Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was looking forward to this procedure, to seeing Mrs. Davis, to helping her achieve her desire for motherhood, to show his genius that he felt all should have accepted by now.

He'd selected the male insemination volunteers last week himself. He enjoyed selecting the men for each patient, finding those that would be aesthetically pleasing together. He had a pool of men he chose from, many were actors in pornographic movies, some were husbands and boyfriends of former patients, some were even colleagues. All were carefully screened and blood tested for diseases. His assistants had prepared them all the previous day with the injections to alter their sperm to have the genetic code of Mr. George Davis. George Davis himself had declined to try to impregnate her as well, but Dr. Cox thought he might change his mind once he sat there beside his wife, watching her being fucked by several anonymous men behind the barrier. Competition would kick in. Dr. Cox laughed and nodded. Yes, he was sure George Davis would change his mind.

When he arrived at the clinic, he went directly to the group fertility procedure patient room. Mr. and Mrs. Davis were waiting for him, already prepared by the assistant.

Mrs. Davis was laying curled up on the bed. It wasn't really a bed, at least not an entire bed. It was half a bed, the head of a bed, with the lower part ending at a wall. There was a short burgundy curtain drawn across the wall, concealing a hole in the wall. It was designed so the woman could lay the top half of her body on the half bed with the lower section of her body disappearing through the curtains and into the insemination room on the other side of the wall. On that other side were leg supports mounted firmly to the wall. The leg supports were similar to those used in gynecological examination tables but more complex and abundantly padded. They were entirely adjustable so the woman's legs could be put into any position that was most comfortable for her. She could have her legs laid straight out and spread, or straight up with her feet in the air, or bent comfortably. She could lay on the bed on her stomach and the leg rests would hold her legs in the air behind air at whatever angle she wanted or lowered so she could rest on her knees. He was very proud of his design, as he was with most things in which he was involved.

He admired Mrs. Davis as she lay on the half-bed, her head resting on the pillow and her legs drawn up in a fetal position. She was wearing a lush velvet robe she had brought from home, her smooth legs pulled through the opening down the front of the robe and pressed to her chest. She looked almost child-like, but the look on her face was that of a woman expecting and wanting to be a mother. She was radiant. Dr. Cox smiled broadly and bounded over to her, offering his hand.

She sat up, letting her legs slip down the side of the bed and opened her arms for an embrace. Dr. Cox hesitated for a moment, not used to hugs or close contact with people, then stepped into her arms and hugged her. They hugged each other warmly and affectionately. Dr. Cox felt so much pride and love for this woman, one whom was clearly ready to be a mother and so respectful of himself and his work, not at all like that awful woman the day before. He wanted to lift her off the bed and twirl her around but restrained himself, squeezing her hard once more and stepping back.

"You look absolutely amazing today, Mrs. Davis," he said.

She smiled, slightly embarrassed, but too happy to feel anything much more than just that happiness. "Thank you, Dr. Cox," she said and then added, "and it's Angela as I've told you many times."

Dr. Cox nodded, "Yes, Angela."

He stepped back and looked down, noticing she was wearing what looked like white cowboy boots. He laughed and said, "I didn't know you wore boots with your robe," he said.

She smiled and kicked her feet up in the air. "I don't. It's just so cold in here and I didn't bring slippers. I just didn't think about it. My feet were cold." She swung her boots in the air once more then dropped them back down.

He thought she looked adorable with her tanned legs flowing from her robe and the white cowboy boots on her feet. He felt a stirring in his gut and inhaled deeply. Then, he realized he was staring at her too much and forced himself to look at her husband, standing behind her with his hands resting on the bed.

"And Mr. Davis," he said, walking around the bed, offering his hand.

Mr. Davis shook his hand and pushed a smile on his lips.

"Hello, Dr. Cox," he said. "Nice to see you again."

"Always nice to see you, Mr.Davis," he responded, shaking his hand perhaps too roughly. He looked at George's face, trying to discern what the man was feeling. He had seen many emotions on the partners of the women in this room. There was much less anger or embarrassment than one might imagine. Dr. Cox worked hard on the partners of his patients before the insemination day, making sure they understood the procedure, understood that this was purely science, and for the male partners that the insemination volunteers were not replacements for him, but instead were just different versions of him, many bodies holding his DNA.

Mr. Davis seemed uncomfortable, but Dr. Cox could feel what he always did from the partners and that was arousal. Deep down they were interested in seeing their wife or girlfriend during the procedure and were anticipating it, but they all dealt with it differently. Some didn't try to hide it, some hid it with shame, some with detached scientific interest in the procedure. But all the time at some point during the procedure all of the pretenses would fade and their own arousal would come to the front. Dr. Cox knew what to do at those moments and knew that it would come quickly for Mr. Davis. But he would have to let it come in its own time.

He smiled reassuringly, then patted Mr. Davis on the shoulder, a fatherly pat, meant to reassure him that he was doing the right thing and that he was proud of him for realizing it.

Dr. Cox turned to Angela and smiled at her broadly.

"So," he said to her. "My assistant told me she had inspected you. She said you've been taking your hormones and that you are as ripe and ready as you can possibly be."

"I think so, doctor," she said. "I've done everything you've told me, taken everything on schedule." She smiled guiltily and glanced at her husband. "With George's help. He's much better at organization than I am."

George laughed, lightening his own mood. "It's what I'm good at," he said.

She touched his arm softly, smiling up at him, and continued, "And I feel like this is going to be the day." She turned back to Dr. Cox.

"Well," Dr. Cox said, "I'm glad you feel that way. That's a wonderful attitude to have, keep that in your mind, and in your body. The body knows when you're ready. Leave the rest to us."

Dr. Cox looked around the room. He had worked hard to make the room look more like a comfortable bedroom in a high-class hotel room than a medical room. There was a lush burgundy carpet. There was a small sitting area with a couch, chairs, and a television. He sometimes would show the patients videos with information about the procedure here, finding it a comfortable way of getting them used to the procedure and the room. Through one door was a bathroom with a large soaking tub. There was a small kitchenette with cold drinks and snacks as requested by the patients. There was even a small dining room table with chairs so the patients could have a bite before or after the procedure. The point was to keep them as comfortable as possible, to make this procedure seem not like a procedure but a part of life, a continuing of life.

The only anomaly was of course the half-bed meeting the curtained hole in the wall.

Dr. Cox turned to George specifically and asked, "Do the two of you have any questions before we continue?"

George looked down, then back up and said, "I still don't understand... I know you've gone over this with us... many times," and laughed nervously, "but I don't understand how we can be sure that... um, the other men, will have my sperm... I guess it just doesn't make sense to me."

Dr. Cox smiled like a teacher at his student that he knew could answer a question but was over-thinking it. "I understand Mr. Davis. It can be confusing." He sat down on the couch, leaning forward to give his officious but warm posture. "The analogy I use, though I really hate analogies, is that of stem cells. You're familiar with stem cells right George?" He used his first name to give the impression of a teacher explaining an easily understood concept to an intelligent student who just needed a small poke.

"I'm familiar with it, but don't know much about it, besides all research was outlawed years ago," George responded.

"Well, you know that a stem cell can basically take on the properties of any cell it's put next to... in general terms. If you put it next to cells from a spinal column it'll become a spinal column cell, if you put it next to a skin cell they'll grow as skin cells, taking on the properties and shapes of the body part it's replicating."

"Yes, I've heard of that," George replied.

"Well, this is similar. We introduce the DNA from your sperm into these men. We kind of put it next to, really inside of, but the idea is similar and their sperm then morphs its DNA into that of your sperm. So in the end their sperm is your sperm."

"I guess I keep being... skeptical of that," George replied. "I've read the papers. I've watched the video. I believe you that it's true, but..."

"But, you're afraid," Dr. Cox said.

"Yes," George said and sighed.

"You're afraid that there will be a mistake and your wife will be impregnated with another man's baby."

"Yes," George nodded.

"Completely understandable, George. It's entirely natural to fear something we don't understand and to fear the possible bad outcomes from our decisions." Dr. Cox rose and put his hand on George's shoulder again. "But I assure you. I've done this procedure hundreds of times. I've studied it. Many other scientists have studied my research and techniques. Any child born from this procedure will be your child." He then turned to Angela and looked at her with a loving grin. "And your wife's child." Still holding George's shoulder he led him over to Angela who reached out and took George's hands in hers.

