Prime Time Deliverance

Story Info
Maing love to someone in the next building is tricky.
1.6k words
4.25
16.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

The hotel room was on the 26th floor the first night I arrived in New York City. Checking in was fast and the lobby moved with workers and hotel personnel as smoothly as a well oiled machine. The elevator took me up to my floor and opened. "Then turn right and go three doors to your left to your room, 679." The gentleman at the front desk was a breath of fresh air compared to the scum that dropped me off in the taxi. I walked one... two... three doors to my left and saw the gold scrawled '679' on the door.

The room was spacious enough for one and the fruit basket was much appreciated, but I was only interested in one thing- the view. The entire wall before me was made up of four windows, ceiling to floor and motorized maroon drapes that covered them, because twenty feet from the window was another building with huge windows. I opened the drapes and peered out to the apartments next to me. Most of the windows were covered and a few were opened, but it was very still where you could see inside.

I placed my hands on the glass and looked at all the possibilities. There are thousands of telescopes sold every day in New York City everyday. I'll bet money and blood that these people aren't out for bird watching, especially since the only birds that live in this city are evil pigeons that have no self respect.

Through the dark night, a movement caught the corner of my eye and that's where I saw him. Twenty fourth floor, fifth window to the left. He opened his curtains and leaned on the sill, looking down upon the ants below. His short military cut hair went well with his face handsome and hard, which went incredibly well with his naked upper body which greeted me without a care. I froze in a grin and instantly knew he was the one I wanted.

His careless gaze swept the building and when he saw me, he stopped. He smiled. Through the haze of the streetlights, my mystery man straightened his body and I saw the towel slung around his sculpted hips. He must have just taken a shower. I could picture the dimly lit bathroom and his body hiding behind the curtain, his silhouette as he lets the water run over his muscles after a hard day at work. Just thinking about his body that I'm teased with from across the street quickened my breaths and tightened my stomach muscles.

When I answered his smile with one of my own, I took my shirt off over my head and tossed it into oblivion behind me. In my bra and black miniskirt, I stared back at him with mischief in my eyes. His reaction was shock as I saw by his raised eyebrows, but pleasure when the smile curled once again over his face. He looked to the left and to the right to see if anyone was watching, then it turned to desire. I could see the blood in his veins rush with lust from my window and my nipples filled with the same rush. He leaned his back against to window will and crossed his arms as if telling me to continue, I needed no more encouragement.

My skirt was ripped off without a thought and my bra unclasped and tossed aside. When I reached for my panties, I hooked my thumbs on the sides and let them rest. The man cocked his head to the side and I shook my head. Now it was his turn. My breasts were exposed to the entire building and I felt the excitement of someone watching me run down my body as if someone's eyes I couldn't see were already drenching me in their sight and pool in my panties I still had on. I mouthed to him in my drunken state, "You first", and he looked slightly shocked. I smiled and that smile unlocked the doubt in his mind. He took that gaze, the eyes that burns me deep and makes my heart weep to not see the color of them, and swept the building to the left, and to the right. Just to make sure that no one but myself is watching him. His fingers took hold of the towel and he undid the twist resting on his hip. With a smug look pressed to his face, he slowly pulled the towel from around his body and threw it behind him.

I felt my mouth water at the sight of his body. He was built like a marble statue, each detail meticulously carved by a mad genius for my viewing pleasure. To taunt me, he rubbed his hand over his chest and trailed his fingers down his stomach to rest on his hip, tickling the delicate bone that I wanted to sink my teeth into. His body sent chills down my spine and made me want to lick my lips. Who's stopping me? When I acted on instinct, he laughed and nodded for me to keep up my end of the deal. Softly, the panties came down and his eyes followed the motion until I was as naked as him. His smile of approval was like getting a hard test back with a big star on it.

I imagined his body next to mine and what his hands would feel like on me. I cupped my breasts, like I knew he would, and massaged them with my eyes burning on his. His hands would be calloused and rough from working all day, but he would use them delicately on me, treating me like a desire won, something to savor. My right hand skimmed my belly and I smiled at the man. I could see him getting hard, his cock swelling and crying for him to take hold and release the pressure building inside. I skimmed lower and took my fingers into my slit, drenched with juices that flow from deep in my core, stimulated by the nude man hesitant about touching his cock.

"Do it, just do it", I chant in my head, wishing he could hear me.

My hand moved a little faster and I stroked and tingled my sensitive flesh, making my legs go weak and a moan escape my lips that he wouldn't be able to hear. With that driving the honey chills all over my body, his shy mind took a break and his bold hand began stroking his cock. Ever so slowly, with his eyes intent on my performance.

With a triumphant smile, I begin to laugh even though he cannot hear, but I do it anyway. The sheer delight on my face will let him know. My left hand moved from my breast to the window and I leaned on the glass with my trembling fingers making the surface scream.

My middle finger dipped deeper and filled me with a sensation that made my body instantly warm. It was a smooth as his hard penis would be if his pushed inside me with his arms braced on the window. His breath panting in my ear with each thrust makes my body shudder. I bow my spine back and press as close to him as I can get, keeping him inside me the whole time. My thumb presses to my clitoris, but I will it to be his hand reaching around me and massaging the hidden pearl and asking me if I like it.

Across the way, I can see his body tense, each naked muscle exposed and tight. He's so close to cumming for me and I go as fast as my hand can drive. I pump myself hard and slicken the inside of my thighs with juices as they overflow and run down my legs. He braces his body on the wall and his chest rapidly rises and falls with his deep breaths panting through his body.

I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard I collapse to my knees and I cry out; I'd be shocked if he didn't hear me. The orgasm erupts through my body and sends a pulse of pins and needles over my skin. I don't stop my climax until I start seeing spots in front of me and I will my hand to pull away from my body.

My sight stayed on his as I finished and saw him so close... so close. Taking it farther, I bring my drenched fingers to my lips and drink the lust from my sore hand, throwing his libido over and giving him what he needed to tip the scale. He shot out and his mouth was open in a cry that I wish could ring my ears but I imagine what it would be like, a deep roar of delight ending on a gasp of breath.

He must be sweating despite the wind-chill of a New York evening. His handsome face relaxed and he licked his upper lip as he caught his breath. I blew him a kiss.

He smiled, and then looked confused right before I closed the curtain.

I lay my body on the bed, stretched out to calm my aching muscles. The powerful orgasm took so much out of me. My hand touched the phone on the nightstand as I got a craving for champagne. I order a nice bottle and some strawberries with cream to compliment my mood. When the knock at the door starts me, I put on my bra and panties, thinking of the busboy's face as I answer the door in my undergarments. If he's attractive enough I may let him watch me take it off as his tip.

I opened the door with a cocky grin that slipped instantly from my face when I saw who was behind it.

I finally got to see his eyes- they were green.

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers