't let that happen

Abby wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles, so when Vince thrust into her, she pulled him even closer and said.

"Look at me."

Vince adjusted so he was resting on his arms and Abby kept hers running all over his back, but now using her fingernail tips.

"Oh that feels good, Abby."

"Same here dear. Now, use your tongue and fuck my mouth, lover."

Vince did his best to comply, darting his tongue into her mouth, swirling it around her mouth, yet his body was reacting Abby's experienced ministrations. He fills me up with his cock rather well. His body is tightening up.

"Oh God Abby, I'm going to come,"

"I know lover dear and it feels as beautiful as you look."

Abby, ran her fingers up and down his spine, his back arched a little as his body tensed and she felt Vince explode inside of her, his cum shots going deep into her cunt. She kept squeezing his cock as she pulled his face down and licked his nose, lips and kissed his softly but deeply.

Vince lowered himself onto her, returning her kisses as he ran his hands through her hair. The two lovers remained like that for a while, when Abby shifted to her side, unlocking her ankles, yet keeping her legs entwined with his.

"Well, love, your glow is so beautiful," as she kissed him.

"It shows that much?"

"To me it does, it's both attractive and pleasing. So lover, how do you feel, any different," as she seductively licked and lightly sucked on one of his fingers.

"I feel very relaxed and comfortable, making love to you will be something I will remember, always. I'm curious, about how I...did you enjoy..."

Abby laughed softly, while placing two fingers over his mouth.

"All guys want to know what you're asking, how well they did? You, my dear lover and boyfriend, were exemplary this evening. You came four times and I felt every wonderful spurt. I came three times and no, like I said earlier, it's a rare thing for both to orgasm at the same time. Now, we're tired, so let's get some sleep, but who knows what could happen when one of us wakes up."

It was 6:45am when Abby looked at the clock. She smiled as she thought on last night, her smile making her glow a little. She squeezed Vince's arm, still draped around her. He's such a good man and just needs a good and understanding mentor and I truly do like him.

She rolled to her side, as he rolled on his side, his back now to her.

"Oh well, just means I do something different." Abby's hand reached over and easily found his limp manhood. She whispered in his ear, "Just relax, lover boy. Let my hand wake that beautiful cock you have."

A soft moan of pleasure came from Vince as Abby took her time, playing with his manhood, while talking to him.

"You made me so happy, last night dear. Ted, it's been a while but I had such a good feeling during sex..."

OMG! I called Vince Ted. Shit! Shit! Why did I do such a thing? Did he hear it? What the hell do I do now?

"Why did you stop, Abby that was feeling good."

"I've another idea. I'll take a quick shower and go down and make us breakfast, you shower while I'm cooking. I'll leave a robe for you to wear. I'll toss your clothes in the washing machine."

Vince rolled over and wrapped his arms around Abby, giving her a nice kiss. "Sounds very inviting, our first home cooked meal together."

"Yes, you're right, dear," as Abby got out of bed, gathered Vince's clothes and went to shower. When finished, she put her robe on, got a nice kiss from Vince as he went in to shower.

He knows what I said, how do I make it up to him. Looking at Vince's clothes, she smiled. I know just what to do.

Thirty minutes later, she heard Vince coming down stairs. "Abby, breakfast smells great," as he entered the kitchen.

"Have a seat dear," she looked at Vince, whose eye were large and he was smiling.

"I thought you'd be wearing the robe I saw you in. You're wearing my shirt."

"I figured you'd like it, now sit, while we eat."

"Where's your plate?"

"We're sharing, now, please sit."

Vince did as asked and Abby walked over and sat on his lap, some tears sliding down her checks.

"What's wrong, Abby?"
"I owe you an apology for earlier. I just slipped up and called you Ted. I didn't mean to and I don't know why I did. I never wanted to hurt you. For your first time and our first time, you were very enjoyable, kind and tender. I'm very happy that you're my boyfriend."

Abby was crying a bit as some tears came down her cheeks.

"Yes, I heard but I didn't know what to say to you. I was confused, concerned, and frustrated, but I wasn't mad."

"I meant what I said about you and last night."

"Abby, now it's my turn. Look at me."

She lifted her head to look at him, as he kissed her tears

"Are you going to believe my eyes and words, or your imagination? You made a mistake and compared me to your dead husband. I'm flattered, really. Now, before the food gets too cold..."

Abby, gave Vince a deep, enduring kiss. "Your eyes of course. Thank you, Vince, now time to eat."

While Abby was alternating forkfuls of food between them, Vince unbuttoned the only button that kept his shirt from opening. Once open, he began teasing her nipples and tracing around her breasts.

"Dear, stop for a moment."

Vince did and Abby dipped a finger in the pancake syrup, several times then spread it on her tits, breasts and around her mouth. "It seems I've spilled some syrup, Vince, would you mind cleaning it up? Then go ahead and tell me what you think."

Abby enjoyed Vince's ministrations on her tit's and nipples. She was getting warm and moist.

"That was delicious, Abby, maybe I can make you breakfast tomorrow morning."

"That's an interesting suggestion, full of possibilities. Now.."

Her hand reached down and began rubbing his cock as she adjusted so that her legs straddled him and were touching the floor. "We're going to make love. It's a sturdy chair, so you just sit, relax and enjoy and if you see anything to nibble on, go ahead. Then there's an empty bed we'll move to and our first shower together."

Abby's legs wrapped around Vince and the chair, her hand making sure Vince's cock was placed just right.

"The windows.."

"What about them? It does add an element of chance, don't they," as Abby's mouth, captured her lover's mouth.