Primal Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her affectionate nuzzling, Toryg looked down at the woman he loved, a faint smile playing on his lips as he held her tighter. He gave her side a reassuring jostle, whispering down "you alright, my love?"

Svenna didn't respond with words, instead snuggling in deeper. Sat on her other side, Hroki giggled. Hazily, Svenna turned and flipped her off, which only made her giggling worse.

"Aww, you're adorable!" her little sister said, much to Svenna's embarrassment.

"Shut up. Where's your boyfriend?" Hroki sighed.

"He's getting us another drink." She lent in conspiratorially. "Looks like you're not the only one who'll be getting some action tonight."

Both Svenna and Toryg chuckled as Hroki winked at them. "Get lost, you little vixen" Svenna laughed as her sister got up from her seat, sticking out her tongue as she went to hunt down Skjor, leaving her alone with her husband.

"She's a bold one, I'll give her that." Toryg chuckled.

"Yeah, far too bold if you ask me." Svenna shuffled back towards her man, one hand placed affectionately on his torso as she held her drink in the other. Taking a swig, she looked up at him. "Not that we were much better at her age."

Toryg chuckled, drinking. "Very true. Gods, we were dreadful, any moment I got I'd come looking for you."

"I remember, don't worry." Svenna raised her eyebrows mischievously. "Remember our first 'hunting trip'?"

"Ha, you mean the hunting trip where you dragged me into a tent and didn't let me leave for a week?"

Svenna giggled. "You say that like you weren't the one pinning me down most of the time." She planted an affectionate kiss on his shoulder.

"Again, very true. But what was I meant to do? All alone with a bronze-skinned goddess, stark naked and beckoning, with no-one around for miles? I couldn't just walk away, now could I?"

Svenna smiled. "You think I'm a goddess?"

"Well, a goddess or a devil. Either way, I wasn't going to turn you down."

Svenna purred affectionately. She loved knowing how much Toryg admired her. The way his eyes roamed across her body when she undressed, fixating on her breasts, or her legs, or the soft mound between them. She could feel her pussy starting to dampen just thinking about it. Finishing her drink, she lay the cup in the grass, before tugging on his furs with a playful look on her face.

"So, are you going to ask me or not?"

Toryg looked confused. "Ask you what?"

"If I want to fuck you." Svenna replied. "Come on. I know you want to." As if to demonstrate, she ran her hand down to his crotch, rolling her palm across the bulge of his package as she purred again. "Besides, you promised me. So come on. Ask me."

Toryg rolled his eyes, letting out a long sigh of mock irritation. "Fine, you little nymph." He looked down at her, with a faint smile and a look of lust. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Svenna grinned from ear to ear.

"Gods yes."

----------

Crashing through the entrance to their tent, Svenna's lips were already locked to Toryg's, feeling his tongue push into her mouth, and responding in kind, kissing him with a primal, animalistic passion. Her hands found their way up to his shoulders, holding him tight as he gripped her sides. She felt his cock hard under his furs and grinned as she pushed her aching mound against it. She could barely wait to feel him inside her.

Grinding her body against his, she felt his hands drifting lower, grabbing hold of her ass through her clothes, squeezing and kneading her buttocks as she growled into his mouth. Wrapping her arms tighter around him, she pressed herself tightly to him, rolling her hips in a needy display of arousal. Breaking the kiss for a moment, she felt Toryg's mouth on her neck, kissing and biting, making her moan as his hands kept working across her.

She cooed loudly as she felt his tongue run up the side of her neck, not stopping till his teeth reached her earlobe, playfully biting her before returning to her mouth. She kissed him with a new vigour, even more intense than before. Between her legs, she could feel her thighs slick with the juices running from her pussy; she was already soaking wet.

Not wanting to waste any time, the two lovers began stripping off each other's clothes: first Svenna's sheepskin shawl, followed by the soft leather shirt that covered her chest. With her breasts exposed, Toryg's hands quickly found them, caressing them roughly as he kissed her with passion. Soon, his mouth was on her nipple, sucking and licking the hard bud, sending shivers of arousal through Svenna's flushed body. Holding his head, she ran her fingers through his thick hair, curling them through his locks as she moaned at his touch.

