Primetime Charna: Fresh Meat

Story Info
New men provide adventure & arousal for couple.
10k words
4.35
134k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth part of the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first eight parts, in sequence, were "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be," "Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures," "Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is the Best Man," "Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend," "Teen Bride Charna's Going-Away Gangbang," "Primetime Charna: Nude Model," "Primetime Charna: Doctors' Slut," and "Primetime Charna: Vacation Wife." This is the fourth part of the five that recount the years that are normally considered the prime of life—the ten years between the ages of 20 and 30. The problem was how to protect my wife while still satisfying her need to be fucked more, a lot more, than I could fuck her. She is still a "Doctors' Slut", she is still a "Vacation Wife" and she still lures new men for her "Fresh Meat". All three solutions have been very successful, and continue to this day, all at least 15 years after the dates they were first used. Her Tuesday night one-night stands (we call them Tuesday Night Stands) enable me to be more directly involved than the other two do, but only as an eavesdropper. I still believe my ears are as important as my eyes in turning me on (hence the name Audio-visual), and my beautiful wife enjoys telling as much as I enjoy hearing.

* * * * *

During the six years between Rose's birth and Charna's exciting thirtieth birthday party, another safe sex solution emerged. I have never read of anybody else enjoying this style of recreational sex. It affords me the opportunity to be involved without the man realizing I am listening, and I hear two sides of the adventure. I love listening to Charna, and she is able to recreate the event with nearly perfect memory and tell the story with incredible excitement. Nevertheless, I still like to hear the grunts, groans and different ways guys express excitement about seeing, touching and fucking my wife. The variety is important to our sexual well being, and from her Tuesday Night Stands another 100 or so guys fucked her during her primetime, although the number of adventures that could have led to a fuck was about 270.

I didn't think of this until a few months after Rose was born. Charna was ripe to be more than a "doctors' slut" and a "vacation wife". She missed the spontaneity and the adventure she enjoyed by meeting and possibly being seduced by new men. In comparison to her promiscuity prior to the birth of Alex, our first child, she is a model of sexual restraint in her new lifestyle. Before the kids, at least one new guy fucked her every week and she had at least one extramarital fuck every day. The three methods we utilize now to keep her sex drive more contained. They combine to uncover about three new men every two months to fuck her. Except for an occasional new "attending physician" on Thursday night at "the examination", her "fresh meat" men are one night stands. Her one night stands always occur on Tuesday, so we have called them Tuesday Night Stands for as long as I can remember.

I limit her non-doctor adventures to once a week, but she is wound tight long before she goes out the door. Her modus operandi: On Monday night around 8:00, after she puts the kids to bed, she dresses in business attire, but without underwear and with several suit coat buttons undone. I have had to revise her wardrobe to let her present the right image, so suits, blouses, sweaters, and long skirts are in her closet for Monday nights only.

She drives alone to one of the premium hotel lounges and uses valet parking. She enters the lounge, takes a seat at the bar, and orders wine. Her intent is to make it appear she is a married woman in town on business, but because she sits at the bar she wants to also give the impression she is approachable. She is still beautiful even in boring clothes, so she can select nearly any of the men by discreetly flirting. She prefers men who are obviously married, well dressed, and handsome, and she can usually attract the one she wants to the barstool next to her. After half an hour or so at the bar, if she finds him to be a potentially exciting lover—and believe me when I tell you she finds very few she wouldn't like to try—she suggests they move to a more private spot, preferably a booth.

As soon as they are secluded, she lets him know she is highly attracted to him. She scoots right next to him so their thighs contact all the way down. She grabs his arm and rubs her tits on his biceps as they talk. She squirms in her seat, licks her lips, and does anything else that she thinks he might find sexy. She usually moves her hemline up close to her pussy and unbuttons her coat completely. The buttons on the blouse under her suit coat gradually become unfastened as the night progresses.