"It'll be fine George," she said, concerned for her husband but too happy to be sad about his fears. "We're going to have a baby, and it's going to be our baby." She pulled him in towards her and they hugged deeply.

Dr. Cox stepped back, smiling, with nobody looking at him the smile became one entirely of pride, pride at having manipulated these people, manipulated this very scene here. He beamed inwardly at himself and knew the rightness of all of his thoughts and actions.

Once they slipped out of their hug Dr. Cox smiled warmly at them and asked again, "Are there any further questions?"

They both shook their heads, looking from each other to him.

"If at any time during the procedure you have questions please feel free to ask me. I'll be here the entire time, observing everyone involved. If you need anything at any point, all you have to do is ask me. If you're ever uncomfortable with anything we can stop immediately. This isn't like some operation where we have to finish once we started. This is a very basic, but miraculous, medical procedure that requires, that demands, your full participation, understanding, and ultimately, your very happiness, to be successful."

He smiled to himself, relishing every word in that speech, loving how it came out differently each time, tweaked for the patients in the room, modified for most impact, and seeing the reassuring trusting faces looking back at him.

"Good," he said and nodded. "Now, Angela, I need you to lay down on the bed and place your legs and lower half of your body through the curtain and the hole there. Remember the bed is fully adjustable. You can raise and lower it as you want. Tilt it however you need to be the most comfortable.":

"Is there a preferred position?" she asked.

"Well," he replied, "the best position would be to have your legs in the air however much is comfortable and your lower body angled down to the floor slightly. This allows for gravity to help the flow of sperm, it's a minor help, but not negligible. But the most important thing, and I cannot stress this enough is for you to be the most comfortable you possibly can be. You need to feel as little stress as possible, preferably no stress at all, we need you happy. And stimulated. We need your body to want your womb to be ripe and ready and waiting. So just play with the controls. I'll go to other room and help you position your legs in the rests."

Dr. Cox nodded at them both and left the room. He walked down the hall and then turned the corner to the door to the connecting insemination room. He had not put in a door between the rooms, feeling it necessary to keep the two rooms as separated as possible. He didn't even want the doors to be visible in the same hallway. The rooms should be entirely disconnected. The patient should not see anything of the men in the insemination room and the men should only see the lower body of the patient. This kept them disconnected and also alleviated any potential problems if they should happen to somehow see each other in normal life situations. It wouldn't due for the patient to see one of them men in a social situation and then have to explain to someone how they knew each other. This was to be as anonymous as the act could get.

The insemination room was different than the patient room. He'd made no efforts to make it like a lavish hotel room. It was very antiseptic, looking exactly like a room where a medical procedure occurred with cold tiled floors and walls. A sink and cabinets were on one wall so the men could clean up some if needed. There was the hole to the patient room where Angela's legs still with the white cowboy boots were just now emerging, parting the curtains, and the cushioned mechanical leg rests. Also there was a very small lift in the floor in front of the hole, a three foot square plate on a pneumatic lift beneath it, with a flip button so the men could raise or lower the lift to place them in the needed position to mate with the patient without having to crouch or stand on tip-toes, to be as comfortable as possible, which was just as necessary as the patient. The lift was whisper quiet so the patient would never hear it as the men adjusted it to their heights.

Dr. Cox approached the leg supports and unbuckled the straps that held them to the wall. He swung them out and adjusted them down, eyeing her legs as they hung from the hole. He gently held her left knee and placed her leg on a leg support. He adjusted the support down some, and then did the same with her right leg.

"How is that Angela?" he yelled through the hole. "Would you like your legs higher or lower? More bent? Straighter? Tell me what's best for you."

"I'm going to try tilting the bed back just a bit," she said, "But I think too much will make me light headed. So please raise my legs up a bit."

Dr. Cox tilted the leg supports up to raise her thighs higher up, then tilted them back at the knee so her feet could rest down.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she said. "If I wasn't so excited I could take a nap."

Dr. Cox smiled and mindlessly stroked her inner thigh appreciatively. "I've done as much as I can to make something that could be awkward very comfortable."

"You've succeeded," she yelled back and giggled a bit, childishly but devious.

"Yes, she's definitely ready," he said to himself quietly.

"Okay, Angela," he said, making sure his voice was firm, authoritative, but warm. "I'm going to get you ready now. So you'll feel me touching you. I'm going to prepare you for the procedure. Anything you feel for now will be me touching you and no one else. If I do anything that bothers you then let me know. Okay?"

"Yes, doctor," she said. "I'm fine."

"Good," he said. "You're a wonderful patient and will be an amazing and patient mother." He could almost hear her smile in the other room.

Dr. Cox moved between her legs. He slid his hands down her firm inner thighs. She didn't tremble or flinch at all. Her robe covered her upper thighs and waist and he gently pushed the robe back through the curtain.

"Wrap your robe around yourself as comfortable as possible, but don't let it come through the curtain," he said.

"I'll just take it off," she said. Her legs shifted some as she sat up and pulled off her robe.

"Could you take this please," she said, Dr. Cox assumed she was handing it to her husband. She settled back down.

Dr. Cox crouched down and looked between her legs. She had a beautiful pussy. Her labia majora were a dark pink, slightly puffy, probably from arousal. She had trimmed her pubic hair neatly like a light down fur covering her mons pubis. Her clitoral hood was a bit larger than normal but not overly large.

He moved his hands under her legs and reached up to grab her waist lightly.

"I need to pull you this way just a bit, Angela. So that you're closer to the edge of the bed," he said.

The bed was more firm at the end, as it met and covered the wall opening to keep the patient's pelvis held firm but comfortable. He pulled on her hips and felt her pushing with him, sliding until her butt was just on the edge of the bed, her pussy just off of the edge of the bed.

"Is that comfortable, Angela? Do you feel like you're going to slide off over here?" he asked.

"No, I feel fine," she said.

"Good," he replied.

He absently licked his lips, checking that she was held firmly by the bed support and the leg supports, but his eyes also lingered along the curves of her thighs, how her legs were held on the supports, the white cowboy boots seeming so out of place making them that much more erotic. He was about to ask if she wanted to remove the boots but decided she probably wanted them on, some sort of fetish or role-play, which was fine and healthy.

He adjusted the curtain to cover her belly so that just her waist was visible. He connected the bottom of the curtain to ties at the bottom of the opening to hold the curtain in place so no one on either side could easily open the curtain intentionally or accidentally. Anonymity was a necessity.

"Okay, Angela," he said, hearing himself slightly breathless and closing his eyes to take a deep inhalation, calming himself. "I'm going to apply some lubricant now so if you feel something cold and slick, that's just me preparing you for the procedure. Okay?"

"Yes, doctor," she said, her hips shifted subtly.

"George," the doctor said loudly, "If you're not already, now would be a good time to hold your wife's hand or whatever is most comfortable for you both. Remember this is about both of you."

"I already am, Dr. Cox," George answered.

Dr. Cox was happy to hear that George sounded relatively at ease, even a bit excited, but still reserved. All as Dr. Cox expected.

Dr. Cox washed his hands at the sink. He opened a cabinet beside the sink which contained various items from lubricants to towels to soaps. He took a towel, dried his hands, and dropped it into a laundry bag. He took a water-based lubricant from the cabinet, remember she had reactions to oil-based lubricants. He uncapped the tube and walked back to her. He lowered the lift so he wouldn't have to squat between her legs, only bend over some. He squeezed some of the lubricant onto his index finger.

"Okay, Angela, this is just me," he said.

She didn't reply but he saw her buttocks tighten slightly and her anus clenched. He smiled to himself and licked his lips. He touched his lubricated finger to her labia majora lightly. He slowly and gently slid his finger up and down, not penetrating between the labia at all, just lubricating them on the outside. Then, he slowly let the lubricant and slight pressure allow his finger to slide between her labia majora to her labia minora, working them apart. He curled his finger up slowly and over her glans clitoris and then under and along her clitoral hood. Her thighs clinched and he heard her sigh.

123456...8