Breaking away, he brought his face back up to hers, and kissed her again, eyes shut and body pressed close to hers. Running her hands across his back, Svenna raked her nails across his skin, making him grunt with arousal of his own. Soon, her fingers were at his waist, tugging and yanking down his hide clothes until his bare erection stood proudly in the air. Wasting no time, she wrapped her hand around it, jerking him off as she kissed him harder, enjoying the groans that passed from his lips to hers.

Soon, she couldn't take it anymore, and pushed him down onto his back, crawling forward like a panther until she was on top of him, his cock standing firm before her. Watching his smiling face with a smirk of her own, she took a hold of him before swallowing his head into her mouth. She sucked him in long, slow strokes at first, savouring every inch that passed between her lips, before bobbing her head quickly and vigorously, making him moan and groan.

She felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her down his shaft, but she batted it away. Not tonight, she thought. Tonight, I'm in charge. Redoubling her efforts, she shut her eyes and focussed on taking his full length into her mouth. She struggled at first, but soon her throat relaxed and she managed to swallow his shaft completely. Lying on his back, her lover groaned with pleasure, his body shuddering with each movement of Svenna's mouth.

Popping him out of her mouth, she took a moment to catch her breath, still jerking him furiously. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue up the side of his cock, savouring the groan of arousal he let out as she gazed across at him with lust-filled eyes. Soon, she was sucking him off again, bobbing her head as quickly as she could.

Unable to stand the burning desire blazing between her legs any longer, Svenna decided to move on. After all, she didn't want him to cum so soon, not before she'd had her fun. Sliding her lips up and off his cock, she gave him a look of primal desire before sitting up straight, grabbing her fur skirt and pulling it off, exposing her sopping pussy to the chill air. Hastily straddling him, she felt his hands take hold of her waist, guiding her towards his cock.

Hovering in the air, the tip of his erection poised at the entrance to her tunnel, she looked down at her husband, a mixture of love and lust burning in her eyes. She wanted him so badly, in every way. She wanted to feel him inside her, around her. She wanted him. Taking hold of his shaft, and rubbing the head of his cock back and forth between her moist lips, she grinned as he groaned beneath her. Before he could get too frustrated though, she pushed her hips down, slipping him inside her and making them both groan.

Sliding down his shaft, Svenna felt a wave of pleasure spread throughout her body. Soon, she had him inside her to the hilt, her pelvis pressed tightly against his. Resting her hands on his stomach, she started to roll her hips, grinding against him as his cock filled her pussy. She moaned, shuddering as his thick shaft rubbed against all of her sweet spots, her aching clitoris buried between their bodies. The feeling was incredible, a mixture of intense physical pleasure and the release of the day's frustrations. The alcohol in her bloodstream didn't hurt either, heightening her arousal as she squeezed her walls around him, making him groan.

Soon, she got tired of teasing, and started to ride him fiercely. Raising and dropping her hips as quickly as she could, Svenna moaned loudly as she bounced up and down on her husband's cock, feeling him reach deep inside her with every movement. She felt incredible, her whole body filled with a blissful joy as she let her head fall back, closing her eyes and crying out her arousal.

Underneath her, Toryg could only grunt and groan, his wife's body sliding up and down his hard cock sending waves of pleasure through him. With his hands on her waist, he felt her rise and fall, and lay back, enjoying letting her take charge. With deft movements, he slid his hands across her, down to her thighs, then up again to her stomach, before coming to rest at her perfect breasts. He couldn't do much but squeeze gently, running his thumbs across her hard nipples as she rode him like a wild stallion.

