Primal Instinct Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers

Her giggles continued as my lips and tongued continued up and down her neck. I slid her shirt over her head and smiled as her mouth opened before her eyes were clear. I leant down and kissed her, and felt a moment's wonder at the softness. After six years in prison, my first three experiences with women had been rough, needy affairs.

Despite my bulging cock and the heady rush of lust roaring through me, I knew that this time would be different. It was the kind of sex that you laugh during, and simply for fun. Kaitlin and I knew that there was nothing serious or life changing about the sex we were about to have. But we both knew it would be fun...

***

I thrust with all my strength, driving myself up inside of her with a heaved breath. Her loud cry rocked against my temples as she came again. She lay still as it rocketed through her, whimpering as I continued to move. She breathed out a sigh of pleasure as I spread her legs further apart with my knees, driving into her again.

She lay there, moaning occasionally as I fucked her steadily. The pill had worn off hours ago, and I was more than happy to keep going. The bed was a mess, and the pillows scattered about the room.

The sun was rising, beaming down through the window in a warm, golden ray. Kaitlin rolled over, with my cock still imbedded inside her, and I reached up to grab her heaving breasts. She slapped my hands away and slipped her own hands down to tweak and pinch her nipples.

My grin was ferocious as I began to thrust up inside her with more force. She gasped my name out loud and began to bounce, slamming my huge cock up into her moist heat with smacks of flesh as our bodies joined.

Her hair fell over her face, and she reached back to run her fingers through it as she rode me, and for the life of me, I have never seen anything more erotic. My balls began to tighten, and I felt Kaitlin as she kneeled up and just slid herself up and down my length.

I began to grunt in time to her cries as my cock began that tingling at the base of my spine that happens every time I cum. My breath rasped out of my throat in a meaty growl as I arced up off the bed and burst up inside of her.

Kaitlin kept up her delicious bouncing motion for a moment or two, and the exquisite torture continued for a moment around the super sensitive rim of my cock, then she fell forwards, and I felt her juice flow over my balls. We stayed like that for a moment, then she eased off of me, and I gave a hiss as my cock fell heavily against my thigh.

She lay down next to me and ran her hands over herself. "Hmmm," was all she said, so I guess I'd done something right. I laughed when she smiled naughtily, and draped my arm over her shoulders.

There was a sudden blaring of sound as my alarm went off, and we both smiled as I jumped. A few seconds later, my phone rang. I reached over to pick it up, and Karen's voice purred in my ear. "Meet me in my office in one hour, and my sister will be here soon after that."

The phone clicked in my ear, and for a split second, I wondered what she would have done had it been a wrong number. I looked down at Kaitlin, who was trying to snuggle into the crook of my arm. Her sleepy eyes widened as she saw the mass of scar tissue where my ribs used to be.

Her fingers trailed over the torn flesh and her eyes met mine. "You okay?" She nodded, and sat up and reached for her crumpled shirt.

"I ought to get home for some much needed sleep. What are you going to do?" I watched as she slid off the side of the bed and bent over, and my cock gave a twitch. A predatory smile crossed my lips.

"Oh, I'll probably find something to do. I've got to go and see someone about a job this morning." She looked at me over the luscious curve of her shoulder and flashed me the naughty smile she owned.

Her eyes dropped to my cock, which was beginning to rise again. Her eyebrows shot up. "You got Viagra running through your veins or something? What is that, five times?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"Just when I'm with someone who interests me as much as you do." She grinned at me again, and slipped her hands down and slid her moleskins back on.

"You're sweet. And a good fuck. Look me up when you get bored, but no more cupids, okay? I'll be lucky to sit down for a month." I frowned.

"Why is that, exactly?"

She licked her lips and leant down onto the bed and kissed me. "Because your cock kept fucking the life out of me all night, and you're a little too big, and I'm a little too small. But you'll keep." I gave a bark of laughter and looked over the warm wooden floor of the upstairs apartment.

Ilya had obviously had a private shower put in upstairs so that he wouldn't have to go far in the mornings. I nodded, and Kaitlin threw her shirt around her shoulders. "Later, lover." I grinned as she tossed me her naughty smile over her shoulder as she hit the stairs.

I wrapped the sheet around me and headed for the shower. I turned the water on full hot, and it ran down the length of my body like a steaming fountain. I tilted my head up into the spray and smiled. My cock was thick and heavy as the hot water cascaded over it.

I wondered what kind of job Karen wanted from me, then smiled. I ran my hand up and down my shaft for a moment, and ran my fingers around the head and squeezed. I tensed and reached for the soap.

If I lathered myself up, I wouldn't have to go through the guilt trip of fucking Karen again. My breathing quickened as I began to fuck my fist in earnest, then I stopped. So what if I felt bad after I fucked her again?

Six years of prison I was in line to fuck whatever I wanted. My visions of Karen on her knees in front of me swam as I panted. Yeah. I was going to fuck her six ways from Sunday.

To be Continued...

Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers
12