Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Anupam meets Fulava.
6.9k words
4.42
42k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
297 Followers

Author's note :

This story is entirely a product of fiction. If something fits a person/s dead or alive it would be coincidental and not intentional; to them I offer my sincere apologies.

Period of the story is late 40s when India had recently been independent. Cast system was still rigid in those days.

The setting being Indian I have taken the liberty of using some Indian words. Here they are:

Lund : erect adult penis.

Bhos : vulva, the external genitals of a female.

Chut : vagina

Chudai : act of fucking

All characters are 18 years and more in age.

*

PRESENT :

His Royal Highness Prince Anupam Kumar Asidhar, 20, wearily climbed up the steps to his cubicle of a room on the third floor of Nehru Block of Men's Hostels of Engineering College and unceremoniously flopped himself on his bed. No servant attended him.

He was tired, mentally, physically and psychologically. Mentally because of the semi annual test he had to take rather suddenly. Physically because of one hour of mandatory football practice of today. The coach there was worse than an army sergeant who had quarreled with his wife. Psychologically because one, he had to live and study like an ordinary citizen in spite of being a prince; two, that bitch in the workshop who had been after him for the whole day. He had not been able to shake her off. His friends who knew had been advising him, and of late he was inclined to believe in them, to give her a chut-faadu (vagina tearing) fuck. That was the problem; he did not want to fuck her having committed himself to that nubile girl only a few days ago.

It was only five days before that he had come across that eighteen years old petit little girl with pert little breasts and pointy nipples. Since then she had captured his heart and mind. Day and night her thoughts hovered his mind. He remembered her shy smile with dimples in the cheeks and mischief in the eyes, He remembered the first touch, the first kiss, the first sight of her small sweet breasts, She had allowed him to kiss her, to fondle her breasts and to caress her vulva through the clothes but had lovingly refused fucking and made him promise not to take her virginity before marriage. He was still amazed that he had agreed so readily.

He however had succeeded in making her hold his naked lund and give him a good hand job. He remembered the touch of her delicate fingers on his lund and the look of fascination on her face on seeing it erupt. He remembered all this and remembered vividly aided by a two by two black and white photograph of hers.

The vivid memories gave him a glorious hard on. He pulled the pants down and released the nine inches of his rampant lund. It had already started oozing love juice. Griping the shaft in his fist he languorously started stroking, sliding the wet foreskin on and off the turgid cock head.

Exhaustion mixed with sweet memories and sweeter sensations from the lund lulled him into a state of trance. Now it was her hand which was giving him a rub down. He felt his lund being milked by her chut bringing him on the verge of an intense climax. Why was the bed then making knocking noise?

His reverie broken he gradually floated down to earth. The knocking in fact was coming from the door, not from the bed. Hurriedly he pulled up his pants but it took some time and considerable effort to conceal his stiff rod inside.

Eventually he opened the door and saw the person he hated the most in this wide world, none other than Kaniyalal the Karbhari (the chief administrator) of the State of Bansban, population 60,000.

The year was 1949. India had recently gone republic. There were many States and Kingdoms, big and small under the domain of Indian Government, a legacy from British Crown. They were divided into Class A, B and C according to the strength of population, C being the smallest. Within a decade all of them would lose their identity and merge into one sovereign State, but in 1949 the process of annexation had not started.

Bansban was Class C State. The King was Maharaja Jagtaap Sinh Asidhar a kind and simple soul liked by his subjects. He had three queens, three princes and a princess. Anupam Sinh was number two, the eldest being Crown Prince Pratap Sinh.

For all practical purposes the King was no more than a landlord farmer. He owned more than 500 acres of fertile land adjoining a vast forest in eastern Gujarat. However traditions lived on and Pratap Sinh was made the Crown Prince designated to inherit the "kingdom" on his father's death. His siblings including Anupam would get some land, some property and some jewelry, nothing more; their families and descendents would drift away from main stream Royalty.

Queen Saroja Devi, the mother of Anupam was a wise woman. She knew that the only road to a happy life for her son was through education. So she managed to put Anupam through high school and into engineering college.

Anupam had to live in College Hostels like any other boy concealing his identity as a prince, much to the disapproval of the King, his other queens and the karbhari.

Kanaiyalal the karbhari was the biggest sycophant. He bent backwards to fulfill each and every whim of the King, present and future and of the queen mother of Pratap Sinh. For the rest of the family, including Anupam and his mother Kanaiyalal had nothing but dislike and derision. This reflected in his behavior, which very much bordered to being disdainful. Anuran had reciprocal feelings for that two-legged snake.

Bapu, as Anupam or Anu was known by his friends gashed his teeth. However, the snake and three other guys accompanying him observed the protocol by bowing deep. Anu was seething in anger seeing this display of respect in place of disregard and disdain. With some difficulty he uttered, "What do you want, you slimy maggot?"

The Karbhari was all politeness with a shadow of sorrow on his brows. He said, "Bapu saheb, Maharaja Shri and Maharani Saheba immediately wish your company in Bansban. This servant is sent to escort you, Bapu Saheb."

That is when Anu noticed a black band on the right arm of each person present. Something was seriously wrong somewhere. He asked, "Is Maharaja Shri and Maharani Saheba alright?"

"Yes Sir."

"Go, wait for me downstairs. I will join you in few minutes."

Karbhari waved his hand and other guys left. With some aah and oh and throat clearing he said, "Thousand pardons, Bapu Saheb, I am personally ordered by Maharaja to remain in constant attendance to you."

Anu was alarmed. Was he being arrested? That too by this scum?

To bring to end this farce being played before increasing number of spectators Bapu allowed Karbhari in, closed the door and asked, "Are you here to arrest me, you lousy dog? Who sent you? Out with it, you beti chod (daughter fucker) kutte ki aulaad (spawn of a dog)."

Kanaiyalal was on higher rungs of State hierarchy not without a reason, the chief being his skin of rhinoceros. Undaunted by the young man's tirade he bowed low and with great show of regret said, "Bapu Saheb, your safety is my concern as ordained by Maharaja Saheb. I am honored that he has expressed his confidence in me by assigning the task of escorting you safely to Bansban. Bapu Saheb, regretfully I have to inform you that Prince Pratap Sinhji died this morning. Sad, very sad indeed."

The news hit hard like a punch of a boxer. Anu felt dizzy and had to sit down. Crown Prince dead? Where did that leave him? Oh my God, he now was the first in line for being the Crown Prince and inheriting the "throne" later. Of course, he could decline the offer. In that case Nirmal Sinh, the third prince would fill the slot. But why should he decline? If for nothing else, he would accept it merely to wrack vengeance on this slimy sycophant of Kanaiyalal. Did he feel sorry for the departed soul? No, not in the least. They were strangers to each other separated by an age gap of ten years and different life styles. Ironic that his untimely demise would change so many equations.

When he regained his composure he found Kanaiyalal solicitously offering a glass of water and asking, "Are you alright, Sir?"

Bapu would rather have poison from his hands. He ignored his offer and silently threw his personal belongings in a small suitcase. He did not forget a small black & white photograph of a pretty girl with smile on her lips and mischief in her eyes. He wrote a note each to the supervisor of the hostels, the Principal of the college and his close buddy Mayank.

He was ready. He barked, "Lead the way."

He was seated alone in the back seat of the car, Kanaiyalal accompanying the driver in front. All along the way to Bansban he continued ruminating from where he had left. He once again remembered that girl and resumed stroking his lund. He ejaculated in his silk handkerchief just as the car entered the main gate of Darbar Gadh, the fortress enclosure covering five acres of land in the center of which was huge three-storied building, the official residence of the Royal Family. The flag overhead flew at half-mast.

As soon as he arrived he rushed to see Maharaja in his private chambers. Queen Kusum Devi, the mother of late Pratap Sinh was also present, her eyes red and swollen because of continuous crying. As per protocol Anupam bowed low and touched their feet. They blessed him putting hand over his head, Maharaja lifted him up by the shoulders, gave him a bear hug and broke down. The Queen let out a fresh wail. Those around them, including the omnipresent Kanaiyalal sniffled and dabbed their eyes.

He spent half an hour with the Maharaja and then went to his mother. He touched her feet and she embraced him running her hand on his head and face. Kanaiyalal was there to take him to the State offices but Saroja Devi told him in a stern voice, "Bapu Saheb will accompany you at his leisure. You wait outside."

To Anu she said, "You must be hungry. Come on, the food is ready."

Anu was in a hurry to tell his mother about that girl he had met and promised to marry. But the queen would not stop talking about his being the Crown Prince and all its implications. He did not get a chance to open his mouth.

His friend Chandrakant came to tell him that he had related the message to that young girl. Ordinarily he would have just walked in Anu's quarters but not now. Today he was denied access to Bapu Saheb.

It was midnight before he hit the pillow. In the bed there was nobody to interrupt his thoughts. Once again he remembered his first encounter with that girl and got a glorious erection. He masturbated to a more glorious orgasm and slept.

Next five days were hectic what with dead body arriving and arrangements being made for final rights, people and dignitaries swarming to express their condolences. He was busy getting familiar with the office of the Crown Prince, being seen and instructed by a bevy of State officials of all kinds.

It took ten days for the dust to settle. Then he told his mother the whole story. Chandrakant, of course was present.

FIVE DAYS BEFORE:

He was home during a short vacation of some sort. Usually he used to bring some work from the College to keep himself busy. However this time he did not bring any in spite of the semi annual test coming up at the end of the vacation. He had nothing to do but to while away the time. He did not take part in activities like chasing village girls in the town or fucking servant girls at home.

On that fateful day he woke up early, much ahead of sunrise. For want of doing anything after the morning chores he felt like going on a ride. He called for his horse and set out alone.

There was a large plantation of sugarcane covering about 300 acres adjoining the forest. He decided to go around the plantation and trotted away at a medium pace. The crop was almost ready for harvesting the canes now being as tall as eight to ten feet.

The trail between the forest and the fields was rough, narrow and difficult to negotiate what with thick growth of sugarcane on one side and overgrown trees and shrubs on the other. Suddenly the stallion faltered. He stopped, perked up is ears and flared his nostrils. Anu heard a distant whinny of another horse. The stallion answered with a mighty neigh and equally suddenly set off at a fast clip, almost throwing Anu off his back. To his horror Anu found that the stallion could not be controlled. He had no other way than to cling to his neck and allow him to run.

Within minutes the horse burst out into a small clearing in the forest and came to a sudden stop. This time Anu could not prevent himself from falling. He landed unceremoniously on his butts. Luckily the ground was soft and covered with grass; he was jarred but not injured.

Before he could recover a young girl in choli ghaghari and odhani rushed to him saying, "Oh, my God. What happened? Are you all right? Are you hurt?"

The girl gave him a hand and Anu gingerly sat up. It felt so good, her hand. He was amazed at the hand he was holding; he had never held anything so delicate and soft as that. He was still holding it when he said, "I am alright, no bone broken. But who are you?"

Anu noticed some reluctance on her part while withdrawing her hand. He remained seated. The girl replied, "Fulava. My name is Fulava, Bapu Saheb. Give me few minutes. I will be right back."

Looking around he took the stock of his surroundings. He was in a small clearing walled off by thick forest and dense growth of sugarcane. Few feet away a mare was tied to a tree. His stallion was by her side nuzzling her, biting her and restlessly prancing around her. He had pulled out two feet of his lund (cock), which was hanging and swaying like a thick black rope under his belly.

The girl was headed towards them. Before she could reach them the stallion reared on his hind legs and mounted the mare. The mare was frightened by this assault and tried to move away from under him. His lund had stiffened to a rigid rod and he was poking her rear end with it trying to find her chut (vagina). The mare was skittish and was not standing still. The stallion had to keep moving along with her to remain mounted. The mare being uncooperative, his efforts were wasted; he dismounted. The mare lowered her haunches and let out a mighty stream of urine. The stallion putting his nose in her vulva received the urine on his nose. He lifted his head skywards retracting his upper lip. His lund tightened and thumped against his belly.

When the stallion had a second go at the mare, the girl was there to help him. She had held mare's tail out of the way. As soon as the stallion mounted she grabbed his lund and directed towards mare's vulva. A couple of powerful thrusts and the lund was buried to the hilt in the mare's chut.

