Primrose High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imee backed away hurriedly, her hand going to her mouth, "Oh shit... Josh? Josh, please, you better be joking... I didn't mean to." Imee jumped, screeching as Josh grabbed her bare foot. "You bastard, that was not funny! I thought I... I don't know! Please don't joke like that, I don't want to change you either."

Josh smiled sheepishly, rubbing his arm where she'd kicked him, "You really did put me under. I thought a little humor could lighten the mood."

Imee smiled, "Thank you for saving me." She threw her arms around Josh's shoulder and sobbed. "I'm sorry I keep kicking you." Imee choked on her sobs and coughed hard as Josh hugged her to him.

"It's okay, I deserved it. Don't talk, it's okay, we're okay."

An eternity later calm returned and Imee cleared her throat. "I, uh, I've been thinking about what we said earlier, about not changing? I don't know if I still want to do that."

Josh pulled slowly away from Imee, "What do you mean?"

"Not you, nothing like that! I don't want to do anything to you, I just meant, me..." Imee looked sheepish. "If you can make people act like that, then what's to stop you from having them do things they want?"

"What exactly do you have in mind?"

"I'm afraid of..." Imee trailed off in a mumble as she found something interesting to look at on the floor.

"Testilcles?" Josh asked, confused.

"No! Not those balls. I mean, like tennis. I'm afraid of balls! Ever since I was little they scare me. The way they bounce. I don't know! It's a phobia, they don't make sense." Imee slowly raised her eyes. "Could you do that for me?"

Josh nodded. "Sure, I guess."

Imee smiled. "I also have some other ideas..."

It didn't take long to build lists of ideas for both of them. They made sandwiches at 4 o'clock in the morning and laughed at Imee's wardrobe and decorating while they excitedly yelled ideas; irrational fears, old things that still embarrassed them, good foods they associated with getting sick, Imee could quit smoking, all little things they wanted to change.

Slowly the conversation grew serious and the two began to build a set of rules they'd adopt. Rules that they would burn into their unconscious minds if they were to go forward. Ground rules were set up and safety measures. The inability to use commands to cause harm intentionally or by inaction, the inability to issue commands without prior discussion and permission, the inability to alter motivations, personality or memories without permission, the inability to share their codes with anyone else without the person's permission, a save state, and more.

Josh laughed when Imee compared their protocol to the Three Law of Robotics. "You like scifi?" Josh asked.

"I love me some Asimov. Mmmm, the Martian Chronicles." Imee stretched her arm around Josh's shoulder as they relaxed on the couch, "When you spend a lot of time alone and traveling reading is a great escape. I think that's why I'm not having this huge existential crisis right now. "Am I really me? How could I know? What if I'm programmed to never realize I'm just a copy?" Been there, done that." Imee shrugged, "I've lived that dream in a hundred ways a hundred times over. We're in pajamas laughing, eating chips while we take turns discussing editing our consciousnesses and it's already normal. I know we're trying to keep it light but I've got to say it. This changes literally everything. And I don't mean literally as in figuratively. I mean this is literally the biggest revolution in human development since language. We don't just pass on ideas now, we don't have to convince. We can just make it happen. We can circumvent racism, bias, fear, love, hate. We can alter ourselves to be whatever we think we should be. It's terrifying and I think it's just fun. Soon I won't need to worry about how awful Nicorette tastes." Imee paused, and continued carefully. "Josh, I know I broke our deal but..."

"Deal? Oh, that." Josh said, remembering, "I guess after that lecture on the looming collapse of our society my little problems sounds ridiculous. Even though you were such a wimp and gave into being brainwashed--and you can put that fist down--I guess I'll tell you why I'm a candidate for Primrose. I made it out to be more than it seemed. When I was younger I always had this, now that I think about it, kind of sick desire to be in an accident or a broken home, maybe have a terrible disease, something so I could be this dark, brooding guy. I thought that would make me more interesting. And, well, I got my wish." Imee rubbed Josh's knee and smiled and he continued, "I'm not going to go into a long saga here, it's pretty simple. I was sent to a 'correctional facility', juvi, whatever, for almost two years. I got out on good behavior and when I turned 18, but the reason I was arrested for... Now that I think about it we're very similar."

Imee quirked an eyebrow, "You like really like dick too?"

"You are such a smart ass, do you know that?" Imee cackled evilly as Josh grabbed her butt and pinched her cheek playfully, "Really though. I'm paraphrasing here, but I was sent away for, "Threats of violence against government officials, public installations. Terroristic language. Perceived intent to cause mayhem. Causing a mass panic." I had this rivalry, as much as high school kids can have one, with this other guy in my class. He was fucking tool. Every morning on the bus for an entire year he'd try to shove his fingers up my butt hole. He'd laugh with his friends and call me gay. I was just a skinny kid, too afraid to stand up, what am I going to do? Well one day I get a little tired of having fingers forced into my anus and so I grabbed his shirt and rabbit punched him. Broke his nose and made a huge bloody mess. We both get expelled."

"I'd have fucked that kid up."

"You're adorable when you're angry, and when we switch roles. It's in da past!" Josh said, sagely, in the voice of a cartoon baboon. "Maybe he had problems at home. Who knows, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, the little shit. Anyway, after I get back, the very day I get back, I get called down to the office and this other kid is sitting there, crying, face green from the black eyes I'd given him, and there's cops. Not just the school cop, but state. And a suit from the FBI. They'd been informed that I'd posted threats against the teachers and school and outlined how I planned to go about shooting the kid, the principal, the faculty and a whole bunch of people. It was very detailed and very graphic. It was on /b/ and someone had called in a tip when the address of the school was figured out from some of the descriptions in the post. There was a search of my locker and they found a knife, like the one that was mentioned in the post, and when they later got a warrant for my house they found posters for Halo and CoD and my airsoft guns."

"That doesn't mean a thing! Most of the guys in your class must have had similar stuff."

"I know, but it looked bad to scared moms and judges out to make an example of the next teen murderer. The post, along with the violent video games and my 'weapons', were enough to have state ordered rehabilitation until it was determined I was not a threat. The whole court proceeding my mom was absent. She worked a lot and on the day of my last hearing she didn't show up. She didn't say a thing when she finally signed me over into state custody, never wrote. We haven't talked this entire time."

"I'm so sorry Josh."

"I appreciate that but it's done. There's nothing more to it and it's in the past. I got a couple good things out of it."

"...like?" Imee asked and then looked offend as Josh squeezed her nipples.

"Honestly, you'd be worth the whole experience. You are freaking cute when you blush. You really are a girl, aren't you?"

"Apparently, Mr Man." Imee said with mock indignation as she tried to hide the redness in her cheeks. "It's just really sweet."

Josh pulled her close and kissed her softly. "I got confidence, I got a little muscle, a little time to reflect. And I mean it, you would be worth the whole thing if I had to do it over again. I mean that, especially because you didn't ask if I actually did it. I didn't, by the way. I would never say, "Your going to die." That's embarrassing."

"I know you didn't. I didn't need to ask. What about your dad? He didn't have anything to say?"

"He died when I was 3, I don't remember him at all and my mom never talked about him much. So, here I am on a court ordered probationary period until I graduate. I have to complete my schooling at an accredited reform school and thrive, whatever that means, in a 'non-institutionalized setting'. I'm like you. I'm trapped here until I get that slip of paper. I'm almost positive I'm not even allowed near an airport until then. I'm pretty sure on the watchlists next to 'scary' brown people with unpronounceable names is a scrawny teenager with a stupid look on his face." Josh did his best Home Alone imitation.

"I'm so sorry." Imee climbed into Josh's lap and wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him gently. "Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

"Imee, I just want to hold you."

"That's not a roll of quarters in your pocket so sorry, I'm not convinced. And I've finally worked up the nerve to say this. Josh, I have some other things I'd like to do too."

"Imee, you can tell me. I don't see what you're being shy about now. I mean, we've seen each other naked. You told me about your fear of rubber spheres. There isn't much more to be shy about."

"There is." Imee looked up at Josh, eyes wide, "You know the first three things that come out of any information revolution; writing, the printing press, photography, video, the internet, anything? The Bible, how-to manuals, and porn. It's universal. I'm pretty sure you can guess which one I'm interested in, and I don't feel a strong hankering for Jesus or the need to fix a leaky faucet. There's one other thing I want you to do." She handed him a folded napkin. "Put me under and do it just like this, read it just like that, please?"

Josh glanced over the list, "Imee, you don't have to do that. You're perfect just how you are."

