Primal Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers

By now, the moon above had raised fully, its silver beams of light falling into the meadow and the two forms within it. When the light bathed them in silver, giving the surrounding area an ethereal look, she heard, to Candace's shock and surprise, she heard a low guttural growl of pain and the hands fell from her body. No longer able to keep herself still now that the rough hands weren't holding her captive, she stood and whirled around, looking for escape. But, the scene behind her held her still with fear.

The tall muscular man that had caught her was now writhing in pain in a beam of moonlight. She watched in horror as his handsome rugged features twisted and contorted. Cringing against the log, she shook her head in disbelief as black hair grew over his features and his face and body twisted in a mixture of wolf and man complete with a short abbreviated muzzle and a long curved tail. She whimpered in fear and tried to get her body to move, to run to safety. But when he turned his gaze back to her, the color of his eyes a bright green, holding far too much humanity there, she froze. And when he growled and started back towards her she screamed and tried to scramble over the log.

Tomas's eyes narrowed and raked over her naked form, taking in the curves and pale skin hungrily. When her legs parted in her attempt to get away and he saw the soaked curls between them, he growled again before pouncing on her. Sharp claws raked over her soft skin, leaving bloody furrows behind, pulling her towards him. "Be still," he ground out, speech difficult in this form.

And for once, she listened, her eyes wide with fear, the pupils dilated so that only a ring of the strange silvery color was visible. She trembled underneath him as he sniffed over her body, the still human part of him fighting to keep the wolf down. Ever since he had been bitten four decades ago, this forest had been his sanctuary. A place where he could run to give the werewolf free reign without hurting anyone when the bloodlust set in. And for a year, this little brunette had been coming to his forest, his clearing and pleasured herself.

But every other time, the moon hadn't been full so the change hadn't overtaken him. Every other time, he came while watching her and left her in peace, seeing no harm since she gave him such a fine show. But this time, with the change upon him, his primal urges had pushed him into the clearing and made him confront her. She had looked so erotic and animalistic riding that log he had had to fight to keep from rushing out and throwing her down on the ground and showing her how a real cock felt like. But as moonrise approached, he could no longer stop himself from confronting her. And now, even as he breathed deep the smell of her fear and arousal, he feared for her safety.

But to his shock and surprise, the wolf had other plans in mind for the buxom beauty. The scent of her arousal caused his cock to lengthen, peeking out of the sheath that hid it most times. The thought of feeling her tight pussy and ass around his length, even as wolfish as it was made him hard as a rock. He growled softly as she twisted and tried to free herself of his grasp, despite his cautionary command. This caused the wolf to tighten his grip, the claws starting to dig in. The wolf was hungry for a mate, and it had decided this girl, this naked writhing girl was going to be it.

She whimpered and went still, her whole body going limp in submission. This only pleased the wolf, making it throw back his head and howl to the bright moon up above. It rumbled in pleasure at the whimpers of fear that came from her as it settled the heavy body it had taken over between her legs after wrenching them apart with one paw-hand. Candace shook her head, murmuring a soft mantra of "No, please no," as she felt the head of the cock brushing against her pussy.

"Mine," the creature growled, trying to force his way inside her, but her fight renewed at the thought of getting raped by this thing, this werewolf. Vainly, she tried to plead to the man she knew was beneath, though for the life of her she didn't know why. He had had every intention of doing the exact same thing before the change had come over him. But she kicked and punched as she begged to be let go, for him to stop. And for a brief moment, she thought she saw a flicker of remorse in those green, green eyes.

But, as the creature finally was able to force his hard thick length past her defenses and into her tightness, that flicker became replaced with pure lust. He growled and seemed encouraged by her welcoming wetness. Before she knew what was going on, he was buried to the hilt inside her. Sobbing in defeat and horror, she felt her body responding to the feel of something warm and living inside her again after so long. Going limp again underneath him, she fought the need to push up to meet his rough quick thrusts, bringing her hands up to cover her face.

"Well, hurry up and cum already. So I can go home, back to my safe bedroom and bed," she ordered, tears now streaming down her face. She had given in to the fact that the werewolf was too strong to fight, and that it was determined to have her ease it's lust, whether she was willing or not. His response was just to growl and bury his muzzle in her neck, holding her hips with his clawed hands as he thrust deep into her.

Candace bit her lip hard at the feel of sharp teeth grazing her neck and shoulder, sending lightening through her body straight to her clit. "Oh, please hurry," she whimpered, the sound muffled by her hands, not sure how much longer she could resist moving against him. She had never been stretched so far, or taken so rough in her entire life. In fact, the three men she had ever taken to her bed had been annoyingly gentle with her, treating her like the lady her mother had raised her to be. And each one had been of the average size.

