Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George's eyes were trained on the pelvis and pussy in front of him, imagining he could see his cock inside of her, punching into her, seeing it lengthen inside of her, pushing towards her cervix, urging it beyond and into her womb. He slid his hands to the side of her buttocks and hips, her thighs resting on his forearms, and he was moving her back and forth as he thrust in and out of her. He was perspiring heavily, dripping sweat onto her pelvis and thighs. His grunting became louder as he pierced her again and again, jabbing into her.

Dr. Cox could feel the strong competitive tension in the room. He saw the men gathered around in a tight group and backed out, stepping between Daryl and Duane, who both stepped in closer. Dr. Watson was pawing her lower stomach and pelvis as she shook back and forth. Brodie was slapping his penis on her jostling thigh. Daryl moved in closer and touched her side, his hand approaching the curtain, almost going beneath it and stopping there. Jim lifted her foot to rub his dick on her boot.

Dr. Cox stepped to the back of the room where Hassan had finished toweling his body off and now stood still, watching. Johnny who had been hovering behind George, almost touching him, stepped back, and looked at Dr. Cox. Johnny seemed to understand the process and often looked to Dr. Cox for verification. Dr. Cox just nodded and Johnny grinned and then looked back at George.

George was panting now. His body was stiff and tight. He was grunting loudly, punctuating each hard thrust into her. He was pulling her towards him with each thrust in, jamming himself into her, pressing his groin to hers, having slowed down but now going faster again, building to orgasm, feeling the tip of his penis now pressing against her cervix and she cried out, in pleasure and pain it didn't matter as it was all the same by that point.

Brodie slid his dick on her thigh as it moved back and forth with George's thrusting. He was so close to finishing that he wanted to squirt all over her thigh but knew that would be a huge mistake and he'd likely be banned for some time, a punishment he didn't want to endure, so he clenched his jaw and enjoyed the feel of that smooth jostling thigh rubbing the underside of his penis. Jim rubbed the rough design on the boot on his dick, almost painful but making him harder and harder. The other men groped what skin they could or watched intently.

George shoved into her hard once twice three more times and then pulled her tight against him and grunted through clenched teeth, erupting inside of her, and shoved again and again, convulsing inside of her, becoming lightheaded, overwhelmed by an intense orgasm and physical exertion. He grunted with each hard thrust, discharging each spurt of semen as deep into her as he could, spraying inside of her, coating her cervix with each discharge of semen that trailed down the length of his penis as if being pulled on a tight string. She squealed as she felt her insides being coated again, feeling so full of semen and thrusting cock. There just couldn't be enough room.

George swooned as he stopped thrusting and stood shivering, his penis seeming to be rippling inside of her with the last small ejaculations. He held her legs tightly in his arms, leaned down and kissed her lower stomach. She shivered from the touch.

"Leg rests," Dr. Cox said softly.

After a moment Dr. Watson snapped the leg rest on his side into place. Daryl fumbled with the leg rest on his side then Glenn helped him and snapped it into place.

"Wider and straight," Dr. Cox said and they adjusted the leg rests to be straight, no longer bent like before, and spread wider.

George straightened up and stepped closer, pushing his cock into her, not wanting it to slip out. Without instruction Brodie and Jim each took a leg from George's arms and placed them on the legs rests gently. Jim slid his hands up her leg, his fingers digging into her skin. Brodie slid his penis along her shin and then moved around her foot, ready to step in when George left.

George stood still for awhile, relishing the feel of his penis softening inside of her, feeling the gobs of semen packed around him, starting to trickle out. He sighed deeply and stepped back, his penis sliding from her, a drop of semen dripping from the head of his penis and onto the mat.

Brodie stepped in quickly, squeezing between George and a leg rest as George stepped back, looking at her drenched pussy before Brodie moved in the way, shoving his cock into her and immediately began hammering into her, groaning in relief of finally entering her.

Dr. Cox touched George's shoulder and led him to the back of the room. He handed George a towel and pointed to the sink. George took the towel but didn't use it. He leaned against the sink and panted, looking at the floor.

"Take it easy," Dr. Cox told him, rubbing his shoulder. "It's quite an experience isn't it?" he asked.

George looked at him, his eyes hazy from the effects of not just an orgasm, but a powerful one, one that seemed to drain him entirely. George could only nod in reply. Dr. Cox gave him a fatherly smile.

Brodie's powerful buttocks were clenching and unclenching rapidly as he thrust into the patient. He had his hands on her upper thighs, leaning forward, almost leaning on her. He felt like he could come already, but wanted to hold on, enjoy it for at least a bit.

Dr. Watson was watching her body being shoved with Brodie's thrusting and squirt some lubricant onto his penis, stroking it hard. Jim Slade held her boot in one hand and was rubbing it over his penis, getting it harder, feeling it make his penis raw and getting off on it. Duane and Anthony had both moved in closer on the other side of her, each touching and stroking her leg, both getting harder now.

Brodie looked down at his washboard abs, contracting and crunching above the sight of his cock emerging from the well-fucked red pussy and plunging back in. Despite her firm thighs and stomach, her jutting hips and tight waist, Brodie watched his own body flexing and his cock pounding into her, her pussy despite being soaking wet and swollen still sucking on his cock, making sloppy squelching noises as he plunged in and out of her.

He couldn't hold on any longer, didn't want to hold on any longer, and let himself come as he continued thrusting, not jamming into her deeply, but coming in long continuous spurts, spraying her insides, groaning deeply, long deep strokes that made his body shiver and strain, made his muscles bulge which pleased him and made him shudder as his cock trembled inside of her, seemed to swell as another large load of sperm gushed into her.

"Oh yeah," he sighed in relief and settled down, his abs jerking with his penis inside of her, spilling the last of his seed into her. He stopped, holding himself inside of her, and looked around and behind him.

Dr. Webster was lubricated and ready to go, but was further away than Jim who rubbed the head of his cock over her boot heel then set her foot back down and stepped forward. Brodie slid out of her with a despondent sigh, always hating that feeling of pulling out of such a nice slippery pussy and watched as a stream of pearly white come emerged from her vaginal opening and started to drip to the floor. Jim pushed him to the side against the leg rest.

"Hey," Brodie exclaimed, stumbling into the leg rest, grabbing her thigh in surprise, making her yelp.

"No time," Jim grumbled and rammed his thick uncircumcised cock into her in one slick motion making her yelp again, this time in surprise at the size of the penis suddenly thrust deep into her.

"Oh baby," Jim said and grinned as she lifted her hips, almost like she was pulling away from him, her body trying to find room for him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, impaled mostly inside of her, just an inch of the root of his cock showing, and held himself still, letting her get used to him, letting his own throbbing cock calm down from the rubbing on her boot and the sudden entry into such a slick pussy, seeming to squelch around him as she twisted her hips.

Dr. Cox watched in deep fascination as Brodie moved away, obviously angry at Jim, but too satisfied from having come to do much with it. The way the men acted always intrigued him. The trick was to allow some of that competitive anger to arise, but not too much that they broke into fighting or worse hurt the patient. The experience should remain pleasurable to the patient not stressful. He worried somewhat about having Hassan, Brodie, then Jim go in a row. They were the most forceful and uncontrollable of the men in the room, but because of that very reason they wouldn't wait any longer. That's the way it tended to happen.

"I should check on the patient," Dr. Cox said, though nobody seemed to be listening to him, just watching as the patient's pelvis and legs stirred, still trying to find room for the cock impaling her.

Dr. Cox looked at George, standing next to him, watching intently, that fire coming back into his eyes.

"Sir," Dr. Cox said to him. "I'm going back into the patient's room. You can join me if you want. There are showers and towels in the waiting room." He motioned to the subject waiting room where George had undressed. "Or you can stay here and watch... or even go again if you feel you can." He smiled at George broadly.

"Okay," George said and then turned back to his wife's lower body and the man standing between her legs.

Dr. Cox walked to the door and turned to watch Jim pull his cock from the patient slowly then slide back in hard, snapping his hips, making the patient cry out and groan, lifting her knees as she pressed her feet into the leg rests, raising her hips to take him inside of her.

"Raise the leg rests," he commanded, but only Dr. Watson looked at him, gripping his slick cock in one hand.

Dr. Cox sighed heavily and walked forward. He raised one leg rest up so her thigh was almost completely vertical, tilted to the side, her knee hooked over it so her lower leg could dangle freely. Glen watched him and did the same on the other side. Both of her legs were now raised, her knees in the air and thighs spread in a V, her feet hanging. She appeared as just a pelvis, a pussy, and two dangling boots. Jim reached around the leg rests, grabbed her thighs and began plowing into her, his hips banging into the leg rests and side of the mattress. She panted as he drove into her, her feet shaking, the boot heels clicking into the leg rests again and again.

"If that's not comfortable for her I'll tell you to change it and do it this time," he said loudly, getting everyone to look at him. He frowned at the group of them.

He understood being distracted by the procedure, but they must obey him at all times. This was his procedure. He was in charge. Those that didn't know that could leave and never come back. He made sure they all saw that in his eyes before he turned away and walked to the door.

He looked back again at the men now all watching Jim thrusting in and out of the patient in long hard strokes, making the leg rests shake. With the patient's legs in the air the men could gather in closer, just George, Brodie, and Daryl hanging back. It really did look like just a hole in the wall, just a pussy exposed through a hole, awaiting any cock that happened by. Just a wet warm hole waiting to take every man inside of it, to be used, to be filled. Dr. Cox nodded to himself, opened the door, stepped into the hallway, and closed the door behind him.

He breathed deeply in the hallway, relishing that antiseptic clean smell again then walked around the corner to the patient's room. He knocked on the door loudly.

"It's Dr. Cox, ma'am," he said loudly through the door, waiting a moment, before opening the door and entering the room. She of course didn't respond. She was grunting and panting as her body shook on the mattress, pushed back and forth by the man on the other side of the wall.

She looked to the side as he closed the door and walked towards her, giving her his biggest, most friendly, most proud grin.

"It's going wonderfully," he assured her.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes. Her face was flushed a dark red and soaked with sweat. Her blonde hair so well tended when she had arrived was now matted with sweat and hung in loose strands and clumps, pasted to her forehead and tossed about the mattress, the pillows thrown to the floor. Her chest rose and fell with the gasping breaths. Her breasts shook with her body, being shoved back and forth roughly.

Dr. Cox went to the kitchenette and opened the small refrigerator. He took out a bottle of cool water and opened it. He opened a cabinet and took out a bendy straw. He dropped the straw in the bottle and walked over to her and sat in the chair he had left beside her earlier. He stroked her forehead with his free hand, looking into her eyes like a proud and loving father.

"Have a drink," he said, holding the straw close to her lips.

She took the straw between her lips and drank a bit, then let it loose with a grunt as her body was shoved forward. He stroked her forehead, smoothing her hair back, pushing the straw to her lips. She took it again and this time drank deeply, taking several swallows, even as her body shook back and forth, her lips clamped on the end of the straw making the straw rise and fall inside the neck of the bottle.

"That's my girl," he said.

She let the straw drop from her lips and sighed breathlessly, "Thank you, doctor."

He set the bottle down by his chair and then took her hand in his. She held onto him tightly.

"How are you doing?" he said, still stroking her warm forehead.

"I'm fine," she said, her throat tight and then clamped her lips blocking another squeal as her body was shoved hard again.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes now looking her over, appraising her.

Her nipples were still rigid. Her skin was flushed. He saw goose bumps on her upper arm. Yes, she was still feeling much pleasure, perhaps some pain now, sore from the procedure, even uncomfortable from Jim's large penis which was now plunged deep inside of her, but this was the most painful it would get. Jim was the largest, perhaps not quite as long as Johnny or Hassan, but close and definitely the widest. Plus he was uncircumcised and liked it rough. She was only about halfway done, most of the men had gone once, but some still had to go, and some would go again, but if she could handle Jim's pounding at this point then it would all be fine.

"Oh yes," she said breathlessly, her body now moving rhythmically, not so forcefully as Jim found room inside of her and fell into a steady hard rhythm. Dr. Cox wasn't sure if she was answering him or responding to Jim's movements, but suspected both.

Her hand held his tightly as he ran his other hand through her hair, forming it in a more settled shape around her face and head. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, whining now, her tongue flicking at the air. Dr. Cox looked at her wet red lips, her tongue seeming to search for something, and started to bend down to kiss her, then snapped back straight in his chair.

"You're one of the most compliant and obedient patients I've ever had," he told her, mostly to distract himself and his own desire to kiss her, to devour her mouth. "If there's anything you need," he hurried on, "then you must tell me."

"Yes, doctor," she said, her eyes opening to look at him, her body jerking roughly forward then relaxing back as Jim grunted on the other side of the wall.

Dr. Cox lifted the bottle of water up and placed the straw between her lips.

"Drink some more," he told her and she did, drinking deeply with several gulps.

He set the bottle down and stroked her cheek. She was such a beautiful woman. He had thought so when he first met her, but now, having given herself to him, to his procedure, her body humming, writhing, filled, she was even more beautiful to him. Her eyes were closed and he touched them lightly with his fingertips. She opened her eyes, hazy, seeming to focus on some spot behind him. He looked into her deep blue eyes and felt that stirring in his gut and even lower.

"You're beautiful," he sighed to her.

His fingers moved down from her cheek, stroking her neck. She stretched her neck and sighed deeply. She leaned her head back into the pillow, closing her eyes again, arching her neck. Her chest rose and fell with the thrusting. Dr. Cox's fingers slid up and down her neck, under her chin. Her skin was so warm, so smooth, he wanted to lick it, to maybe even bite it.

"Such a beautiful patient," he said softly.

He stroked her chin with the back of his fingers. Her full red lips were parted as she panted sharply. Her body was being pushed back and forth faster now. His finger lingered near her lower lip then slid down her chin. She arched her neck more, lifting the curve of her neck to his fingers. Jim was breathing heavily on the other side of the wall and curtain.

Dr. Cox traced the curve of her neck down, feeling her swallow deeply, then moan loudly. He licked his lips as he watched her neck, her jaw line, her chin, down to her chest, his fingertips catching a bead of sweat racing along her skin.

"So obedient," he whispered.

"Yes," she sighed, her eyes closed tightly, her tongue slipping along her lower lip.

His fingers moved from her neck to her supple shoulder. She gripped his other hand in hers tightly and pulled it against her side. He felt her body moving against the back of his hand, shaking with Jim's thrusting.

"The perfect patient," he said.

She nodded her head and arched her back, crying out softly as Jim sunk into her deeply. Her body settled still for a moment as Jim adjusted the lift on the other side, then pulled almost all of the way out of her, making her sigh at the emptiness.

"My perfect patient," Dr. Cox said, his fingers stroking her shoulder.

"Yes, doctor," she sighed.

Her body moved slightly towards the wall as Jim pulled her buttocks tightly against the leg rests. Then he shot his hips forward, shoving his cock to its deepest depths and she yelped, her hand gripping Dr. Cox's hand even tighter. Her other hand grabbed the side of the mattress, twisting the sheets. She began shaking back and forth rapidly as Jim thrust into her hard and fast.

"Yes yes yes yes," she uttered again and again, her voice shaking, broken with each thrust into her.

Dr. Cox placed his palm on her shoulder, feeling her body moving against his hand, then slid it up to her neck, his fingers going around the back of her neck, his thumb stroking her throat. She arched her neck into his hand.

"Please," she begged.

He tightened his hand on her neck, gripping her firmly. He pressed his thumb to her throat and felt it vibrating as she grunted each time the hard cock pierced her inside, pressing into her cervix, searching for that spot deep inside of her.

"Yes yes yes yes," she continued against his hand. He watched her intently, her body shaking, being shoved back and forth, her neck curved long and lean, and slid his thumb over her throat, feeling the warm sweaty skin.

"So perfect," he sighed. "You understand me. You trust me entirely."

"Yes, doctor," she sighed, then squealed as Jim pulled from her in a large stroke almost coming out of her then slammed into her, grunting loudly.

He began pounding into her harder and faster. She felt like she was too full, her body couldn't take it, that she would burst open in a wet ecstatic detonation, and only the doctor's hand on her neck could contain her, keep her reaching for some point just out of touch. She pulled his other hand to her chest, wanting him closer, to hold her, to restrain her. The thrusting member inside of her seemed to expand further, to swell, the head jamming against her inside, and she twisted her head side to side, trying not to fight the driving force inside her.

1...345678