Prime Merchandise

Story Info
Blonde is seduced by a smooth operator.
10.8k words
4.36
50.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers

I've always believed that people should use whatever talents they have to their fullest ability. Some guys are born athletes; some excel in business or the stock market. Me, I've always had an uncanny knack for reading women, or more specifically, spotting submissive women. There are more of them than you realize. In fact many women don't even fully realize their own desire to be used and abused by a dominant man.

My name is Ron and I earn my living in sales and development, but more of that later. What I really want to tell you about is experience with Lisa. She's an exquisite blonde I met late one day when I stopped into a Starbucks to get a drink.

"Can I help you?" She said with a bright smile as I strode up to the counter.

I spent a few seconds looking her over. She was tall, maybe 5'10 with full breasts straining against her white buttoned down shirt. Her blue eyes just stared questioningly as I took her in. "Who are you?" I finally said.

She pointed to her nametag with a rather condescending smirk on her face. I fixed her with my eyes and she lost confidence in that smirk. "Not your name Lisa, I assume you are more than just a name, what I want to know is, who you are."

She fidgeted self-consciously "I don't understand," she said, barely able to meet my eyes.

Her bewildered look was adorable and I had the urge to toy with her a bit more but I decided to rescue her. "It's ok Lisa, I'll go slow, lets start with an espresso." I said, giving her a warm smile.

She smiled regaining her confidence and turned to brew my order, giving me a chance to observe her shapely bottom.

"You're staring." She said looking back at me over her shoulder.

I gazed at her pert derriere a few more seconds before my eyes traveled leisurely up her form. Her hair was wound into a tight bun. "What have you done with your hair?" I asked with a tone of dissatisfaction in my voice, as she brought my drink to the counter.

"I..." she started to say fumbling for words.

"Here, allow me." I said, reaching over and pulling out a pin that had her hair pent up. It came tumbling down. She reached up and pulled a couple more pins out and then shook her head till her hair fell free around her shoulders. "That's much better." I said as she smiled shyly. She really did look much lovelier with her hair caressing her face. "Never wear your hair bound up like that, put it in a ponytail if you must, but not tied into a bun."

She looked at me with uncertainly. "Anything else?" she asked.

I guess it was about at this point when I realized that I had her hooked. It's nothing that I can put my finger on, just a combination of facial expressions and mannerisms, little things that I pick up on subconsciously.

"Yes," I said, placing my payment on the counter. "Next time I'm here, I want to see you in a skirt, nothing longer than mid-thigh." With that I tipped my cup to her before tossing back the espresso and turned and walked out into the night.

It was a little over a week before I made my way back to the Starbucks. Sure enough Lisa was there behind the counter, hair in a ponytail. She smiled warmly as she saw me. I walked up to her and told her to step back from the counter so I could see her lower half. She blushed and did as I asked revealing that she was indeed wearing a black mid-thigh skirt. I admired her long sexy legs. "What time do you get off work tonight?" I asked.

"My shift ends in a little over an hour." She responded.

"Excellent," I said, "there's a tavern across the street, I'll meet you there, if I'm not there when you arrive, wait for me."

She simply nodded as I left.

After running a couple errands I finally showed up at the tavern about 2 hours later. I saw Lisa perched on a stool at the bar as I entered. I saw that she had an irritated look on her face. The poor dear was probably upset that I kept her waiting and no doubt had rehearsed in her mind exactly how she was going to chew me out. I never gave her a chance, I walked up to her and as she opened her mouth to speak I gave her a long deep kiss. I noticed the way the fragrance of whatever shampoo she used blended perfectly with the hint of perfume she was wearing, very nice I noted. Her lips tasted like the chardonnay she had been drinking and added to the entire experience. When our lips finally parted I turned to the bartender and asked him how much? He passed me a bill for $8.00. I laid a ten on the bar and took Lisa by the hand and said, "lets go."

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked.

"Your place." I told her, leading her out of the tavern.

"But what about my car?"

"You're working tomorrow, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I start at four."

"Excellent, I'll have you back here by then." I said as I ushered into the passenger seat of my car.