She usually waits until he has started to gently familiarize himself with her body before she tells him the bad news. She tells him she is not in town on business, and that she has to be home by 10:30. The babysitter excuse is highly believable to most of these married men, especially on a weeknight. Of course, this is a bullshit story. I'm the babysitter. She tempers the bad news with the good news that her husband will be out of town until Wednesday, and that they still have some time before she has to go. At this point she usually takes his hand and places it on her shaved and very wet pussy. If he will allow her to, she unzips him and strokes his cock. If not, she squeezes and plays with his cock through his pants. By the time she leaves, which is usually half an hour later than she said she had to leave, he knows every part of her anatomy and she knows his.

The men seem to appreciate that she is willing to push the time limit to stay with them, and there is no doubt in any of their minds that she has enjoyed being felt up. She cannot stay totally quiet, and when she is being finger fucked her eyes get glassy and she bites her lower lip to keep the noise to a minimum. When she finally gets up to leave, more often than not after more than one orgasm, she has his room number with his promise to be in his room awaiting her call within an hour. She tells her man of the week that she will check with her babysitter to see if she can "go out with him" on Tuesday night, and that she will call him in his room as soon as she has taken the babysitter home. I always know the name of the lounge she is in, but I don't drink so I have no reference frame to use for my images. When I drank as a young man, there were some very wild times, and there were some very loose girls. I know she isn't in that kind of a bar, but I like to imagine it. As soon as I check to insure the kids are sleeping, I go to bed and lay naked trying to imagine what she is doing. Even the waiting is pleasurable. As soon as she pulls into the garage I get a hard on. Very Pavlovian I guess. She checks on the kids, then strips and gets into bed before she makes her phone call.

I turn on the recorder but I don't want to know anything before her call. It is not long before the man who had just finger fucked her knows she is naked in bed, that she is available for the next night, and that she loved what he did to her in the booth. She also tells him that she is going to use the speakerphone to free both her hands so she can enjoy herself while he tells her what he is going to do to her tomorrow night. Hearing both sides of a pornographic phone call makes it so much sexier, so I love our speakerphone.

It is an uncomfortable situation for most of these married men, but Charna has become expert at getting them to enjoy it along with her (and me, the totally silent one). Rarely does the man not end up masturbating to orgasm, and Charna and I have never failed to orgasm—she usually more than once. I love to do to her what he tells her he will do to her the next night, and she works very hard getting him to use the most vulgar words for parts of her body and for actions he promises while I am doing them to her. I don't know why the raw language is so arousing to her, but the greater his vocabulary of nasty words, the greater her enjoyment. Nearly all of them fall right into her web, and Charna and her man both moan and talk dirty to the point there is no question of their arousal.

Sometime during their conversation she makes him tell her what to wear the next night to excite him and where he would like to take her to show her off. She always promises to wear exactly what he requests, and if he tells her to wear no panties again, he knows he has struck a nerve by the moan she invariably makes when hearing this. If he tells her he wants to show her pussy, cunt, twat, beaver, snatch, clam, quim, vagina or even genitalia to other men, she usually comes in a way that leaves no doubt as to what is happening to her. She always arranges an early time for their date so they will have plenty of time together before she has to get back to take the babysitter home.

After she hangs up, with him never knowing I was there, we discuss whether she should meet him the next night. We both can say no and she won't go. We try to be objective about it, but face it we are both excited so she probably goes more than she should. Nevertheless, well under half the time does she go to meet him on Tuesday night. We want to feel confident he will use a condom, that he has not fooled around with a lot of hookers, that he is not interested in fucking her asshole, that he will be discreet, and that he will not try to make it more than a one-night stand. If it wasn't for extenuating circumstances, she would go every time; but then, if it wasn't for extenuating circumstances, we wouldn't be doing it this way in the first place. Even if she doesn't go, I still have the recording of him talking nasty to her and of her coming because of his words (and my surrogate cock in her cunt). She always leaves a message on the hotel switchboard if we decide she shouldn't go.

When we decide she should go, she dresses exactly as he told her she should to excite him. Frequently she wears a super slinky, low-cut, tight minidress. She never wears any underwear. She has gone out the door in a baby-doll nightgown and nothing else under her coat. Four times, including last week, all she wore was her coat and high heels. In cool weather we have more options because she can wear her coat. The sexiest look she's gone with in warm weather was a black nightgown with nothing underneath. It wasn't see-through; but then again there wasn't much doubt it was a nightgown either. She has several times gone with a button up thin sundress that can open for flashing like a coat.

I love feeling her cunt before she goes out the door because it is always slippery from her pussy juice. She loves the anticipation of these Tuesdays, especially if the night on the town he described involves letting more men see the sexy outfit she is wearing. My anticipation is even greater than hers is, and I find my daydreams create many erections during these days we both know someone new is going to fuck her.

When she meets him in the lounge about 7:00 or 7:30, they usually have one drink. Charna didn't drink until after Rose was born, and the only reason she drinks now is so she will have a reason to be in a bar. She will unbutton her coat, if she's wearing it, and let him know exactly what she is wearing, or as was the case last week, what she is not wearing. She usually initiates the dirty talk of the previous night while they are having their drink, and a majority of the time the man takes her to his room so he can do to her what I heard him tell her he was going to do the night before. As exciting as the night on the town would be for Charna, usually the guy can't wait to get inside her cunt and they skip the night on the town. This is undoubtedly wise because of the risk of discovery by somebody that she knows, but we have agreed that if the guy asks, Charna will go with him and do for him whatever he described on the phone the night before. Actually, the nights where the guy has followed through with the original plan have been the most memorable for both Charna and I. There is always the hope that this guy will be one of those that insists on taking her to the strip joint, dirty movie, honky-tonk, club, convention party or private party that he talked about the night before.

I always take the kids to dinner and the park after I check Charna's cunt for excitement. They know they are going to have fun whenever their mom "dresses funny," so it has become exciting for our entire family when she heads out the door to one of her Tuesday Night Stands. As soon as I get my worn out children to sleep, I strip and lay in bed imagining what she is doing at the time. I don't touch myself, but I am hard most of the time between 9:00 or so and when she gets home.

She does have a good excuse for having to be home at a reasonable time. There have been a few times that she got home after midnight—ostensibly in trouble with her babysitter—but she usually gets home between 11:00 and 11:30. Charna loves to fuck, and she has plenty left for me on those nights. With my prodding and her excellent memory, we record her flings on tape as accurately as possible. Of course, I am fucking her while we make the tape. I love asking her all the same questions I used to get to ask a lot more. I'm not sure why this verbal recount of her one-night stands is so arousing to me, but I have never yet failed to go twice on these nights. If I could go more, Charna would love it.

I often listen to these tapes on my way home from work. Both the Monday tapes we made while she talked with the guy and the Tuesday tapes we made after somebody new had just fucked her are better than Viagra. Several times I have walked in the door and hauled her into our bedroom while the kids were still at the dining room table. She's not a quiet lover, so I'm not sure what our kids thought was happening to their mom at first. Later she explained that it was the way moms and dads played, and that we both liked to play. They seemed to be ok with that, and they never asked her again if she was ok when I hauled her ass off for a quickie.

There have been, out of the approximately 100 guys who have fucked her this way, eight Wednesday Night Stands. We call them refucks. Eight of these lucky guys got to fuck her on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights. All eight of them took her out Tuesday night rather than directly to their rooms, all eight of them exposed her repeatedly and quite openly, and all eight of them were alpha male types.

Charna is a great mother, she's very smart, she has a tremendous memory, she's funny, and she's incredibly tuned in to trends. She does have a weakness, however, and she almost refuses to tell adults what to do. Her submissive side gives her the greatest pleasure, both sexually and in her normal life. I pick her clothes, order for her in restaurants, pick the movies, and generally tell her what she should do while I'm at work. I'm not as forceful as she would like sexually, however, and her response to domineering men is probably exaggerated because I'm not. When a man takes charge, as her other husbands Dick and Marcus do, she loves it. She resonates when she is "forced" to do things she wouldn't normally do.

