Primal Beat

Story Info
Are they strangers? Or do they know one another?
2.2k words
4.11
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hypnotic beat of the music infused my body as I walked into the darkened club. I smoothed my hands down the silk violet slip dress, smiling at the memory how I twirled in front of the mirror after dressing, admiring how the tan stood out against the dark fabric. With a flick of my head, my hair flew over my shoulders and I moved deeper into the room, my hips swaying to the beat. I walked past the bar and went straight to the floor; platform heels accentuating my legs, making me look taller than what I was. I closed my eyes and started bouncing back and forth from one foot to the other. When the music started to bounce a little louder, I snapped my hips, grinding down as I brought my arms slowly up my body, hands splayed under my breasts then skimming over them, bringing my nipples to hard peaks. Upwards they traveled, fingertips dragging lightly over the skin of my neck as I let my head fall back. Beneath the long blanket of cherry cola hair, bringing it up, exposing the slender column of my neck only to let it fall as the beat picked up, my body caught in the hard rhythm of the music that surrounded me.

My eyes flew open as hands landed on my hips, dragging me back against a wall of hardness. My head turned to the side and I ground my ass back against Him as He held me captive. To any who didn't know, it looked like He'd just walked up to me took over a stranger. But I knew better. I knew who He was and I reveled in the fact that I was His.

I moved against the wall of body behind me, driving my own body to peaks of pleasure by those small touches. The heat made my blood rush as His head came down to nuzzle my neck, nudging the hair out of the way, tongue drawing pictures on my skin as W/we lost ourselves in the non stop beat that drove us. Hands that were on my hips slid around, splaying on my stomach, dragging slowly upwards to cup my breasts, fingers tweaking hardened nipples eliciting a gasp from me. My body was no longer my own as I let His touch burn over me, through me. Trapped, I did the only thing I could and that was dance against what had me shivering even though the heat was blazing.

Slowly, I turned and tipped my head back, looking up to meet His eyes, recognizing the domination written plainly there, causing my own eyes of blue to be cast downward, lashes fanning over my cheeks. Pink tongue darted out to moisten my lips as my body was pulled closer, molded against His, grinding against His leg as my breathing came in short pants of desire. Close, it was so close. And He could tell! Because just when I knew I'd lose myself in an orgasm, He pulled away, standing there and watching me as I danced. My body was like flame, dancing, writhing and slithering up and down, trying to attain what was denied me, knowing that I wouldn't orgasm but I had to keep it close as I knew that was what He wanted.

His hand reached out, stroking down my cheek as He watched me, my eyes locked on His face, drowning in His eyes. The music was the bindings and He was the Master as He watched me writhe to the beat. With an infinite gentleness, He dragged His fingers down my arm and grabbed my hand, slamming me against Him, knee pressed hard between my thighs. One hand landed with a hard smack on my ass, grinding me against His knee, knowing it would send me over the edge. And still, I waited because He hadn't said the word. He hadn't given permission and I knew that that was what it would take to let the orgasm roar through me.

Hypnotized by the chains of the music, by the rhythmic pulsing of the beat, the way our bodies melted together, grinding on His thigh over and over, a small whimper escaped me, unheard by any but was written plainly over my face as my brows drew into a small pucker of a frown. Not a frown of displeasure nor discomfort but one of intense begging, eyes darkened and swirling with desire, pleading to be allowed to cum. A smile tipped the corners of His lips and a gentle nod was given as He'd picked just that moment when the music went into a frenzy to allow me to cum.

My body echoed the chaotic beat as I let go and let the release sweep me even further into oblivion. His hands were on my hips, holding me to Him, knowing that if He'd let me go, I'd have fallen to the floor. Hands fisted against His chest in the intensity of how hard I was cumming, body thrashing against His, masked by the pure primal beat of the music that flowed around us. I ground against His hardness, whimpering again, knowing that I wanted all of Him. I wanted Him inside me, on me, over me, behind me. I wanted Him to own me; every fiber of my being and it was writ plainly on my face.

In one fluid movement, He'd lifted me into His arms and held me close; bringing cheers and calls from those that were on the dance floor with us. A smirk crossed His face as I watched Him, snuggling close to Him as He carried us out of the club. He set me on my feet by His car and turned me quickly so that I bent over the hood, nipples grazing the dew sweetened metal, causing me to shiver as they peaked into hard pebbles of desire.

With a flick of His hand, He brought my dress up so my ass was displayed, His fingers drawing down each rounded globe. I had no time to wonder as to what was His intention as I felt His hand slam against my flesh, bringing an instant yelp of pain, desire, wanting and heat to my body. I couldn't help but push back with my hips, silently begging for more as another slap came down on the other side of my ass. Again and again until I was writhing, tears dripping down my face, my legs shaking so violently that I was glad for the car for support. One word issued from His lips as He nearly snarled in such heated passion.

