Primal Lust

Story Info
The animal inside.
2.3k words
4.18
61.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonny37
lonny37
20 Followers

This Saturday evening was a quiet one and I had opted not to go out with a couple girlfriends. I decided I was just going to go to the office and catch up on some paperwork and get some files off of my computer to bring home and work on.

The single life was nice and I'd been living it for about 9 months. Tim and I had had a stormy relationship but I did miss the sex. I have always been a bit conservative as far as my sex life went, I was into experimenting but not one night stands really, though I'd had a couple when I was younger.

I never had any problem getting a date as I am attractive. I just wasn't interested and being horny alone was never reason enough to go out with someone. Some guys are nice and ask me out with class and some are just plain rude, gawking at my 36D breasts or commenting on my ass and then asking me out, no thanks jerk off.

I do think it's cute when a younger guy asks me out though. I'm not old at 36 and I do work out 4 times a week but I would feel like I was robbing the cradle I guess, the conservative side coming out.

All these things were going through my mind when I got to the building I work at. I said hi to Jerry the security guard and showed my ID and proceeded to my floor via the elevator.

Upon arriving I left the elevator and headed down the stuffy hallway towards my office. As I approached my office I could see through the several glass walls that the janitor was inside, I assumed he was emptying the trash but as I got closer I noticed he was rifling through my desk drawers. I entered one of the cubicle offices and sat down to watch where he couldn't see me, I wondered what he was up to and curiosity had got the better of me as I sat there.

He had been rummaging through my desk, that much I could tell. He then grabbed a handful of tissues and proceeded to lie down on the sofa in my office and take his pants down. I was shocked but just sat there with my front row view. I watched as he slid his pants down. His cock was huge and getting bigger as he stroked it, I'd never seen one that big in real life, it was ugly and thick and long with a large head on it, I was repulsed and fascinated at the same time.

My body was responding as well and I couldn't believe it but couldn't stop it. My big nipples swelled under my blouse and I was soaking wet down below, it was almost primal. I was flushed and hot and sweating like crazy as I watched this guy stroke that big cock on my office sofa, I was hornier than I'd ever been in my entire life and wondering what the hell was wrong with me. Shouldn't I go in there and say something instead of sitting here spying on him?

I watched for a good ten minutes as he stroked his big cock. It was massive and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

His strokes got faster as he neared orgasm and now I was totally entranced as I watched wanting to see the completion of his lust. I was so overcome with lust myself that I almost got up and went in there but I stayed put and watched as his body stiffened and he got closer.

Suddenly he cried out and his body shook, his big cock began shooting thick streams of semen again and again into the air and onto my office carpet, it was incredible, I've never even seen a guy in a porno shoot that much stuff, it was amazing, he should be on film. It was a beautiful sight and my body was going crazy with lust. I couldn't believe I wasn't disgusted, but I wasn't, I was horny. I wanted that big thing inside me at that moment more than I'd ever wanted any man before.

I got up and made my exit quickly before he saw me and rushed out of the building and to my car without so much as a word to the security guard and drove home as fast as I could. Once there I fucked myself silly with my toy imagining it was this mans big cock fucking me. I had the most powerful orgasms of my life up to that point that night.

Over the next week I inquired about the janitor nonchalantly and found out he had been working in our building a month or so and no one new his name and I didn't go to personal to find out. I just kept seeing that big squirting cock in my mind and getting horny. I even bought a new bigger toy but couldn't help wondering about the real thing.

I wondered what would have happened had I walked in on him but I would never have done that, it made me nervous to think about even, I had never fucked anyone I hadn't known before.

In the ensuing weeks I fantasized about it a lot and masturbated more than I ever had but the vision just never went away. I imagined all kinds of scenarios but they were just fantasies and they all wore out after a time.

Finally one Friday night after work I went to a lingerie store and bought a few sexy things, things I would never normally wear but would that night because I had a plan…..if I had the guts to follow it through that was, I was going to try and live one of the fantasies out….follow through as far as I could.

I went home and showered and got ready, I was so horny just trying some of these things on I had to relieve myself twice. I knew there was no way I could walk in there and just say "please fuck me" maybe I could but I wouldn't.

I wore a no cup bra and a see through long sleeve purple tight top that left nothing to the imagination, I mean nothing, from the waist up everything could be seen through this top, my large breasts were totally visible in all their glory, my big nipples standing at attention. I also wore a very short skirt to match with no underwear and then a pair of high heels.

I threw on my overcoat and headed to the office incredibly excited but very nervous, I don't know if I was shaking so bad because I was so horny or scared.

