Primal Urges Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers

Susan gaped up at him, not sure if she was still in her fantasy or if this was reality. But the hard grip on her wrists and the thick cock pressing against her entrance told her it was reality. She shook her head, words of apology tumbling from her mouth as she tried to free herself. But another harsh animalistic growl stopped her. As soon as she was still, he buried himself inside her in one brutal thrust, not caring for her pleasure or pain. Arching back, she screamed as her poor pussy was forced wide without any tenderness. But despite the pain that rippled through her body, especially when he pulled back and thrust in, a part of her was glad he was being so rough. Jack had worked a number on her a year ago. Rough sex drew her like a moth to the flame. And it also helped her guilt. Not a lot, but it did help. Turning her head to the side, she closed her eyes, trying to stop enjoying it, but helplessly, her hips start to thrust up to meet his.

"Look at me slut!" he growled, moving her wrists up to catch both of them in one hand. Using his now free hand, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "You wanted me, now watch me fuck you. I'm going to cum inside you soon, hope you are on something," he said, taking all his anger and frustration out on the poor girl. His hips slammed into her, bruising the poor girl as he drove himself towards his completion. The wolf inside him murred happily and urged him on, whispering commands into his subconscious. Closing his eyes briefly, he imagined Candace beneath him, her arms bound with silken ropes as she twisted and moaned her pleasure to him. The blonde seductress became his beloved, her generous curves shifting to Candace's svelter, but still beautiful body. Moaning her name, he ground his hips in a circle, wanting to feel her cumming around him as he took her body, the way she had begged him to.

Susan gasped softly in surprise as the man above her slowed, his thrusts gentling. The name on his lips was the reason, she realized after a moment. He was seeing Candace behind his closed lids, and he wanted to please her. Shame filled her as she tried to look away, but his hand on her chin held her head in place, even as the thumb caressed her jaw line. She could feel herself getting close to her orgasm again, especially when he ground against her, rubbing her sensitive clit against his hard body. "Fuck me...that's it," she moaned, losing herself in the pleasure again. His response was to move harder and more firmly against her, making her scream happily in pleasure. All too soon, she could feel herself cumming around his cock, coating it in her thick cream as she shook with the intensity of it. Immediately, she felt him tense, his cock lengthening, and swelling, before she felt him erupt, coating her womb with his own cum. She wriggled happily, loving the feel of being filled up with a man's seed. It almost set her off again, but he pulled away too soon, leaving her aching for fulfillment and empty, cum seeping out of her stretched pussy to the newly scrubbed carpet beneath her. He stood, his legs shaky beneath him as he sneered down at her.

"You fucking cunt. You claim to be her friend, to care about her, but then you fucking entice me to that?" he spat, his eyes full of anger. She whimpered and crawled backwards to cower against the couch behind her. He made a move to follow, then thought better of it and stormed from the room. "I want you gone when I come back out, you understand me?" he yelled back at her. Susan sat there, trembling and staring after him. What in the hell had just happened? She had saved his life, and now he was pissed at her? 'Well, the fact that you seduced him might have something to do with it,' a small voice whispered to her. Rubbing her sore wrists, she drew her knees up, feeling more of their combined cum leaking from her. She was a horrible friend. Candy had every right to hate her after this. It was obvious that these two cared for each other, if the look on his face and the reverent sound in his voice when it said Candace's name was any clue. Burying her face against her up drawn knees, Susan gave into the guilt, the pain and the worry, hot tears bathing her cheeks and legs.

FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers
12