"It's not all about you, Josh. I want this for me." Imee bit her lip, "You're very sweet but I hate the way I look. I hate my body. I don't feel sexy, no matter what you say or do. Having you stare at me the way you do should make me feel beautiful, I know that in my head, but I don't feel it. I can't no matter how hard I try. I only feel this doubt; I'm not good enough, I'm not pretty. For a long time I hated that I'd never be as pale all the Disney princesses. I hate that I don't have tits. I hate that I'm not short and petite. I feel like I'm fat, no matter what you say or what the doctor says. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of things I think about. Any time I jill off the things I think about make me feel so guilty and ill. I'm too ashamed of the things I want to even say them out loud to you. I don't want that. And I don't want those things to go away. I don't want to go back to being a prim little rose. Inside this very well wrapped exterior I'm a mess. I know you may think that I'm the most well adjust girl, obviously, but I want to clean house a little. If I can drop all this baggage, I want to. I just want to be able to be me. Please?"

Josh nodded slowly, "Okay baby."

Imee let out a shaky breath, "Well, what are you..." She went limp as josh whispered her phrase.

Slowly, carefully Josh read from the napkin. "Imee, can you hear me?"

She nodded slowly.

"You're comfortable with your body."

Imee nodded agreement.

"Imee, you're comfortable with your sexuality. You're not ashamed or embarrassed of, or feel guilty over your desires."

"Not ashamed..." Imee murmured.

"Wake up, Imee." Josh said.

Imee opened her eyes, blinking rapidly. "I don't feel any different," she said slowly. Imee stood up started to slip the long flannel shirt off over her head. Josh stared up at her, his smile slowly growing.

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"Don't start that again. I don't have to do anything, Josh. But I want to. I want to do this for you, and for me, because I need a good hard fuck and because I need to know that I've gotten Primrose out of my system. I need to know I can do what *I* want." Imee pulled her shirt off and threw it backwards over her shoulder. "One more 'But Imee, I don't want to have sex with my hot girlfriend' out of you and you'll get your wish." The cool air sent goosebumps over her small breasts and her nipples started to perk. Imee stood there a moment, waiting, staring off into space as if she were testing the waters. Imee she grinned. She raised her hands over her head and stretched, pushing out her chest in the most natural relaxed manner. Imee could have been cast in bronze or carved in marble at the very moment and her lithe, graceful curves would have survived the fall of empires.

She lowered her arms slowly and ran her fingers through her short hair and down over her face. Imee traced her finger around the outline of her mouth and slowly down over her parted lips and sucked the tip of her finger. Looking at Josh she ran her hands down her shoulder and caressed her small breasts, massaging them, squeezing them slowly. "Don't you look anywhere else, Josh, I want your eyes right here." She slowly circled her nipple with her wet finger tip. Her already hard nipple grew as she teased it, a small moan escaped her lips. Imee shoved Josh back into the couch and kneeled over his lap. Her tongue ran up his neck and she whispered in his ear, "I need your big, thick dick shoved up inside me."

Josh's eyes popped open and he pawed at Imee, pulling her to him. "I want you so bad."

Imee pulled away from Josh and Josh's gaze followed her hand as she ran it down over her chest and stomach, down to her small dark bush. "You want me?" Imee slid her finger over her slit and then pushed her middle finger between her lips, then her ring finger. She groaned and bucked eyes half lidded, as she fingered herself. She pulled out her wet, glistening fingers and sucked them slowly, one at a time, pulling each one out of her mouth with a small pop.

"Fuck! Yes! I need you Imee." Josh moaned and grabbed her hips.

"If you want me," Imee said breathily as she leaned in close to Josh, "Then take me."

Josh grabbed Imee and spun around, throwing her down on the couch. Josh heard a seam rip as desperately fought with his shirt.

Imee grabbed at his pants and yanked them down. "That's it baby, oh I like it rough." She grabbed his erection as it sprang free from his boxers and licked, moaning softly, "Oh, you're delicious, I need to suck this big fat dick." Imee grabbed Josh's hips and yanked him forward. She pressed her lips to his tip and sucked, push her lips down his shaft all the way to the base of his penis. She pressed her nose into his pubes and sniffed deeply, moaning as she swallowed and bobbed her head, sliding Josh dick along her tongue. Josh grabbed her head and yelled, thrusting his hips and pumping his cock in Imee's waiting mouth.

Imee pulled back, taking a deep breath, "That's what I want baby, it feels so good when you fuck my face." Imee yelped as Josh grabbed her and forced his tip back into her mouth. Her moan of pleasure shook his penis and he groaned, flexing his muscles and fighting to hold back.

Josh thrust into Imee's mouth as she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him to her. Gulping down his dick over and over, her warm wet mouth taking everything deep inside, Josh threw his head back and yelled. His body tensed and he thrust hard one last time, deep into Imee's mouth as he came. Panting Josh opened his eyes and watched Imee's face as she swallowed over and over, her face enraptured, as she drank all of his cum.

Imee opened her eyes, her lips still wrapped around the base of Josh's cock, and she winked at him. Slowly she pulled back, letting Josh's penis go only as her tongue licked and swirled over every inch of it. Josh grunted and felt his legs go weak. When his tip popped from Imee's mouth she took a deep breath and then licked him one last time. "I didn't want any of those delicious juices to go to waste."

"Holy shit, Imee."

"I don't recall that being on my list..." Imee winked.

"You didn't have anything on there about THAT."

"No," Imee said nodding, "That's true. But I did say that I wanted to not be afraid or ashamed of my sexual desires. And just as much as I've always wanted to be able to deepthroat and be face fucked I was also always afraid of it. Not anymore." Imee finished in a sing song voice, rubbing Josh's wet tip back and forth across her lips. "And god does your cum taste good. I did like I was always told; "when you're giving head you don't stop to take a taste, just keep swallowing," but I got a good taste." Imee licked her lips and waggled her eyebrows. "And I still want more."

"Imee..." Josh grunted as she started to lick his dick.

"Josh I want you. I want you to fuck my brains out. I want you to pound my pussy until I can't walk."

Josh grabbed Imee and tossed her over the back of the couch. He spread her legs wide and ran his finger over her slit. "You're so wet, you're dripping."

"I love your cock, drinking your cum got me so hoooot..." The last word turned into a moan as Imee felt Josh's finger slip between her lips and find her clit. "Oh, baby, that's so good. Oh!" Josh slipped his middle finger into Imee's vagina and she grunted.

"More, baby, I need more, shove your fingers inside my pussy, stir me up!" Imee moaned.

Josh slid his middle and ring finger inside Imee with no difficulty, her juices soaked his hand. He curled his fingers and started to stroke her and Imee groaned, leaning down, spreading her legs and presenting herself to Josh.

"You can do anything you want to me baby, take me. Oh, yes!" Imee screamed as Josh pumped his fingers inside Imee, "Yes, fuck, pound me with your fingers!" Josh's arm pistoned as he stroked Imee hard. Her back arched and she screamed, her nails digging into the couch as she howled with pleasure. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" she moaned as she flopped limply onto the couch, "That was good, that was so... Oh, hey!" Imee stopped in surprise as Josh scooped her up in his arms.

"You're really light, you know that?"

"Where are you taking us, my big strong man?" Imee said coyly. Josh threw open the blinds and pressed Imee's chest to the glass. They stared out onto the abandoned street, Beth's car far below with its indicator still blinking away. "I like it baby, I like it." Imee said breathily, "I'm so hot right now. Fuck me for the whole world to see." Imee pulled the window open and leaned her head out into the cold airs. Josh grabbed Imee's hips and pressed his tip to her lips. Imee eased back into him, moaning as her snatch enveloped his erection. Imee moaned, "I can feel you twitching inside me. God I'm so full, I love feeling your cock forcing my lips wide open."

"I need you Imee, I want you so bad." Josh whispered.

"Don't be shy, take me, make me scream so everyone can hear." Imee yelled, and then screamed as Josh grabbed her hips and shoved hard, grinding against her tight ass cheeks. "FUCK!" Imee yelled, the sound of her voice echoing off the walls of the buildings around them. "Give it to me!" Imee's knuckles were white from how hard she gripped the windowsill as she braced herself, each jolt as Josh's penis slammed home inside her made her insides quiver, tingles shot through her nipples and clit, her lips felt almost numbed. She moaned in ecstasy as Josh used her pussy. "Yes! There, right there, don't stop!" Deep inside she felt the feeling swelling as all thoughts drifted away, she screamed over and over without hearing, her voice getting higher and louder as the feeling of strong hands on her hips and a cock pounding her pussy drove her to her limits. Josh yelled behind her, pulling her hard into him and plunging deep inside her. Imee felt Josh's cock twitching, his thick semen rushing into her body and filling her pussy as he came inside her. It was too much and Imee came hard and screamed long and loud into the cold fall night.