Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
They fuck to no end.
5.4k words
4.67
27.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

(All the characters in this story are aged 18 or more)

Anupam walked out of the bathroom.

He was stark naked. Fulava saw him walking to her, his soft penis undulating like a pendulum.. Her heart swelled with riotous emotions of love, lust, pride and respect.

"This is my Prince. How handsome he looks. And he loves me," she mused.

She was mesmerized by his wilted lund. She thought, "Is this the wonderful wand which had entered my belly from below and transformed me from a girl to a woman? Oh, the pain it gave? And the subsequent ecstasy? Will it be as delightful again? How would it feel in my mouth? "

As if reading her thoughts Anu asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Fulava nodded in affirmative. She said, "Looks so innocent."

"You can touch it and play with it if you like."

Gingerly Fulava picked up the soft penis with her fingertips and immediately felt it jump. She almost dropped it. She remembered the feel of his thick, erect cock on which Anu had taught her hand job on that memorable morning. This penis felt so different. But wait a minute, it was getting filled up, getting thicker and harder by the second. Within no time the lund was fully erect jerking every few seconds and oozing out love juice from its slit.

Once the after effects of orgasm subsided Fulava was again assailed by a wave of shyness. Anu knew this from the way she was blushing and cringing. He decided not to make haste this time. He gently gathered her in his arms and sat reclining on the bed taking her in his lap. He tried to touch the breast but she held his wrist and removed his hand.

Anu turned her face and kissed her sweet lips. Fulava kissed back and soon the kiss became a torrid affair, each mouth trying to 'eat' the other. Having a bigger mouth Anu was at an advantage. He captured her entire mouth between his lips and sucked on it. When she opened her mouth and put out her tongue it went straight into his mouth. Holding her tongue and both of her lips entrapped in his mouth he sucked on them and caressed them with the tip of his tongue. He nibbled at her lips and ran his tongue on them from one corner of her mouth to the other. At last he let go her mouth but as soon as her lips came out he forced his tongue into her mouth. Waves after waves of sweet tingling burst out from her mouth, coursed through her whole body and settled in the clitoris.

When the kiss was broken for breathing her eyes were closed. Her lips wet with saliva and swollen due to sucking were quivering. Her breathing was fast and shallow.

Seeing her intoxicated with desire Anu started disrobing his lovely bride. He removed pins from her hair to release the odhani. That done he unveiled her head and shoulders pushing odhani down to her waist. Lastly he pulled out the pallu from the waistband of the ghaghari and removed the garment entirely. That left Fulava clad only in choli and ghaghari. Turning her around Anu pointed out their image in the mirror on the wall.

One look at the mirror and she cringed out of shyness. Instantly she covered her chest with her arms, not without a reason. The choli was more revealing than concealing. It was a miniscule blouse with plunging neckline and no back, It was held in place by the sleeves and three pairs of strings tied on the back across the midline. Fulava's breasts were of medium size yet most of them were seen spilling out from the low cut choli. Besides the cloth was very thin and the nipples, though small in size were clearly outlined. The ghaghari was a pleated petticoat, again of silk, tied so low that almost all of her flat tummy was exposed. Its hem reached half way between knee and ankle. She was looking extremely sexy in that outfit.

While Anu was busy in dealing with her dress Fulava was attending to his lund. Holding it in her fist she was squeezing gently and stroking him slowly. The lund was fully erect with foreskin partially rolled up over the red glistening head. The shaft was jerking every few seconds getting harder and harder. Feeling of the hot and hard lund in her palm caused her pussy tingle and spew out more love juice. Her clitoris throbbed and chut fluttered.

A tug of war was raging in the heart of Fulava between desire and modesty. Her mounting passions gave her courage to take active part in their foreplay while the shyness held her off. As a result one moment she would be wantonly stroking the lund while next moment she would drop the lund and put up her hands to cover her breasts.

Anu, no less excited than Fulava relentlessly continued undressing his bride. He reached behind her and untied the three strings holding the choli. Then he gently pushed her down flat on the bed and kissed her mouth, neck and exposed parts of her boobs. Goose bumps burst out on Fulava's body. She held his head and pulled him up from her breast to her mouth. While kissing the mouth Anu lifted the choli from her chest and exposed her magnificent breasts.

When the kiss was broken he sat up and looked at her breasts. He was stunned at what he saw. For a while he forgot to touch one. All he could utter was, "Oh my God, oh my God."