"Again."

And that was all it took to send me over the edge, my body convulsing in an orgasm so strong that I lost all sense of time and location. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over me before I came back to myself, realizing that He was smoothing His hands over my reddened ass, soothing me. I hadn't realized that He'd brought me up against His body, absorbing the shocks of orgasm that held me in thrall.

After what seemed like an eternity, He gave a well-delivered slap to my ass and bid to get on my knees. With a smile and eagerness, even though it'd started to mist, I dropped to my knees, feeling the pain of rocks grinding into the soft flesh there. I watched with eyes that were drugged with orgasm as His hands undid His belt, drawing down His zipper and undoing the button. My mouth went dry when He fisted His cock, the hard length of it an angry almost purple from the state of His arousal. Without His having to say a word, I opened my mouth and remained there, eyes locked on Him, lips moist and waiting, tongue slithering out in anticipation as He brought the head of His cock to my lips. Not once did I move as He smiled down upon me, enjoying the picture of His cumslut kneeling there in total submission, waiting for the okay to devour Him.

My body strained, wanting to lean against Him, to touch Him other than just with my lips. And with a soft word, He bid me to suck Him. A smile was given before I slid Him deep into my mouth, lips locking tight around Him, teeth grazing softly as I set up a rhythm on the hard flesh that was given to me as a lollypop to suck on. My tongue circled the head every time I drew back, the tip of it darting into His cum hole, teasing Him before swallowing Him back down my throat again.

My hands clenched on my thighs as I put every effort into sucking Him, showing Him with my motions how much I wanted His cum in my mouth or on my body. Never once did I break eye contact with Him as His words echoed into the night. "Finger yourself to orgasm, slut." And He didn't need to say more as I brought my hands down to bury my fingers in my pussy. While I was fucking His cock with my mouth, I was fucking my cunt with my fingers, hips snapping, scraping my knees on the hard concrete I was kneeling on.

His laughter rang out softly, raining over me as He watched me, knowing I was peak again but a shake of His head told me that I wasn't going to orgasm now. Not quite so soon. He pulled His cock from my lips and offered His balls to me. I dove on them and gave them a tongue bath, licking and sucking, teething and scraping. I devoted every bit of what I had to Him and pleasing Him. He pulled back and drew the tip of His cock over my forehead, down my nose and to my lips. I opened my mouth, just as He'd liked and His smile told me that He was pleased. I slid my tongue out and waited knowing that soon, I would have His cum shooting into my mouth.

And with a deep guttural moan from Him, His fist pumping on His cock, He let loose stream after stream of hot cum onto my tongue and into my mouth. I closed my throat off so that I wouldn't be tempted to swallow. I watched as His eyes closed, His head fell back. I watched as a fine tremor shook His body as the orgasm ripped through Him. I savored the saltiness of Him in my mouth and held on to my own sanity by a thread, my fingers never having stopped as I fucked my dripping cunt with them.

In slow motion, it seemed, He brought His head and He smiled, taking His cock from my mouth and running His finger over my cheek and over my lower lip. He gathered a drip of His cum that was on my chin and held it while His nod told me I could cum. How hard it was to cum with a mouth full of cum, unable to swallow, breathing through my nose so that I wasn't tempted to guzzle down all that He'd given me! My body shook and I tried so hard to keep control of myself as once more I was torn asunder by a fresh orgasm.

"Swallow, My lil cumslut." With a great look of relief, I swallowed down every bit of cum that He'd gifted me with, greedy in my gulping as I watched Him, watching me. He offered me His finger and I licked and sucked it clean of that one drop, a lusty sigh passing from my well-fucked lips. I brought my hands up from my pussy and was assisted to my feet by His hand at my elbow. Graciously, I offered Him my fingers that were glistening and coated with my own sweet honey that I'd just robbed from that hot lil honey pot of my pussy. His hand skimmed up my arm and took my hand, licking and sucking each of my fingers until my hands were clean, emitting soft growls of delight until they were all clean.

"You taste good, lil slut. Now give me a kiss." And He pulled me up close and personal. My lips landed on His and I kissed Him with everything I was worth, turning over every bit of my soul to Him. I tasted myself mingling with His seed on my tongue, savoring the taste, enjoying the heat.

A soft rain had started and He drew back, giving me a wicked smile.

"Time to go. I don't want you getting sick, not when we have so much more to do when we get back to the house." And with that, He tugged open the door and settled me in the car, my mind ablaze at what would come next. I smiled as He slid in beside me and the car roared to life, engine purring, echoing the thrum of my body. His hand landed on my thigh and His fingers buried themselves in my already orgasm swollen cunt. I pushed my hips up to meet His fingers and smiled over at Him, anticipation boiling inside at what was to happen next.