Svenna was in heaven, every part of her body alive with the pleasures of carnal union. Her pussy was even wetter than before, her juices leaving her husband's pelvis slick as she thundered her hips down to meet his. His hands on her body made her shiver, and she lent back to give him a better range to explore. Resting on his thighs, she alternated between fast, shallow pumps and longer, more deliberate strokes, making sure to sink her lips all the way down his rock hard shaft each time.

Soon, the tension in her thighs became too much for her, and Svenna fell forwards onto her lover, still rocking her hips back and forth across his shaft. She felt his arms take a hold of her, pulling her close to him as she fucked him hard and fast. She felt his mouth back on her breasts and gasped as his teeth lightly bit her nipple, sending a shiver of excitement throughout her.

Redoubling her efforts, she slammed herself down his slick shaft over and over again, each time crying out as her buttocks crashed against his thighs and the tip of his cock pushed ever deeper into her desperate snatch. She never wanted this to end, the feeling of him beneath her, inside her, his mouth locked to her body as she rode him wildly. Looking down, she stared into his eyes, his mouth free of her breast as the two lovers panted in unison.

Eyes locked on each other, Svenna felt a swelling of love inside her chest. This was more than just wild fucking, she was making love to the man of her dreams. She loved Toryg more than anything, and the look in his eyes told her that he felt the same. Even now, five years after their vows, the fire of their love still burnt as bright and as fiercely as ever, and she knew nothing would ever change that.

Leaning down, she kissed her husband more passionately than she ever had before, her head flooding with emotions as her tongue passed his lips. His arms around her grew tighter, keeping her close as he started to fuck his hips up to meet hers, making her moan into his mouth as the two barbarian lovers moved as one. The connection between them was incredible, driving both of them wild, and Svenna felt so happy she could burst. Breaking away, she kissed down Toryg's neck, settling on his shoulder where she set about biting and sucking, leaving him covered in bruises when she was done.

She never wanted to feel him slip out, and as she thundered her hips down she felt a familiar fire stirring in her loins. With a sudden, piercing cry of ecstasy, she buried her face in his shoulder as she started to cum, legs spasming and pussy gushing as she lost all control. The feeling was so intense she thought she might pass out, and she clung onto Toryg for dear life as he wrapped his arms around her head, keeping her pressed tight against him.

Before she'd even come down from her climax, she felt him shift, grunting in exertion and lust as he jerked up, rolling her onto her back before slipping back inside her still spasming pussy. Without wasting a moment's time, he started to thrust into her, sending her spiralling back into a monumental climax, her body shuddering beneath him as she cried and moaned.

Feeling her lover's thick cock beginning to move inside her again, Svenna instinctively reached out, wrapping her arms tight around his shoulders, keeping him inside her as she cried out in ecstasy. Pressing his weight down, she felt him pounding into her as hard and deep as he could, sacrificing speed for technique. She felt him rolling his hips up to meet hers, driving his cock against her most sensitive spots, making her shudder as she lay underneath him.

Bringing his hands around behind him, Svenna felt Toryg take hold of her thighs, pulling them up in line with her stomach, and in response she wrapped her calves around him. In this position, his cock managed to push in even deeper, and the warrior woman let out a low squealing moan of intense pleasure. Feeling him pump his cock into her so intimately filled her body with a mixture of love and desire, making her moans even louder.

Eyes shut tight, her mouth frozen open in a long anguished scream of pleasure, Svenna felt like she was in heaven. Between her legs, her lover didn't let up, driving his cock into her with a pace and vigour that made her body rock with force. With her arms around him, she started to drag her nails across his back again, leaving long red lines on his skin as she mewled and moaned, panting desperately into his ear for him to keep going, to fuck her harder, faster, and deeper.

Burying his face in the crook of her neck, Toryg did as she commanded, thundering his shaft in and out of her as hard as he could. With her body so close to his, he could feel every twitch and spasm of her muscles, revelling in the pleasure he brought to his woman. Her nails on his skin only urged him on, filling him with a bestial desire that caused him to move with a renewed sense of urgency.

