Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George squinted at him, his lips turning up, some anger coming across his face. Dr. Cox was proud to see it.

"But that's the point of this procedure. We want what happens in that room to be primal as we can allow, in a civilized manner, but still harnessing that primal instinct to fuck, to use, to impregnate. So realize what you'll be experiencing in there is natural, that competition, it's the very essence of this procedure. Don't be afraid of it. Go with it and use it. But at the same time, take that out on your wife, not the men in the room. I will not tolerate any roughhousing. And I'm sure the subjects will all be just as respectful to you."

George nodded, calming some from that previous burst of anger, but still determined.

"Let me go in to the insemination room to talk to the volunteers and let them know you're coming in. Some of them may want to maintain their anonymity and choose to leave while you're there. I doubt they will, but they deserve the option," Dr. Cox said.

He patted George on the shoulder then went around the corner and entered the insemination room. Louis was now fucking the patient. He was a tall, muscular man of Dominican origins, the husband of a former patient. His wife had only had one treatment and become pregnant. She had been an especially beautiful woman, even the lower half of her just visible to the insemination subjects, all of whom had finished quickly but in large amounts and gone many times. Louis himself had participated and had been convinced it was his semen that had impregnated her, though there was no way of proving it and all the sperm were the same no matter whom they came from. Still, he had decided to become an insemination volunteer with his wife's approval, to help those that had been like her and he had been a welcome addition. Extremely physically fit, he also produced the largest ejaculations of any of the subjects.

Louis had his hands on her inner thighs close to her groin, his fingers digging into her skin, pushing her thighs apart, while he slid in and out of her, long nicely paced strokes, his eyes focused on that penetration, panting already.

"Gentlemen," Dr. Cox announced and everyone looked at him, even Louis, who continued thrusting in and out of the patient. "The husband has decided to join the group insemination." There were many grins and a few smirks. Dr. Cox noted those that smirked. "You all know the rules and all have performed with a patient's partner before. But if any of you would like to leave the room while the husband is here then you can go back to the waiting area until he is finished." No one moved as Dr. Cox had expected. "While he should in some regards be treated as one of you, he also deserves respect befitting that of the partner of the patient whom you are inseminating. He is a client first and foremost, but also here he is competition. He goes when he is ready and no one will dispute that. Understood?"

Everyone nodded their heads. The men who had already inseminated the patient were standing on one side of the room, a bit apart from the rest, having wiped themselves off, and Johnny was already firmly erect, but some of the volunteers who hadn't gone yet were already hard so he'd have to wait. Those that hadn't gone were huddled around the patient, surrounding her legs, watching intently, stroking themselves slowly, not wanting to get too aroused, just wanting to stay hard. Dr. Cox knew it took great control.

Dr. Cox turned back to the door and opened it. George was standing outside waiting confidently.

"Please come in, sir," he said.

George walked into the room and Dr. Cox closed the door behind him. The volunteers all looked at George, nodded at him, and he nodded back. Louis glanced up at him, then turned back to the patient. He had his hands on her hips, his forearms resting on her thighs and was thrusting into her, pushing his full length into her. His powerful buttocks flexed with each thrust as if he was urging his penis deep into her, pointing his entire body to her womb, deep inside of her.

George stood still, looking around the room, but his eyes were continuously drawn to his wife's legs sticking out from the curtained hole and the man standing between them, humping and grunting, seeming more to be working between her thighs than enjoying himself.

Dr. Cox touched George on the shoulder and George turned to look at him, his eyes large with no malice, the hunger subdued by interest and curiosity.

"Come on," Dr. Cox said and led George toward his wife.

The subjects standing around her legs parted for them, leaving just enough room for the doctor and the husband. George was standing by her thigh, titled up in front of him, resting on the leg rest. He looked down the length of her thigh to her hips and then to the penis emerging and disappearing inside of her, the pubic hair of the man meeting with that of his wife, seeming to intertwine for a brief moment before separating. The man huffed and puffed with the exertion of sliding the entire length of him in and out of her at a rapid pace. It was almost workmanlike, the driving of a piston into a cylinder rhythmically, mechanically, just the lower portion of his wife's body visible dehumanizing her so she was just her lower body and more precisely, just her pussy, just that opening, the opening that was meant to be filled again and again, that was designed for it. This wasn't his wife, this was barely a woman, it was a pussy, and one that needed to be fucked and filled.