This werewolf eclipsed their size easily. He was at least a foot long and larger around then even the tree's protrusion she had ridden so eagerly earlier. And now she was doubly thankful she had, otherwise, she would surely be torn open with the size of the cock buried inside her. And the pace he was setting was unbelievable, exactly like an animal, fast, hard and furious, caring only for his own pleasure.

Tomas groaned in his own mind, letting the beast have free reign for the moment. The girl was so tight and wet around him, it was heaven on earth. And for the life of him, it had been so long since he had release other then by his own touch that he was just enjoying it. He had been dreaming about her for a year, and now here she was, beneath him, eager, open and wet, taking his cock almost to the hilt.

Or so he though until he lifted his head from the sweet hollow of her neck and saw her hiding behind the veil that was her hands, begging him to finish. With a shock, he realized that she wasn't as eager and wanting for him as he thought. Not that he could blame her, all anyone had to do was look at the perverted form he was in. Growling in frustrated anger, he tore himself away from the tempting curves and valleys that were her body and crouched out of arms reach of her. "Go, now, while I can stop," he rasped, trying to get the beasts urges under his control.

And then, the little dolt just sat up and stared at him, her hands hovering right under her large breasts. "Go, NOW!" he shouted, feeling the beast roaring for its mate and its release. She just shivered there, seemingly frozen with fear, her large silver eyes sliding over his body before resting on the large throbbing cock that stood out against his midnight fur. The angry pink flesh, still glistening with her juices, was the only part of him that was pure canine, complete with a knot that was swelling as she looked on. And when her tongue flicked out to moisten her full lips, he groaned and lost all control of his lust.

"You stupid girl, you just gave up your one chance for freedom," he managed to warn before he pounced on her again, causing her to scream in shock. But instead of fighting, like he thought she would, she wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him.

Candace marveled at her actions even as she did them. Burying her face in the surprisingly soft fur of his chest, she burrowed against him, sliding her tinier body against his erotically. The sight of that cock had elicited a forbidden desire deep inside her and she could do nothing but give into it. Part of him was human, the fact that he was a man before the change and that he could talk was proof of that. These thoughts were held tightly to keep her sanity.

And when his arms closed, almost gently around her, it only seemed to cement the idea. He was a man, cursed with this form, but a man none the less. A man who filled her like no other, a man with the soft fur she yearned to feel against her body, a man that understood roughness could be allowed in sex. So who cared if his outer form was a little...canine? She told herself this over and over again as she looked up into those obviously human eyes and smiled.

"Don't hurt me, is all I ask," she murmured softly. "Don't hurt me too bad and you can do whatever you want. Cause I know I have no chance to get away, and to be honest, I don't think I want to." Those eyes widened in surprise and his muzzle gaped open in what she hoped was a grin. Those strong arms tightened then lifted, holding her against that broad chest as he straightened up. She clung to him, squeaking a bit in surprise at how tall he was as her feet dangled three feet off the ground.

But, she was only held up for the moment it took to step towards a large rock nearby. He set her on it and looked her over, his hands...paws pulling her hands away from her body and spreading her legs, opening her wide to his hungry eyes. She placed her hands behind her on the rock and leaned back, her back arching, causing her breasts to thrust up in invitation.

Tomas shook his head a bit at the woman. He didn't think anyone would ever accept him, especially in this form. But she not only accepted him, but seemed turned on by him, if the juices flowing even harder between her legs were any sign.

Lowering his muzzle to the downy curls there, he breathed deeply of her scent, committing it to memory before letting his tongue drag up the silken folds of pink flesh. She gasped softly and buried one hand in the thicker fur of his head, urging him closer, fingers unconsciously starting to scratch. He murred happily in contentment, placating the beast by wrapping his paw around his painful erection as he took another long lick, loving the sweet juices that gathered on his tongue. Using his other paw, he spread her nether lips wide and flicked his tongue just inside her. Damn, if she wasn't already tightening back up.

Even after all the abuse this wonderfully sweet pussy of hers had taken today, it clenched around his tongue as if it was being stretched open for the first time. He was rewarded for his efforts with another gasp, followed by a soft moan of pleasure and her other hand joining her first. Burying his tongue as deep inside her as it could go, he wrapped his paw around her waist, holding her still for him as his tongue flicked and danced, finding her sensitive g-spot and coaxing her towards the heavens. He wanted to taste that sweet nectar of her orgasm before he gave into the beast again.

Soon, he had her arching up against his tongue, her panting breaths over his head telling him how close she was. Growling softly in eager anticipation, he pressed closer, raking his teeth lightly over the hard nubbin of her clit. And to his delighted surprise, that was all it took. She arched back and screamed out her joy to the stars above, her grip in his fur tightening and pulling him even tighter against her. She rode his tongue and muzzle, grinding her folds onto his face, juices and cum slipping past his tongue to drip to his chest, soaking the black fur there.

When she finally relaxed under him is when he pulled back, licking his muzzle clean with obvious enjoyment, his eyes glowing with warmth and approval. Candace just panted, trying to catch her breath, shocked at the stretch of the orgasm that had torn through her body. It had never been like that on her own, no matter what she did.

He crouched before her, doing that gaping grin again as he watched her expression. When she had caught her breath, she grinned back, shaking her brown curls back out of her face. And at that simple gesture, he moved with that scary speed of his, grabbing her and turning her, bending her over the rock and pressing that cock between her legs. "My turn," he growled into her ear as he thrust halfway into her, stretching her open again.

Her moan of pleasure mixed with his rumble of lust. Pulling back until just the tip of his length was inside her he paused, wanting to see her squirm, the beast even wanting it. And squirm she did, her hips thrusting back and wriggling in a silent plea for more as she looked over her shoulder, eyes wide and pleading. He grinned to himself and lowered his muzzle to her bare shoulder, taking it in between his sharp teeth, just barely avoiding piercing the soft skin. And as the pain from the feel of his teeth pressing against her flew through throughout her body, he shoved back inside her, all the way to the hilt, tempering it with the exquisite pleasure of being so full.

Her head hung down as she panted softly, trying to adjust to him inside her, now that he was giving her the time to. But all too soon, he was moving again, unable to remain still in the silken heat of her. The taste and smell of her had driven him to the near breaking point. His knot was already starting to swell, sliding in and out of her with soft popping sounds. It wasn't much longer before it was almost painful to continue the deep hard thrusts he had been doing.

Candace's eyes widened as she felt something growing at the entrance to her pussy. Reaching down, she felt tentatively with her fingers. To her shock, it was his cock that was swelling more and more, growing harder and larger with each passing second. Dimly, she remembered seeing something about canines being able to tie with their females, in an attempt to keep every drop of sperm deep inside her where it would have more chances of fertilizing the eggs. With a start, she realized that this werewolf must be holding true to the more canine part of him, with a knot to tie her with and everything.

And as that thought crossed her mind, the knot swelled so big that he just barely managed to force it inside her tight walls one last time. When he pulled back, he was stopped short by the swollen hard area. Whimpering softly, she shook her head, not wanting it to be over yet. Obviously, he didn't either, for he didn't stop thrusting, he just changed the way he did. He went from deep long thrusts to short jerky ones, which felt just as good to her, in a different way.

She rested her cheek against the cool granite beneath her and explored her obscenely stretched pussy with her fingers in amazement before sliding her fingers to her swollen clit. Her other hand covered one breast, cupping it, her fingers tugging and twisting the hard nipple in time with each thrust. Before long, she was back on the brink of her orgasm. Just in time too it seemed, for she felt him swelling deep inside her, his thrusts getting rougher and harder as he lifted his head and howled his release to the forest.

She tensed beneath him; pinching clit and nipple hard as the jerking cock inside her triggered her own climax; her inner muscles rippling around his entire length, milking it of every single drop. And long after she thought he'd be done, he was still emptying inside her, the knot keeping it all inside her by sealing her entrance closed. Before long, her flat stomach was starting to round out at the amount of his seed he pumped into her. It was only when she thought she could take no more that he finally stopped, his heavy body collapsing and resting over hers.

Tomas sighed softly and contently, a murring in his throat betraying how both he and the beast were happy and pleased with the tiny brunette that was under him. His paws idly slid down her sides, the soft fur sliding erotically against her large breasts then into the sweet indentation of her waist before lovingly cupping the swell of her hips then back up, moving inward until he stopped with two paws full of soft young breasts.

Nuzzling her long neck, he kneaded her breasts, completely blown away. He never thought he would ever see the day that he would be able to have a girl again, and he never dreamed in all of the four long lonely decades he had been like this that it would ever be a girl as beautiful and willing as this one. Straightening, he gathered her in his arms and carried her to the little nest she had built for herself in the unshaped pattern of rocks. Sitting down, he left her on his lap, unable to withdraw from her still clenching walls until he had softened completely without immense pain on both their parts. She looked up at him, fear no longer shadowing those lovely silver eyes, and smiled.

"I'm Candace," she murmured before pillowing her head against his shoulder, eyelashes fluttering closed tiredly. He murred and cradled her close against his chest, the beast content for the rest of the evening with the little beauty. He watched her sleep, awestruck at the beauty of her features bathed in the silver moonlight. Before too much longer though, he felt himself nodding, joining her in sleep, despite the unnatural position for this body. With the last bit of energy he possessed, Tomas twisted and contorted them both until they were stretched out on the grass, his half hard cock still inside her, even though his knot had shrunk enough for him to pull out. He just couldn't bring himself to leave her warmth.

Please take the few seconds to vote. and please leave a comment. I adore feedback

FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers
12