Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
381 Followers

Diane's cunt got wet thinking about that. She licked her lips and pinched her nipples, taunting the guys. She wanted more nasty sex. She wanted to be treated like a cheap slut. A free fuck for all cocks.

Prince stepped up behind her and cupped her tits and squeezed them. He kissed her making her moan and writhe against his cock. She was pushing her ass against his hard on.

"This ass needs some more hard cock in it. Come on slut, spread those ass cheeks for my dick and then hold on for dear life", he said.

Diane spread her ass cheeks. She could feel the tip of Prince's hard throbbing hot cock against her asshole. She wanted to get the shit fucked out of her by his huge dick. She raised her arms above her head and held on to his neck, facing away from him. Prince grabbed her under the knees and raised her off the ground. And then he rammed his dick into her asshole in one rough thrust.

Diane's body shook with from the force of the fucking. Her legs were spread apart exposing her wet cunt while Prince was fucking her asshole raw. Her tits were bouncing as she screamed.

"Harder you motherfucker. Fuck your whore's ass. FUCK IT HARDER. Yeah it feels so good. Getting fucked like a street whore. Stretch my ass that's it you bastard. Stretch my asshole with your dick. HARDER MOTHERFUCKER!"

Prince was ramming his cock into her asshole deep and fast. His knees were slightly bent as he thrust into her like a wild bull. Her gaping asshole was feeling hot and sexy as his huge cock thrust into it. Her body was sweating and it smelt of sweet sex as it bounced hard on his cock.

Stan moved up to the fucking couple and rubbed his hard cock on Diane's exposed wet cunt. They were going to double fuck the slut, just the way she liked it. Stan pushed his body close to hers and guided his cock into her cunt. Diane groaned as the cock entered her cunt. Her body was stuffed again with two huge cocks.

Her cunt and ass were on fire. She was sandwiched between the two guys getting fucked. Her whole body was off the ground and it was like getting fucked in space. She held on to Prince's neck more tightly and thrust her body out. She was screaming and cursing like a street hooker. And that made Prince and Stan fuck her even harder. She was throwing her head around as the two guys pounded her mercilessly.

Greg moved closer to see her holes get ravaged. "Fuck her guys. Fuck this slut harder. She wants to get her cunt and ass fucked raw. Look at her cunt drip. She loves it. She is the nastiest slut in the world. God she loves getting fucked like a gutter whore."

Diane's body was bouncing from the two cocks that were fucking her ass and her cunt. Prince was holding on to her hips as he pile drove his cock deep into her ass. Diane had her arms above her head, hooked onto Prince's necks. Her legs were wrapped around Stan's body, who was standing in front of her and ramming his cock into her cunt. Her body was pressed tightly between the two. She was writhing and rubbing her sweaty body in animal heat. Feeling the two studs fuck her like a gutter whore.

She spat hard into Stan's face. Stan opened his mouth for some more and Diane spat hard into it again. "Oh yes you dirty bastards, FUCK ME HARDER. I want my ass and cunt to be fucked raw. Is that all you got? Fuck my slut cunt. Fill me with your hot cum. COME ON! AAAARRRGGGHHH!! Yeah.. yeah... yeah... Urrrrrgh FUUUCCCKKKK YEASSSSS!!!"

Diane's body spasmed from the orgasm. Her body and mid felt weightless as her cunt and ass got filled deep with the two hard cocks. She threw her head around in pure ecstasy as the orgasm surged through her body. It was a toe curling, bosom heaving sexual burst of energy.

Her grinding writhing body made Prince and Stan blow their hot load up her ass and pussy. They groaned hard like wild animals as their cum spurted deep into the sluts plundered holes. Greg quickly held the bowl filled with their cum under Diane's body. As soon as the cocks popped out, her holes spewed more fresh cum onto the bowl. She pushed hard as her pussy and ass farted and squirted the cum into the bowl.

She unhooked her hands from Prince and stood on the floor. Her knees and body was shaking. She was covered in sweat and panting from the fucking she just got. Her orgasm had filled her with animal sexual energy and she wanted more. She was hooked on like a crack head. Wanting ever stronger fixes to keep her high.

She snatched the bowl from Greg and squatted over it. Her cunt and ass were still dripping out the last drops of the hot cum. She placed herself over the nasty mix and started to pee. Hot, steaming piss poured out of her pussy as she threw her head back and exhaled, almost growling. The bowl was quickly filling up with her nasty slut piss and the cum. The guys were shocked and horny at the same time. They could not believe what a nasty slut she was.

Diane finished pissing and picked up the bowl. She poured that nasty piss and cum mix all over her face, mouth and body. The guys were whooping around her. Calling her a filthy, piss drenched meat, a cum burping shit whore. Her body was drenched from her piss and their cum. Her make up running down her face. Prince, Greg and Stan were rubbing the mix into her face and abusing her. Spitting on her. She was laughing and loving it. She smeared the mess all over her face and body.

She looked them in the eyes and said, "So who wants to fuck me now?"

Prince had an evil twinkle in his eye. "We are all going to fuck you more bitch. And I think I know just how to make this more nasty".

Diane was already leaking wet thinking what was going to happen now.

-----------------------------

Write in and tell me where you would like this to go...

theprince
theprince
381 Followers
12