On the way to her place I questioned her about her background. Nothing important, I like to be able to look people in the eyes when I ask them sensitive questions. She told me that she was 22 years old and that she had grown up in a small town in Michigan. She came to New York to go to college and study art but she had dropped out when her scholarship money ran out before earning a degree.

Her apartment building wasn't in the best neighborhood but I was very impressed when we entered her apartment. While it was rather small it was very neat and tastefully decorated. Adorning the walls were several sketches of nude female forms.

"Would you like a drink?" She asked.

I moved closer to one of the sketches to study it. The detail in the way the muscles subtly shaped the subjects form showed real talent. "Yours?" I asked.

"Yes, I did that one two years ago."

"Very nice," I said, admiring it for another minute. I then looked around and saw a closed door that had to be her bedroom. I went over to it and opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey!" She said. Following me into her room.

Turning to face her I told her, "I'll take a vodka martini."

"What?" she said.

"A vodka martini," I repeated, "Do you have vodka and vermouth?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Excellent, Throw in an olive if you have one." I said waiving her off before opening the door to her small closet. She hesitated just a second before rushing off to fix my drink. I found a typical variety of clothes in her closet, including several brand new short skirts, which still had the sales tags on them. I had to smile thinking about her stocking up on these garments per my instructions. I then walked over to her dresser and began going through the drawers.

"Finished playing with my undies?" She asked, walking back into the room and holding my drink out to me.

"Not quite," I responded without looking at her. I examined several more pairs of panties before closing the drawer and taking the drink from her hand.

I took a sip of the martini before setting it down on the dresser. I then pulled Lisa to me and looked deep into her eyes. The desire in her eyes was clear. Her arms went up to caress my head as I pressed my lips to hers. My hands moved down to kneed the firm cheeks of her ass as I pressed her into me.

I broke the kiss and began unbuttoning her top. She lowered her arms compliantly as I dropped her blouse off of her shoulders. I then removed her bra and her very full breasts spilled out. I turned her around so that she was facing her full-length mirror and pressed her back into me as I rolled her nipples in my fingers. She let out a soft moan as I kissed the side of her neck and she began grinding her butt into my crotch. I then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. We both were watching ourselves in the mirror as I continued to caress her nipple with my left hand as my right hand slipped inside her panties to feel her wetness. Her breathing became deeper and deeper as I stroked her pussy. She ground her backside into me more fervently as her climax approached.

When I sensed she was reaching the point of no return, I suddenly stopped, saying "not yet." I turned her around and moved my fingers to her mouth, coating her lips with her juices and then kissed her deeply. Reaching down I lowered the thong panties she was wearing and she stepped out of them. I sniffed the panties deeply and then placed them in my pocket.

I admired her magnificent nude body for a moment before I began unbuttoning my shirt. Lisa dropped to her knees and tugged at my belt to open it and then unbuckled my pants and lowered them.

She licked the length of my stiffening cock before taking it into her mouth. I stroked her hair and she looked up at me, the sight of her angelic face with her lips wrapped around my cock was truly erotic. I did make a mental note though that she needed more work on her deep-throat technique.

I enjoyed her oral ministrations for a few more minutes before I took her by the hand lifted her to her feet. I then finished removing my clothes and laid her down on her bed. She instinctively lied down on her back and spread her legs wide. I admired her little strip of pubic hair, that would have to go, but it could wait for another time.

I moved on top of her and began rubbing the head of my cock over her pussy lips sending ripples of pleasure through her. She inhaled sharply as I plunged my full length into her. I began rhythmically stroking in and out of her, watching carefully as her excitement mounted. After a few minutes her chest was heaving and she moved in unison with me and began a guttural moan.

"Stop," I said without slowing my pace, "hold back, I don't want you to come yet." She looked at me wide eyed trying to comply. I picked up my pace and began fucking her harder. "Don't come," I warned her, "control yourself, hold it back."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnn" she gasped as she screwed her eyes shut, doing her best to ward off the impending climax. I continued pounding into her and when I felt she could take no more I suddenly pulled out. She let out a dismayed sigh.