I parked my car and headed for the building. I said hi to Jerry and showed my ID and headed up to my floor. I left the elevator and walked down the narrow hall way and towards my office but all was quiet, no one seemed to be here. The entire floor seemed deserted and I was a little bummed until I heard movement further up the hall. I peeked my head around the corner and there he was, going from office to office emptying trash.

I ducked back into my office and almost chickened out, one part of me wanted to bolt and I almost did. I took my coat off and hung it up and sat down at my desk. I felt flushed and hot and incredibly horny and my big nipples were hard and aching and swollen as they protruded through the thin fabric. My chair was getting soaked as I sat there.

I could here him coming so I acted like I was working on a file on my computer. Just then he rolled up to my door with the cart for collecting trash. I looked up and smiled and said hi as he said hi back and stared at me, for a second I felt crazy, what was I doing sitting here almost naked in front of a total stranger? Teasing him, hoping to make that giant cock swell….thats what.

Our eyes locked for a second, he was a lot older looking up close, not really good looking at all, kind of creepy actually and I was getting more nervous and didn't know what to say so I just started babbling and trying to make small talk but he didn't answer, he just stared and I didn't know what to do, he was scaring me. I wanted to leave now but couldn't move. I felt like a total idiot sitting there half naked in my office in front of this stranger, what the hell was I thinking? He just stood there staring at me, his eyes devouring me and I was getting creeped out. He reached for the light switch and turned it off so now the office was darker and only the light from the other offices illuminated us.

I didn't know what to do and was numb with fear and my body was horny and I couldn't get past him if I wanted to run and a million thoughts were going through my head and I was in a very vulnerable position. What was I doing here dressed like this? What if he raped me? How would I tell anyone about that? Or explain why I was half naked in my office and inquiring about who the janitor was? Whatever happened I had obviously asked for it I reasoned and resigned myself to it.

He finally spoke and said that he'd seen me here a couple weeks ago in the evening and asked if I'd seen him. I tried to play dumb but he said he knew I'd seen him and so I admitted I had. He told me to stand up, I felt like I was in a trance and my body obeyed. He closed the door behind him and walked over to me and gently pushed me against the wall his big hands covering my breasts, squeezing, kneading them, my big nipples against his palms. My body was shaking from fear and horniness as he tweaked my nipples and nibbled on my neck. My knees were weak and he sensed this and maneuvered me over to the sofa.

We never spoke and I just let him do what he wanted. He pulled my top off over my head and took my skirt and heels off. I lay there on the sofa naked awaiting the inevitable as he undressed. My breathing was heavy and my body on fire as he turned to face me; he towered over me with that big tool standing a good 10 inches long and thick, it was uglier up close and the big head was swollen and purple and I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was terrified and didn't want to be here but it was too late now and my body seemed to have a mind of its own.

He got onto the sofa over me and his big tool lay on my tummy as he massaged my breasts and gently played with my nipples, they were on fire as I cried out and my body shook and twitched every time he tugged them or pinched them. His breathing was heavy as he had his way with me and my body writhed under him, my mind was gone and I was in another place, out of control. He kept rolling my big hard nipples between thumb and for finger and watching me with his intense stare, he was clearly in control and knew it. I just lay there under his control whimpering and moaning, gasping each time he pinched hard.

His big cock was leaking all over my tummy and I could feel it throbbing as his precum oozed out. Unconsciously I reached out and began to stroke it, unable to fit my hand around it but my hand worked it with a mind of its own.

He leaned forward and began sucking and biting my nipples roughly, driving me crazy as he sucked them moving from one to the other. He kept whispering that this was our secret, no one would ever know, he told me to let go. He positioned his big cock at my entrance and began to push himself into me, he was big and I cried out as I watched him sink into me, telling him not to hurt me. He pushed more and more of him went into me as he told me to relax and enjoy it. I writhed away under him crying out in pain and pleasure as that big ugly thing sank deeper into me. He pulled out a bit and then back in deeper, then out and back in deeper. I cried out each time he did this, soon he was all the way in me and he fucked me with long slow strokes as I moaned and whimpered, my body shuddering with each thrust.

He fucked me for a long time, and would release his grip on my breasts every once in awhile just to watch them bounce in time to his thrusts. I cried out with each thrust as he slowly pounded me again and again and came 4 times for him, each time screaming.

For forty five minutes solid he gave me the fucking of my life, pounding me again and again until he finally tensed up, grunted, and shook as he emptied his big balls into my body. There was cum everywhere when we finally finished and when I stood up it ran everywhere.

He wasn't done with me yet though and ended up fucking me three more times that night in various positions and giving me two more orgasms before we were done.

I am assuming he cleaned up all the cum because when I came back to work that Monday everything was spotless.

lonny37
lonny37
20 Followers