Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Angela," he said. "It's just me still. If it feels good then it should. Don't be afraid to hold George's hand as hard as you need."

He squeezed more lubricant onto his index finger and slid it between her labia, separating the lips, watching them come apart much more easily now, revealing her vaginal opening. He methodically slid his finger up and down, over her clitoris, between her labia, stroking the labia minora, over her vaginal opening, but not penetrating, letting her relax, and enjoy the sensations.

"George, how is she doing?" he asked, flicking her clitoral hood a bit harder than he intended but smiling as she gasped and her buttocks clenched.

"Um, she seems fine, Dr. Cox," he said.

"Adjust the bed for her if she needs. You want your wife and the mother of your future children to be comfortable and happy," he said. Giving the partners something to do was very important. Make them a part of it. George had declined to participate in the insemination but Dr. Cox was sure he would consent once the procedure started. The drive to compete, the arousal of seeing his wife inseminated by other men, would urge him to do so as well. Dr. Cox was sure of it.

Dr. Cox slid the full length of his finger down her pussy, between her lips, satisfied she was sufficiently lubricated there. He squeezed some more lubricant on his finger, parted her labia then slowly inserted the tip of his finger into her vaginal opening. The opening squeezed his finger hard and he pulled it back just a bit, then slid his fingertip back in. The lubricant allowed his finger to slide in a bit more. He slid his finger in to the first knuckle and held it there, moving the finger inside of her a bit, pushing against the restrictive opening.

"Relax, Angela," he said. "Lay back, close your eyes, hold George's hands. This is your moment."

"Yes, doctor," she said, and he immediately felt her vaginal opening relax some around his fingertip.

He pushed his finger into her to the middle knuckle. He turned his hand palm up and curled his finger up.. He used his other fingers to spread her labia apart more and noted her urethra and Skene's glands. There was already some moisture though she had never said anything about ejaculating before.

"There's always a first time," he said silently.

He slid his finger in and out, feeling it work in more easily with the lubrication and the muscles relaxing, giving into his intrusion. He curled his finger up, feeling for her Grafenberg spot. He stroked her there with his fingertip several times, feeling her vaginal opening become tighter, seeing her thighs clenching. He could hear her breathing become shorter and harder. He didn't want to make her orgasm just from the lubrication procedure, just start arousal, so he removed his finger slowly, satisfied she was at least properly prepared.

He went to the sink and washed the lubricant from his hand. Some would say it was more professional to use a glove for the lubricating procedure, but Dr. Cox believed that the reduction in his own sense of touch wasn't worth it. He washed his hand again, took another towel from the cabinet, dried his hands, and dropped the towel in the laundry bag.

He walked between Angela's legs, placing his hands on her soft knees and spoke to her glistening, lubricated pussy. "I'm going to start bringing in the insemination volunteers, Angela. I'll let you know before we actually start. Are you ready for the procedure to continue?" he asked.

"Yes, doctor," she said, trying to sound professional but he could hear the excitement and arousal in her voice.

"Remember the basic rules I went over before. Both of you. Once the insemination volunteers enter the room I want neither of you to say your names. You can use my name of course. I will not use your names. The volunteers in this room will not talk to you at all. You both are free to talk as much as you want, just refrain from using your own names. If you must use a word to refer to each other then use your pet names: honey, sweetie, whatever you normally use. If you are uncomfortable at any point then speak up immediately. If one of the volunteers does something you don't like or makes you uncomfortable then speak immediately. Don't wait and don't think you're being impolite. This is all about you. Everything from here on should be pleasurable and remind you only of the life we hope to create here."

He paused, waiting for any questions, but they said nothing.

"Okay, are you both sure you're ready?" he asked once more.

"Yes, doctor," they both said in unison.

"Okay, George, give your wife a deep kiss to keep her occupied until I come back," he said.

George didn't reply, but Dr. Cox knew George was doing as he said.

Dr. Cox went to a door in the room that connected to the waiting area for the insemination volunteers. The volunteers were to never walk the hallways of the facility so they could never run into the patients. They came into the facility through a back door and arrived in the waiting room which had lockers for their clothes, showers to clean, a television, and was stocked with food and water and anything else they'd need to prepare themselves for their part of the procedure.

Dr. Cox opened the door and stepped inside. Ten men were sitting and standing around, some talking to each other, some watching the television showing some baseball game, some playing on portable devices, and all in various states of dress and undress, some entirely nude, some fully clothed, none aroused yet as they waited for Dr. Cox's arrival.

They all looked up as Dr. Cox entered the room and quietly closed the door behind him.

"Hello, gentlemen," Dr. Cox said. "The patient is ready and waiting. I have prepared her for the procedure and she has stated she is ready for the insemination."

Various grins appeared on the faces of the men. At one time Dr. Cox found some disgust in those looks, but then his scientific mind realized that those lascivious grins and smirks were all a part of the basic science of his theories. They were displaying the lust and greed of a group inseminating a single female, of injecting their seed (not their seed, but George's seed, though the primitive mind didn't know this) into a young, willing woman.

"The patient is very comfortable and I don't foresee any problems with the procedure. However, as always I must tell you that I expect the utmost professionalism from each of you. You are not to talk to the patient and only talk to each other if necessary, and even then quietly. I will talk to anyone I need to. I will not refer to any of you by name and I will not refer to the patient by name. Once in that room, you are there for the patient."

He looked around the room to be sure he had everyone's attention, which he did. They were listening to him intently.

"Also, your arousal is very important too of course. I'm sure just the sight of what waits for you in that room will be enough to bring your appropriate arousal. But you should feel free to do what your arousal demands. Have sex with her as you would your lover. You are allowed to touch any part of her body that is visible to you. However, if she protests at all then you will stop doing what is bothering her. If you don't stop I will have you removed from the premises, you will not be paid, and you will never return."

They all continued watching him, some nodding at his statements.

"You will all enter the room as one group and leave the room as one group. Feel free to watch those that go before you. Get as close as you want. Study and observe. If she seems to enjoy something that one subject does then do the same thing yourself. This is about making her aroused as you can. You can each go as many times as you are able to. There will be no fighting or pushing. Everyone will get as many turns as he wants. The patient is calm and accepting and I don't think she will call an end to the procedure until all of you are satisfied as long as you stick to my rules."

Dr. Cox stopped, thinking if he had anything else to say.

"Are there any questions?"

All the men shook their heads. He knew they were just ready to fuck.

"I know you've all given your paperwork and blood test results to my assistants. If needed, you are to use only water-based lubricant and I have already opened one. The husband has declined to participate in the procedure..."

Some men made disparaging grunts and Dr. Cox turned to them.

"But I am sure he will change his mind and when he does I will bring him to the room and you will all step aside when he wants. However, as long as he is only watching you can continue in your own rotation. Show him the respect and dignity that he deserves, and that his wife deserves."

They all nodded, some with those smirks on their faces, and Dr. Cox noted them for later.

"As you all know, when the partner of the patient enters the insemination room this does breach privacy, so if any of you are uncomfortable with it you can come back in this room until he leaves. However, I assure you that he will probably not remember any of your faces."

They all laughed at the last line and Dr. Cox was pleased with his own joke. Lightening the mood after the strict professionalism was necessary.

"Okay," he said and smiled. "Strip entirely and come as a group into the insemination room."

They all stripped and put their clothes neatly in the lockers. Dr. Cox noticed that most of them were in relatively good physical shape. Only Dr. Webster, a colleague that had supported his theories from the start, had a large gut, but that was small compared to Dr. Cox's own prestigious belly. Dr. Webster had been doing this as long as any of the insemination volunteers, part of the deal the two had made for Dr. Webster's support. A couple of the men had slight paunches but the rest varied from fit to muscular to ripped.

Dr. Cox looked at Johnny Marr, another insemination volunteer that had been doing this from the start. He always liked to have Johnny go first. Johnny worked in the porn industry and knew how to lead off. He took his time. He knew to be tender at first and was good at reading the patient's reactions, finding the right stroke, rhythm, depth, and technique.

"Johnny, you'll be going first of course," Dr. Cox told him.

"Okay, Dr. Cox," Johnny said and nodded professionally.

Dr. Cox opened the door to the insemination room and walked towards Angela's legs.

"I'm back," he said and softly laid a hand on her knee.

He looked between her legs and saw she was still lubricated and her labia still slightly separated and puffy. She actually seemed to be even more aroused than when he left. Probably Mr. and Mrs. Davis had been kissing like he had told them.

"The insemination volunteers are coming into the room and the procedure is about to begin," he said. "If you have any reservations then please say so now."

"No, we're fine," they both said, breathlessly.

They might have been doing more than just kissing the doctor suspected.

Dr. Cox looked towards the doorway as Johnny came out first. He was stroking his penis, which was already mostly erect. He grabbed the opened tube of lubricant and applied a generous portion to his penis. He laid the tube back down on the counter by the sink and stroked himself to complete erection. He walked between Angela's legs and looked down at her. Dr. Cox watched as Johnny's eyes moved over her legs, lingering on the cowboy boots, bringing a sly grin to his lips, and then down to her sex. Johnny licked his lips, then he touched the lift button and raised it slightly. He lined his penis up to her vaginal opening, making sure he had the correct height, then looked at Dr. Cox and nodded.

"Okay," Dr. Cox said loudly. "This is the first insemination volunteer. I'm sure he'll be gentle." He looked back at Johnny and nodded.

Johnny laid a hand on each of her knees.

"That's him now," Dr. Cox said through the curtain.

"Okay," was all she said.

The other insemination volunteers filed into the room and closed the locked door behind them. They stood naked, stroking themselves, watching intently, waiting.

Johnny slowly slid his hands down her thighs, leaving a small trail of lubricant on her left leg, until his hands met at her hips. He massaged her hips softly, his thumbs working in towards her pubis. He looked along the length of her left leg, up her thigh to her knee and then back down to her feet and the cowboy boot, laying on the lift. He sighed heavily, that sexually frustrated noise a man makes when he sees a woman he wants, that he wants right then.

He slid his hands between her legs and over her pussy, his fingers probing gently, one finger slipped easily between her labia, exposing her vaginal opening. Johnny stepped forward, his erection pointed directly at the opening, and glanced at Dr. Cox again.

Dr. Cox felt that cold ball of anticipation in his stomach turn and rise, then he nodded back at Johnny and that cold ball melted, spreading warmth to his groin as Johnny guided his erection into the opening that awaited him.

Johnny spread her labia apart gently, letting the head of his cock press into her. He stepped forward a bit and pushed softly again, the head sliding into her easily, her vaginal opening gripping him tightly but yielding to him. He wrapped his left arm around her thigh as he held her labia apart gently with his right fingers, watching as his penis entered her, as she gripped him, held him firmly. He pulled back a bit then slid back in, letting her wrap herself around him, not just shoving in, letting her fold open to him, find space for him inside of her.

Dr. Cox stood to Johnny's right, looking down as Johnny penetrated her, watching her body tense and relax. He could hear her holding her breath as Johnny slid out a bit and then back in, sliding in very easily, so easy he could have pushed deeper but giving her time to become accustomed to his cock, not a huge cock, but bigger than average, well rounded with a nice curve, perfect for this initial intrusion.

"Remember to breathe, ma'am," Dr. Cox said.

Dr. Cox laid his had on her thigh and started stroking up and down, his fingers searching across her inner thigh, starting behind her knee and moving down almost to where Johnny and she were joined, then back, a reassuring touch perhaps but just enjoying the feel of her skin, warm and soft, firm muscles beneath soft skin.

Johnny slid in most of the way and sighed to himself, looking down at his cock engorged inside of this faceless woman. He slid both hands up to her waist, pressing his elbows into her inner thighs, and Dr. Cox pulled his hand away. Johnny began moving in and out of her with more force, just a bit, just a bit more than gentle, his slick lubricated cock gliding in and out of her, held firmly with a soft static clinging sound, and after several strokes he was deep inside of her, and he held himself still, his hands gripping her waist tightly, his body seeming to vibrate. He glanced at Dr. Cox again for his approval.

Dr. Cox looked up, his eyes trained on Johnny's penetration, on the firm legs spread wide around the man. He cleared his throat and called out, "Is everything alright so far?"

There was no response, only Angela's harsh breaths, then George responded, "It's fine... she's fine."

Dr. Cox nodded at Johnny. Johnny nodded back and began sliding in and out of her in long evenly paced strokes, his slick cock gliding in and out of her pussy as it clung to him tightly and smoothly. He stepped forward so that his hips met her pelvis each time he thrust into her. His hips slid along her thighs, her knees raised in the air, almost to his shoulders behind him, her boots laying on the leg rests shaking slightly with each thrust. He slid his hands up and down the outside of her legs from her waist up to mid-thigh and back down, his fingers grasping her, pulling her towards him slightly each time he thrust in, relaxing when he pulled back, his eyes trained on his penetration of this woman, on her pelvis, legs, her clinging pussy, the burgundy curtain draped across her stomach.

Angela started making soft grunts and moans. Her hips rose and fell slightly with Johnny's thrusts, wanting him inside of her, trying to guide his cock into her. Johnny slid his hands under her butt and gripped tightly, lifting and tilting her hips then sliding in and out, letting the head of his cock almost come out of her then thrusting back in, stroking her Grafenberg spot.

Dr. Cox nodded his approval. This was why he always chose Johnny first. He responded to the patient. This was necessary before the procedure could continue, when the men would care less about giving pleasure and more about taking pleasure, which was also necessary for the procedure. Dr. Cox stepped closer and laid his hand on her pelvis, feeling Johnny's cock moving in and out of his patient, feeling her body rising and falling, feeling the muscles constricting, tighter and tighter. She was going to have an orgasm already.

Dr. Cox touched started rubbing his index finger over her clitoris, stroking in rhythm with Johnny's thrusting, his finger touching the top of Johnny's cock then back up over her clitoris, spreading the moisture that was now as much from the patient as from the lubricant.

The other men huddled around the scene, stroking themselves, getting excited, but not wanting to get too excited, trained to find that equilibrium, with just the sight of Johnny fucking this woman, just half of her body poking through a hole and curtain, this anonymous woman, wanting to be fucked, wanting their seed inside of her, enough to keep them highly aroused, more aroused as they watched, wanting her, wanting to thrust themselves inside of her.

Angela began to pant louder on the other side of the curtain and both Johnny and Dr. Cox increased the rhythm of their stroking. Johnny kept using those long strokes, bringing the pleasure slowly, building it, crouching a bit to thrust his cock up and into her, his arms now wrapped around under her thighs, lifting them from the leg rests just a bit, leaving her boots dangling in the air, the heels clicking against the leg rest, pounding with Johnny's thrusts.

"Let yourself go," Dr. Cox said to Angela through the curtained hole. "Grab onto your husband, kiss him deeply, touch him, and let it go. This is what you need to do. This is what we all want you to do."

He slid his finger along the top of Johnny's cock, pulling the moisture up to her clitoris and began flicking it quickly. Johnny grunted and strained, having to hold his own orgasm, trying to bring hers first, his head down, focused on that clinging pussy and tight thighs, the pelvis rising and falling, listening to her panting, waiting for the tense moment that would precede her orgasm.

He started going faster as she tightened around him, having to really push into her, her muscles constricting, her body tight. He felt her thighs tense and dug his fingers into her thighs and threw his head back, his teeth clenching, trying to hold on, the tightness making it so hard, so hard to hold on, to wait. Then he felt it, felt her muscles pushing down on the head of his stroking cock, felt her body go still and he jabbed into her as Dr. Cox rubbed her clitoris, and she started to cry out but it was cut short as she came. Her body tensed even more and then her hips twitched and a thin spray of fluid came from her, streaming across Johnny's thrusting cock. He thrust faster, making the stream rise and fall as he pulled out and pushed in until he jammed himself into her and cried out, his hands grabbing her waist, shoving himself deep inside her.

"That's it," Dr. Cox said excitedly. "That's it. Push it deep inside."

Dr. Cox stopped manipulating her clitoris and laid his hand on her pelvis, feeling her muscles shaking with her orgasm, feeling for Johnny's cock jerking inside of her, imagining he could feel the semen squirting into her, imagining it spurting from the head of his cock, the milky fluid spreading inside of her, coating her insides, filling her.

123456...8