I rolled her onto her side and moved behind her. I lifted her leg and began rubbing my cock against her puckered asshole. She let out a gasp as I slowly pressed my cock into her backside. Lisa lifted her leg higher to ease my entry. I buried my cock fully into her ass and just laid motionless for a minute allowing her to get used to my size.

I then began to slowly grind back and forth into her ass. Her hands moved down to begin stroking her pussy but I grabbed her wrists and held them to her chest. "Your body is for my pleasure, not for yours." I hissed into her ear as I began pushing faster and faster into her.

Her ass was hot and tight and coupled with the moans escaping her lips with my every thrust, it was only few minutes before I buried my cock as far as it would go and shot my cum deep into her. "Ahhhhhh." I said as I climaxed. I then slowed my motion to a stop and kissed her neck.

I left my wilting cock in her ass and continued holding onto her wrists as a blissful sleep overtook me.

I woke up in the morning to the sight of Lisa's cute butt as she made her way to the bathroom. I stretched out on the bed. Lisa emerged a few minutes later wearing the only the blouse she had worn the previous day.

"Hey you." She said smiling down at me when she saw I was awake. She bent down to give me a quick kiss. I pulled her on top of me and gave her a deep kiss, tasting her minty toothpaste.

"Fix me some breakfast, I'm going to take a shower." I told her, heading for the bathroom. When I came out a few minutes later I was greeted with the fragrance of coffee toast and eggs.

"Do you have to work today?" Lisa asked as she served me a couple eggs and I began buttering my toast. "Just what is it that you do anyway?"

"Sales and product development, and I'm always working." I told her.

"Do you work for a large company?"

"I'm more of a private contractor." I replied holding up my cup for a refill. "But enough about me, tell me more about that Starbucks career."

Over the course of breakfast I obtained a lot of information from her. She has one younger sister, 19. Her parents are divorced, Mom still living in Michigan and dad off to Texas to pursue an engineering job. She had played basketball through most of her grade school years. Lost her virginity at 15 to an 18-year-old neighbor. Had several relationships over the past few years but nothing lasting over 6 months. Had experimented with lesbian sex in college with a roommate and has never had sex with a black guy, doesn't find them attractive. She has never tried any group sex, she masturbates occasionally, fingers only – no toys, she is on birth control. And had never tried anal sex, till I came along that is.

After we finished breakfast I told her to take a shower while I grab a bag from my car. She started heading to her room to get some clothes but I stopped her telling her I had some things for her to wear.

I retrieved my duffle bag and returned to her apartment. I put on a change of clothes I had in the bag for myself, and then sat on the couch.

Lisa came out in a few minutes with a large towel wrapped around her body. "So what am I wearing?"

"I'll tell you what you're not wearing, those cheap department store under things you have in your bedroom, I want you to throw all that garbage out today."

"No way!" she said defiantly.

"OK Lisa, here's your first lesson. Whenever you disobey or displease me I'm going to raise my hand and snap my fingers. This is a signal that you are to immediately place yourself across my lap and receive 10 smacks on your butt and believe me, these are not going to be love taps. For every second you delay getting into position, you are going to receive an additional smack." I then raised my hand and snapped my fingers.

A look of panic and confusion clouded her pretty face. "One." I calmly counted, "two, three." Her panic grew; I could tell her mind was racing a mile a minute as she tried to come to a decision. As I reached five she suddenly flung herself across my lap.

I smiled as I pulled up her towel, exposing her beautifully rounded posterior. I don't know what it is about the female bottom that I find so attractive. I had heard once somewhere a long time ago that American men were much more focused on breasts and European men preferred a shapely bottom. They said that this was because breast-feeding was more common in Europe and so Americans become fixated on breast due to being denied them at a young age. I think that explanation is bullshit but I certainly fall into the European category in this respect. I don't really even know if I was breast-fed or not.

I gave Lisa her first smack, it was extremely hard and she let out a shriek. If she thought I was playing at first, those illusions were now certainly dispelled. By the third smack her bottom was turning a bright red and she was pleading with me to stop. By the seventh she was crying uncontrollable, barely able to catch her breath between sobs.

