Prime Time Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue moved down to a sensitive spot on the inside of Juanita ‘s thigh where I teased her by licking, kissing and making designs with the tip of my tongue. I came close to her pussy then floated away as Juanita squirmed in anticipation. I licked the crease where her leg joins her pussy and then moved my head over her bush. Gently I brushed my lips over her slit, exciting my new lover so she raised her hips to my face, demanding more. I placed my lips right over the slit kissing gently, then harder. My tongue separated my lover’s pussy lips and as I spread her legs a little wider I ran my tongue up and down the layers of pussy flesh. Then I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue into and out of her cunt, teasing her as once again she raised her hips, wanting more. My tongue rested and gently caressed Juanita’s clit and her legs shuddered as she approached her second climax.

As I gently sucked on her clit Juanita cried out, “Ohhhhhh, this is fantastic, don’t stop Ron, don’t stop!”

I continued to lick and suck on my lover's clit and added to her pleasure by slipping two fingers into her pussy and slowly but surely bringing her into another screaming orgasm. Juanita collapsed back onto the couch with her eyes closed as she gasped air into her lungs. My head was spinning as I sat back on my heels and gazed in awe at my sexy lover. A few days ago I was one of many thousands of viewers who could only dream about being in my position. I clambered back onto the couch and hugged Juanita to me as she slowly regained her breath.

“Nobody has ever done that to me before.” Juanita giggled as she repeated her previous words. “God, what have I been missing out on all those years?”

“Plenty of time to make up for what you missed out on.”

“But I haven’t even touched you.” Juanita said as she reached down and squeezed my groin. “Hell, you’re still dressed.”

“That’s easily fixed.” I grinned as I stood and held out a hand. “In your bedroom.”

Juanita grinned as she placed a hand in mine and I pulled her to her feet. The little lady screamed with delight as I swept her up into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. A huge king size bed dominated the large room and I noticed that the covers were turned down. I sat Juanita on the edge of the bed, stepped back two paces and looked down at my sexy new friend who lay unashamedly with her legs spread wide apart.

“Nita, take off your pullover and bra.”

“Nita! I love that name!” Juanita exclaimed.

She lifted the red pullover up and off over her head, shaking her hair back into position as she reached behind for the bra clip. Juanita smiled up at me as she removed the floral patterned bra revealing her small pert breasts with hard pointy nipples.

“My boss wants me to have implants.” Juanita sighed as she tweaked her nipples.

“Don’t you dare.” I said as I hurriedly removed my shoes and socks. “The natural look is better any day.”

“You don’t think they’re too small?” Juanita asked.

“Absolutely not.” I said as I removed my shirt. “I hate the look of implants.”

Juanita smiled her thanks of my response to her lovely breasts, licking her lips as she gazed at the bulge in my crotch. I quickly unbuckled my belt, dropped my pants to the floor and pushed my undies down allowing my erection to spring free. My sexy new friend growled deep in her throat as she spread her legs even wider.

“Not like that Nita, get up on your hands and knees.” I instructed. “No missionaries around here tonight.”

“Oh my god, yes Sir!” Juanita said with delight as she scrambled into position. “There are condoms in the drawer.” She added, pointing to the bedside table.

“It’s ok, I brought some of my own.” I laughed as I slipped a condom onto my cock. “Looks like we both planned ahead, just in case.”

I placed my hands on Juanita’s hips as I climbed on the bed and knelt directly behind the cutest little bum I had ever seen. Juanita moaned as I placed my hands between her thighs and moved her legs a little further apart. I took my erection in hand and rubbed the tip of it up against her rosebud, then moved it down over the perineum and rubbed it against the opening of her wet pussy. Back and forth I rubbed, from her labia to her anus, teasing and tormenting her. Juanita moaned, not knowing exactly what I had in mind. She soon found out as I moved my cock down and paused against the entrance to her pussy. One of her hands came back and directed my cock into her vagina as I pushed forward. She gasped as I held her hips, my dick now fully into her tight hole. I stayed motionless for a short time, both of us enjoying the different feelings we were experiencing. I slowly withdrew and then pushed back again, once again entering her to the hilt. Gradually the rhythm increased as I allowed Juanita to set the pace, moving back and forward as I endeavoured to stay still. Perspiration was dripping off my face onto Juanita’s back as I aspired to give this lovely lady a fuck to remember. Juanita screamed as we both reached a shattering climax and we collapsed panting onto the sheets holding each other tight as our breathing slowly returned to normal.

“Oh my, oh my Ron, another first for me,” Juanita said as she opened her eyes and blinked back a few tears.

“Quite a night for firsts, my first sex with a television star.” I joked.

“And not the last lover boy.” Juanita said quietly as she cuddled into my chest.

We lay silent for some time as I allowed Juanita to come to terms with her first shared intercourse. What an arse hole her ex-husband must have been to ignore her needs all those years. I was able to reach a box of tissues next to the bed and used some to wipe away the tears trickling down my lover’s cheeks.

“Happy tears I hope?” I asked quietly.

“Very happy tears.” Juanita sniffed. “I never knew sex could be so fucking good.”

“Tsk, tsk, naughty girl, your viewers would be shocked to hear such language.” I grinned as I softly kissed my lover’s lips.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!” Juanita cried in surprise as I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me.

“Thought you would like to be on top for once.” I laughed as we kissed again.

“Mmmmmmmm, it’s nice up here.” Juanita’s eyes welled up with more tears. “Thank you so much Ron darling, you are a real gentleman.”

“No more tears sweet Nita.” I smiled as I stroked her back and arse cheeks with my hands. “Sex is fun remember.”

Juanita lay her head on my chest and whispered, “I loved it when you told me what to do.” She paused and then continued, “Will you instruct me to suck you?”

“If that’s what you would like, of course I will, but I’m no porn star, I need a break ok?”

“He he, of course lover, I need to use the bathroom before we go much further anyway.”

“Ah the full bladder syndrome, coitus interruptus!” I joked as I gave Juanita a couple of light spanks on her cute bum. “Ladies first, off you go.”

Juanita pushed herself to a sitting position with her legs either side of my stomach.

“You spanked me!” She said with a look of astonishment.

“I was only joking Nita, it was just in fun.” I was suddenly concerned that I had upset my wonderful new friend. “I won’t do it again.”

“No, no Ron, it’s ok.” Juanita’s face blushed bright red. “I, um, I have a fantasy about being spanked, I know it sounds silly but I feel I can be honest with you.”

Juanita looked away in embarrassment and I stopped her as she started to climb off me. My strong arms pulled her back down and I hugged her to my chest.

“So my sweet little television reporter wants to be spanked?” I chuckled and continued. “Such a naughty girl I rescued from the rain. Tsk, tsk. Yes I think a good spanking is just what you need.”

Juanita raised her head and looked at me wide-eyed. “You mean?”

“My dear Nita,” I said as I kissed her soft lips. “It would be my pleasure.”

Juanita’s puzzled expression changed to one of delight. “Yippee! Oh what a night I’m having, god I’m so glad that windscreen broke.”

“Go use the bathroom.” I said as I gave her bum a firm spank. “Now naughty girl.”

“Oh! Yes Sir!” Juanita poked her tongue out at me then bounced off the bed and into the bathroom.

I lay on the bed and grinned as I listened to the girlish giggles coming from the bathroom. The sudden ringing of Juanita’s cell phone on the bedside table interrupted my thoughts about our wonderful evening.

Juanita came running out of her bathroom with a look of annoyance and grabbed her phone. “Hello, yes, what do you want Alex?” A long pause and then, “No, I’m not coming in, someone else can do the report or I’ll do a voice-over tomorrow afternoon before the news.” Juanita rolled her eyes at me as she listened again. “No Alex, tell the boss I said to go screw himself and don’t ring me again tonight, goodbye.”

“Different priorities for a change?” I asked.

“Very different and more important,” Juanita said as she switched her phone to message bank. “Back in a sec lover, just wanna brush my teeth.”

I jumped off the bed, followed my sexy lady into the bathroom and dropped the used condom into a wastebasket. As I stood relieving the pressure in my bladder I was aware of Juanita giggling as she watched me.

“What’s so funny?” I asked as I shook off the last drops.

“I’m just laughing at myself cause that’s another first for me, I’ve never seen a man piss before.” Juanita giggled again then completed brushing her teeth. “I wanted to get all the taste of the food and drink out of my mouth before I taste you.” Juanita explained with a shiver of anticipation as she stepped away from the basin.

“Here’s another first for you.” I said as I moved to the basin. “Man washing hands and cock.”

Our laugher echoed loudly in the large tiled bathroom as Juanita watched intently while I washed the cum from my penis. After drying with a large towel I scooped the little lady up in my arms and carried her back to the bed. I propped myself up on an elbow and caressed Juanita’s perky little breasts as we lay side by side.

“Oh that feels lovely.” Juanita shivered as I gently tweaked a nipple. “You make me feel so special lover man.”

“You are special and I love being here with you.” I leaned over and we exchanged a long sexy kiss. “Ready for your cock sucking lesson?”

Juanita licked her lips and smiled nervously. “Ready as I’ll ever be lover boy.”

“No pressure, just take your time honey.” I said as I lay back on the sheets. “I guess cock sucking is like pussy licking, it takes practice. So just take your time and make your own pace. Oh, and you don’t have to swallow, I’ll guide you but do what you want, ok?”

“Thanks hun but I want to taste your cum, you’re not expecting deep throat are you?” Juanita sounded worried as she moved to kneel beside my hips.

“Of course not Nita, it’s over-rated anyway.” I laughed as I tried to relax my nervous friend. “Just do what you feel comfortable with, ok?”

“Thanks Sir.” Juanita took a deep breath and looked down at my limp cock. “What should I do first?”

“Why don’t you start by feeling my balls.” I said as I relaxed back into the pillows.

Juanita smiled as she hesitantly reached out and gently touched my scrotum where her fingers tentatively traced the shape of my testicles.

“Oh they’re so smooth.” Juanita said with delight as she squeezed my left ball.

“Careful baby, they’re very sensitive, if you want to see a grown man cry, hurt his balls.”

“Oh I would never do that, unless in self defence.” Juanita giggled. “Oh look he jumped.”

“Why don’t you stroke him a bit?”

Juanita moved her right hand and cautiously wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she began to gently stroke my cock up and down.

“Oh yes, he’s growing.” My sexy friend purred. “He, he, look at the veins standing out.”

“That’s the blood flowing in and making it hard, ohhhhh that feels good Nita.”

“Does it really?” Juanita said excitedly as she watched my arousal. “Oh look how smooth the knob is.”

Juanita continued to stroke my cock using both her hands, her smile growing wider as I achieved full erection.

“See how clever your hands are baby, now it’s time to use your tongue. I want you lick from my balls to the tip, make it all nice and wet. Just pretend you’re licking an ice cream.”

Juanita shuddered at my instructions but still managed to joke, “Looks more like a wopsicle than a popsicle.”

I chuckled as my sexy friend licked her lips and tentatively placed her tongue at the base of my shaft. Slowly she moved her tongue up to near the knob then sat back a little and looked at the wet streak. Juanita smiled at me as she bent and licked again and again, carefully ensuring that her saliva covered all of my hard cock.

“Good girl, you’re doing well,” I encouraged, “Now lick the knob.”

Juanita shivered and held my cock upright as she applied her tongue gently to the head of my cock. She was obviously gaining confidence as her tongue swirled in circles around my knob. My beautiful cock sucking virgin jumped back when I moaned with pleasure at the feelings she was producing.

“It feels wonderful Nita, don’t stop baby.”

“Oh look, your starting to cum!” Juanita said excitedly as her hand stroked up and down.

“No, it’s just a bit of pre-cum, lick it off my little cock sucker.”

Juanita grinned at my last words and bent her mouth down to my cock. Cautiously the tip of her tongue touched my pre-cum and licked a little onto her lips. Seemingly accepting of the unusual taste Juanita licked the rest of the pre-cum into her mouth and then played the tip of her tongue in the hole. She giggled at her daring movement and looked at me again for further encouragement.

“Take the knob in your mouth honey, just between your lips and try sucking.”

Juanita nodded, opened her mouth wider and slowly eased the head of my penis between her lips. I felt her teeth scrape the skin and then move away as she adjusted her mouth to the intrusion. Juanita moaned as she started to suck on the knob as I watched her cheeks moving in and out. Keeping the head of my cock in her mouth Juanita turned her head and looked at me as I placed a hand on the top of her head. As I pushed down firmly she shivered, closed her eyes and allowed my cock to fill more of her mouth.

“Keep sucking darling.” I instructed as wonderful sensations flowed from my cock through the nerves of my body.

Gurgling sounds came from Juanita as my hand started guiding her head up and down. After a short time I removed my hand from my lover’s hair, letting her set the pace and adjust her breathing to the rhythm. Juanita’s head bobbed up and down and she was soon allowing more than half my cock to invade her mouth. My sexy lover was a wonderful sight as she knelt beside me sucking enthusiastically on my shaft. Try as I may I could not stop my natural reaction to Juanita’s enthusiastic sucking and I could feel the rapid approach of my climax.

“Ohhhhhh I’m getting close baby.” I moaned as my cock jerked in Juanita’s mouth.

My lover’s head continued to bob up and down and I laughed as Juanita clenched a fist and gave me the thumbs up signal. I let nature take over and a short time later my back arched and my hips jerked off the bed as a powerful orgasm shuddered through my body. Juanita squealed as my cum spurted but she kept her lips around my cock and sucked the sperm into her mouth. My body was shaking and I was moaning unintelligible noises as I collapsed back onto the bed. I managed to keep watching Juanita as she milked my cock with a hand while licking the cum as it oozed from the hole. As I lay panting on the damp sheet Juanita looked at me with a somewhat evil grin as she licked her lips and swallowed the sticky goop. Her hand kept masturbating my now limp cock and Juanita almost looked disappointed as the cessation of the trickle of cum. My sexy sweetheart kissed the knob, sat back on her heels and grinned at me as she continued to savour the taste in her mouth.

“I know, I know,” I panted, “Another first for my sexy cock sucker.”

“Mmmmmmmmm it certainly was sexy man.” Juanita purred as her eyes twinkled with excitement. “Oh my god, when you pushed my head down, I almost came on the spot.”

I just lay back and grinned at the overjoyed little lady kneeling with her knees spread wantonly and her hard-nippled perky breasts rising and falling with her breathing. Juanita moaned and moved a little closer as I reached out and used my fingertips to tickle her damp pussy. She placed her hands on the sheets behind her for support as I pushed a single finger into the dampness and slowly moved it in and out.

“Don’t cum yet!”

“Ohhhhhhh hell!”

“Wait until I tell you.”

Juanita closed her eyes and groaned loudly at my instruction as she fought to hold off her impending climax. I continued to masturbate my turned-on lover for another thirty seconds or so before withdrawing the finger and giving Juanita’s pussy three quick soft back-handed slaps.

“Cum Nita, cum!” I shouted, albeit one or two seconds too late.

Juanita screamed and collapsed backwards as another powerful orgasm shuddered through her sexy little body. I moved quickly and scrambled around to lie beside her glowing figure as she lay shaking and moaning. I wiped some of the perspiration from Juanita’s face then pulled her back into me to cuddle while she regained her breath.

“I feel so safe lying in your arms.” Juanita said quietly after a few minutes. “This has been an amazing night, I feel like a teenager discovering sex for the first time.”

“It’s been amazing for me to Nita.” I said as I kissed her shoulder.

“Can I lie on top of you again?”

I answered by releasing my hold and swivelling around to lie with my head on a pillow and my arms spread wide. Juanita grabbed the top sheet and pulled it with her as she scrambled to lie happily with her head resting on my chest. I pulled the sheet over the top of us as we lay secure in our dimly lit tent-like world.

“Happy?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around Juanita’s slim figure and stroked her back.

“Mmmmmmm over the moon lover boy, how can I ever thank you?”

“Let me stay the night?”

“Don’t you dare try and leave, I want you inside me again in the morning.”

“That sounds wonderful,” I chuckled. “And exactly what part of your sexy body would you like me inside?”

“Wherever you want Sir.” Juanita raised her head and looked straight at me. “Ron I loved it when you told me what to do, it was so exciting. Can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can Nita.”

“When you rubbed your cock against my arse hole were you serious or joking?”

“I was teasing you honey, I would never try anal sex without your knowledge and anyway, it needs preparation first.”

“Preparation?” Juanita shivered.

“Lubrication honey, the rectum has no natural juices, unlike your delicious pussy.” I laughed as I guessed the answer to my next question. “Are you interested in trying it?”

“Oh my god, it scares me to death.” Juanita said, “But yes, maybe one day we could try it.”

“Ok, we’ll try it some day, but let’s concentrate on the now. Tell me how you feel about your first oral.”

Juanita laid her head back down on my chest and shivered at her memories. “When you went down on me, oh that was sooooooo good. But when you directed me to suck your cock, that was sooooooo thrilling, exciting, wonderful, marvellous. The feel of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth,” Juanita paused for a few seconds, “I can’t find the words to describe it.”

“A TV reporter lost for words!” I over-emphasised my shock.

Juanita giggled, “Yeh must be another first for me, it was great Ron, just great and I want to do it again tomorrow.”

“And you will naughty girl, that’s a promise.” I replied and yawned. “I don’t know about you sweetie but I’m a bit tired, it’s been a busy week.”