Primetime Charna: Nude Model

Story Info
Wife models nude for college photography classes.
7.9k words
4.32
259.9k
39
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first five parts, in sequence, were "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be," "Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures," "Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is the Best Man," "Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend," and "Teen Bride Charna's Going-Away Gangbang." This part and the four that follow recount the years that are normally considered the prime of life—the ten years between the ages of 20 and 30. Since Charna turned thirty in 1991, another ten years have passed since she was in "primetime". Most women peak sexually after they reach the age of thirty and that was also the case for my gorgeous wife. Consequently, Charna has stated that her hottest, sluttiest, and most pleasurable sex came after "primetime". Her twenties were the years where her beauty was overpowering, however, and a big part of the excitement in this decade was how easily she could stagger any heterosexual man with her looks. This account of the prime of her life is written as if it was written ten years ago with no knowledge of what was to happen in the 1990's.

* * * * *

Charna and I moved to Dallas in April 1981, at which time she was 20 and I was 32. Even before we left Denver, I was worried about my gorgeous wife. I knew Charna was constitutionally incapable of monogamy, and I wouldn't love her nearly as much as I do if she had wanted to fight her promiscuous nature. Charna didn't know anybody in Dallas, so she was going to be alone with nothing to do all day, every day. She was going to find men. They were going to fuck her. I didn't care if the men she found fucked her. Hell, her extramarital affairs electrified our marriage, at least the sexual side of it. I was worried that the men who fucked her would also hurt her. Shit, I seemed to read every day about a young woman found dead after a rape.

A partner and I were starting a new business in Dallas, an extremely time consuming proposition. I wasn't going to have the time or the knowledge of the city to provide protection for my beautiful bride. My best friend Dick had been Charna's lover as well as her protector during her extramarital dates in Denver. He was a security blanket that I needed only moderately in Denver but that I needed desperately in Dallas.

Charna is very intelligent and she has a tremendous memory, but she has a blind spot. She doesn't see the danger inherent in flaunting her body without a man nearby to look out for her. Regardless of how many times she is told or who does the telling, she cannot overcome her belief that men just want to fuck her. She cannot conceive that they might want to hurt her badly or possibly kill her. Her naïveté makes her adorable, but it also imperils her. Problem solving is something I enjoy, and this was a major problem. I couldn't concentrate on my business if I couldn't feel Charna was safe. Actually, there were two problems: what to do immediately, and then how to find a long-term solution.

At the time of our move, Charna was a 5'4", 105-pound natural blonde with a great smile. She is still a 5'4", 105-pound natural blonde with a great smile. At the time we moved she had a petite 36C-22-33 body, and while we weren't pioneers in the shaved pussy trend, we were on the cutting edge. She has kept her pussy shaved since early in the first week of our honeymoon in August 1979, so by describing her as a natural blonde I'll have to admit that, if the traditional test is used, I don't really know. I do know she was a natural blonde. Charna has generally had her hair styled according to current trends, but my favorite has always been shoulder length with no perm. Her hair has a beautiful natural curl that rarely tangles. I've heard the adjectives bleached, ash, straw, and platinum used to describe her blonde hair, but I think white is closer than any of them.

Charna spends many hours each week taking care of her skin, her hair, and her shaving, which she does religiously every morning. She spends many more hours each week at the health club sweating to keep her body in the shape that men of all ages lust after. While her measurements have changed a little bit since we first met—after all, she's had three kids—she is still stunningly beautiful. Heads turn and eyes follow her wherever we go. She is the same weight she was in her Denver days, although it took a couple months to get back there after her last child, Rose.

