Prime Merchandise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers

The sight of her creamy white skin fully enveloped by the guys' muscled black skin was truly erotic. I was happy to see that Lisa was returning their thrusts and totally reveling in this lewd act.

The guys stayed for over four hours, fucking Lisa in every position imaginable and using her as they wished. By the time they left Lisa was totally spent. I put her to bed and she slept soundly for ten hours.

She might have slept longer but I woke her up and surprised her with breakfast in bed. I had prepared eggs benedict, coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice, which I served on a tray. She kissed me and then dug into her breakfast.

I told her that I had to leave but this time it would just be for a couple days and that when I returned I'd take her out for a night on the town.

"Where are you always going?" She asked.

"It's business sweetheart, I'd love to be with you if I could, but duty calls. I'll make it up to you when I get back, I promise."

She frowned but didn't object.

"Don't forget to put on your chastity belt and insert your butt plug.

"Yes Master." She said wryly.

I picked Lisa up at her apartment a couple days later. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. "Don't you look nice." She said noticing my suit and tie."

"You're off work tomorrow, right?" I asked. She said she was and I told her to pack an overnight bag. I removed her chastity belt and butt plug telling her she wouldn't be needing them anymore.

"Thank God!" she said enthusiastically, giving me a big kiss. "One or the other I could handle but the combination was driving me crazy."

I told her to put on the Italian designer outfit I had given her and to pack her tight white cotton top, jean shorts and some comfortable shoes.

"May I wear panties?" She asked.

"Certainly." I said, and she bounded off into her bedroom to get dressed and pack.

I had made reservations at a hotel in the city, which had a five star restaurant. We checked into our room, got our things settled and then headed down to the restaurant.

As we were shown to our seats Lisa received many appreciative glances from both men and women. Not only was she very innately beautiful and dressed very alluringly, she now carried herself with an air of confidence, which made her all the more attractive. We had a delectable 3-course meal with Rock lobster as the main course and a fabulous bottle of Château-Grillet.

After the meal we headed to a jazz bar that was attached to the hotel. The place was packed with a variety of people. Again heads turned as we entered. We got a booth and Lisa listened to the music as I scanned the crowd.

"See that guy at the bar?" I asked her, pointing to a handsome middle-aged black man. She looked and nodded her head. "I want you to seduce him and get you to join you up in the room." If my demand upset her, her face didn't reveal it. I pressed the key card into her hand and sent her on her mission.

She took a seat on the stool next to the black man and soon began making small talk with him. I'm sure the man couldn't believe his good luck as Lisa began to openly flirt with him. Before too long they were heading arm in arm for the door. Lisa flashed me a tight smile as she passed.

I enjoyed the music for about forty-five minutes until Lisa returned looking a little disheveled. "Was he good?" I asked.

"I've been so horny I think a strong breeze could make me cum."

I smiled at her. "I'm feeling a little horny myself, how about some head?"

Our booth was in a fairly dark and obscure corner. Lisa quickly looked around and then ducked under the table and began to undo my pants. I sat back and she proceeded to expertly suck my cock until I emptied my balls into her mouth. She popped back up her blue eyes shining and smacking her lips said, "A perfect desert after a fabulous meal." We both laughed.

The next morning I ordered room service and we had breakfast in our room. Afterwards we showered together and I once again stimulated Lisa to the brink of orgasm several times only to stop and leave her frustrated.

We got dressed, Lisa in her cotton top which was several sizes too small, hugging her firm breasts and leaving most of her flat belly bare, and her tight jean shorts which left the bottom of her sexy butt exposed. I told her she didn't need any panties today.

Leaving the hotel I drove into a predominantly black neighborhood. I caught Lisa gazing lustily at several shirtless black men we passed by. This girl who just a few short weeks ago didn't find black men attractive had certainly come a long way.

I pulled into a parking lot, which overlooked a public basketball court. There were about a dozen young black men there, most playing basketball and others just watching. They all looked to be in their late teens to early twenties. We watched for a few minutes and then Lisa turned to me and asked. "OK, which of those guys do you want me to seduce?"

"All of them." I responded.

A look of panic filled her face but it was quickly replaced by a determined expression. "Alright," she said, "I can do this."

I kissed her and said. "I know you can." Handing her a blanket from the back seat I said, "There's a small secluded clearing in the woods about fifty feet to the right of the court, lead them there." I then handed her a tube of lubricant and told her to lube her asshole just in case.

She nodded and unzipped her shorts, slipped them down then leaned to one side and squirted a liberal amount of the lube up her ass. She then pulled her shorts back up and gave me a deep kiss before grabbing the blanket and heading down to the court.

All heads turned as she approached the court and began talking to one of the guys standing there. Soon the basketball game was abandoned and Lisa had the entire group of guys around her. One of the guys kissed her and began fondling her breasts. Lisa pointed toward the clearing and the entire group started moving in that direction.

