Primrose High Ch. 04

Story Info
It's time we start a study group.
8.9k words
4.66
32.3k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part four of Primrose High. The series does have some significant build up, so it would be a good idea to start at the beginning to know what the overall story is.

As always please leave comments with feedback. I really enjoy hearing from readers, whether it's something you liked, something that I could do better, or suggestions of things you'd like to see. I'd like to know what you think so I can improve the next part of the story. The next chapter should bring Primrose High to a close.

All characters are over 18.

------ ------ ------

Josh's ride home was fraught with real and imagined sounds; had the car always clanked that way? Was there always that weird smell? Letting go of the wheel Josh felt the car slowly turn, drifting suicidally into the oncoming lane. He sighed as he parked it. Maybe Beth wouldn't notice. It was an ancient 5 speed Camry, there wasn't much to it.

Beth was still asleep and the sun had just started to rise. Saturday had arrived. Friday seemed like a lifetime ago. Had it really only been a few hours since he'd left?

Josh didn't remember parking the car or even entering the house, he found himself standing in his room. A sudden moment of panic struck him and Josh searched his pockets feverishly, finding them empty. Feeling a little drunk with exhaustion realization dawned that Imee's paper was safely destroyed, as was his own.

In the basement, springs more ancient that the Camry rose to meet Josh as he fell into bed. The pull-out cradled him like a cloud. Plugging his phone in one last time he checked the message from Imee. She'd emailed him a picture from her webcam of her smiling sweetly and blowing him a kiss. "I miss you," the message read. Imee was completely naked. That sweet smile and the words somehow were enough to make feelings stir in Josh, more than seeing his girlfriend, he emphasized the word to himself, showing off her beautiful curves. He was too tired to do much but dwell on why his muscles were so sore and grin like a fool at the ceiling. Despite everything, the risk of the end to Imee and his relationship or their very lives, the looming possibility of the destruction of everything he'd known, he was happy.

Josh fell asleep smiling and, miles away, so did Imee.

The weekend passed less hectically. Josh and Imee seemed more sober now, more somber. Public outings were a risk too large and their escapades the previous night, so care free in the moment, now seemed a liability both hoped had gone unnoticed. Safely cloistered away they talked endlessly. Sweet nothings were exchanged with less irony and more ardor. For the two being apart, being unable to touch, was agony. They made up for the distance in other ways.

Josh listened breathlessly more than once as Imee worked herself to a screaming orgasm while they talked, all the while doubt gnawed at him that somehow Imee wasn't the same girl anymore, that they'd done something so fundamental that she was a different person. Imee said she didn't feel different, really, just more at ease. She had patiently explained, "When you get a pair of glasses you finally realize how sharp the world can look. That's how I feel. Not different, nothing I do is shocking or new to me. It's just, I don't feel bad anymore. It's like I shrugged off this itchy sweater I've worn my whole life and suddenly I realize what it's like to be comfortable. I may have thought about it, but I'd never run a marathon in a wool sweater. Now, suddenly, the idea doesn't make me squirm. I realize that once it would have bothered me, or been impossible for me, to do these things. I would never have opened the window like that in a million years. But it's still me. And it's fun, it's so fun."

Josh let the idea go, trying to force himself to accept this new, weird reality. It was good he had this debate, at least, he knew with a word he could erase any doubt forever. That thought still made him shiver.

Neither wanted to think how soon everything could come to an end, and they were risking it all on a roll of the die. One in six is more intimidating when only a six means you live. The plan had Josh's stomach in knots and Imee admitted she was scared. Some of the suggestions she made warmed him a little, despite the looming danger. The plan grew slowly more detailed. "No plan of battle survives first contact." Imee intoned, sagely. And so they had left it mostly to fate. When the odds are much, much longer they both decided without saying a word that it was best not to dwell on these things.

They tried to distract themselves. They watched movies together, awkwardly trying to synchronize clicking play on Netflix at the same time. It was silly and it was childish and neither cared. Josh told Imee about his sister's mild obsession with anime, the years of sibling rivalry. Imee told Josh about the things she'd done to upset her father.

"Okay, okay, let me try to get into character." Imee tried to stop laughing. Josh was wheezing, wiping tears from his eyes.

