Primal Evolution

Story Info
She awakes in a dark room, but she isn't alone.
9.9k words
4.52
111.8k
149

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up... or I think I'm awake awake. My eyes are open but all I see is darkness, still. It smells muggy here like a basement or an abandoned building, maybe? My head hurts and I feel like someone is hammering my eyes from the inside of my skull and the thick dusty air is offensive to my nose and progresses my headache into a full blown migraine. "What the fuck?" I groan to myself and try to move my hands to my face but they aren't moving, something has them immobilized.

Panic begins to rise as I realize I am tethered to what seems like a table or a hard surface. "What the fuck!?" I repeat this time with a more high pitched and desperate tone. What is happening? What happened? Where am I? How did I get here? These berating questions fill my mind as I struggle against my restraints. My breathing has sped up and my heart is absolutely manic in my chest, as if it is also looking for an escape. I start screaming this only seems to increase my headache by tenfold.

I scream 'help' several times and my throat hurts from it. My tears have left trails of salt down it also making streams of lava and it begins to swell. I stop my pleading because the only answer I seem to be getting is my own echo. I realize the darkness is just that, darkness. My eyes are not covered just depraved of light and the restraints holding my feet and wrists have begun to rub sores on my flesh from all my struggling; which has proven useless. As I begin to quiet myself and attempt to steady the rage of my beating heart I hear...movement.

"H...he-hello?" I stutter into the blackness that is my prison to whom I can only believe is my captor.

I hear a noise, it's strange like maybe a growl. Is there an animal in here with me? By the sound of it it's big and close. I strain, but with no prevail, there is no light therefore my eyes cannot adjust. Only darkness comes up to meet my vision and the effort hurts me worse. I wait, in silence to hear another noise... nothing.

"Hello, is there someone there?" 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi 3 Mississippi...

"Please let me go. Please." 4 Mississippi 5 Mississippi 6 Mississippi... "HELLO!?" I scream again agitated by not having any answer. Surely whomever it is wouldn't kidnap me just to leave me here with whatever thing it is that made the growl. I hear shifting as something approaches me closer and I instantly regret screaming and drawing attention to myself. Maybe I am just to be used as food for whatever beast calls this hell its home. I gasp loudly and snap my head to the direction I finally hear an answer from... not that it would do any good I can't see a thing.

"A beast I am. However, I will not be eating you...Though you do smell delicious," He said to me. I can't muster a scream and just whimper as my body becomes taunt readying for what may come next, but nothing touches me. I can hear him come closer until I feel a presence hover over my body, it almost feels like I am completely surrounded by this one...person?...thing? The voice was deep and guttural the sound of it makes me instantly start to quiver and the sheer presence of him close to me is beyond overpowering, though I cannot make out any of his features. I feel him close in on my left side and my body becomes covered in goose bumps and a gasp escaped me as I feel my skin tighten and the hairs rise, forming goose bumps.

Even his smell is authoritative and demands attention; so much so that it cancels out the musky odor of the place I'm held in. It's strange... not bad but sweet and earthy like the forest after it rains. It's somewhat calming which is even stranger and confuses me. How can anything about this situation be soothing? I jerk when he speaks again, his voice seems to be all around me; he's so close.

"It's because your body knows me, love."

What? What does that mean? Wait, he knew what I was thinking... how could he-

"Because you are mine love. We are connected. Always have been, always will be. Don't be afraid, you needn't fear me, I would never harm you. So please try to calm yourself... I do not like it when you are frightened."

I scrunch my eye brows and I'm sure there is a dumbfounded look on my face. How else would someone

react if they awoke in a predicament that I have, unfortunately, found myself in. My mouth opens before my mind has a chance to catch up.

"Well you should have thought about that before tying me up in a dungeon you ignorant bastard!" I screeched and automatically regret the words. I am pissed and afraid but I ought know better than to offend the person who has me restrained and from the sound of him I don't honestly believe I could fight him off even if I wasn't tied down. I wait for a hit or pain or a scream but he just... chuckles. Like what I said was ridiculous. This increases my anger but I keep my mouth shut. I hear clothing move against itself as he moves lower to my legs and I try retract from him but the restraints won't allow it and I moan quietly as they dig further into my already torn and raw skin. I gasp and kick when I feel a large hand wrap around my calf and my heart instantly pounds in my chest coursing adrenaline through me. I open my mouth to plead and apologize but he interrupts with a shush.

He begins rubbing his hand gently up and down my leg, like he's trying to sooth me. The touch causes a reaction in me I'm not quite sure of and again strangely enough, it isn't really offensive or unnerving. It's actually quite... well, soothing. Why?

"I told you I will not harm you. Try to relax it will make this," He pauses and my breath hitches when he raises my leg and I feel his other hand loosen the strap at my ankle and instant relieve floods me as the apparatus is removed from my sore flesh. "...this process easier for you and... less painful for me," He adds. Easier? Less painful? What the fuck does he plan on doing to me? I paused for a moment and contemplate my next move and slowly drawl my, now free leg, towards my body to deliver a kick. It will probably do no good and piss him off but I'm not about to lie here while he-

My thoughts are interrupted when he grabs my leg again and squeezes gently not hard but enough to get his point across. "Don't!" He said in a louder tone than I'd heard from him. He swirls his thumb over my skin and continues "Don't fight me love. My last wish is to cause you any pain but fighting me will only inflict it upon yourself. "

I shudder and a weak gasp escaped me when I feel both his hands wrap around my leg and lift it up and a warm tongue moves across my ankle where my scorned flesh is. I jerk my leg to try to free it but it does no good. His grip is like a vice and it is then that I accept I have no chance in escaping and I cannot fight him, he is obviously much stronger than I.

I hear another growl come from him and I still have not gotten used to this odd noise. How can a human make such a sound? It sounds like a dog or a wolf but a lot louder and much deeper, more like a monster than an animal. Fear rips through me when I think about his first words to me "beast". What the fuck is he? What the fuck is he going to do to me? My body begins to shake ferociously as panic spreads over me like a blanket made of spiders. I had temporarily forgotten that he still had a hold on me but the tongue was gone and I yelp as the first kiss lands on the inside of my knee and one of his hands leave my calf to make its way up to my lower abdomen.

"Stop! Pl-please stop!" I force out of my shaky lungs. The kisses halt at my inner thigh and I can fell his nose and lips on my skin as he nudges my leg with his face and I hear a strained sigh leave him like he is using an immense amount of... of self-control. Another shiver runs down me at that thought, if this is controlling himself what will it be like when he let's go? I can feel his warm breath and it inflicts an odd effect on me, on my body. Quite opposite what I am feeling or thinking, as if my physical body has went rogue. He speaks again in a husky and almost pained voice." I cannot, sweetheart," I feel him sigh and growl again, though this time it sounds more like a purr. "I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I don't. I'm sorry that it had to be this way, I wish it could have been different. You deserve better than this," He growled at the end of the sentence. I'm sure it was a growl this time and he seemed to be getting angry or agitated which scared me further. He's has to be psychotic and I start to wonder how long he has been watching me and waiting to do this to me and a sob leaves me. His face moves from my leg and although I can't see him I'm almost sure he is looking at my face, but then something suddenly occurs to me. "can... can you see me?" I ask.

He actually allows me to ask him something instead of cutting me off this time. I wait a moment for him to answer and I shudder again as his hand runs up and down my leg and becomes uncomfortably close to my most sensitive area and he stops his movement to rest his hand at the top of my thigh with his fingers on my hip and his thumb gently begins to graze the soft and fragile flesh on the inside of my legs and that certain spot through my panties, and my breath hitches. He chuckles again, deeply and the vibrations seem to move from his chest, through his arm and to his fingers which causes me to shutter.

"I can," He says flatly. "H-how?" I squeak.

"Like I said, love... I am a beast and I have beastly skills," His fingers move closer to my center... "And beastly ways," I squirm as he moves them under my panties... he growls and I can feel it through his hand again and my body lurches while he presses down firmly to keep me still. I squeal when I feel his lips on my inner thigh on the opposite leg that his hand lays and where I feel teeth graze ever so gently. "And beastly drives, my beauty," He finishes.

My body utterly betrays me as I can feel heat on my flesh wherever his lips caress and it feels like there is a python wrapping itself around my lower abdomen and it's squeezing, tightly. "N-no stop!" I scream though it deceives me because it came out as more of a moan than a protest, but he does as I ask and stops his progress on my body. I swallow to try and moisten my dry throat before continuing. "So that's it then," I lick my lips "you can see me and I cannot see you? So you'll rape me and I won't see your face through it" My voice falters and I begin to pant and I feel the tears run down the same path that the ones before them have already etched, the realization comes over me of what really will happen to me; inevitably. I close my eyes tight and shake my head to get some wits about me so I don't sound pleading and pathetic. I know I will anyhow but I try none the less. "So this is all you want and then you'll let me go? You'll just-just do what you want and you will let me go?" So much for pathetic and pleading... he shifts; his touch leaves me again and he walks towards the head of the table I'm lying on. I panic thinking he had intentions to maul and I scream when I feel a hand stroke my hair and begin to sob and shiver wildly. He shushes me once again and a low purr comes from him. The sound makes me stop my crying and the shivers cease at the... the calming influence it has on me, what is wrong with me?

vv "You want to see me?" He asks with a hint of curiosity and before I can scream no, thinking if I see his face he'll never let me leave, he switches on a very dim light and part of him is illuminated, just barley. It's more like a night light than an actual useful source. I turn my head to not look at him but his next words dash all my small hopes. "I... I cannot let you go. You will remain here with me. Like I said before no harm will come to you and I will take care of you. I don't wish for you to be afraid of me and I hate that you are. Your rejection is...it's unnatural to me but I cannot release you. I am sorry my love."

I scream again to release my rage that this fucking maniac wants to keep me here. So my life has just crumpled around me because this fucking asshole wants to keep me as his living blowup doll. I look forward and through gritted teeth I profess "I swear to God! If I ever get out of these fucking ropes I will-" I turn my head to show him how absolutely serious I am when the words 'kill you' comes from my mouth but I choke on them. I can now see him, not well but enough to realize he is absolutely gorgeous. He is tall and broad and I can clearly see the ripples and edges of his physique through his dark t-shirt and how the material on his sleeves strains to incase his massive biceps. From what the dim light would allow I could make out his features to be hard and prominent, very masculine, yet also somewhat soft. Maybe it was the look he was giving me and I realized he was studying me as much as I was him. He was looking at me for a reaction, I wouldn't give him one. Handsome or not that does not change his status from rapist.

I swear I saw him cringe at my silent declaration. How can he know what I am thinking? Did he really hear that? The fuck if I care and I assume the most neutral expression on my face that I can muster but then I notice them... his eyes. When he turned his head to look away from me, almost like I caused him guilt or shame, they shimmered like a cats eyes at night, like an animal's eyes. And it was then that my suspicions are confirmed. He was telling the truth and he is indeed a beat. I study him a moment longer before I ask "what are you?" I say it quietly, like I'm not exactly sure I want him to hear it.

I notice his adams apple move as he swallows with his head still low. As if he is still ashamed of himself and then he clears his throat to speak "A nightmare apparently. I am sorry, Sistine," How does he know my name? I continue to watch him as he moves his head to face me and his eyes shimmer again. Is he a demon? Have I died and gone to hell? He winces again when that thought comes to mind. He continues "I swear I will make it up to you and this night you will forget but..." His jaw twitches and I can see the muscles in his arm flex as he balls his fist into a club. "There are others like me that are also looking for you and I cannot allow them to have you." He pauses again and looks me straight in the eye and I feel his gaze is almost too much to hold like he is looking deeper than anyone else ever has before.

"You would not survive long if they took you, they do not care for you like I do." He pauses again and lays a hand on my stomach. "I am not a demon and though it may seem like it for you now this is not hell and you are not dead." A small smile tugs at one corner of his face. "...and I know your name because I know you. As I said before we are connected and you belong to me."

Oh fuck him! I jerk hard at my restraints and my wrists and ankle scream but I do not care. I belong to no one and I am not a piece of property! I snarl at him and his smile leaves but his expression stays soft as does his hand that lays on me. I obviously do not intimidate him at all. However, I will be sure to let him know I will not make this easy for him and I will fight every step of the way. "You Goddamn psychopath! I don't fucking belong to you! What.the.fuck.are.you!?!" I demand once again. His expression still seems soft, for a moment, but then his brows furrow and his eyes shimmer again and he snarls back, literally snarls.

He pulls his lips back to reveal sharp, pointed teeth. The canines have grown much longer and he even lowers his head and squares his shoulder and his form has instantly changed from soft to that of an angry animal, and it scares the fuck out of me. "Oh my God." I whisper as I stare at him, wide eyed. I'm expecting him to rip my throat out and I retract from him once he finally answers. "Stop fighting me! I will tolerate no more of it and you WILL submit. I am your alpha and you WILL treat me as such! And I have already answered you!" He leans in closer and the face that seemed almost angelic and inviting has turned into something feral and vicious and I can hear the rumble of a deep growl come from him before he speaks again. "I am a fucking beast."

My heart thunders in my chest and I'm holding my breath in fear of what he may do next. "I- Please stop. I'm sorry." I whimper as all the defiance in me is quickly replaced by fear for my life. He stares at me a few seconds longer, snarling and growling and then... just as quick as it came the monster before me is replaced by the same man that had previously referred to me as 'his love' and had sworn his allegiance to never harm me. He shook his head like he was trying to forget a bad memory and looked at me again. He sighed and I watched as his tongue ran over a sharp canine eliciting a shiver from me.

His gaze went down to the shirt I was wearing which, I had just noticed, didn't belong to me. It was large, black and had some kind of white writing I couldn't make out. Why had he changed me? "Because you vomited on yourself from all the fucking pills you took, Sistine," He growled ...and then everything came back to me, I remembered.

It wasn't on purpose per say. I had always had issues, always felt like I wasn't exactly whole, like there was always a void I never could seem to fill but when Gabriella, my close friend had lost her 5 day battle in the CCU from a car accident I lost mine as well and I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to numb everything for a little while. I suppose I went too far and took a little too much. Is that how he found me? I was at my house; alone. How did he know? Did he take me to the hospital? "You did. I told you we are connected and I knew you had done something foolish and your body was barely hanging on. No, I did not take you to the hospital I brought you here and watched you. I didn't restrain you until..." He trailed off for a moment and looked remorseful "until your body stopped convulsing and I was sure you would be alright."

It all came crashing down on me... the pain from losing her and being where I am with whatever he is and whatever he was planning on doing to me and I began to wail and chant "fuck you" to him as loud as my vocal cords would allow and thrashed like a wild animal. I ignored the pain coming from my wrists and ankle and from the single foot that was free that I'm almost certain I've cracked the heel of by slamming it onto the table several times. I am not pulled out of my rage ignited fit until I feel a hand grab my free leg to stop me from kicking. I look down and I can him attempting to hold me still, he obviously knows I've hurt myself because the grip isn't as tight as before.

I take the opening to kick him as hard as I can squarely on the jaw. This stuns him, but doesn't stop him and he grabs my leg again roughly and a searing pain goes through me as I feel claws break the skin on my thigh, and then the look is back. The monster has returned and angrier than ever but his time I don't really give a shit, I'm angry to and if there is something anyone close to me knows it is that I have a raging temper.

"Go ahead you fucking freak! Kill me! I don't care! Do it!" He lunges forward and the table moans as he slams his hands down on either side of my head with a force that would have crushed my skull had it been aimed a little more either way and he hovers on top of me, growling. He brings his face inches away from mine and I can feel his hot breath making my golden strands dance across my face and his smell fills my senses. He opens his mouth and I assume he is contemplating on biting me, but instead of teeth a hand reaches up to meet my neck. He doesn't squeeze just holds my head steady. "You are making too much noise. You will be quiet!" I just kicked him in the face and he is worried about my screaming? "That is ENOUGH of your tantrums!"

I look at him and I can see more of him now since he is so near. His pupils are wide and his iris' glow a yellowish amber and his hair is dark and cut short. My eyes shoot towards his mouth and I notice the teeth are back and even more intimidating at this close of a distance, just a few inches from my own mouth. I give him an 'I dare' you look. "Or you'll what?" I say tauntingly. I feel truly pathetic for what I had done to myself and all my emotions have caught up with me, the ones I had tried to numb before and I would have been petrified but right now I was just...mad. Crazy or angry mad I wasn't sure, I just knew it was enough to override any fear I should have been feeling.