Primrose High Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jagvi blushed at the praise and stood up straighter.

An intricate silver ring hung from Jagvi's belly button. Katie had noted the hole for the piercing earlier as the girl melted under her gaze and had thought that Jagvi needed more adornment. Katie had heard Imee's instructions to Christie. Visual aids were of course important, the eye needed to be drawn to the important parts of the body so they could be properly studied. With Jagvi's smooth brown stomach and her narrow waist the belly button ring Katie had chosen looked fetching. The girl had no tummy to speak of, only a perfectly smooth belly that curved downwards. Katie ran her fingers over Jagvi's delicate bush and followed it as it ran down over her mound. Katie enjoyed petting Jagvi's dark hair, it was so fine and soft. Jagvi's lips were smooth pristine, lips that glinted with moisture; she had taken the hint of the personal groomer in the pile of items as she'd been meant to. . Good, good...

Katie pressed lightly with one finger between Jagvi's breasts and the girl backed up a step. Katie could now see the fuzzy black cuffs were wrapped around Jagvi's ankles, as well as each wrist. It would only take a moment to restrain Jagvi, should her lesson's require it. She was moments from being in the complete control of her teacher. Jagvi had tip toed in cautiously in bare feet, her posture sculpting her thighs and calfs, lifting her small butt high and making it a delectable little apple. Katie licked her lips.

Riding up over Jagvi's hips Katie could see the delicate floss straps of the special panties she'd picked out. A small gesture was all it took and Jagvi spread her legs. The sheer panties ran down between Jagvi's lips, and between her lips showed a red circle. The plug built into the crotch of the panties was just visible spreading the girl's pussy open. Katie knew what that meant. Right now Jagvi was filled with the feeling of a thick hard cock. The red silicone dildo built into the panties was 7 inches and all but gone, buried inside the lithe girl's cunt. Jagvi was deep. As she stared at Jagvi's pussy Katie noted the way her lips flexed randomly. Jagvi's hips would spasm al on their own, giving little thrusts against the man that wasn't there. Very good indeed.

At the twirl of her finger Jagvi turned and Katie bit back a laugh of pleasure. A tail sprang from Jagvi. The anal beads were inside Jagvi's ass right now. Both of Jagvi's holes were full. A bushy fox tail fell gracefully from the girls stretched asshole. The umber colored fir went well with Jagvi's dark skin.

"You've done very good Jagvi." Katie said.

Jagvi turned, letting out a sigh of relief. Her ass and pussy clenched at hearing the praise and hot pleasure welled up inside her. "I'm so glad, mistress."

Katie frowned, there'd been a slight pause before adding her honorific. Katie had been enjoying it more and more and it seemed that Jagvi was less obliged than she had been previously. "If you're studying something, do you think you should commit to it? Put your best effort into learning it, Jagvi?"

Jagvi nodded, "I don't see how else you can learn. As a student we're supposed to do our best, to be the best that we can be."

"I'm sensing a lack of commitment from you."

"But Ms McTigue! I've done everything you ask, how can you say that?"

"You answered your own question."

Jagvi nodded, shamed.

The shame was a good sign, the bullet vibe had fit nicely into a slot in the dildo that now was shoved deep in Jagvi's cunt. Katie turned it on low. A tremor went through her pupil as the thick silicone dick shook Jagvi's core. "Are you ready to commit yourself 100% to our lesson?"

Jagvi nodded. "Yes."

Katie increased the intensity of the vibe. "Do you understand that that means you will need to wholly commit to your role? For this lesson to work it must be real, are you ready to commit mind and body to this?"

"Yes mistress!" Jagvi moaned. She was leaning on the counter now, her back arched, biting her lip fiercely. She didn't want to pretend, she wanted it to be real, she needed it to be real. It was real.

"We're studying sexuality now, fetishes, a submissive should strive, desire, hunger, to please her mistress the best she can." Katie continued, "Following her mistress' orders should fill her with pleasure and need, as should her mistress' praise. When she has disappointed her mistress, what do you think should happen?"