Fulava had young breasts of a teenager, small, round and firm. Sitting high on her chest each was crowned by a well-demarcated pink areola of two inches diameter with a small dainty nipple in the center. Both, the nipples and areolas were puffed up due to excitement. The skin over the rest of the breast was velvet smooth and transparent. Ordinarily soft and pliable, her boobs were now engorged to resilient firmness. They had become very sensitive too.

For some time he did not know what to do with such beautiful breasts. He was tempted to grab them and squeeze them but he held himself being scared of hurting her. At last he made a cone of his fingers and put it on one breast, only the tips touching the base of the mould. He ran the fingers from the base to the peak where they converged over the nipple, which was waiting. Taking it between fingers he gave it a gentle squeeze and a tug. The nipple puckered into a hard nubbin. He then caressed the other breast in the same way.

Fulava burst out goose bumps all over her body. Delightful thrills started from the nipple, spread all over and finally settled in her pussy making it more swollen and wet. The clitoris stiffened and thickened.

Anu stroked the breasts while she kissed his mouth. Then he caught the breast in his palm, squeezed gently and moved it over her chest wall. Bending down he took the other nipple between his lips and nibbled on it. He ran his tongue over the areola and sucked on it taking it in the mouth. Fulava writhed out of excitation and pressed his head on to her breast.

When Fulava had enough and could not tolerate his lips on her sensitive nipples she pulled him up for French kiss. Anu's hand went to her knee and started caressing it through ghaghari. As his hand moved up and down her thigh the ghaghari started shifting upwards baring more and more of her shapely legs. However, he could not go higher than middle of her thighs because as soon as Fulava felt his fingers on her bare legs she cross clamped her thighs trapping the ghaghari in between them.

He tried to open her thighs but failed. He then came back to her tummy. With the flat of his hand he felt the smooth skin covering the firm muscles. When his fingers touched her belly button she jumped up and said, "It tickles. Please don't touch me there."

That gave him the clue. He ran his forefinger along the length of her lower lip and entered her mouth. He played inside the mouth for some time and then took the finger to her belly button. He wetted it with her saliva and ran the finger in and around.

That was too much for Fulava. She felt tickled and jumped and writhed and bucked and forgot about her thighs. Anu was waiting for this opportunity. He pushed his hand under the ghaghari and between her thighs.

The touch of his fingers on the bare thigh was like magic to Fulava. Shivers ran through her body. She clenched her thighs again, trapping Anu's hand in between and tossed and turned to dislodge it. Her squirming did not help her, on the contrary the ghaghari rode up exposing more of her thighs Eventually she relented and allowed Anu to spread her legs.

Fulava relaxed and accepted the inevitable, feeling weak with excitement. With gentle pressure Anu was able to coax her thighs apart. He straightened her legs and ran his fingers up and down her smooth thighs sliding her ghaghari further upwards. He in the end sat up and lifted up the ghaghari right up to her waist baring both of her legs, her bhos and her tummy. Fulava covered her vulva with her hands.

Anu marveled at what he saw. Her fair skinned smooth thighs were heavy and rounded. They were touching each other from her knees below to her pussy above. With her legs straightened only a part of her pussy was visible. Her high mons veneris was covered with dense growth of black silky hair extending down over the outer sides of her major labia. The labia were thick and swollen and in close contact with each other along the central slit. Only an inch of the slit was visible and it was glistening with the love juice.

Unhurriedly he untied her ghaghari and pulled it down her legs. The more he saw of her sexy body , the more he was excited. The awareness that her Prince found her body so exciting was equally exciting for Fulava. So, when he lifted her legs she wantonly opened them wide baring her bhos for him to see. Once again he was amazed at what he saw.

Fulava was fair skinned but her bhos was darkish in color. Size wise it was a small pussy of a teenager. Its central slit was not more than three inches long. The cushiony big labia were thick and covered with dense springy black hair on the outer sides. They were swollen, wet, pink and ready to receive a cock. Gingerly Anu ran his fingers along the short length of her labia and then gently parted them. He was fascinated to see the short crack shining pink and wet with her love juices. The slit usually shallow appeared deep due to swollen labia on its two sides. He could see the thick engorged clitoris at the front end of the slit.

The theoretical knowledge gained by reading books came handy to him. He knew without doubt what to do to pleasure his lady love.

He shifted her so that her hips came to lie at the edge of the bed. Sitting on the floor between her legs he supported them on his shoulders. Fulava did not know what he was up to, but then she was excited beyond protest.