"You can go to the volunteer room over there," Dr. Cox said quietly, not wanting to interrupt George's thoughts, "There are some lockers. You can place your clothes in them and come back in when you're ready."

George nodded, not looking up, and slowly walked back to the room with Dr. Cox who unlocked the door, letting him inside. The insemination subjects closed back in around the patient, filling the space George and the doctor left. Dr. Cox watched George go into the volunteers' waiting room, closed the door behind him, and then turned back to the patient. Louis was leaning forward, his forehead almost touching the wall, his hands pressing down on her hips, poised on his toes, his whole body stiff as he rocked back and forth, pivoting on his toes, almost falling into her with his full weight then pulling back, sliding the lower section of his shaft and frenulum on the bottom of her vaginal opening, his body shivering each time his head slid into her.

Then, Louis grunted and hunched over her further, dropping to his feet and started shoving into her faster and harder, huffing loudly. Angela cried out in the other room. Her legs tensed and pushed down on the leg rests, pushing her hips up against Louis's hands pushing back down. Her feet shook, banging the boot heels against the leg rests. One of the subjects, Brodie, a former college football player, now burgeoning actor with only some print ads in his resume, touched her right boot and then kissed it, licking the leather. Dr. Cox smiled. She had worn the boots obviously as a fetish and the men, some more than others, would naturally respond. On the other side of her Dr. Webster was sliding his hand up and down her thigh, leaning into her.

Yes, the mood was changing, becoming less clinical and more primitive, as Dr. Cox wanted. The introduction of the husband was accelerating the change. The other subjects that hadn't inseminated her yet were standing just a bit further back, nude, stroking themselves, staring intently, watching Louis pumping, grunting, straining, but their eyes always wandering to each other, measuring each other up, even flexing slightly and glaring. Dr. Cox approved.

Louis grunted, his buttocks flexing tightly, as he came, jabbing into her in short deep thrusts, making the patient squeal, her legs squirming on the rests, as he held her hips tightly, pulling her against him, jabbing again and again, until he stopped and stood there trembling as the last of his semen leaked from him. He stood still, breathing heavily, moving his hips slowly, getting a couple more squirts inside of her, then stepped back, his slick wet cock slipping from her.

Her vaginal opening was wide and Dr. Cox could see the white semen starting to leak from her. Before he could point to anyone, Hassan stepped forward, bumping Brodie out of the way as he started to come around the leg rest. Hassan's large uncircumcised penis slid into her easily to the root, making the patient groan loudly in the other room. Brodie stared at Hassan angrily but stepped back around the patient's foot and watched.

Hassan started thrusting quickly, the patient's vagina so wet and open making it easy to go hard like he enjoyed. He stood between her legs barely touching her, except where they were joined, his arms hanging at his sides, his hands making fists, as he pumped in and out of her, his low-hanging testicles slapping against her buttocks.

Dr. Cox watched Hassan pounding into the patient, a determined mating, intent on spilling his seed into her, and knew he wouldn't last long, which was why he moved forward so quickly, too aroused to wait any longer, needing to come inside of the patient. Hassan was the one subject that Dr. Cox was not entirely convinced should be there, but he felt he didn't have much choice. Hassan was the son of the partner and initial financier of Dr. Cox's clinic, Kahlil Nasser. Without Kahlil's early involvement and financial assistance the clinic would have never been built. Kahlil himself had taken part in the group inseminations for the first several years, but eventually had stopped, supposedly to age, though Dr. Cox had offered medicines to help with that, but Kahlil had insisted and also insisted on Dr. Cox taking on his son. Dr. Cox had agreed, feeling there wasn't a choice, and he had to admit that Hassan had not been a disappointment. He was too uncontrolled to go early, but he did obey well enough, and his intensity helped increase the competitive nature of the other subjects.

Dr. Cox moved to the side, watching Hassan's uncircumcised penis sliding in and out of the patient, marveling at just how well the uncircumcised penis worked compared to circumcised. The foreskin provided a sheath for the penis to slide in, itself inside the sheath of the woman, a perfect design. Dr. Cox himself wished his parents hadn't been uneducated enough to have him circumcised as a child, a practice still preformed far too often, an atrocity in his opinion, unnatural.

Hassan seemed to have little regard for the patients, though that seemed to be the same for all the subjects as the sessions grew longer. He had little to no desire to touch the patients. He wanted only to be inside of them, to fuck them, to come inside of them. He looked down with total focus on the motion of his cock moving in and out of the pussy splayed before him, wide open to him, gaping for him. He put his fists on his hips, his elbows brushed her thighs and he turned his elbows back a bit. He leaned back, pushing his member up and into her, moving quickly inside the slick opening.

The patient was moaning loudly and Dr. Cox wondered if she would come again. He hoped so, that would be very good for the procedure. Dr. Webster, still standing at her side, stroking her thigh, seemed to have the same thought, and started rubbing his thumb over her clitoris.

The patient started to exclaim loudly, "Oh oh oh oh," over and over again. Hassan was dripping sweat with the exertion of rocking his hips in such large arcs, dipping down slightly each time he pulled out, then pushing up as he thrust into her. Dr. Webster rubbed his thumb over her clitoris, thoroughly slick from her own come and juices, while he slid his other hand up and down her inner thigh in time with the motion of his thumb and the thrusts of Hassan's hips.

Brodie stood on her other side, one hand gently laying on her boot as it rocked back and forth, his other hand playing gently over his frenulum, keeping himself hard, but not too stimulated. Jim Slade, a black porn actor, who obviously went by his porn name, had stepped forward, his penis hanging low but stiff, peering at the curtain, enthralled by the exhortations coming from the patient. Duane and Anthony, the other two subjects still waiting their turns, stood back still, both firm but limp, content to wait, but both with eyes large, taking in the scene.

Dr. Cox's attention turned from Hassan's frantic thrusting when George appeared from the volunteer waiting room. He was nude with the natural softness of a man who worked at a desk, but not unfit. He was somewhat hesitant, but came forward intently, glancing at everyone in the room, those who had gone already watching him, the others too intent on Hassan and the patient. Dr. Cox motioned George over to him and he walked over.

Dr. Cox leaned in towards George and whispered, "It's fine. Put away your inhibitions here. Don't be self-conscious at all. We're all here for the same goal."

George nodded at him, his eyes switching back to the man coupling with his wife.

"Come on," Dr. Cox said, touching George's shoulder and moving him forward.

They stood beside Dr. Webster, who was rubbing Angela's clitoris slower now, flipping it with his thumb tip while he licked his lips. Her hips jerked each time his thumb slipped over her clitoris, out of rhythm with Hassan's manic thrusting, jabbing up and into her. Her thighs quivered and shook while her hips writhed on the edge of the mattress.

"Watch this," Dr. Cox whispered to George. "It's coming..." Angela's body bucked under Dr. Webster's rubbing thumb and around Hassan's plunging erection. "Almost..." Dr. Cox raised his hand, holding it for a few seconds. Angela squealed loudly then Dr. Webster flipped her clitoris while Hassan shoved up and into her, his cock head appearing for a moment before sliding up and into her. "Now," Dr. Cox said, bringing his hand down, and Angela went suddenly silent, her body stiffened, and a tight spray of fluid was ejected into the air in a misty arc.

Dr. Cox shook George's shoulder with joy. "Yes," Dr. Cox almost yelled.

Her body started bucking stiffly as Hassan plunged into her, making the stream stop and start again, going from full hard stream to nothing and back again, splashing against Hassan's stomach. Dr. Webster slid his hand up her hips and lower stomach, feeling her muscles tighten with the ejaculation. Hassan jammed himself up and into her and made a grunting noise, alerting Dr. Cox that he too was coming, the only sign as he continued thrusting into her in the same long hard strokes, pounding into her squirting pussy, each thrust shoving his semen into her deeply, until his body began to shake, threatening to break his rhythm, and he thrust into her hard, leaned forward, then pulled out and shoved in again and again, his hands coming from his hips and falling onto her thighs as he caught himself from falling onto her, jamming himself deep into her, his scrotum drawn up, pushing his seed into her.

"How about that?" Dr. Cox said to George proudly.

The stream died down and stopped as Hassan made his final lunge inside of her. Dr. Webster slid his hand back and forth over her lower stomach, admiring the feel of her slick skin, her flat stomach, the bone of her hips rising slightly above her luscious smooth pelvis and pubic area. Hassan trembled once more, took a deep breath, and then stood up straight, taking his hands off of her.

Dr. Cox looked at George, who had a quizzical but determined look on his face. He had never seen his wife come like that Dr. Cox knew, and it was arousing him, not just exciting him but arousing his need to dominate. Dr. Cox looked down and saw George's penis was fully erect, painfully so.

Hassan pushed into her once more and looked behind him as he stepped back, his long penis sliding out of her sloppily. Dr. Cox nudged George's shoulder, pushing him forward.

"Go ahead," he told him, friendly but sternly.

George glanced at him, then back at his wife's lower body and the men standing around her, who were now watching him. Hassan stepped away revealing his wife's widely open, red, and dripping wet pussy. Her pelvis and thighs were shiny and drenched. Her pussy was so open, it seemed to be waiting, to be wanting. Her body shook as Dr. Webster stroked her public hair and a small drop of white fluid poked out of her vaginal opening, leaking to her labia.

Brodie stepped forward, his hard erection in his hand and Dr. Cox started to tell him to stop, but George stepped forward, nudging him aside again. Brodie looked as if to push back but stopped and went back to his spot, his large chest muscles flexing angrily. Dr. Cox nodded at Brodie, who glanced up at him and scowled before turning back away. Dr. Cox knew Brodie was pissed for bringing someone else in, even if he was the husband of the patient. He wondered if it was worth noting, but decided it wasn't. He was feeling the competition and was probably about to come just from being in the room and aroused. Dr. Cox would let it slide if he held on.

George stepped between his wife's legs which were now jerking spastically. Dr. Webster kept his hand on her stomach. George stood on the mat and looked at the lower body that was his wife and yet not his wife. He had gone down on her many times, been between her legs looking up at her, but this was so much different. This was just her lower body, a lower body, just hips, a pelvis, legs, and a well fucked pussy, a dripping wet, red, swollen pussy, filled with the semen of five men already.

"Sir," Dr. Cox said, "You really shouldn't wait."

Dr. Cox saw some pearly white semen seeping from her vaginal opening, starting to dangle down, hanging from her swollen labia. If her hips hadn't been tilted up that slight drip would be a stream and soon would be if George didn't insert his penis.

George looked at the spread thighs of his wife, now not his wife, just a woman, just a woman's pussy, and stepped forward, clenching his cock in his hand. Dr. Watson pressed the switch to raise the lift some, but George didn't notice as he stepped forward, his eyes taking in the sight of such a ripe, well-fucked pussy, that opening seeming to draw him, pulling him in like gravity.

He slid in easier than he ever had and groaned loudly as he bottomed out in her immediately, his hips meeting her pelvis. He swayed on his feet at the sensation of her pussy engulfing him so easily and quickly. She groaned loudly from the other side of the hole at being filled again. George laid his hands on her raised thighs for balance then pushed in harder, mashing his hips against her, pushing her thighs further apart.

He regained his balance and pushed her legs apart, almost off of the leg rests. Then, he began fucking her in short deep thrusts, pushing himself against her and barely pulling back again before shoving into her again, jamming into her as deep as he could. She made soft grunts from the other room, too tired now to do much more.

George dug his fingers into her inner thighs and shoved his cock into her, pounding at her, shoving her further onto the mattress. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her back with him, still shoving into her, grinding into her. Dr. Cox moved to one of her legs and motioned to Dr. Webster on the other side. They loosened some thumbscrews on the leg rests and then carefully lowered them out of the way until George was holding the weight of her legs in his arms.

All the men except Hassan moved in closer, forming a tight group of sweaty nude men around her lower body and the man thrusting himself into her. It wasn't a husband making love to his wife, it wasn't a man fucking a woman, it was a cock thrusting its seed into a pussy.

Dr. Cox stood against the wall and looked at George, holding the patient's legs in his arms, jamming his cock into the pussy, shoving and grinding, making wet squelching noises as it found room inside among the semen and come and lubricant already inside of it. He grunted through heavy breaths with each punching thrust. He slid his hands down her legs so he gripped her buttocks, lifting her hips up slightly, and her legs slid down to the crook of his arms, her boots dangling at his sides, jostling with his manic thrusting.

1...345678