"I want you to picture this. My dad just got transferred to the Bible Belt. I'm enrolled in a school in a small, uppity, white baptist town in the south. And, naturally, I'm pretending I mostly speak Russian. The teacher asks me to get up and tell the class something about myself." Imee cleared her throat, "Privet, am Bethany and pleased to be meeting you. I am born in Russia, father travel for military. No wife, so I am wife of the house. My father and I, we shared condom, is small condom of course, not be needing something large. However, even though am small father need to be packing it in very tight inside. Not much room, da? However is feel so good to come. Am happy once all is inside."

"You didn't!" Josh gasped between fits of laughter.

"I totally did. I played it completely straight the entire day. It took a long, quiet minute before the teacher put it together. "Darling,"" Imee drawled, ""I do believe that you meant to say 'condo', not... condom."" I nodded to her and understood, "Then condo is not semen bag for during sexing?"" Imee continued in her southern voice, ""Oh no, dear! Bless your heart." I really played it up in algebra. "I have cunt of three for letter B." That got me sent to the principal, finally. My father didn't find it too funny. I would have thought he saw my potential as an international spy. With the self defense classes he made me take I'd have been brilliant."

"You are horrible!"

"You should hear what I did at his next post."

The weekend slid by like that, together but apart, isolated but united.

Monday morning the bus greeted two smiling, manicured students that blended into the sea of slicked hair and well pressed pants. Imee and Josh talked without saying anything of importance. Not even their eyes betrayed the truth.

Ms Willis was waiting for Josh at the entrance to the school. "Hello, Josh. How was your weekend?"

Josh continued to smile, it never slipped from his face now, "Very good, Ms Willis. Thank you." He finally had a chance to take a real look at the woman that had stripped away so many person's individuality. She was tiny, close to five foot without her heels. Her skin was a deep chocolate, perfectly smooth and creamy. She hadn't a radiant warmth to her smile and plump luxurious lips. Willis kept her hair back in a tight bun that managed not to be too severe. Like the students she was dressed in simple, bland, safe clothes and with her slim figure there was no need to conceal any curves. The genuine smile she shone on her students was her most striking feature; it was brilliant and bright and made her eyes twinkled with mirth. She didn't look evil. She didn't look sadistic. She looked, like her smile, genuine and bright.

Ms Willis nodded, "I'm glad to hear that Josh. So was Principal Steward. She's very happy with this years group of students. Things are going quite smoothly. Maybe you could be of some help, we'll be having some late arrivals joining us soon. I'd like your help getting them settled. You and Bethany here were some of our last hold outs and we like to have the last students help the newest members get their feet."

Josh nodded, "I'd be glad to." His smiled covered the nausea that rolled in his gut.

"Good, come talk to me later. And I think we'll be needing some assistance with the class transition too. You and Bethany could be helpful with that too. But that's the bell, get to class now!"

"Yes, Ms Willis." Imee and Josh chimed in unison.

Staying in character was so easy it scared them both. Imee and Josh, perhaps for one of the last times, sat in class together. They didn't look at each other--Primrose alumni did not sneak glances--but having the other in their periphery was a comfort, knowing someone who was free was close made the atmosphere less oppressive.

In their Prim personas Josh and Imee slid happily, vapidly, through the day.

After long hours the final bell rang and Imee and Josh stood together in the swiftly emptying halls of Primrose.

It was time.

With the halls mostly empty Imee and Josh stood outside the door to Ms McTigues classroom. Despite their unconcerned exteriors their hearts were pounding. Imee briefly squeezed Josh's hand before slipping away.

Josh knocked. He walked in, forcing himself with all his will to remain cool and calm and prim.

"Hello, Josh, how are you?"

"Very good, thank you Ms McTigue."

Ms McTigue was sitting behind her desk grading papers. Her bright hair was in a simple braid and her dress, as always, was dowdy and loose. She smiled up at him over her glasses.

Josh entered and shut the door behind him. He tried not to think about Imee standing awkwardly in the hall, keeping watch. If she was seen her excuses were thin and it wouldn't take much before suspicions arose.

Josh pushed the thought from his mind. "Ms McTigue, you said you'd help me after class. I had a question I didn't want to ask earlier. I'm a little embarrassed, and I was afraid to look online. I might see something I shouldn't or that wasn't accurate. The school filters block that content here too."

Ms McTigue nodded slowly, curious, "What exactly were you wanting to look up?"

Josh opened his health book and turned to the section on reproductive systems. "There's a sticker here that covers the one diagram. We need to know that for the test, don't we?"

Ms McTigue took the book and looked at the page. The diagram and female anatomy was neatly blotted out by a large white sticker. "Someone was a little over zealous I think. Josh, that test isn't for another month. Why do you want to study now?"

"I want to study early, especially about something I don't know anything about."

"Let's take a look at mine." Ms McTigue opened her teacher edition and was surprised to find her book had undergone a similar treatment. Imee had convinced Christie that it was a task that needed to be done earlier. "Well Josh, we could head down to the library."

Josh shook his head, "I'd rather not. It's little embarrassing for me. I'd want to do it in private, please?"

"There's nothing embarrassing about the human body, Josh, in the proper context."

"So in the right context, say education, it's okay to look at a woman's..." Josh trailed of, feigning shyness.

"Yes, Josh, that's perfectly fine. If it's educational then there's nothing wrong with looking." Ms McTigue smiled comfortingly. "We can go over this soon together, if you'd like, and in private if that would make you more comfortable."

"I'd really like to do this one on one, with you. You'd do that for me?"

"Of course Josh."

Josh took a breath. It was time, "Teaching is your most important job, wouldn't you say?"

Ms McTigue blinked at the change in topic, "Yes, I'd say so."

"And that means making sure your students can learn what they need."

Again Ms Mctigue agreed, nodding slowly and while trying ascertain the direction of the conversation. "Yes, I'd say so." She said.

"And I'm a good student now, right? You know I only want to study, that I don't want to do anything bad? Wanting to learn isn't bad, is it?" Josh asked, plaintively.

"Josh, of course wanting to learn isn't bad. I know you're a good student; Ms Willis let us know in our last teachers' meeting." Ms McTigue smiled warmly, "Whatever I can do I'm here to help you."

"That makes me feel a lot better, Ms McTigue." Josh said and steeled himself to continue, "Would you say the best way to learn something is from a book, or to learn hands on?"

Ms McTigue thought for a moment, "I would say hands on."

"Then I'd like your help studying right now. Can you show me what I can't find in the book?"

"How would I do that Josh?"

"You could show me yours."

"You know my book is..." Ms McTigue's mouth fell open in shock. She went to speak and then stopped, staring at the back of the room. After a moment she blinked and recovered. For a moment Josh's heart pounded and he felt sure that she could see his legs shaking. She had to see.

Ms McTigue slowly stood and rested her hand on the phone on her desk. Carefully she straightened it, only a degree or two, and then stood and turned to face Josh. "Do you really think that would be best?" she asked.

"You said you would do your best to help me. You said experience was the best and that if something was educationally it wasn't bad. You wouldn't want to be a liar, would you? You wouldn't want to let down your student."

"Josh, this seems..." Ms McTigue's eyes were closed now and fluttering behind her lids and she tried to reconcile the contradictions. She swayed, grimacing as the internal struggle lanced through her as pain. Ms McTigue leaned her head heavily on her hand, a strand of her hair fell loose and dangled, forgotten. Josh's shoulders loosen, his tensions eased. Their gamble might just pay off. They had been right.

"Well Ms McTigue, isn't the best way to learn by experience?" Josh asked, earnestly.

Ms McTigue nodded slowly, "That is true, Josh. I can't see a flaw in your reasoning. What do you think would be best?" she asked slowly, with a great deal of uncertainty.

"You should take off your clothes, Ms McTigue, right now."

Ms McTigue reached up and undid her braid. Her red hair cascaded in copper waves around her shoulders. "Are you sure this is the best, Josh?" Ms McTigue licked her lips nervously and looked around the empty classroom. Something felt wrong, so wrong. Why was she doing this? Why was this a good idea?

"Ms McTigue, you promised you'd help me study."

She had made a promise, she couldn't break a promise to her student. If she didn't do this she would be a bad teacher, and it was just for educational purposes. Ms McTigue undid her buttons, one at a time, and with each button, with each new inch of pale, white skin she revealed, she felt more confident. Josh was so focused and attentive. He was paying attention to her like no student before ever had. He must be right, this was a good way to teach. She felt a warm glow wash over her. She'd said it before, but teaching was all about the personal touch. Josh had been so kind to remind her of that.

Ms McTigue let her blouse pool on the floor around her feet. She looked to Josh, uncertain. There was a chill, and a strange feeling niggled that back of her mind. What was she forgetting? Then Josh nodded slowly and Ms McTigue smiled in return, ignoring the stray thought. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It felt so good to help her students.

The bra was beige, boring and small. Ms McTigue winced as she reached up to undo the clasp. She groaned despite her best efforts as she let her breasts loose. It had been so uncomfortable, and to be suddenly free was a wave of relief. She reached down and slipped off her small, practical pumps.

Josh marveled, she seemed so much smaller without shoes. Ms McTigue stretched idly, her breasts were quite a bit smaller than he expected, but they were perfect. Small Cs, white, with wide pale areola and small dark nipples that perched on her breasts like cherries on a sundae. Her breasts were covered with dark freckles with nipples and her milky skin so pale it almost glowed. Her stomach was rounded slightly, and her hips wide, but her waist cinched in narrowly. She had the full figure of a mature woman, still well in her prime. Ms McTigue, under her boring clothing, was entirely curves.

Josh's mouth watered. He took a few quick steps and stood behind Ms McTigue. He placed his hands on her knees and ran his fingers slowly up her smooth skin, lifting her skirt.

Ms McTigue gasped, "Josh, what are you doing?

"What you did was good, Ms McTigue, but I can't see anything. You said experience is the best teacher, if you didn't let me experience this you would be a bad teacher, wouldn't you? I'm more of an experienced based learner, I need to touch and other senses. You need to tailor each lesson for each student and the situation, isn't that right?" Josh lifted his teachers skirt up over her hips. Her painties were huge and shapeless and pink.

"You're right, I wouldn't be a very good, ohh...."

Josh's hands slid up her bare hips. He brushed his fingers over her nipples gently and he felt them start to harden. Softly he wrapped his hands around her breasts and squeezed. She was soft and warm. Her plump round breasts filled his palms and as he cupped them and Josh felt her soft flesh press between his fingers.

"I think the thing that was hardest to learn was about sexual arousal." Josh said breathily as he massaged Ms McTigue's breasts, enjoying her huge soft pillows in his hands. "I think that's what I'd like to cover first."

"Josh... I think we should..."

"I agree Ms McTigue, we should take your panties off."

"What? I wasn't..."

"How were you going to teach me about arousal with your panties covering everything?" Josh reached down and pressed his fingers to the roundness of her mound and gently stroked up and down. "Oh, I can feel you getting wet through your panties already. I don't want to miss anything, you better hurry and take them off."

"Josh, you're my student. We shouldn't be doing something like this." Ms McTigue said and went to pull away.

"You're getting turned on, aren't you?" Josh said as he once again started teasing his teacher's nipples. Ms McTigue's small nipples blossomed and grew thick and heavy. "If you are, isn't that what I should be seeing so you can help me study?" Josh tugged them and felt his teacher shudder. "I can see you agree with me. Now, take these off."

"It, it is educational, right?" Ms McTigue looked back at Josh plaintively.

"Yes, you're helping me study. You're being a good teacher."

Relief flooded Mc McTigue's face and she turned and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. "I'm, I'm older, Josh, my breasts aren't as perky as they used to be and I'm not as thin either, I'm flabby. Maybe I'm not the best specimen for you to study." She crossed her arms over her chest, covering herself shyly.

Josh yanked her arms down and pinched her nipples, rolling them as he tugged. Ms McTigue groaned and her legs gave way. She caught herself, panting. "You like when your nipples are tugged?"

Ms McTigue nodded wordlessly, gulping a breath, "It makes me feel... hot."

"You're perfect, Ms McTigue, you're beautiful and the perfect specimen to study." Josh tugged her nipples again and was gratified at the large groan as his teacher pushed out her chest into his hands. "You're going to help me learn so much. Look at this, you're the center of attention. No one could take their eyes off you like this."

"They, couldn't?" Ms McTigue panted.

"No." Josh turned and walked in front of Ms McTigue, taking her nippels and leading her to the front of her desk, the center of the classroom. He turned her to face the empty array of desks. "You'd be the center of attention, not an eye would wander. How about you take your panties off so your class can learn what a beautiful woman looks like?"