"She should be punished!" Jagvi said eagerly, she moaned deeply as Katie nodded. Katie was surprised and pleased; the vibrator had not been used and yet Jagvi was writhing with arousal. Jagvi was taking to her lessons quickly now. Jagvi turned and grabbed a paddle, "Please mistress, I want to please, you. Punish me, punish me for being bad?" Katie pulsed the vibrator and firmly bent the girl over the counter, pressing her tits to the cool glass and lifting the tail. The tug on the tail, her tail, made Jagvi's asshole clench; she felt so full! It felt amazing being dominated, used, forced, having her holes used and toyed with.

"In the future you will show me proper respect." Katie said. Three quick strokes, each accompanied by a yelp and a long low groan was sufficient, she felt.

"Thank you mistress," Jagvi murmured. She felt so satisfied being punished. It was what her owner wanted, so it was what she wanted.

"Jagvi, you are my pet." Her student's ass looked much better with a nice wide, red mark across it, Katie mused. It went well with the fox tail.

"Yes mistress." Jagvi nodded at the obvious statement. She was Ms McTigue's pet. Her property. It went without saying Ms McTigue could do whatever she wanted to her, Jagvi's greatest desire was to please and obey her mistress, her owner.

"From how you've behaved tonight I'm fairly certain you're in heat."

Jagvi nodded as understanding dawned on her. Of course, it was so obvious why she'd misbehaved like this. How had she not noticed that she was in heat? A burning sensation started to spread through Jagvi's vagina. Her clit was burning with need and hunger, how had she not realized? How had she not noticed how much she needed to mate? She squirmed under her mistress's unwavering gaze. Jagvi's cunt was clenching with hunger. Her nipples were tingling and hard. They needed to be sucked and pinched and tugged and bitten. Her holes ached to be used and violated.

"What are you thinking, pet?" Katie asked slyly.

"I'm in heat, mistress."

"Be more detailed." Katie said

"I'm a bitch in heat. Your pet needs a long hot dick inside her, mistress." As she said this Jagvi was struck by the realization of how true these things were. She was a good girl and good girl's didn't lie, they didn't say things that weren't true. She *was* a pet in heat, she *was* a bitch that needed to be fucked more than anything. "I want to bend over on all fours and spread my legs and feel my body being filled with semen. I want to be impregnated, mistress."

Katie nodded, satisfied, "Come." Katie said, taking Jagvi's leash and walking toward the back of the store. She didn't look back and there was no tug of resistance from Jagvi. Opening the back door that Katie had noticed earlier she walked out into the night. Behind the store there was a small fenced off parking lot, behind which streetlights dimly lit a wooded park. Tonight was surprisingly warm, the air felt delicious on Katie's skin. A jogging path followed along the tree line, leading back into town. Jagvi paused at the door. Katie looked back and was pleased to see that the girl was on all fours. "Heel."

Jagvi padded forward awkwardly, her tail and the chain between her nipples swinging in tandem.

There was some measure of shyness in Jagvi's eyes as she looked nervously along the dark woods. "Mistress, what if someone sees us? I'm... I'm almost naked." Jagvi said.

"You're my pet. Pets don't wear clothes when they're walked, do they?"

Jagvi shook her head and some of the fear started to evaporate. Why had she had such a silly idea that was was supposed to wear clothes? She was just a pet, after all. Following her mistress Jagvi felt her butt wiggling with excitement. She didn't know what to expect, but just being near her owner filled her with happiness.

Katie lead them along the trail a short distance. "Show me what a good, obedient girl I have. Do your business." Katie said, pointing to a bush. Jagvi gaped and Katie thought the girl may need to be punished again, but then, slowly, Jagvi spread her legs, pushed her ass out and squatted. There was a faint tinkle of water being made.

As Katie took in the night she spotted a jogger, his reflective vest flashing as he ran along the trail towards them. Katie smiled at him and waved and he nodded back

Katie turned to Jagvi. "You've been such a good pet, and a good pet deserves a reward." Katie lifted her skirt, exposing her cunt to the girl. "Have a taste of your mistress' juices. Pets lick their owners out of affection. It's a special treat. You'll find it delicious, you want to lick me so badly. You want to show me how much you appreciate having me as your mistress."

Jagvi felt her mouth start to water. She hadn't known until now how much she wanted to lick another woman's pussy. She'd always thought she'd liked boys, but now the smell of Ms McTigue's sex, the sight of her wet, slick thighs, her soaked red bush, her delicate, smooth, soft lips... Jagvi's squirmed and whimpered, her eyes fluttering closed.

"What is it, Jagvi?"

"Your pet came a little, mistress." Jagvi said shyly, unsure if this was a good or bad thing.

"That's a good pet, you should love the thought of licking me." Katie motioned.

Jagvi stepped forward on all fours and sniffed at her mistress' bush. The smell was heady and made her feel dizzy with need. Nuzzling her nose against her mistress' lips Jagvi savored the scent and wetness. Jagvi opened her mouth, and pressed her tongue wide to Ms McTigue's pussy. She had never tasted anything so delicious, the musk, the tang, the secret smell of her mistress' sex, the precious juices filled her mouth and nose with their flavor and scent. Jagvi's head swam. She pressed her lips to her owners and slid her tongue between them, she needed more, she couldn't waste this precious treat. Jagvi lowered her tongue and circled Ms McTigues hole and gulped down the sweet nectar that ran from it. Jagvi thrilled at the taste, the texture of Ms McTigue perfect, smooth pussy. Jagvi explored her owner's cunt more and found the smooth, small, round nub of Ms McTigue's clit with her tongue and circled it. Jagvi lapped at her mistress' sex. Her owner spasmed and Jagvi filled with pride, she was pleasing her mistress!

"That's a good girl, Jagvi! You've done so well. Cum for your mistress." Katie groaned and grabbed Jagvi's head. She twisted the vibrator control to the max and Jagvi's legs spasmed as the intense pulse hit her. Jagvi lurched forward, burying her face in her owner's snatch, fingers clawing at the ground. "Don't hold back, cum nice and loudly and let everyone know how well you've pleased your mistress." Jagvi lapped desperately at the most delicious vagina-the most delicious anything-she'd ever taste, holding back as long as possible. She felt a tug and a tightening in her ass as Katie grabbed her tail and pulled it. The fullness of the her cunt and her ass was too much and Jagvi threw her head back and howled in pleasure, her fingers and toes digging and pawing at the grass as her hips thrust. Jagvi came hard, her slim body quaking as the waves of pleasure battered her.

Katie stroked Jagvi's head tenderly as the girl whimpered and came again and again. With Jagvi's head back and her hair a wild mane, her arms planted forward and squatting on her haunches Katie thought the girl really did look like a pet.

The jogger ran past them. With his eyes on the trail and headphones playing music loudly he wasn't aware of a thing. He didn't see Jagvi, only the woman standing with a leash leading into the bushes, walking her pet and enjoying the night.

-

Inside the store Jagvi had dressed herself and packed the things that Ms McTigue had bought. The back of Katie's car was very full. Katie stroked Jagvi's hair, "You did an excellent job tonight. You did very well at helping me."

Jagvi closed her eyes and leaned into Katie's hand, "I'm so glad mistress."

The receipt was very long but the expense didn't weigh on Katie's mind, she could afford it. Her time at Primrose and its stringent policies left her with precious few outlets for her income and her rainy day fund had grown over the last year. "I'll see you tomorrow Jagvi, have a good night." Taking the last couple bags Katie turned to leave,

"Mistress, Ms McTigue..." Jagvi called after her. She wasn't dressed as her pet now, and Jagvi was unsure how to address her owner in public.

Katie stopped and turned around.

"Tonight's lesson was, well it was very, informative." Jagvi continued, "I'd, well, maybe you can show you some more things? I wouldn't mind helping in class or you or anything..." Jagvi trailed off lamely looking forlorn. Jagvi felt so hungry. She'd never felt so hungry and satisfied at the same time as when Ms McTigue had slipped that collar around her throat. She had never felt so good. It couldn't just end like this, it couldn't just slip away.

"You pleased me very much." Katie said, "You'll have a chance to help me again soon." Katie told Jagvi her phone number. "I'll be in touch. Don't hesitate to get in contact with me if I can help you in anyway. That's why I'm here." Katie left the girl smiling deliriously, looking at the stip of paper and its short string of numbers. The door closed behind Katie and she could hear the delighted whoops from within the store. Jagvi was a good hearted girl. Thinking about how bright and happy Jagvi had been she perked up. Katie loved seeing students happy. The picture of Jagvi on all fours, on a leash, licking desperately at her pussy drifted through Katie's mind. Katie toyed with the notion of those cuffs, imagining how Jagvi would look tied down to a bed, legs and arms wide open, blindfolded, so she can only feel, powerless to resist Katie touching her anywhere she wanted... That would need to be added to the lesson plan. Katie mentally ran through the inventory of her purchases. She would need to try some out on her drive to Josh's home. She couldn't wait.

Thinking of first Christie, and now Jagvi, Katie had never been so satisfied and pleased with her teaching. And there was still so much to learn! Katie wondered what lessons Josh would have for her tonight.

*****

Jagvi laughed quietly, one last time. She had felt silly dancing for joy in the dark, and also it had felt so very right. It was ludicrous how happy the number in her hand made her, but she needed it. She needed that feeling again, to know the thrill through her whole body, her whole being, of pleasing Mistress.

Already Ms McTigue's name had changed in Jagvi's mind.

Looking out on the traffic, the lights of cars as they passed by the store, Jagvi slowly lifted her skirt. She had thrown away her panties. They were a hazard, more than anything. She was going to help Mistress teach about the reproductive system. If people couldn't see her bare lips, her lips wet from the thought of those very eyes, how would they learn? Jagvi pushed out her hips and spread her legs wide. Jagvi stroked her bush and imagined it was Mistress' fingers petting her, caressing her. She sighed happily. It would be hard work, but Jagvi would help them learn. She would teach them and that would please Mistress. The thought made her empty vagina clench and Jagvi squirmed and pushed her ass out and leaning forward, presenting herself. Being in heat was terrible, delicious, wonderful agony. She was so glad Mistress had made her realize she was in heat.

Jagvi thought about how initially the lesson had taken time to sink in. Other students might resist, Jagvi reasoned; she was good, but she had been slow to submit. The momentary shame faded as a thought struck her. Maybe Mistress would order her to help teach those hypothetical resistant students. Jagvi dragged her nails across the countertop. Her other hand slid along her wet slit and two fingers found their way inside her hole and started to stroke herself.. Jagvi groaned. Mistress would be so pleased, she be so happy when Jagvi ran the students down and pounced on them and forced them to see the good and helpful lessons Mistress was teaching. Jagvi would pin them down and make them submit to her, she would force them to learn to submit to Mistress.

Jagvi shook as she came softly. It felt good, but it wasn't the same as when Mistress ordered her to. The heat had lowered inside her to a steady throb from a burning inferno. Jagvi wondered if helping her classmates would quench the flames, but decided she hoped not; it felt so good. She was a bitch in heat, this is who she was, it was right to be this way.

Jagvi locked up the shop. She'd already ripped up the note she'd first come here to leave. She wouldn't be resigning her position, not unless Mistress told her to. It could be useful again.

Outside the shop the night was dark and clear, lit by stars and the sparse traffic. Jagvi felt naked, no not naked, that felt good, no she felt incomplete without her tail. In the bottom of her bag were the things that Mistress had bought for her. She wanted to be with mistress so badly. Soon. Looking up into the night the moon shown in Jagvi's eyes. Jagvi again thought again about her classmates. She hoped they would resist. She hoped Mistress would reach down and unlatch her leash. A feral grin spread across her face and she growled with satisfaction. The sound was decidedly predatory.