Primal Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next growl was very audible and he lunged forward a bit with it.

"Oh so you are?" I thought. His jaw twitched.

"Careful love," he sneered. "If I can read your thoughts if won't be hard to find this Tray that you are thinking of. You will have no other relations with a man, ever."

I thought about thinking of the many 'relations' I've had with tray but I decided against it. Tray wasn't small or weak by any means but he would never stand a chance against a blood thirsty, psychotic beast.

He smiled at me "That would be correct," he said.

I blinked at him a few times and studied him for a moment.

"If you can hear and speak into my mind, why can't I do the same to you? If we are so called "mates"," I thought.

"you will soon enough," was all he had to say before he lowered his head onto my bare clit. I moaned against the tape covering my mouth and my thighs tried to close instinctively. It was hard to fight the feelings that were coming over me. This seemed right and natural, like it would be odd for this not to be happening.

My stubbornness and anger were hanging on by a thin thread as he licked me. The strokes of his tongue were gentle and composed at first, like he was trying to find a certain rhythm that would suite me best. They soon became more aggressive and savage like he was trying to coax something out of me and his patience was wearing thin.

When his head left me I gasped at the absence and scorned myself for it but when I looked at his face all regrets and self-shame disappeared within his eyes. He was staring at me and I could see the gleam of my juices that were smeared on his lips and chin. I panted heavily and my breath caught when he replaced his fingers where his tongue had been just moments ago.

"Cum for me baby," he said in a raspy voice.

I couldn't stop looking at him. The look he gave me was something similar to how a blinded man would look the first time he was ever able to see. Like it was his first time seeing an ocean or a mountain, or maybe a deaf man the first time he was ever able to hear his lover's voice. It was full of wonder and promises like the vision of me, even for a moment, wanting him would be burned in him forever. Somehow my rapist had turned into something beautiful, far more than his looks which, were more or less, flawless and perfect. It was the way he looked at me that made the name I had given him seem superiorly unfair. Then I thought "I don't even know his name."

He finally looked away from me releasing me of the spell and gently kissed my thigh, all the while his fingers were working slowly inside of me. "Barron," he said against my skin. Barron, what a beautiful name.

I rolled my head back onto the table and tried shaking this feeling. This couldn't be right. I couldn't be feeling this. Just then another growl erupted in my mind and his fingers began to move much, much faster. The feeling was overwhelming and I could my muscles began to contract and that tell tell searing heat formed at my opening and traveled up to my belly. I knew what was about to come.

I knew that I was soaking wet as he thrust his fingers in and out with an insane amount of speed. I don't think I have ever been this close this quickly in my life. "Cum for me baby, he repeated and when his tongue found its way back to my clit I had no choice but to obey. I screamed loudly, so much so that I know if the tape wasn't on my mouth anything nearby would have had to hear me. My body convulsed savagely and my muscles constricted tightly around his fingers. My back ached from being bent so forcefully and I was so high. It felt like nothing else in the world mattered except the waves of euphoria that had swept me away.

I looked down quickly when I felt his fingers move away and his tongue began lapping at me furiously. I could hear the sounds of his mouth sucking and licking at me as if he was trying to drink me dry. He smeared from his nose to his chin all over me and when he raised up the familiar gleam covered him. With the fingers he had used to coax my orgasm he rubbed over his neck and chest as if he wanted to be covered in me and my smell.

He grinned at me and I knew he knew what I was thinking. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose and when he opened them they were glowing a bright orangish-red. "The sweetest smell on earth," he grumbled. He lowered his hand once again and gently massaged my throbbing clit and I jerked at the touch. "You're beautiful when in ecstasy. Even more so when I am the cause of it," he said. A slight panic arose when he drew his hand away to grab my hips and pull me closer to the end of the table and towards his massive cock.

"Shhh, stay calm and relax," he commanded. Anxiety quickly took over and chased away the high he had set me on and I began to pant and squeal while trying to push myself away from him. I shook my head side to side and plead with him, though they come out more like mumbles I knew he could hear my thoughts: No. Stop. He raised his hands to my rib cage and he was speaking but I couldn't hear under my own wailing thoughts.

"Baby please don't do this, please relax," he asked. I screamed louder and my chest pumped at my cried. "I am not going to hurt you. Don't be afraid of me," he said. I am almost certain I am about to hyperventilate and my vision is almost nonexistent through the tears and the dizziness. I felt him enter me. It was quick but as gentle as the motion could have been and he roared my name in my mind and I stilled instantly. My entire body relaxed and I felt a soothing warmth like electricity enter me where he had. He stayed still for a few moments and began gently rubbing his hand over my stomach and the same purring sound he had made several times before vibrated my whole body.

I gasped slightly and my hips jumped when he slowly slid out of me, not all the way but almost. I looked down when I felt his fingers begin to stroke my clit again. He was watching me, studying me then he entered me slowly. I felt his thumbs stretch my folds open and his gaze went to watch himself enter me. I didn't even feel modest or like I should hide myself. He looked like artist taking intense care to ensure his work was absolutely perfect.

"Do you have any idea how much control this takes of me?" He looked up at me with hooded eyes and I could see his jaw twitch again. "To not allow the beast to take over," he added. This didn't scare me in the least, on the contrary it made me want him... and trust him. There was something in me that told me he would do harm to himself before he would do any to me. He purred again and I let the vibrations make their way all the way up my chest and for the first time I truly relaxed and let him take over on my own accord.

"There she is," he said. "There's my mate." The words were a whisper as I felt myself obey every command his body asked of me. He was slow in working himself inside me for an eternity it seemed like and then, all of a sudden, he picked up pace. As if he wanted me to relax and give me time to accommodate him before he began what he really had intended. A deep rumble in his chest along with his pelvis slamming into mine is what broke the spell. He was no longer standing upright and had leaned over to grab my waist and his expression was more feral and wild. And to my surprise once again it did not frighten me but made me want him.

He opened his mouth to show his teeth and growl... I wanted to kiss his lips.

I watched his massive muscles work as he pumped himself in me... I wanted to touch them and feel them as he used them.

I saw his fingers gripping me tightly around my waist causing me pain and I'm sure there would be dark bruises there in the next day... I wanted him to hold me tighter.

His molten eyes left mine to peer as his hands and he quickly released me and gripped the table for traction instead and the sound of cracking wood followed. This is not what I had meant I didn't want him to let me go. "Please untie me," I thought. He stopped and his face went soft. "Please, I want to touch you," I added.

He lifted his hands to the restraints on my wrists and quickly undid them, then to the straps spreading my thighs apart and lastly he reached for the tape, but before he removed it he reached for my wrist and kissed it gently. "Please forgive me," he said in a hushed voice. He removed the tape and pushed my hair back with the hand that he was holding my wrist with. "Do you still hate me?" he asked.

I stared at him for a moment before I danced my fingers across his face and stopped them at his lips "open your mouth," I asked him. He did as I asked and I frowned to see that they were relatively normal but slightly sharper than any ordinary humans. "No I don't," I answered and he grinned.

"I told you so," he said with a chuckle.

I giggled and reached for his hands. I tried to lift them to what position I wanted them in but his arms were too heavy, thankfully he lifted them himself and allowed me to guide them. I lowered them to my waist and squeezed his hand but winced a bit at the pressure on my sore skin "I like it when you hold me here," I told him.

He tried to lift his hands away but I stopped him. "I will not hurt you," he said and tilted his eyes away.

"It's my body and I know when enough is enough and what is too much. Leave them there," I said. "Besides, you have commanded me this entire night and now I am commanding you." He looked up at me and I could see the remorse in his face. "I will tell you if it's too much," I said.

He made tiny circles on my stomach with his thumbs and gently squeezed my waist. "Promise me," he said.

"I promise."

He touched his nose to mine and nudged my face "I am sorry," he said.

"Me to," I answered then my lips met his.