I got out of the car and circled around the woods from the other side to gain a good vantage point to watch the action. When I arrived at a good spot I saw Lisa was kneeling on the blanket sucking the cock of a muscular shirtless black man who was wearing a black bandanna, and the rest of the guys were circled around her. One of the guys began pulling up her top and she removed the black stud's cock from her mouth long enough to allow the top to be pulled over her head before continuing. A couple of the guys then began pawing at her breasts and playing with her nipples.

The guy she was sucking pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood her up. He spoke to her and she began removing her shorts revealing she was naked underneath. Based on his actions I could tell he was the dominant one in the group. Black bandanna then pushed Lisa down onto her back and slipping down his shorts he mounted her. Lisa wrapped her legs around him as he bucked up and down on top of her. Most of the guys circling Lisa had pulled their cocks out and were slowly stroking them as they watched this erotic display.

Black bandanna eventually let out a roar and gave a last few furious thrusts before coming to a rest. He stood up and was quickly replaced by another young stud. This went on for several rounds until black bandanna was ready for more. He pushed one of the guys who had not yet gotten a shot and was about to mount Lisa, out of the way. He then pulled Lisa up by her hair and turned her over, positioning her on her hands and knees. Still holding onto a fistful of her hair, he pushed Lisa's legs apart and started pressing his cock into her ass. As he began fucking her sweet backside, another stud took advantage of this position and moved in front of Lisa shoving his cock into her mouth.

Over the next couple of hours the group took turns, one or two at a time fucking her mouth, pussy or ass. They then settled into a routine where Lisa on her knees sucking, the rest of the crowd would cheer and exchange high fives as each of their buddies would pull out of her mouth and spray his seed onto her face and hair and into her open mouth. Her face and hair were soon coated with semen and it was starting to run down her chest.

I'm not sure how long they might have carried on like this but at one point as black bandanna sprayed his cum onto her upturned face, instead of stepping aside; he pulled up his pants and then picked up Lisa's nude body and threw her over his shoulder and began carrying her off. I ran out of the woods toward them and shouted, FREEZE POLICE!" This caused black bandanna to drop Lisa to the ground and the crowd to scatter in all directions.

I ran up to Lisa and wrapped her nude body in another blanket I was carrying. I looked around but her clothes were nowhere to be found. As I carried her back to the car I asked her. "Are you OK?"

She looked to be in a bit of a daze but she nodded her head and said dreamily, "That was scary but it was hot!"

She dozed off and on as I drove her back to her apartment. She had received quite a workout, she had been as they say, 'ridden hard and put away wet'.

I carried her up to her apartment and placed her in her shower. After thoroughly rinsing her off I filled the tub and gave her a long hot bubble bath washing her entire body. I then toweled her dry and put her in bed. She soon drifted off to sleep.

I sat there watching her sleep for a long while. Her steady breathing, her serene pretty face. What was I feeling for this girl? Her training was now finished and I was rather melancholy with its completion. After a while I removed my clothes and joined her in bed, caressing her body as we slept.

I woke before her and was fixing breakfast when she came in wearing a robe and looking quite refreshed. "Feeling better?" I asked.

"Mmmm, wonderful." She replied, smiling and stretching. I gave her a kiss and told her to take a seat at the table and proceeded to serve her an omelet I had just finished preparing.

"I have to travel out of the country for another two weeks, while I'm gone I want you to make arrangements to quit your job and end your lease on this apartment."

"Really?" she asked with a wide smile, "are you taking me somewhere?"

"You've got quite an adventure ahead of you." I assured her. "Everything will be explained when I return."

Ten days later, early in the morning I surprised Lisa, letting myself into her apartment and sneaking into bed with her.

"Hey!" she said, giving me a kiss, "You're early, I wasn't expecting you for a few more days."

"Being mysterious is part of my charm." I replied giving her another kiss as I started unbuttoning my shirt. Lisa had been wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of panties, which I soon had off of her.

Over the hour explored every part of her body with my lips and tongue. She was practically on fire by the time I finally pushed her legs apart and entered her. I made slow leisurely love to her bringing her to several orgasms. When I finally finished, I collapsed on top of her. "That was heavenly." She said, rolling on top of me and planting gentle kisses all over my face.

We laid like that for a while, enjoying the moment. I eventually gave her a playful slap on her bottom and told her to take a shower.

"Are we leaving today?" she asked

"Today is the day, I'll pack a bag for you while you shower."

"But I'm not finished packing up all my stuff." She protested.

"When do you have to be out of here?" I asked.

"I have till the end of the month."

"Excellent," I said, "I'll take care of everything, now off to the shower with you. I left a bag on the bathroom counter with some clothes for you to wear." She hurried into the bathroom and I got up, dressed and got one of her small suitcases out of her closet and began filling it with the necessary items.

"You are a dirty old man!" she said smiling coyly. She was wearing the outfit I had for her in the bag. A black halter-top, blue and white plaid micro-miniskirt and underneath, white thong panties.

I smiled approvingly. "Let's go." I said picking up her bag.

When we got to my car she started heading for the passenger door. "Back seat." I told her. She looked at me questioningly for a second and then climbed in the back seat. I handed her bag to her when she seated herself and closed the door. We drove through the city and then I pulled over to the side of the road in front of a woman who was waiting on the sidewalk. She picked up her bag and reached for the passenger door. "Back seat." I told her and she opened the door to the back seat and got in.

"Candace?" Lisa said, noting that she was wearing the identical halter top and plaid skirt.

"Lisa? What's going on Ron?" Candace asked.

They both started peppering me with questions. I raised my hand and they both immediately fell silent, then turned to look at each other realizing that they had each received the same training.

Lisa noticed Candace's fuller figure. "Implants?" she asked.

"Yes," she replied, "Ron got them for me."

Actually I thought her Bs were fine but I guess it's all a matter of taste. She now had full Cs, and while they were smaller than Lisa's Ds, on her slighter figure they looked every bit as impressive.

We left the city and the fields began to roll by. The girls just looked out the widow, deep in thought and oblivious to the scenery. I finally turned into a large estate that had its own landing strip, a small plane sitting at one end.

I parked the car next to a small hanger, we all got out and soon four black men were walking toward us. "Ron my friend, always good to see you." A tall smiling man in an expensive suit said in a thick Nigerian accent as he held his fleshy hand out to me.

I took his hand. "Mallam, it's always a pleasure." Mallam was joined by an assistant type, dressed in a far less expensive suit, and two military looking types in fatigues. "New plane?" I asked, "I don't recognize it."

"Yes," he smiled, "a little faster, a little roomier, you know, regardless whatever you have already, you always want more." He then walked over to the girls. "Absolutely beautiful," he exclaimed, "Ron, you always deliver prime merchandise, the pictures you sent didn't do them justice."

I smiled, accepting the compliment.

"You have to admit," he continued pointing at Candace, "that the fuller bosom is a definite improvement."

"The customer is always right." I replied.

"Ha ha ha," he laughed heartily, "Ron, you should have been a politician."

"So do we have a deal? I asked.

"Most definitely!" he said, "Lets go into the hanger, would you like a drink.

"No thanks." I replied.

Mallam said something to the military type in Igbo and immediately they each took the suitcases the girls were holding and dropped them to the ground and then led the girls inside. Once in the hanger, the girls were bent face down, side by side on a rectangular table. Their hands and legs were fastened to the table immobilizing them. A ball gag was inserted to each of their mouths. They then flipped up the girls' skirts, exposing their thong-pantied bottoms and stepped back.

Upon another command from Mallam, the assistant pulled a small branding iron out of a fire and held up its cherry red tip as he headed for the girls.

Mallam handed me a satchel and I sat in a chair and began counting the bundles of $100 bills. I soon heard a muffled shriek as Mallam's assistant pressed the brand to the side of one of the girls' right buttock. Candace, I knew. Then another shriek a few seconds later, Lisa.

The girls were sobbing into their ball gags as I finished counting the money. Satisfied it was all there I zipped up the bag and set it down. I walked over in front of the girls and knelt down to face them. I untied their gags and removed them. They started asking questions but I silenced them by holding a finger to their lips. I pulled a handkerchief out of my pocket and dried their tear streaked faces and wiped their noses. "Listen," I softly said to them, "you be good girls and you'll be treated like princesses." I then put my lips to theirs and they each gave me a sweet, tender, loving kiss.

"Remarkable!" Mallam exclaimed, shaking his head, "I don't know how you do it."

There is something very special about the heart of a female, I thought.

I picked up my satchel and Mallam walked me to my car. "I want you to do something for me." I told him.

"Ron, for you, anything."

"The girl with the jade pendant, Candace," I said, "I want you to ensure that her pendant stays with her always, it's part of who she is."

"Consider it done my friend!" he smiled and extended his hand.

*

Epilogue

Love is an occupational hazard in my line of work. Driving back to the city I was deep in thought, I always get very contemplative after closing a deal. Lisa had been truly exceptional. She was fun, sweet and very pretty. Could I have seen myself spending the rest of my life with her? Possibly, but there still seemed to be something missing. Just what it is I'm looking for, for myself I'm not sure, but Lisa certainly came very close. Was it that or was I just getting soft? Candace had been a little more strong-willed. She definitely had some Irish in her. I loved her in a way also. I had loved all my girls in a way.

Maybe I should get out of this business; I had plenty of money and I could certainly be successful in a variety of endeavors, but I enjoyed this lifestyle. I like the chase and the conquest. It's the endings that always bring me down. Maybe some day I'll come across a girl who is too good to give up.

I saw that my gas tank was getting low so pulled into a service station to fill it up. As I got out of my car I noticed a girl filling up an SUV. She was petite with shoulder length honey blonde hair, a full chest and an absolutely stunningly beautiful face. I walked over to her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Ron."

"Hi yourself," she replied, "I'm Cheryl."

As I mentioned before, I'm always working...

RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers