Primrose High Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her car Katie thought about holding Steward down on the table naked, fingered her relentlessly while the principal grunted and moaned out the endless notes for the meeting. Katie smiled. She wouldn't mind training the principal in the new teaching regime Josh had shown her.

Oh she wanted to be a good teacher, her whole adult life she'd wanted to be the best teacher she could be, and Josh had shown her how lacking she was and how she could become better. She wanted to be such a good student! Katie spread her legs and lifted her skirt. She'd long since dispensed with her panties. They were inconvenient and counterproductive if she needed to teach a lesson. Katie caressed her thighs, slowly running her hand up her milky legs, and slid her middle finger between her lips, god her clit was on fire. She was rising and falling in her seat now, as she played with herself, moaning, not holding back. At first Katie had tried to be subtle, to not be too obvious to other drivers, but then the thought of their eyes on her, at red lights when she'd stopped and seen the glances of men in pickup trucks looking down into her car, it had made her want more. She pulled up to a stop light and turned, looking at the young man in the car next to hers. He wasn't paying attention, the light of his phone lit his face; it wasn't safe driving habits. Katie lowered her window and turned, pulling her hand from her pussy she yanked her top lower and lower until her breasts popped free above the neck line. She lifted one of her tits-they really were fine specimens-in her hand and idly stroked her nipple with her thumb. Her pussy juices spread over her nipple and the cool air and her thumb had her nipple hard and long almost instantly. The young man's gaze turned slowly towards her. He stared open mouthed. "The light is green," Katie moaned breathily, "Don't play with your phone while you drive," she said as she pulled away.

Katie rearranged her clothes to a more professional position and noticed her car seat was damp. She'd cum a little when she felt the man's eyes on her tit. A small puddle had formed between her legs. Having other's look at her... The thought sent tingles through her. A sign ahead proclaimed adult gifts and novelties, something normally she would have scoffed at, but now Josh had given her a new perspective. Maybe there would be something that would be useful as a demonstration for class.

Katie pulled in and parked. A moment's nerves overtook her, but this was for her students, it was worth any awkwardness. Walking up to the store Katie saw the sign in the window said closed and shrugged in disappointment. She had almost turned to head back to her car when she saw someone she recognized. "Jagvi? What are you doing here?"

"Ms McTigue! I'm so embarrassed," The girl, 19, was older for a high school alumni as many of the students and Primrose tended to be-nearly all youths with wasted and checkered pasts-but even for the short time Ms McTigue had seen her in class it was clear the girl still had the timidity of youth. Her student looked at the ground flustered, "I, I just started and Primrose, you know that, and after talking to Ms Willis I realized I can't work in a place like, well, this." Jagvi gestured at the sex shop.

Katie looked at the girl, maintaining her composure. The way the Jagvi blushed, for some reason it made Katie feel... hot. She was a slim girl, Indian, with a black lustrous hair, a dark complexion and a long delicate nose that complimented her narrow face and cheekbones. Her eyes were wide and surprisingly light, the rings around her tan irises were wide and almost black. Jagvi was quite stunning, Katie found herself thinking.

"Why are you here, if you don't mind me asking?" Jagvia asked.

"We're going to be starting the reproductive systems in health soon, I thought I might find some useful visual aides for class."

Jagvi nodded and shuffled her feet. "Well I'm sorry I can't help. I'm, I'm going to go. I have to catch the bus home."

Katie nodded. It was so impressive what Primrose could do for young people. Katie knew that this girl had been expelled from her private school for "loose conduct" but after talking to Ms Willis she was embarrassed to be anywhere near a store like this. Katie felt proud of what her school could accomplish. An idea occurred to her. She could help this girl. Josh had shown her that sometimes students needed to be persuaded. "You know, Jagvi," Katie said, "I had really hoped to pick something up tonight. Is there any chance you still have the key to the store?"

Jagvi nodded slowly, "I do, but I quit tonight. I left a letter for the owner on the door."

"I see that," Katie said. She plucked the note from the door, "You know, this tape might not hold well. If the note were to blow away then your boss might think you just didn't come into work. He'd think badly of you."

Jagvi looked stricken. "I could call and leave a message?"

"Don't you think that would seem just a bit weak of character? That you couldn't even talk to your employer in person?" Jagvi nodded, dejected. "And, you are still technically an employee, your boss hasn't accepted your resignation."

Jagvi nodded slowly.

"Well then, we have a simple solution," Ms McTigue said brightly. "You open the store, just briefly, we'll put the note safely on the counter and you can give me a chance to help your fellow students."

"I really don't know if I should," Jagvi said.

"You do want to help me, don't you? I am your teacher after all."

Jagvi nodded. She looked rapidly between Ms McTigue, the note in her hand and the store key that had appeared in her hand.

"You want to help your fellow students don't you? If you don't do this for me you may hurt their education. You'll deprive them a valuable chance to become better students."

Jagvi's mouth fell open, "I don't want to do that!"

Ms McTigue smiled and gestured to the door, "I promise I'll be brief. You'll be doing a good thing."

"It's a good thing?" Jagvi said in relief, of course helping her teacher and other students was good thing to do.

"Very. You're being a very good girl by listening to me."

Jagvi sighed, relaxing. "Thanks for your help Ms McTigue, I would have felt just awful if I'd done something so bad as keeping my fellow students from being the best they could be." A warm feeling spread through Jagvi with the knowledge of her virtuous behavior, and the praise from her teacher.

Katie smiled gratefully. "I appreciate you helping me, and your fellow students." She surveyed the store slowly. So many possibilities... "Show me around, Jagvi, I'd like to know what my options are. Don't be shy, be professional."

Jagvi cleared her throat, "Well, this aisle is mainly gag gifts, stuff for bachelor or bachelorette parties, mostly it's cheap tack from China. There's costumes in aisle two, both themed for parties and lingerie, aisle three has toys, marital aids, so forth."

"Aisle three then, lead the way." Katie follow in Jagvi's wake. Already the girl seemed more self assured.

"This looks interesting." Katie picked up a small egg. "What is it?"

"That's a high power remote controlled vibrator Ms McTigue, it's a top seller." Jagvi said.

The girl was biting her lip now, not making eye contact, fidgeting. Something needed to be done. Katie popped open the box and unwrapped it despite Jagvi protests. "Jagvi, I'd like to buy this but I don't know enough about it. I'm not going to damage it, I just want to look at it."

"I guess that's okay... But really, we shouldn't be in here." Doubts began to resurface, rising above the need for Jagvi to assist her classmates and teacher. Surely they would understand the need to leave, the possibility of arrest, the... moral issue of working here? "We should go. I left the note, please let's leave? You can come back tomorrow."

"Jagvi, I probably won't. If I don't you'll be practically stealing from your employer. There was a potential sale and because you were unprofessional, while still employed, you lost him money and possibly a future customer."

Jagvi's mouth fell open. She couldn't steal! She was still employed, even if her employer was of a questionable nature, she couldn't do anything less than her best for him. "No, please, I don't want to do that. What, what can I do?"

"You can help me decide if this is worth a purchase."

"How? I don't know what I can do to help Ms McTigue." Jagvi said.

Katie smiled at the confusion in the girls voice. Jagvi had so much to learn. "Well, first show me how this works."

Jagvi took the egg and the small remote from Katie's hand. "You remove this tab here, now there's power. The remote has an on/off function." Jagvi hit the button and the egg buzzed in her hand and then fell silent. "And there's a power setting." The egg buzzed and then its pitch and intensity rose as Jagvi pressed the other button. "It's pretty simple."

"Jagvi, I'm disappointed." Katie said flatly.

"What did I do?!" The girls face looked as if she'd been slapped. The weight was mounting; he potential of letting down her teacher, hurting her classmates, tarnishing her reputation, theft and disapproval from her employer. Jagvi felt like she was going to be sick.

"Let me help. You can make it all better. You didn't show me how it works." Katie stepped behind the girl and wrapped her arms around her. Deftly she removed the remote from Jagvi's hand and held the girls other hand firmly in her's. "Experience is the best way to learn isn't it?"

"Yes?"

"And I'm trying to teach the students about the reproductive system. Orgasm is an integral part of that system and it will be on the test. A book hardly does the process justice in describing it. They need to learn. If they can't learn, I failed as a teacher, if you can't help me find the right tools to help them, you failed me as a student, as well as your classmates, and your employer as his assistant." Katie lower the girl's hand slowly. Jagvi's eyes were like saucers, her face a mask of shock "If I'm going to understand how this particular toy works, I need to see it in action. Really, in action." Katie hit the button and pushed the girl's hand up. Jagvi grunted.

"Ms McTigue! You can't do this." Jagvi squeaked.

"I need to see the product is satisfactory. You need to assist me as a customer. You need to help your employer in completing a sale. You have an obligation to help your fellow students. I'm your teacher and you need to assist me in performing my duties as such. Don't you want to be a good girl?"

Jagvi gasped, "Yes..." The vibration against her labia was traveling deep into her body. The thrum made it hard to think, the tingle was spreading outward from her lips. This was a way out, wasn't it? All she had to do to make everything better was listen to Ms McTigue. She was her teacher, after all, Jagvi thought, her teacher couldn't lie to her.

"Then be a good student and obey your teacher. This is just a little study session to help you feel better about the test. It's a new hands on learning technique we're going to be using at Primrose. Ms Willis has set up a program that I'm now part of. Don't worry Jagvi, I'm learning too, it's hard at first. But you know I'm good, you're good. I wouldn't want you to do something bad. This is good."

"Good..." Jagvi murmured. If Ms Willis said it was okay, then...

"It's just professional."

"Professional..." Jagvi parroted again, her eyes fluttering. It was getting harder to think. Her worries seemed distant already. This was solving them all. How was this solving them? The question floated to the surface of Jagvi's mind but was quickly engulfed and sank away beneath what Jagvi was forced to admit was the pleasure she was feeling. The need for...

"I need a more thorough demonstration of the device's other functions." Ms McTigue said, "Lift your skirt."

Jagvi obliged robotically, grasping her hem with both hands and raising it slowly. Jagvi's panties were plain and white. A small dark spot showed on them. Her legs were slim and smooth.

"Jagvi," Katie said levelly, "I'm taking time out of my personal life to give you an impromptu study session. The least you could be is grateful."

Jagvi looked stricken. How could she have forgotten to be thankful for what her teacher was doing for her? "Thank you Ms McTigue, I really do appreciate the effort you're putting in to help me."

Katie took the egg and pressed it to Jagvi's panties and hit the button. Jagvi and the egg jumped in Katie's hands as the speed increased. The girl swayed on her feet. biting her lip, trying to keep silent.

"It wouldn't be unprofessional to make noises. You are showing the efficacy of your product." Katie said as she slipped the egg under the waistband of the girls panties and guided it down. She pressed it firmly between Jagvi's and smiled. "Thank you Jagvi. You've been a good girl." Katie hit a button and the egg pulsed loudly for a moment. Jagvi's knees buckled and Katie caught the girl's arm. Katie ran her fingers softly through the girl's bush, massaging her mound. Jagvi groaned softly; the sound of the girl's moan shot a pang of need shot through Katie's clit. "Here, let me help."

"Have, I, helped, enough?" Jagvi gasped out each word.

"Not yet, there's still some more functions I'd like to test. While we work on that let's continue shopping, shall we?" Katie lowered the intensity of the bullet vibrator.

Jagvi sighed in relief and nodded. "There's a lot more to show you. If you look here..." Jagvi yelped and grabbed at her panties as Katie pulsed the vibe. Jagvi looked at Katie in confusion.

"You were being good. Students who perform well should be rewarded." Katie slapped Jagvi's hands. "No touching that, not unless I tell you to. I'm testing it, remember?"

Jagvi nodded, "Okay. What did I do now?" Jagvi mewled pathetically at the stern look from Katie. The egg had gone still between her lips.

"You should show me the proper respect."

"I'm sorry, Ms McTigue?" Jagvi offered.

"Better... But more respectful." Katie said, unsatisfied.

"Mistress?" Jagvi asked after a long pause. She moaned as Katie pressed a button on the remote. Jagvi's hands were half way to her crotch again when she caught herself. "Thank you, mistress." she whispered, and yelped as the egg pulsed hard once more in reward.

"Good girl Jagvi, you've pleased me. As your teacher and your patron."

Jagvi preened. "Let me show you more that we have to offer, mistress."

Katie smiled to herself as Jagvi showed more items. Experience was the best teacher. She had learned that. Christie had had a taste of that lesson, Katie felt her pussy clench involuntarily at the thought of riding the girl's tongue. Jagvi needed a taste as well. It was an important lesson to learn; confidence, how to help other's, giving them the chance to learn. Katie knew that you needed to be ready at any time to help others learn. Not giving them that opportunity was wrong. Josh would be pleased, she was sure, at how Katie was taking her lessons.

"Jagvi?" Katie grinned when the girl snapped to attention, "I'd like a little more help deciding on what to buy." Katie took a few items off the shelf, placing them one by one in Jagvi's arms. "How are these?"

"You've made some quite, interesting, choices here."

"You're going to help me, right?" Katie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You want me to carry them to the counter for you to check out?" Jagvi asked unsure of Katie's meaning.

"No, you're going to show me whether these are worth buying or not."

"But, Ms McTigue, this is too much!" The pile of items in Jagvi's arms made her squirm with doubt, "One thing I suppose, for a teacher, but all these? What does all this have to do with reproductive..."

Katie tutted and walked towards Jagvi. The girl backed hastily until her back was pressed to the wall behind her. Katie leaned on the wall, her arms on either side of Jagvi. "You're my student, at school or not. My job is to teach you and you are to obey me. You work here. Your job is to help customers. Correct?"

Jagvi nodded and quivered. Slowly Katie raised the intensity of the vibrator.

Katie continued, "You are helping me decide if I should buy something. Already you're demonstrating one product. Your job is to help, the customer is always right. Don't you know that?"

Jagvi bit her lip, "I know that..."

"Fetishes are an integral part of human sexuality."

Jagvi nodded slowly as the information sank in. A teacher would never lie to a student, so it must be true. Fetishes were obviously something they would need to learn in class. "Of course I know that, Ms McTigue. It's just that..."

Katie cut the girl off before she could continue, "And you're supposed to be at your customer's disposal," Katie leaned in closer with her eyes locked on Jagvi's, "to go out of your way to do whatever they need. You are to do what I ask. You're on the clock, it's all professional. Don't you want to be at my disposal? Don't you want to do things... for me?" Jagvi looked as if Katie's gaze had pinned her to the wall.

Jagvi mouthed yes. Jagvi was a student and an employee, how could she have forgotten her responsibility, her duty, to do as she was asked? It was doubly important!

"I can't hear you. You shouldn't be so quiet when asked a question. Helping your customer should make you feel good. Answering your teacher's questions should make you feel good. I'll ask again. Do you want to help me, to go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to make sure I'm satisfied with your services?"

"Yes!" Jagvi choked out. Her eyes rolled back as Katie set the vibrator to maximum speed. Jagvi slid slowly down the wall whimpering softly.

"Demonstrate the products I gave you, Jagvi." Katie said brusquely, cutting the vibrator to its lowest setting. "Don't take too much hair off," Katie said as she cupped Jagvi's crotch, "It's so soft and luxurious, it suits you. I enjoy a little fur on you." Out of the corner of her eye Katie saw the forlorn and hungry look on Jagvi's face. Good, she was learning that there were consequences to obedience and disobedience. Teachers mold their students, and Jagvi would be molded thoroughly. Katie didn't look at the girl as she dressed herself. There was no need yet. Katie relished the surprise, the dismissal of the girl's form; Jagvi would learn that Katie was the one in control. Browsing the aisles Katie placed more and more items into her basket. In the costumes section she paused a long time. A number of these would be very useful indeed.

There was a high pitched buzz from the other side of the store and Katie nodded in satisfaction. Jagvi was a fast learner. Katie placed the large pile of items on the counter and waited. Jagvi walked up behind her, slowly. Her footfalls were quiet. Katie did not turn to look. Jagvi stepped behind the counter and into view, walking slowly and carefully, as if on eggshells. The look on her face was uncertain, but not about herself, but the search for approval. Excellent.

"Would you like to check out now?" Jagvi said, forcing her voice to stay level.

"Not quite yet, I have a few more things to consider." Katie couldn't have been more pleased. Jagvi stood before her all but naked. Katie stepped closer and ran her fingers lightly over Jagvi's hair, down her cheek, lightly down her neck. Around her neck was a collar of thin black leather. It would have been suited for a dainty pet. A leash trailed from it and small heart shaped silver tag hung at Jagvi's throat. Katie tapped it lightly with one of her nails. Engraved on the tag was "Property of", Katie pictures her name on the tag and felt a thrill of pleasure.

Katie's finger's continued their slow journey downward. Jagvi's breasts were small, pert As, but her areola were puffy and her nipples long and thick, nearly half an inch of beautiful flesh as dark as chocolate. Her nipples stood perked between silver clamps, between which dangled a chain. Katie ran her fingers down the chain and tugged gently, pulling Jagvi closer. The girls dark nipples looked quite tantalizing. Katie brushed her thumb over one idly and Jagvi's breathing became deeper and faster. "Your teats are wonderful, Jagvi. Don't be shy about them. Flaunt your long, thick, nipples."