When I was a boy my family bought me a puppy and I took it for lessons. The class had maybe a dozen people in it, all with puppies and the instructor happened to have a new somewhat older dog, maybe a year old of his own, that he brought to the class. He explained that this dog had just been given to him by an acquaintance that could not keep him complaining that the dog was uncontrollable.

During the class he started us giving our puppies some basic commands, sit and lay down. When it became clear to him that his dog understood the commands but was defiantly resisting him, he gave the dog a very agressive beating. The dog yelped woefully but there was no malice on the face of the instructor.

Witnessing this harsh display practically turned my stomach but afterwards the instructor explained to us that what he had just done was not cruel at all and that it in fact this was an act of kindness. The previous owner had struck this dog on a daily basis trying to get it to obey. Not nearly as harshly as the beating he had just delivered, but nonetheless it was daily. His hope was that he would just have to give the dog one good beating that it would remember for the rest of its life and never have to lay a hand on him in anger ever again. This, he said, was in the long run a far kinder approach.

The instructor warned us to not use this technique on our puppies because they were still too young to understand the lesson. Sure enough, he never had to strike that once "uncontrollable" dog ever again and it was happy and compliant throughout the rest of the classes. I never forgot this lesson.

By the time I gave Lisa her fifteenth smack my hand was throbbing. I would have to think about using a paddle although I liked the psychological aspects of a bare hand striking a bare bottom. I'd have to consider this further.

I pulled Lisa up and she buried her head in my shoulder. Her entire body was heaving and shuddering with her sobs. I put my arms around her and held her for a long while. "Lisa," I said to her gently as I pulled her chin up and looked into her tear streaked face, "that was truly unpleasant, please don't make me do that again."

"I"...sniff.."I',m s..sorry, I'll try"

I tenderly kissed her forehead, "I know you will." I placed her head back in my shoulder and gently stroked her hair.

When her tears finally subsided I said, "Lisa, the clothing in those drawers is all hideously inferior, I want you to get rid of it, then I 'm going to take you shopping for some quality lingerie at some of the finer boutiques, OK? She nodded into my shoulder. I then told her to go wash her face and that I had a present for her. She bounced off to the bathroom.

When she came out her spirits had lifted somewhat but she still had an uncertain look on her face. I got up and pulled a small bag out of my duffle bag and handed it to her. Her face beamed when she saw the smart Italian designer skirt and halter-top. They were a black matched set made of very fine material. "Go try them on and put on a little make-up." Her eyes were still red and puffy. "I think your black 4 inch heels will coordinate nicely also."

When she returned she looked truly spectacular. The fabric hugged her curves in all the right places and the heels made her long legs all the sexier. The smile on Lisa's face lit up the room "It's beautiful, I love it." She said as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Then, without being asked, she retrieved a garbage bag from the kitchen and began emptying the contents of her underwear drawer into it. "This skirt is very short, couldn't I keep one pair of panties until I get some new stuff." She asked. I simply shook my head no and she placed the last of her underwear in the bag before tying it up.

I carried the bag out and threw it into the dumpster as we made our way to my car.

Our first stop was a Sloggi outlet. I've always found their merchandise to be of superior quality and very stylish. We walked in and were greeted by a very attractive young salesgirl. She introduced herself as Candace and asked if she could be of assistance. I looked her over, she was almost Lisa's height but much smaller bosomed, I guessed B cups compared with Lisa's Ds. She had long curly chestnut colored hair and bore a striking resemblance to Nicole Kidman.

I told Candace that we were here to purchase a number of items for Lisa but that I wanted to start with a simple pair of thong panties that Lisa could put on immediately. Candace selected a black pair that she said would go with Lisa's outfit. I told Lisa to try them on.

Candace and I were still talking right outside the fitting room when Lisa came out. "Let's see. I said. Lisa shyly lifted the front of her skirt and I examined the fit. "Very nice, and the backside?" I asked. I could tell Lisa was thinking of refusing but as soon as I started to raise my hand she spun around and lifted the back of her skirt.

RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers