Prime Time Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hi there sexy.” I answered with a little prayer that it wasn’t my mother or my ex-partner.

“Hello lover boy.” Juanita purred. “Thanks so much for the flowers, they are just beautiful. I’m in bed and so tired, but nothing was going to stop me calling you.”

“I’m glad you love the flowers and thanks for the signal, it was a real thrill knowing it was just for me.”

“Me too lover, I had to stop myself blowing a kiss at the camera.” Juanita giggled. “Hey, I’m really looking forward to lunch tomorrow.”

“Me too honey, you’ll be here around eleven?”

“Yes, earlier if I can.” Juanita yawned. “I’m sorry baby, but all the sex after a very busy week has made me exhausted. I’d love to chat longer but I need sleep, ok?”

“Sure Nita, sweet sexy dreams baby.” I whispered.

“You too honey.” Juanita yawned again then giggled. “No wanking tonight ok? Save yourself for me tomorrow.”

I laughed and replied, “Goodnight love.”

“Love you, night darling.”

The phone clicked dead and I eventually drifted off to a restless sleep thinking naughty thoughts about my sexy Nita.

Sunday was sunny and warm and I toyed with the idea of folding the roof down on my car but I resisted knowing that Juanita wanted to maintain her privacy as much as possible. I was showered, dressed and ready an hour ahead of time and I paced around restlessly as I waited for Juanita to arrive. Finally the Jaguar pulled into my driveway and I rushed down the path as Juanita stepped out of her car. I wrapped my arms around her and our lips met in a long sexy kiss that brought back memories of the previous night.

“Mmmmmm, well I’m so glad that I just didn’t dream about Friday night.” I laughed as we walked hand in hand up the path.

Juanita giggled at my silly joke. “It’s great to see you again Ron. My mind is still spinning about last night.”

“I had a great time Nita, the best night I can remember.” I guided Juanita into the living room. “And I’m sure you will enjoy lunch today too.”

“What a lovely home.” Juanita said, “A guided tour please.”

“It won’t take long, then we’ll head off for the pub.” With an arm around Juanita’s shoulders I walked my new friend through my home.

“I don’t suppose we have time for………?” Juanita purred as we stopped in the doorway of my bedroom.

“Later darling, if we don’t get to the pub early we will have to wait a long time to be served.”

Juanita pouted. “Oh, ok Mr. Boss man, whatever you say.”

“Your car or mine?” I asked as we left my house and I locked the front door.

“Take mine if you like, you can drive.” Juanita said, “I know you drive well. I trust you completely, and not just your driving.”

I grinned at Juanita’s words and we kissed again as she handed me the car keys. The pub was about an hour from my home at a small hamlet named McMahan’s Creek. The small pub nestled in a valley surrounded by rolling hills and was a favourite meeting place of motorcycle riders. I knew the food was great and I hoped that Juanita would not be recognised by the other diners. Sunglasses and a scarf around Juanita’s blond hair helped to keep our privacy and we enjoyed steak sandwiches and cold drinks sitting in the sun on the balcony of the pub.

“Is there anywhere private around here?” Juanita whispered as we walked to the car after our meal. “I’m so horny.”

“I thought you might be, the way you were wriggling in your seat.” I laughed as I unlocked the Jaguar. “I noticed some tracks off the main road not far away, we could look down there.”

“Great lover, good thing we came in the Jag don’t you think?” Juanita said with a giggle as we settled into out seats.

“A very good idea, I wondered if you had an ulterior motive.” I laughed.

A few kilometres down the road I spied a gravel track that looked wide enough and solid enough for the Jag. After a few minutes of careful driving we came across a small clearing at the side of the track and I braked the car to a halt.

I pressed a button and the back of the driver’s seat slowly lowered until it was nearly flat and I was looking up at Juanita. “This suit you little miss horny pants?”

Juanita’s face lit up with delight as she scrambled to pull off her jeans and panties. Then she knelt up on the passenger’s seat with her knees wide spread and looked at me with a somewhat evil grin. I watched my sexy friend rub the flat of a hand over her pussy, moaning as she slipped a finger deep into her vagina.

“See what you have done for me lover boy?” Juanita groaned as she worked the finger in and out of her pussy. “I’ve never exhibited myself like this for anyone, god I’m so wet, I need that tent pole in your pants.”

“It’s all yours Nita, help yourself.” I grinned as I placed my hands behind my head.

Juanita wriggled a bit closer and reached out to unbuckle my belt and free the button of my slacks. Her shaking fingers slid the zip down and I lifted my hips as she pulled and pushed my pants and undies down below my knees. With a ‘grrrrrrrrrrrrrr’ of delight Juanita leant over and kissed the tip of my semi-hard cock, grinning at me before sliding my cock into her wide open mouth. I laughed silently as I remembered the tentative little lady who experienced sucking a cock for the first time just two nights ago. Juanita’s cheeks were moving in and out as she sucked on my erection that was soon rock hard. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the exciting sensations, expecting Juanita to suck me to another wonderful climax. Before I realised what was happening Juanita moved quickly to straddle my hips and lower herself onto my cock.

“Nita, you didn’t use a condom!” I cried as she bounced up and down on my cock.

“Fuck, I can’t stop now, I’m gonna cum!” Juanita squealed. “Hang on baby.”

I squeezed my eyes shut and concentrated on holding back my climax as Juanita continued to vigorously bounce on my cock. I wasn’t worried about disease but I was concerned about Juanita getting pregnant.

“Urrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!” Juanita moaned as a powerful orgasm juddered through her wonderful figure.

My eyes flew open as Juanita cried out loudly and I watched her body arch backwards before she collapsed forward onto my chest. I grabbed my lover under her armpits, pulled her off my cock and kissed her deeply as she continued to groan and shake.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God! You haven’t…….”

Juanita never finished her sentence as she pushed herself off my chest and somehow managed to swivel around and grab my cock. Her hands moved quickly up and down as I relaxed and allowed my lover to masturbate me to orgasm. As my cum started to spurt Juanita quickly placed her lips around the head of my cock and sucked strongly. My hips thrust upwards and my body spasmed as I climaxed powerfully into Juanita’s mouth. I collapsed back onto the seat as I watched my sexy lover suck greedily on her new taste sensation.

“Ohhhhhhhh baby.” Juanita purred as she reluctantly released my cock from her mouth and licked around her lips.

I held my arms out and Juanita fell forward across my chest where we hugged each other while we slowly calmed down.

“Time we moved honey.” I said after nearly ten minutes of silence. “You need to be at work by four.”

“Shit, yeh, I suppose so.” Juanita said glumly as she pushed herself off my chest. “Hell, I feel like taking a sickie, that would be another first, he, he, he!”

I laughed as I helped my sexy lover back into her seat where she struggled back into her jeans. I raised the back of my seat, opened the door and stood outside to make it easier to pull up my pants. The sound of trail bikes grew louder as I buckled my belt and a few seconds later four bikers from the pub roared past with each rider giving the thumbs up sign. Juanita and I both laughed as I sat back in the car; it would have been very interesting if they had passed fifteen minutes earlier.

As I turned the car back onto the main road Juanita poked her head out of the side window and screamed at the scenery, “I’ve had a fucking marvellous weekend!”

“If your television fans could see you now.” I laughed.

Juanita turned in her seat and looked at me, “I mean it Ron, I can’t remember being so genuinely happy, thank you so much darling.”

“It’s been wonderful for me too sweetie, I hope we have many more great times together.

“Oh we will my love, we will.”

“On a serious note we must be careful to use condoms lover.” I warned. “I’m not worried about disease but we don’t want you getting pregnant.”

“Not yet anyway.” Juanita replied.

“What?” I was shocked at Juanita’s words as I had been thinking exactly the same thing.

“Hey, I’m joking honey, well half joking I guess.” Juanita said with a forced giggle. “I would love to have kids one day, but I don’t want to be in my sixties when my kids turn twenty.” Juanita paused then laughed loudly. “Don’t worry honey, I don’t see us walking down the aisle for a few weeks at least.”

“Whew, that’s a relief.” I laughed. “It gives me time to print the wedding invitations.”

Juanita fell quiet as I manoeuvred the big Jag through the busy narrow streets of Warbertville that were jammed with Sunday visitors attending the arts & crafts fair.

“A penny for your thoughts honey.” I said as the highway opened out again.

“I was just thinking about going away again the week after next to do a feature on the on the Country Fire Authority.”

“The C.F.A.? They do a wonderful job with rescue work as well as fire fighting, all volunteers too.”

“They sure do, I don’t suppose you could come up and stay a few nights? I get lonely in a motel bed all by myself.” Juanita begged. “Could ya come please hun, could ya, could ya?”

“How could I resist such an eloquent plea?” I laughed. “I’m sure I can manage to take a few days off.”

“Absolutely wonderful.” Juanita said in her best news reading voice. “But I want to see you again before then.” She giggled then reached over and squeezed my groin. “I want to spend more time with you and more of this.”

“Not while I’m driving please honey, you’ll give me seatbeltitis.”

Juanita pouted and stopped squeezing my cock. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand down into her panties. “If I can’t touch you then I’ll touch myself, god I’m so horny and so wet! What have you done to me lover boy?”

I glanced over to see Juanita’s head pressed against the back of the seat with her eyes closed and her tongue licking her lips. I tried to concentrate on my driving as her right hand jerked in the confines of her pants while her left squeezed her breasts.


“God I love your cock.” Juanita moaned. “It’s so smooth as it slides in and out of my mouth.” Her hand started to move faster as she spoke. “Baby I loved it when you pushed my head down, it was so exciting. Ohhhhhhhhh god, this is so good! And when you spurted your yummy cum in my mouth!” Juanita’s body started to shudder. “Mmmmmmmm I love that taste so much, uuuuuuurrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!”

Spasms of orgasmic pleasure shook through my lover as she strained against the safety belt before flopping back onto her seat. I glanced over again to see her licking and sucking the juices off her fingers.

“I’m so glad this car has tinted windows.” I laughed as I shook my head from side to side in amazement. “What a wanton woman you are Juanita Peters.”

“And you’re the man I’ve been wantin’ for a long time.” Juanita gasped.

We both laughed at our little joke then we chatted about our fantastic weekend for the rest of the drive home. After a long kiss and hug Juanita reluctantly drove to her work as I waved goodbye. I entered my home wondering about and looking forward to the future with the new love of my life, the beautiful TV star, Juanita Peters.

THE END