Primal Evolution Pt. 03

Story Info
A total eclipse of the heart and a snap of the head.
2.7k words
4.6
20.4k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! This does not contain any sexual scenes but just develops the story further. There will be more to come I promise. My laptop is still not fixed so I wrote this on my phone. Yes I did that for you all. You're welcome :)

And before I get bombarded by "your characters aren't consistent" lemme explain.

Sistine suffers from severe depression because she is a mate to a werewolf... and that's what happens when you are a mate to a werewolf and he hasn't found you yet, or you fight him tooth and nail. She is a spit fire woman and refuses her fate but wants to indulge in the comfort Barron gives her. She's conflicted, confused and pissed.

Barron is a werewolf, obviously... he is part beast literally. Beasts are animals (essentially) and animals are unpredictable. Barron has never had a lot of human emotions to deal with until Sistine. He's Jackyl and Hyde and what may be wrong in the "human" world isn't so bad in the beastie's and vice versa.

They mix as well as fire and water but without each other they would perish. (Oh the cleverness of me)

Furthermore, I didn't have an editor for this but I tried my best regardless. Even though my phone's autocorrect is an asshole. If you'd like to recommend or volunteer let me know.

-peace :)

*****

A deep rumble came from his chest and I could feel it morph into a full blown roar, as it made its way from my thighs all the way into my mind, jolting me out of the haze I was in.

Another deep and angry rasping, trumpet sound shook the walls as the monster answered Barron. I was fully aware now it was one of them.

A beast like him, the ones he had warned me about. The ones he said were looking for me and had, evidently, found me.

I started to rise to find a place to hide. Which would be difficult with the room still being nearly void of the presence of light, and it was known to me that his "kind" had no issue with seeing in the dark.

He pushed me back down quickly and commanded that I stay still.

"What the fuck are you doing!? I have to hide! I have to get away! I'm not going to lay here because you-"

"YOU WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY!" He screamed at me.

I felt him leave me and my body being lifted from the table and placed on his chest as he cradled me like an infant.

"I can protect you. You have nothing to be afraid of. You will obey me, however, and you will stay where I put you until I come back for you and you WILL BE QUIET!" He snarled.

What he had said earlier about me no longer being "goo" over him as soon as his body left mine was absolute truth.

This was his fault and I was in this situation because of him and his fucked up infatuation with impregnating me.

My stomach and head swam as the recollection came back of what he had done to me. And even more so at my reaction to what he had done to me, what I had wanted him to do to me; essentially begged him to do.

I had spaced out in my disgust for myself and my hatred of him so much that I wasn't present for the small journey he had taken me to a cold, black corner of the room . I finally came to while I felt myself being lowered to the ground and my sharp gasp filled the room as my bare skin met cold concrete floor.

"I'm sorry, I know you are afraid and sometimes I... I forget you are what you are and that... I am what I am," He said softly.

"Dont be afraid. I meant what I said about protecting you. They will have to get through me to touch you and they will have a hell of a time doing that," He added.

The scraping and pounding noises seemed more desperate. Like the thing outside had had enough with the building in its way, and a sudden cracking noise let in a small amount of light from the door being pushed from its frame, and then swiftly left as it continued to take the abuse of the angry creature attempting to break it down.

I felt a small swoosh of air as Barren lowered himself in front of me.

"This one is obviously a bitch seeing he can't even break down a door," He said with amusement.

His hand touched my hip and I withdrew quickly and slapped out in hopes of making contact with his face, which it did. However, the tenseness in his hand and the lack of shock or jerk lead me to believe he knew it was coming.

A larger hand grabbed mine quickly and my punishment for the assault was a gentle kiss on my wrist.

"Whatever you see, whatever happens don't forget that I would never, ever harm you. Regardless of your sad attempts to inflict it on me," He said with a husky laugh and left me alone.

"BASTARD!" I screamed out to him.

I counted his footsteps as he left and what direction they went and slowly, I patted and crawled my way around the dark little by little trying to find a better place to hide or maybe even a makeshift weapon. I halted immediately at a loud and pained "I said stay there!" made by Barron followed by the sickly sound of cracking bones and labored breathing. Which made it all the more terrifying that I couldn't see him. Only hear the grotesque sounds and curses that faded into snarled, growls and roars.

Something fell very close to me and I quickly began to scoot backwards until my back met with a cold, inanimate object. I turned in a jolt and after making the assumption it was some sort of bar or desk I felt for an opening and crawled underneath. I tried to be quiet and to stifle my small sniffs and quick breaths as I waited.

And I did not have to wait long as the room was quickly illuminated by the soft glow of the rising sun outside. My vision improved but only so-so as the front of the desk I was under faced the door that had just been busted into pieces and the sound of wooden shards littering the floor fallowed.

I studied my surrounding as well as I could. It was, indeed, some kind of basement. A very large basement and it almost looked abandoned as I noticed the dusty, old furniture here and there and the cob webs that seemed to drape everything like a protective sheet.

I also noticed my nakedness, other than the t-shirt, and watched as the goosebumps quickly covered my skin. My attention was drawn to a bite mark on my thigh and the faint scarring of where the restraints had held my ankles.

The sound of heavy feet crunching pieces of wood and deep sniffs drew my attention from the wounds left by Baroen. It was inside now. I could hear it straining to find me or to find Barron. Then all of a sudden, what I had previously thought to be a shadow of some kind moved, in a crouching position, towards me.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to scream but it shook it's head at me and the recollection of whom it was hit me at the flash of its eyes; Barron.

It-He was massive. His fur was the blackest black I'd ever seen. His biceps were larger than my thighs, and his thighs larger than my entire torso. His ears were pointed and his snout elongated with massive jaws I'm sure encased teeth and power that would put a crocodile to shame. His chest was wide and pecs bulged under the finer, thinner hair of the front half of his body.

Barron was no longer the devilishly charming and handsome human being he was before. He had become the very essence of the word monster and all definitions of it. A nightmare metastasized into a living thing. It awed and disturbed me that the body I had once thought screamed sex and sin now bellowed death, fear and predator.

The closing sounds of footsteps and deep breaths suddenly alerted me to the morbid realization that the intruder was mere inches from my hiding spot.

My focus turned to Barron as I contemplated bolting. To say the least, it was strange to see this beast meet my eyes with a pleading look and a mute sign of "for the love of God DON'T MOVE."

With one last deep huff the offending werewolf growled deeply and the table scooted forward as it attempted to lean over it.

"Found you!" It roared. And I screamed. And Barron leapt.

The other werewolf did not see it coming as Barron dug his teeth and claws into the werewolf's face and neck, quickly dragging him to the other side where I had front seat to its death.

The "other" was noticeably smaller than Barron and weaker. It's fur was a copper color and it was almost sad to watch it fight for its life with absolutely no prevail. It's wailing made me shrink back and the blood crept towards my toes as Barron continued to dig into its neck with his claws. The sudden snap and sound of muscle and tendons being ripped apart made me shut my eyes tight and shriek in horror as he decapitated the smaller werewolf.

The body dropped with a loud thud and something fell shortly after right at my feet.

When I opened my eyes I was met with Barron crouching at the entrance of the desk where I was pressed tightly to one corner with my hands over my ears. Once long, blood polluted strand of saliva left his mouth and dropped on the floor.

"This is exactly what happens when you don't listen to me! I nearly begged you to keep your mouth shut and I warned you what would happen. Are you happy with your prize? He was merely a teenager and too foolish and inexperienced to know what would happen when I am crossed," He said.

I stayed frozen and silent unaware at the "prize" He was referring to until he growled and lunged forward and screamed "look!" My 'prize' was the severed head of the other werewolf at my feet.

"All that wailing over nothing, and I've never heard anything in my life complain as much as you. If you would have listen to me, listened to reason! You just had to fight,"

My mind had to take a moment to decipher the exact thoughts racing through it: disgust, fear and anger. Anger that he thought that it was okay to blame me for what just took place and had the nerve to drop the melon of a the creature that would have had horrid intentions for me and for what he planned to do to me, and lastly, anger that HE felt sorry for it.

And in turn I was still fascinated with myself that I could stare death in the face and spit on it. Metaphorically and literally. Barron jerked back as the wad of saliva landed just beneath his eye.

"Fuck you! Fuck that! And fuck this shit!" I screamed while kicking the head away from my foot to roll near Barron's.

The look of rage took over his expression and he lunged forward once again to show his dominance and aggravation.

"Eat me!" Was my response as I to lunged forward.

Barron's answer was a cynical laugh as he shook his head slightly.

"I never thought finding my mate would be one of the most difficult challenges of my life," He said as he moved a little closer to me.

I swung at him with my clenched fist but he jerked away quickly and it missed his jaw.

"...and I haven't decided if it's charming or annoying," He added.

"God, I hate you," I said through clenched teeth.

"You weren't saying that earlier. As a matter of fact mere hours ago, come to think of it. I'm sure you will again soon enough as the pain starts to come back."

Despite his lack of visible lips and humanoid features I could tell he had a shitty grin on his face. He was enjoying this. Though, it didn't surprise me.

"I'll die first you disgusting, ugly monster! You will have to kill me! You think I want you? I could NEVER want something like you!" I screamed at him. Nearly begging him to snap. Just one moment of weakness and I could be out of this nightmare. Sadly and undeniably I knew what was happening. I may not have the same emotions that I did towards him, but I remembered them. God I remember them. There was always a sadness, a error within my bones; for which, till now I thought there was no cure.

As much as I hated to admit it there was something about him that silenced the depression I had carried nearly all my life. I should be overjoyed. I should feel like I've uncovered something sacred and nearly divine, but I held nothing but rage and loathe for him. He had taken something I had not given and the absolute worst part is he knew all this. He knew I would fight him but I wouldn't leave and if I did he would surely find me. Where else would I go? There was no treatment, no facility and no support group for this burden I had to carry.

I would be deemed insane or find myself 6 feet under. I was too chicken to do it myself but maybe if I pushed him just far enough; chewed at his ego til it was raw he would do it for me... it wouldn't happen though. Barron was my sickness and he was also my cure.

I watched his face to try and read what he was thinking. The ability to read his thoughts was severed when I shut him out.

"But you can never shut me out," He admitted.

He lowered his head into the opening of the desk, inches from mine and flattened his ears.

"Yes, I heard everything," he purred lightly. "And like I said before I would never harm you. Not even if you wanted me to. I won't lie, you're hatred of me does hurt. I'm here now... whatever you're label is for me rather it be salvation or damnation I am here, and I'm not leaving. I'm stronger than you, remember that, no matter if I'm fighting for you or taking your blows. I will not leave," He said.

This... this was too much and as much as I absolutely hated to cry, especially in front of those who cause it, I couldn't help myself. I broke down in a fury of screams, gasps and world's I couldn't form. Until I finally got the words "Why me" out.

"Why!?" I repeated on a scream meant for the gods as much as for him. "Why?! Why would you do this to me? I haven't done anything wrong! I don't deserve this!" I wailed.

Barron lowered his head further into my little corner of the desk and touched his nose to my outter thigh. I didn't really have the will to fight him off so we just sat there like that for a moment, and it made me sick as his purrs lulled me into an emotionally exhausted induced sleep. I stopped abruptly when I realized I had involuntarily began to play and twirl the longer, thicker hair that wrapped around his neck like an lion's mane, and jerked my hand away quickly.

He wasn't ugly. Even as a beast he wasn't ugly; atleast not when he was in this state. He really was a magnificent creature. In both human and werewolf form.

"You didn't have to stop. You can still hate me and pet me at the same time," He whispered.

"Shut up," I groaned.

"...and I think you're magnificent to," He added.

I fell asleep quickly to the deep vibrations that were my lullaby and the quieted, and almost inaudible "I'm sorry" that came from Barron.