Charna's aphrodisiac, from the time she first realized that boys liked to look at girls, is and always has been the audacious and impertinent stares from men looking at her as a sex object. She exposes herself as clearly and as fully as possible to make it appear she is one. She absolutely basks in the leers of men openly admiring her body, and she never fails to notice their eyes. If she knows a man is looking, and I swear she can feel eyes focused on her body, she is turned on. If she can verify that he is watching by seeing his eyes, her excitement level is bumped. If she can look at his eyes, have him recognize that she has seen him staring at her tits or her ass, and then see him continue to openly gaze upon her body, she crumbles. Unabashed, intrepid voyeurs set her up to be plucked, and when one who has been brazenly massaging her with his eyeballs has the nerve to talk to her about her body and specific parts of it, especially the erogenous ones, she'll nearly always succumb. She calls it "being bold". Her father is so assertive and so openly sexual with her mom that "bold" is the characteristic she most powerfully associates with maleness.

Dirty words have always had a powerful affect on her libido as well, and when men speak about fucking her cunt or her twat or her pussy, her excitement level skyrockets. She dresses her body to show it off, but you might be surprised how infrequently it evokes the response she wants. She knows men look—almost all men look at her. In fact, from the way she dresses, most men openly gawk at her and when she searches for the eyes of those watching her, she is rarely disappointed. She immediately recognizes the glint and its poorly concealed lust as their eyes focus on her body. It is relatively rare for a man to notice that she caught him wishing with his eyes without averting his gaze—most men turn away when she catches them. The rarest find is a man who stares, gets caught, keeps staring, and then approaches her. When one does, her cunt is sloppy, especially if he has the balls to talk nasty to her. Unbelievably beautiful women are often approached less than very pretty women are. Charna was not an exception to this rule. It probably wouldn't be nearly as exciting if it was frequent, but I remember the times I fucked my wife when she sinfully confessed the pleasure she felt when one of them fit the bold mold she loved.

I'm still 6'1'' of course, and still the 175 pounds I was when we married. My conditioning is not nearly as good as it was when we wed even though I still get to the gym a couple of times a week. My cock is 7" long and 8½ " in circumference, which is not long but it is a couple of standard deviations away from the normal on the thickness scale. It doesn't recover quite as quickly as it used to. It is still Charna's "Ol' Repeater", but it is rare when it doesn't get fully soft between my first and second orgasms now. She nicknamed it once when I casually called it my peter instead of my cock, and she said it wasn't a peter but a repeater. Then, because of our age difference, she said it had to be an old repeater. Up until I was about 35, I could come twice without getting fully soft between orgasms.

Although the physical deterioration is real, in my mind I'm still 18, and the time I spend thinking about sex has not substantially decreased with age. I still get just as turned on as she does by men watching her. I have had a trophy wife to display for a long time, and if a guy has enough testosterone to stare while I am with her, he is doing exactly what both Charna and I want him to do. Trophies are supposed to be displayed. I subtly encourage him to continue by letting him know I know what he is doing and that I approve. I just tell Charna to smile at him, and then I look at him while she does it. I smile conspiratorially at him, and he and I both openly admire my beautiful wife's body. Charna has a strong submissive tendency, and she thinks that men get more excited if they think her husband is intentionally displaying her. I hope she is correct. She loves being displayed and it excites both of us when we know her body has visually aroused a man. Her beauty on parade always arouses. We live exciting lives.

While I am incredibly aroused by Charna's displays when I am with her, my involvement is indirect. I tell her who is watching, what he can see, whether I can smell her cunt, where she should go so he can see better, how she should move so he can see more, etc. Charna is the one who has the goods to exhibit, and I am secondary to her body, her clothing, and her positioning. I am, however, directly involved in the display she provides in two fundamental ways. First, I select the clothes she wears on a daily basis, and second I select and purchase all her clothes.

In our house, as soon as our children are in bed, she strips nude. I am a simple man, and her fully unclothed body has always given me more visual pleasure than when she wore "slinky little things". Teasing outfits are for public display because she can't legally be naked, but in private I want to see every inch of her skin. She has been naked in our apartments and in our house so much that she has become accustomed to the temperature. She can sit naked quite comfortably at 70 degrees.

Charna goes to bed nude and wakes up nude. As soon as she wakes, she showers. I am an early riser, so by 7:00 AM or so when she begins her shower I'm dressed and ready to go to work. I read the paper and drink coffee until I hear the shower. Then I go into the bedroom to select her wardrobe for the day.

When Charna returns to our bedroom, she is ready for her day with the exception of her clothes. Her makeup and hair are perfect, her nails are polished, and she is shaved smooth everywhere except her head. I have the clothes she is going to display herself in neatly placed on the bed when she comes out of the master bath, and she says it is part of her daily ritual to imagine what sexy clothing I will have selected for her. There are at least two sets: exercise gear, including swimsuits, and casual or everyday clothes. If she goes out at night, whether with me or on a date, she showers again while I select her evening wear.

Exercise clothing can be extremely sexy, and I love picking what she will wear at her health club. She goes daily, and I love to hear how she teased in the clothes I chose. Sweat frequently increases the display, and Charna is no stranger to sweat. She works hard, and her tights and tops cling and mold much more revealingly when she has a legitimate wet t-shirt appearance. She has 10 or 12 of the sexiest bikini, thong, and knit bathing suits ever made, and I make her swim daily. It keeps her body perfect, and it gives us fuck topics at night. She also tans in a bed twice a week—just enough to give her skin a permanent, all-over, light bronze color.

Charna has coats, gloves, and all those other things she sometimes needs because of weather, but I pick what she wears indoors. For everyday and evening wear, I select from six groups: skirts, dresses, gowns, tops, shoes and panties. No bras. No pants. No shorts. No sleepwear. No hosiery.

The skirts and dresses are all short and the gowns are all seductively slit. Some of the miniskirts and dresses have side slits as well, but all her gowns have the slit in the middle. Her halters, blouses, sweaters, and other tops all are either low cut, sheer, cut off, or made from incredibly soft cloth that molds itself to her tits. My favorites have all four of these properties. Except for her exercise shoes, every pair she owns has high heels. Charna long ago got used to them, and she never complains of any discomfort. Her legs look great in them and she knows it. Her panties are all so sheer she might as well not have any on, and I frequently forget to select any.

Charna acquiesces to my wishes every time. She has never made one negative comment about my taste nor has she ever requested me to pick something for her to wear. She has made many positive comments, however, and she will often thank me for selecting the clothes she is wearing. I have sometimes wondered what she would do if there were no clothes on the bed when she came to get dressed.

Charna has stunningly perfect skin, and because of her mild, overall, year-round tan, she never wears hose. She rarely wears jewelry, but if she wants to I let her select it. She also selects the clothing she wears over my choices when we have cold weather, but Dallas doesn't get too much of it.

I have purchased nightgowns and hosiery for Charna, but only to satisfy the prurient interests of her dates. When she showers in preparation for a date, she undergoes the same ritual except she knows I will have chosen revealing, and oftentimes scandalous, attire while she's primping for him. The more provocative her apparel is, the more aroused she is when she walks out to her date's car. I always forget to select panties for her dates, and I love sending her out the door in slinky fuck me attire. She always tells her date to honk, and I love peeking as she saucily strolls toward his car. She knows I am watching, so as he holds the door for her to get in, she exhibits her cunt as clearly and slowly as she can. If there was any doubt in his mind before she got in the car, it is gone by the time she is seated. He is going to get laid.

The second way I am involved in her exhibitionism is by my active participation in the purchase of her wardrobe. I have the final say, and because I love showing her off, I never select anything that won't do that. The changing rooms at stores always hold the potential for "accidental" exposure, and we have located some situated perfectly for this purpose. It is one of the primary considerations in our selection of stores, and I have a feeling some architects design dressing rooms for exposure rather than concealment. Thanks guys.

Even the store where she buys all her exercise clothing has a wonderful undressing area, and some of her work out clothing is as revealing as any of her everyday clothes. We sometimes head for stores with great dressing rooms as a weekend recreational activity, like other people go to a movie. Our shopping is targeted partly at finding new packages to wrap her in, but it is also targeted at unveiling the contents of the package they are wrapping. The contents of interest are her tits and her pussy. Dallas is a large city, and we haven't run into neighbors or friends yet because we don't pick stores close to home. It's inevitable that we will, however, and even that thought excites us. We have had some memorable shopping trips where Charna modeled scandalously revealing outfits for me while a number of men in the store also saw what I saw.

As I mentioned in the introduction to this story, I was very worried about Charna's safety in Dallas. Her exhibitionism was already in the core fabric of our lives, as you can tell from the time and clothing money we invested to insure that she would arouse every heterosexual man. Her nymphomania was even more arousing and more primal. Her desire to show men what they wanted to see and her yearning to let them have what they saw were quintessential to her being, but not all men are nice. The same submissive desire to satisfy the brainstem needs of men also quenched her own central wants, but it also placed her in danger.

I tackled the short-term problem quickly by acting on one of my fondest college memories. I remembered how excited I got seeing coeds model nude in my drawing class in college, which I only took so I could see totally naked girls while a number of other guys were also looking at them. It always flipped my switch when a woman was naked in front of many men, and I remember thinking how turned on each model must have been to be showing her cunt to so many horny guys. I always had the same thoughts about strippers, but for much of my adult life they couldn't legally strip off their g-strings. I took some photos of Charna to the art department at Brookhaven Community College. Within three weeks of our arrival in Dallas she was posing naked for several photography classes.

If you have read any of the previous stories, you know how hard it made me to arrange for an entire class see my naked wife. They would all see her arousal when she flaunted her pussy at them. I absolutely knew, without asking and without ever seeing it, that Charna loved being the only naked person in the room, and I knew her poses would be as flagrantly sexual as the instructors would permit. Because every eyeball in the class would be intently focused on her cunt, I knew the male students would be talking about her cunt to each other and that they would all be using the adjectives shaved, drenched, engorged and pulsating to most accurately describe it. If guys couldn't figure out she would be dying to give up her cunt to any of them, they didn't deserve a college degree.

She posed for an 8:00 PM evening photography class as her first assignment, but she didn't get home until almost 11:00. I turned the recorder on as soon as she got in bed and a finger in her pussy revealed the reason she was late. I positioned myself and slid my cock into her obviously cum-filled cunt with no foreplay at all.

"How was posing?" God, that felt good. It had been almost a month since I had slipped into her cunt when it was filled with come.

"Oohh god Kirk I loved it….mmm that feels great".

"Uunnhh shit I love your wet pussy. What happened?" I stroked slowly with long, deep strokes. I needed to be slow.

"You saw the written instructions I got in the mail. I found Dr. Bondi's office and he was there….oohh god honey your cock feels so big tonight." From my viewpoint, her pussy felt tight. It was almost like she was kegeling; so I knew whoever had fucked her didn't have a fat cock.

"Your cunt is so slick…uunngg what was he like?" I had no idea if he had been the one who fucked her, but I knew he had seen her nude and even that thought increased my arousal.

"He was young honey. I expected an old professor. He's younger than you….oohh honey fuck me….mmmm he's a hunk." A hunk. I loved hearing those words. Hunks should fuck gorgeous girls. Like my wife.

"Uunngg shit did he like looking at you?" I always asked, but it was always a stupid question. When teachers tell you there is no such thing as a stupid question, they are filling you with another load of bullshit.

"Ooohh god honey he made me stand and turn around for him….oohh I was so turned on. You know what I was wearing." Ah, a private show before the public unveiling. Of course I knew what she was wearing. I had selected it.

"Of course….uunngg I picked it didn't I?" "It" was all she had on, and "it" was short, silky, and extremely thin. I had removed some of the buttons on the front-buttoning sundress (well, maybe more than some), so I knew she could only button the middle buttons that started just below nipple level and ended just above pussy level.

"Oohhh god yes. He told me he liked the way I was dressed….oohh god honey fuck me hard." I pictured her turning around in that dress, and I knew if her turning had any sort of angular velocity at all, he would have been able to see her cunt and one of her tits.

"He has good taste. He has a Ph.D. in art, so he should….uunngg I'm right on the edge. I love this feeling." Charna knew I was there, and she loved it when I was. She often told me that she pictured my face in her dreams the way it was when I was trying to keep from coming. I knew I had a dream face right then.