After she committed to a Wednesday Night Stand with the eight alpha males who had already fucked her, she always tried to call them when she got home. Three times, including last week, she was able to reach the guy in his room after their night on the town on Tuesday. It has been exciting to hear these dominant guys narrate the evening for me while she moans in pleasure as I fuck her, but what is more exciting is to hear them tell her what they are going to make her do on Wednesday night. All of them figured out quickly that she would do whatever they wanted, so the Wednesday night dates have always had an edge the others didn't. We know she is going to do things that would make any discovery extremely embarrassing, but this potential humiliation also adds to the excitement. She tells me her pussy throbs on these days.

About nine months before she turned 30, I finally saw Charna fucked in person. She had been on many dates and I had photographs and videos of her fucking many different guys. I had heard her talk to men who had just fucked her about fucking her. I had talked to her while she was fucking other men. I had fucked her in front of other men. I had seen her fucked in real time on the monitors at her gangbang in Denver. We always talked about the men who had fucked her while I fucked her. We had been married more than eleven years before I finally saw her being fucked in front of my eyes. It was thrilling beyond belief.

The first time was a Wednesday Night Stand. A refuck. I really did get a babysitter so I could go where he said he was going to take her.

I listened on Monday when Chuck described how he finger fucked her to three orgasms in the lounge. He reminded her that he told several of his colleagues that he was finger fucking her and that he was going to let them do it too. He had in fact called one of his friends over while he finger fucked her to her third climax and told him to feel her tits and to watch closely as his finger went in and out of her hairless cunt. She told him that his conversation with his friends about her while he was finger fucking her is what made her cum so frequently and so intensely. He made her say that she loved having his friend watch his finger go in and out of her bald cunt, and he had no doubt that she came while she was repeating it to him.

On Tuesday night, I listened to them talk as I fucked Charna. I have listened to this tape at least 50 times since they made it. When she left on Tuesday, we thought he would take her directly to bed, but he didn't.

Chuck started the conversation as soon as he answered his phone. "I loved it when you showed up in only a coat and high heels. I wasn't sure you would."

"Ohhh god Chuck you opened it up and left it open….mmmm yesss it was open for a long time while we were still in the lounge". I had a great mental picture of the lounge because I visited it at lunch just to look around. It was easy to form a mental image of Charna's tits and cunt visible to every man in the back area of the lounge.

"You loved it. Do you know how I know?"

"Ooohh god nooo". I could barely hear her and her mouth was a few inches from my ear as I fucked her.

"I could smell you. I could see how wet you were. And I could see your clit poking out. Did you see those other guys looking at you?" It sent a jolt to my cock when I heard that.

"Ohh yesss ooohh god I loved it …..Chuck honey oohhh god then you put your finger in…..ooohh god oohh you finger fucked my cunt …..they were all watching oohh god ooohh I came twice …..ooohh god now I'mm coming again ooohh god it was great oooohhh god oohh god oooohh yessss." She moved so violently that I had a tough time staying in her.

"I told them before you got there that you were a hot housewife slut and that you would be naked under your coat. They didn't believe me, but their eyes lit up when they saw you. They loved your great body."

"Mmmmm thanks…..oohh Chuck your body is too…..ooohh I loved it when you made me wait in the parking lot." Hey wait. I was still in the lounge with the other guys watching you make her come.

"When you did that, I got instantly hard. You just looked real calm standing totally naked in the brightly lit hotel parking lot while I put your coat in the trunk."

"Ohh Chuck honey I was as far from calm as I can get….I saw your hard on and I could feel my pussy throbbing….oohh 100 rooms of people could see me if they just looked out their window….Chuck I wonder if any of them saw me?"

"I don't know. Lots of guys saw you later."

"Oooohhh yesssss ooohh yesss….god not a whole lot later….I was nude in the car and ooohh god several guys saw me in the car on the way to the theater….ooohhh I was so turned on Chuck…..then when we got there, you made me get out of the car and stand by the trunk…..ooohhh god we were parked right next to the street at the Paris Bookstore and Theater….. it took a long time for you to get my coat…..oohh god it was so exciting honey you wouldn't even let me put it on or button it up—you just put it over my shoulders and told me that was good enough." I knew the place. The entrance was visible from Harry Hines, a busy well-lit street. I was sure many car passengers couldn't believe that they had just seen a gorgeous nude lady as they sped by.