Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Anupam ravished Fulava on her wedding night.
5.2k words
4.27
38.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

(All the characters in this story are aged 18 or more)

PRESENT :

A telegram was waiting for him when he reached home. He was urgently called back to College as the College semi-annual test was starting next day.

He had no time to see Thakur Mangal Sinh, father of Fulava. He called in his buddy Chandrakant. After making him take the oath of secrecy he left a message for Fulava requesting her to be patient for few days. In the evening he took leave of his mother, touched her feet and drove to his one room abode in the College Hostels.

The test was rigorous and lasted for three days. On the fourth day he had to deal with that bitch of an instructor and had an hour of football practice. While climbing the stairs to the third floor of the Hostels he was looking forwards to going home next morning and seeing his Fulava.

Wearily he slumped on the unmade bed, loosened his pants and pulled out his limp cock. He once again recalled his encounter with Fulava and his cock started stiffening. To morrow, he told unto himself, to morrow I will go and see her father and may be then she would allow me to fuck her, may be. His lund was fully erect now and he was fast approaching the climax.

Then entered Kanaiyalal, the Karbhari, bearer of the bad news and he returned home to plunge into cauldron of hectic activities.

The Maharaja declared a ten days' period of statewide mourning. A long queue of dignitaries, both local and foreign was waiting to see Maharaja and offer condolences. Anu as prospective Crown Prince was obliged to attend them with a degree proportionate to their status and importance. It was Kanaiyalal who was handling this business but Anu had to remain by his side. Then there was arrival of the dead body, its public viewing, followed by cremation; this took a whole week. In the end started the preparations for his induction as Crown Prince. All these days he was under constant surveillance in the name of safety and could not move an inch without the knowledge of that hyena, Kanaiyalal.

It was fifteen days before he had a chance to talk to his mother. He told her about meeting a Rajput girl and their mutual promises of marriage. Queen Saroja Devi, his mother could easily read the writings on his bashful face. She rejoiced in her heart; at last her son was showing the signs of being a "man" thanks to one of those opportunistic hussies who readily spread their legs for a member of Royal family. With a smirk on her lips she asked, "Is she pregnant?"

Shocked by the abrupt question from his mother Anu after a moment of hesitation vehemently replied, "No, no, no Mataji. We have done nothing of the kind."

"If that is so what is the problem? Bapu, out there girls now will be practically throwing themselves at your feet. We have already received proposals from about eight royal families for your hand, You must consider all the factors. You are no longer a common man on the street. As a Crown Prince you will be restricted in so many ways; selection of partner and marriage is one of them. It comes to be your duty to give our public an acceptable person as a queen."

"But Mataji, I have promised her marriage."

"Promise? Wait for six months. I bet, she will marry some one else and forget you. She will not wait for you."

"I beg your pardon, Mataji, she loves me and would not ......."

"If she loves you why did she not allow you to go to the last stage? You wanted to ... to .....you know what? Did you not?"

"She wants to keep something for wedding night."

"Oh, She wants to give you her virginity as wedding gift?"

Anu was feeling shy and uncomfortable talking to his mother about sex. He did not answer

Mataji continued, "Look Bete, Wait till you are inducted as Crown Prince. All throughout my life I have prayed for you to succeed you father. Now that that chance is there would you break my lifelong aspiration just for a two bit opportunistic hussy?"

Anupam could not tolerate insults to Fulava. Red in face due to suppressed anger he could only speak, "I beg your pardon, Mataji. May I be excused?"

Saroja Devi said, "I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings but sometimes bitter medicine is the only remedy. Think about it. You may go now. Be happy, my child."

Next day Queen Saroja Devi received in her private quarters her dealer in precious stones. Nobody knew of him, not even Kanaiyalal. The guy was an unassuming common looking man from Ahmedabad working in Home Ministry of Central Government of India and acting as a mole for Saroja Devi. Officially he was spending vacation with his family in Ahmedabad. He brought bad news, the Home department was gearing up for annexation of states. The days of Bansban as a State were numbered.

But surely the rulers of these states will get something in return? Yes, the King will receive Annuity the amount of which to be decided by the Parliament. There would no longer be any King. Queen Saroja Devi was deeply perturbed.

How would this affect Anu? Saroja Devi thought. He will inherit the annuity if not the throne. Provided, of course, he agrees to leave that girl and accepts the position of Crown Prince. She would not give him a chance to say no. She would expedite and settle the issue before even Maharaja learnt of the annexation. Accordingly she rushed the matters and virtually dragged Anu to the Prince hood.

The occasion was celebrated without any restrain. There was religious ceremony in the morning lasting for three hours. This was followed by a short procession ending into extravagant feast in company of selected few. Fulava and Chandrakant were not included.

Afternoon was reserved for general public. Anybody could come and congratulate the new Crown Prince. Almost all the visitors came with some kind of offering. and waited patiently in a long queue for their turn.

At first he did not recognize her, she had changed so much. She had lost weight, her complexion had darkened. She was unkempt with uncombed hair flying in all directions. Big black circles surrounded her sad eyes red and puffy due to constant crying.. She was carrying something wrapped in dirty cloth which the guards presumed to be a gift but in fact was only a wad of rags.

The perpetual smile adorning the Prince's face vanished faster than a drop of water on red hot iron. She was staring at him with dry eyes; no tears were left to shed. Anu almost got up from his seat but restrained himself. She wordlessly put forth her hand as if begging. With an effort she croaked one word, "Fotu...(photograph)"

Sensing something unusual the guards descended upon her like hawks, caught her by arm and dragged her away. She continued mumbling "Fotu, mera fotu...(photograph, my photograph)"

Anu could not bear this. He immediately left the hall complaining of sudden headaches. He requested immediate audience with Maharaja and Queen Saroja Devi. He had to wait for an hour. He was granted five minutes.

Five minutes was too much time for him. When the door of the chamber closed he announced in firm voice, "Your Highness and Mataji, I respectfully request the permission to denounce my title of Crown Prince in favor of Prince Nirmal Sinh."

The King and the Queen were surprised but did not ask for explanations. Saroja Devi at that point realized that her son was really in love with that young girl. Her heart almost bursting with compassion she rushed to him and took him in embrace. Running her fingers through his hair she said with tears in her eyes, "Go my son, go and be happy."

Maharaja granted his wish. Anu touched their feet and rushed out like a bird freed from a cage.

A group of guards immediately surrounded him. He dismissed them with a curt, "I will call you when I need you."

He ran out of the palace and grabbed the horse of the nearest guard. Leaving the gawking guard he flew to the neighboring village. He found out Fulava's home and dismounted.

"Where is Fulava?" he asked the middle aged man who came forwards to receive him.

"Welcome, welcome Bapu Saheb. Oh oh, I am honored by your gracious visit to our poor home. Sevak Mangal Sinh is present at your service."

"So, you are Fulava's father? Where is she?"

"I beg your pardon, Saheb, she has gone to Bansban to greet you. Did she not see you there? Oh foolish girl, where in the name of God ....oh here she comes."

A small crowd of spectators had gathered in the courtyard of the house. It parted making way for Fulava. She appeared to be in a haze and was being led by two girls of her age.

" She was roaming the streets of Bansban," said one of them.

Walking on unsteady feet she barely made to the door steps and collapsed.

Anu was quick. He jumped and gathered her in his arms before she hit the ground. He landed jarringly on his side cushioning Fulava on his body. Mangal Sinh came up and lifted Fulava to the charpoy near by. Somebody brought in water to sprinkle on her face. Presently she opened her eyes.

Anu was hovering above her. She asked in a weak voice, "What happened? Where am I, Pyare?"

"You are with me my darling, you just fainted."

PRESENT :

She asked in a weak voice, "What happened? Where am I, Pyare?"

Anu said, "You are with me, my darling; you just fainted."

This time they were alone in the bedroom of their house in the city of Surat with his thick lund deeply rooted in her choot. Both were stark naked.

This was their wedding night. Anu had fucked her for an hour and given her three orgasms in rapid succession. The last one was so intense and prolonged that Fulava had lost contact with the world for few minutes.

PAST:

On that fateful evening at her home, weak tired and disheveled Fulava had shamelessly thrown her arms around his neck and continued chanting "Don't leave me, Pyare. Mujhe apani daasi bana lijiye lekin chodiye mat (Make me your servant but do not abandon me).

Embarrassed to see his own daughter making love, Mangal Sinh took up the task of dispersing the crowd. When Fulava settled in sleep, Anu in presence of couple of other gents and ladies formally asked Mangal Sinh of Fulava's hand in marriage making it amply clear that he no longer was the Crown Prince.

Mangal Sinh conferred with the elders present and accepted the proposal. For want of fancy sweets they distributed gud and Anu asked for their leave. The ladies would not have it. Quickly they prepared some traditional sweet dishes and treated Anu with a nice loving dinner befitting a son in law. Poor they were but not lacking in hospitality.

Events then after occurred in rapid succession.

The Family Physician was immediately dispatched to check Fulava's condition. Luckily there was nothing which could not be remedied with few days of rest and food. Anu had to go back to College but he received daily reports on her health. She was as good as new within ten days.

Queen Saroja Devi cleared the financial affairs of Mangal Sinh and gifted him several acres of land and a decent house in the village.

Prince Nirmal Sinh officially assumed the title of Crown Prince. His mother gifted Anu with a modest bungalow on the out skirts of city of Surat. Anu left College hostels and shifted to the new house. He expected that Fulava would now come to see him more frequently and may be, allow him to fuck her.

But for some reason or other she could not come for more than a couple of times. There again they could not go beyond some kissing and light petting, fucking remaining a far cry. The waiting period proved to be a torture to both of them.

They were married within a month, next day after his final test for graduation.

Eventually the much awaited night came up.

The day had been hectic, what with being invited to lunch and to dinner, friends and guests coming and going, some religious ceremonies and visit to some of the temples. Despite these Fulava remained foremost on Anupam's mind. Again and again he reminisced their encounters and fantasized as to what he would do to night. He remembered the wonderful feel of her soft body in his arms, of her firm breasts on his chest and her delicious lips on his lips and his lund started stirring. By evening he was so perked up that he himself was scared of his blinding passion and had 'relieved' himself twice to dampen his ardor. His lund proved to be rebellious. It remained semi erect when not fully erect.

Fulava was no better off. Her Prince was not away from her thoughts for a second. As if her own memories of past and fantasies of the future were not enough to keep her vulva wet and swollen some of her nearest friends were bent upon informing her in no unclear words as to what her Prince was likely to do to her and how she should surrender herself in his arms to night. Added to that was the fear of unknown, of pain of first entry of the lund in her chut and the perpetual question of every bride: would she be able to please her beloved? She had not forgotten the feel of his fingers on her breasts, of his tongue on her lips. Her palms still tingled on remembering the feel of his hard lund in her hands. Much against her wish her chut continued getting suffused and salivating in spite of several washings.

At long last it was evening time. The beautician claimed her for full two hours. She was then led to their bedroom by few of her cousins and closest friends all giggling and laughing.

The room was large and lavishly decorated, thanks to Crown Prince Nirmal Sinh. There were flowers all around. The bed was big enough for four adults covered with satin bed sheet, strewn liberally with red rose petals. There was usual furniture and soft lights. A French door led to a small balcony outside. Similar small door on the other side opened into a palatial bathroom replete with all modern equipments.

The unique feature of the room however was the presence of mirrors; mirrors every where including the ceiling above the bed. No matter where you were you would see yourself reflected. The purpose was obvious.

That is where Anu found her when he in turn was escorted by the same group of rowdy females. He closed the door in their faces, locked it and turned around to face Fulava.

His heart missed several beats. She looked so ravishingly beautiful sitting demurely dressed in choli ghaghari of white silk with covering of saffron colored transparent odhani. Besides the traditional menhdi on her hands and feet she had mangal sutra in the neck, bengals on the wrists and anklets at the ankles. A thick strand of mogra flowers was braided in her hair. This appeared to be Fulava entirely different from whom he had seen before. Was she the one whom he was going to fuck? His lund which was already half erect jumped instantly to full attention.

He was no less handsome. He was lean five feet eight weighing 160 pounds. He had deep wide chest ad slim waist. His limbs were muscular befitting a soccer player. His face had chiseled features with black eyes and black hair. Elegantly dressed in kurta pajamas he looked a Prince to a T. Fulava's heart raced and she felt weak in her legs.

Upon entering the room he took a coupe of steps towards the bed and stopped. Fulava was sitting with downcast eyes. Anu stared at her till she lifted her gaze to meet his eyes. Then he smiled and spread his arms.

Despite her shyness Fulava hurriedly got off the bed and ran smack in his arms. Throwing her arms around his chest she hugged him tightly, flattening her breasts on his chest. He gathered her with his hands on her waist. Nuzzling his head on her shoulder he whispered in her ear, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Her heart swelled of love. With a voice weak with excitement she said, "I love you too, my Prince."

Feeling of her soft pliable body in his arms awakened his lund. Her vulva also started getting engorged and wet. She could feel his hardening cock on her tummy and involuntarily her pelvis grinded against it.

Goose bumps erupted all over Fulava's body. She turned her face up, eyes closed and lips quivering. From her waist one of Anu's arm went up between her shoulders the other descended to her rounded buttocks and pulled her closer. Holding her firmly Anu lowered his head to kiss her. He breathed in her fragrant breath and just touched lips with the lips.

It was a brief kiss but very intoxicating one. Fine tremors coursed through her body. His lund stepped up to next higher level of arousal.

Anu felt a strong urge to throw this bride of his flat on the bed, lift up her ghaghari and simply ravish her by ramming his aching lund in her luscious chut. Remembering that she was a virgin with a tight chut Anu held himself and decided to go easy.

To allay her fears, if any, he whispered in her ear, "Don't be afraid, my Dove, I will be very gentle in fuck....no no,...in making love to you. Remember, I promised you not to fuck you before marriage? Have I kept my promise?"

Fulava looked up into his eyes and said, "Yes, my dear."

" Now that we are married you will allow me to f.... er....make love to you, won't you?"

She surely would, she was eager and ready. But there was something comical in the way he asked her or in the words he used that made her feel funny. Fulava could not help but burst out into peals of laughter. Covering her mouth with her fingers she looked up to him with a sparkle of mischief in her eyes and shook her head.

Anu was astonished. Did she say no? He smiled and asked again, "No? Did you say no?"

Giggling behind her fingers she averted her face and said, "Yes, I said no." Playfully she put out her hand and gave his erection a quick squeeze.

From the glint in her eyes and her blatant gesture Anu knew that she did not mean what she said, being in playful mood. He however did not want to play games; he wanted to fuck, and fuck quickly. With an effort he controlled his urge and joined the game to please his beloved Fulava.

Showing mock anger on his face he said in menacing voice, "Girlie, you have not seen the wrath of my fury. Let me remind you that it is your wifely duty to submit yourselves to me your lawfully wedded husband. If you don't do it willingly, I will take you by force."

That was what Fulava wanted, being taken, being molested, being fucked with or without force. But she continued with the game and shook off his hands when he tried to touch her face. Tweaking his nose she countered, "You dare not."

Anu said in a voice gruff with excitement, "I will show you." and grabbed her by her shoulders. She shook his hands off. He tried again and she shook off again. Little skirmish ensued, he trying to catch her, she trying to escape. Both were laughing and giggling. Anu could easily have subdued her and for a while he thought of over powering this delicate girl, spreading her thighs and ramming his lund up her chut. But his heart said no and sanity prevailed. He allowed her to play the game of 'hard to get'.

They were standing with her back towards the bed, He walked her backwards till her knees touched the bed. Suddenly he gave her a powerful shove and threw her flying on the bed with her legs high and wide in the air. She landed unceremoniously on her back with her ghaghari almost to her waist exposing her smooth white thighs and vulva in between.

Before she could recover from the shock Anu threw himself on her pinning her with his weight. She writhed and thrashed with all her might trying to throw him off. She did not gain anything. The struggle only led to further widening of her legs, further riding up of her ghaghari and further unveiling of her vulva.

Anu caught her wrists and pulled her arms above her head gripping the head in between the upper arms, settling at the same time in the cradle of her open thighs. His pelvis pressed against hers. He rocked it pushing his erection in the crack of her wet and swollen pussy. Waves of sweet tingling sensations burst forth from her vulva to spread all through her body. Her struggle lost the wind and she melted as her excitement escalated.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers
12