Buried in the thick fur pelts, the lovers groaned and gasped together, their bodies moving in unison as they made furious love, not caring who heard them. Nothing mattered to them but each other, and as they kissed and fucked, they both knew this would never end. Toryg lifted his head from Svenna's neck, meeting her mouth and kissing her fiercely as he slammed his thick shaft in and out of her, driving her toward another orgasm.

Underneath him, Svenna's mind had gone blank for everything except the pleasure she felt. Here, under her husband, bucking her hips as he took her, she knew there was nowhere in the world she'd rather be. Feeling his thrusts growing more and more erratic, she growled into his ear, desperate for more.

"Keep going baby! Holy shit, don't stop! Don't stop! It feels so good!"

In response, Toryg let out a loud grunt of exertion, forcing his cock in and out with an animalistic intensity.

"Keep talking, I'm getting close!"

Hearing her lover say that sent a shiver of excitement throughout Svenna. Suddenly, she desperately wanted to feel him cum, to feel his load filling up her pussy as he roared her name. Holding him even tighter, she started to cry out in ecstasy.

"Yes, cum for me! Cum for me Toryg, I want to feel it! I want to feel you cumming in me!"

Urged on by her words, Toryg's thrusts started to falter, his hips slamming into her harder and harder, until with a sudden, strangled cry, he slammed himself as deep into her as he could, arching his back and grimacing as his orgasm crashed over him.

"Svenna!"

Hearing him call out her name as his white-hot seed erupted into her was enough to send Svenna over the edge herself, her second orgasm exploding out across her as she let out a long screaming moan. Pulling him down, she buried her face in his chest, holding him tight as her whole body shook with the force of her climax, her pussy milking him for every last drop of semen.

The feeling of Svenna cumming around his cock only deepened Toryg's orgasm, stimulating him as he fired jet after jet of cum into her, his body frozen solid with tension as he unloaded inside her. With each pulse, she felt the warmth in her loins getting warmer, and by the time the two of them had finally come down, neither had any strength left at all. Crashing down on top of his wife, Toryg struggled to catch his breath, panting loudly as Svenna did the same.

Falling limp, all she could do was lie panting beneath him as his seed slowly trickled out of her around his shaft. With the little energy she had, she ran her hand up to his head, cradling him close to her as she slowly recovered from some of the best sex she had ever had. Looking up at her hazily, she saw the look of exhaustion on her husbands face, mixed with satisfaction and a deep, burning love.

In a ragged voice he asked her "so, was that good enough?"

Her cheeks still flushed red, Svenna couldn't stop an involuntary smile of satisfaction spread out across her face as she nodded lazily.

"Oh yeah..."

"Worth the wait?"

She chuckled softly as she nodded again, still playing with his hair.

"Definitely."

Lifting his head up, her man gave her a smile, before kissing her gently on the cheek. She softly took his face, guiding his mouth towards her's as she deepened the kiss, revelling in post orgasmic bliss. Sliding his hand underneath her, Toryg pulled her into an embrace, still lying on top of her with her legs tight around him. There was no way she was going to let him go any time soon, even as his cock softened inside her. She always felt so empty after he pulled out, and she was damned if she was going to let that happen.

Kissing her gently, the barbarian broke away for a second to kiss her forehead, a show of intimacy that made Svenna's heart tremble. She loved Toryg more than words could describe, and she never wanted to be apart from him. As he settled back down, resting his head on her breast, she mumbled out "I hope we didn't wake up the whole camp..."

"Fuck it." came his reply, already half asleep. "I love you, Svenna".

Svenna felt a warmth in her chest as he spoke. Kissing the top of his head, she mumbled her reply before lying back on the furs. "I love you too Toryg. So much."

Exhausted and satisfied, with her beloved's head resting on her chest, Svenna felt complete. Nothing could ever get in the way of her love, and she knew that for the rest of her life, she would love Toryg with all her heart, just as he would love her. With that thought in her mind, and a smile on her lips, she closed her eyes, her hands still softly stroking his head as she drifted off to sleep.

12