The stallion stopped moving, keeping his lund buried in the chut. His massive head was resting on her neck. The mare also stood quietly. After about a minute or so the stallion dismounted. His shriveled lund slipped out of mare's vulva. The girl lead the stallion to another spot and tied him. She came back to Anu and once again offered her hand to help him get up. Anu took the hand but instead of him getting up he pulled the girl down. She lost the balance and fell on his thighs.

Anu, in his twenty one years, had never had a chance of holding a female in his arms. Inexperienced as he was he did not know what to do. In fact he was little apprehensive that the girl may slap him.

The girl did not slap him; neither did she remove her hand from his. He opened his thighs a little and her heavy hips settled between them. Her face was flushed pink and was performing the difficult task of chewing the lower lip and smiling, both at the same time. Her body felt delicate, her skin felt velvet smooth. There was a kind of intoxicating aroma surrounding her.

Fulava knew him as one of the Princes of Bansban and had seen him on several occasions but from a distance. This was the first time that she was having a close look at him, a real Prince. And Prince he looked to the T. He was tall and hefty with broad muscular chest and solid limbs. He had the darkest eyes and darker hair. His lips were chiseled and adorned by a thin line of mustache below his straight sharp nose.

So, when he pulled her down into his lap Fulava almost died of shyness and apprehension. This was the one of whom her friends were always talking in fascination. He was looking at her in a way that made her cringe. And his hand that was holding hers, it was so big and thick! How would that hand feel on her......?

She suddenly became aware of his face approaching hers. Was he going to kiss her? Oh, my God.

Anu lowered his face towards hers and she avoided the impending kiss by averting her face at the last moment. His lips crash landed on her ear. He kissed there, nibbled on her delicate ear and murmured, "Fulava, Fulava. How sweet is your name! It befits you. You are as sweet as your name." He kissed her again. Goose bumps broke out on her body. She giggled.

With a toothy smile accompanied by two dimples on her cheeks, Fulava tweaked his nose and said, "Liar! You must be telling the same thing to every girl you ...you ... entice."

"What other girls?"

"Bapu Saheb, I know you are the Prince of Bansban. You must have enjoyed with so many girls."

"Fulava, I swear on your name, I have not touched any girl. You are my first and only one."

Fulava giggled once again and tried half heartedly to get up from his lap, saying, "Let me go, Bapu. If somebody sees us like this, nothing will happen to you but my father will sure kill me."

Holding her down, Anu said, "Who is your father?"

" Thakur Mangal Sinh Bharav,"

"Oh, so you come from the other village. Why did you have to bring the mare for mating? Your father could have sent her with a servant. Usually the young girls are not put to such work. How old are you?"

"Bapu, we are very poor, cannot afford a servant. Beside, my father himself is serving somebody. The mare has been in heat for two days and was quite miserable last night. So, I took it upon myself when my father had to go to his work. And I turned eighteen last month."

"Are you not embarrassed?"

"Not really. What about you?"

"I am not embarrassed, I am excited. Can you not feel the proof of my excitement?"

In fact Anu was having a hard on of a lifetime. His lund was pleasantly pressed against her buttock. He made it jerk and asked, "See?"

Fulava felt so shy that she averted her face and hung her head. She could not however, control the smile. She said in a voice barely audible, "Bapu Saheb, please let me go. I am afraid of myself. I do not want to do anything, which would bring disgrace to our families. Let me go, please."

Anu had been holding her hand and playing with her fingers all along. He reluctantly released the hand and Fulava got up off his lap. He remained seated. She stood near him with her back to him. He noticed her smooth legs and trim ankles and dainty little feet below the hem of her short ghaghari. How nice it would feel to caress those feet! His lund jerked and discharged small load of pre cum.

She glanced briefly over her shoulder and started walking towards her mare in slow dejected steps, her rounded hips swaying and juggling enticingly.

He had to have her, no matter what, even if he had to marry her. Mataji would not object because of her poverty as she was coming from a reputable Rajput family. He would then make love to her daily and have many children. They would have a big house, cars and many servants. They would be source of envy to many other couples. Golden days were ahead. He had to have her for sure.

He felt in his heart an over powering feeling for her the like of which he had never experienced for anybody else. Call her, you fool, call her before she goes away, his heart said.

vantyaak
vantyaak
297 Followers
12