Reverently Anu caressed her bhos with the tip of his fingers going from front to back on one side and from back to front on the other. Parting the big lips he found the clitoris. It was already engorged thick and wet with love juice. Her vulva was small but her clitoris was that of an adult woman. He caressed the pleasure point by running the finger up and down along its small shaft. He pushed up its hood to expose its cherry like head. Fulava could not tolerate his touch on the clitoris. She squirmed and jumped and shook his hand away.

Leaving the clitoris alone Anu wetted three of his fingers in her love juice and introduced them one after other in her chut, being carerful not to touch hymeneal wound. The fingers were clamped by her contracting internal muscles. Anu pushed them in to the fullest and pulled out only to repeat the cycle. Finger fucking took her right to the edge of an orgasm.

So when Anu stuck his mouth on her vulva and took the clitoris between his lips Fulava was swept into one more orgasm. For full thirty seconds her whole body was suffused in pure ecstasy. Her vagina, however continued throbbing long after the tide receded.

Looking at his lady love in the throes of ecstasy was very erotic for Anu. His lund which had softened after ejaculation lifted his head again. By the time Anu got up from the floor and wrapped her legs around his waist it was majestically erect and ready to enter chut again.

Anu however waited, holding and rubbing his lund. He said, "Are you alright dear?"

"What did you do Pyare? So much pleasure! Can we do it again?"

"Yes dear, we can and we will. You let me know the moment you feel slightest pain."

"If you are going to enter me again I would like to see you doing it."

Anu scooted her upwards and put a couple of pillows under her head and shoulders. She could then see her pussy between her thighs. She saw Anu taking position with his rampant lund in his hand directed towards her vulva. He advanced and nudged the vulva with the blunt head of his cock. He did not have to search for the mouth of her vagina; he knew where to find it. Parting the bigger cunt lips he engaged the cock head in the mouth of her chut. With slow smooth motion he advanced his lund into her eager vagina. Fulava looked on with fascination his whole length disappearing inside her chut; she did not feel slightest discomfort.

Having buried his lund in Fulava's chut Anu stopped moving for a while, both of them savoring the taste of a thick lund in a tight chut. After few minutes during which his mouth was busy on her mouth, he pulled out a couple of inches of the lund and slowly sunk back in. If Fulava felt any pain she did not give any indication. Emboldened Anu pulled out about half of his lund and gently pushed in. Her vagina gave a soft squeeze. No pain yet.

Without his conscious effort his pelvis picked up the rhythm of undulating backwards and forwards causing his lund go in and come out of her chut. Her chut was responding by gently squeezing the lund. In fact, Anu felt as if his lund was gripped in a fist and was getting a hand job, only better.

His entire lund and her whole bhos and chut were all drenched in their combined love juices. The lund could easily slide in and out of the chut. However the chut was so narrow that the foreskin and the skin over the shaft were getting forcibly pulled up at the time of penetration. This left the sensitive cock head bare to rub against the vaginal walls. The same foreskin and the skin on the shaft were pulled down like a shirtsleeve when the lund was withdrawn. It felt like her vagina giving him a hand job. Every movement of the lund sparked a thrill, which spread all over his body giving him fine shivers.

While his lund was busy drilling her chut his mouth and hands were not sitting idle. Self-experimentation had taught them some tricks of kissing and they were practicing them. At any time one's tongue was sure to be found inside the mouth of the other caressing the inner smooth skin, teeth and palate. There was free flow of spittle as much as if not more than the flow of their love juices. Both had learned to fuck the other's mouth with the tongue made stiff like lund. They nibbled, licked, sucked and bit whatever place they could reach.

Their hands could not get enough of each other. Fulava's breasts were heavy with engorgement. Her nipples were sore from assault of Anu's mouth and fingers and were in a state of perpetual erection. The areolas were puffier than before. Anu was handling her breasts with love and care but at times was carried away in excitation when unknowingly he would maul her tender breasts like his enemies.

Fulava on her part simply loved his hands on her breasts, lips on her nipples and finger on her clitoris. Early during fucking when the wound in her pussy was fresh and she did not know how to handle the lund to her best enjoyment, she was shy of moving her pelvis. As the lund went on foraging her chut her whole bhos started tingling, her clitoris generated waves upon waves of sweet thrills which spread all over her body and her hips learned movements that brought her clitoris in direct contact with his plunging penis. Her hips jerked backwards and forwards, up and down, right and left, gyrated, swung and bucked without restrain.. At times Anu had hard time staying in saddle. A couple of times the lund was dislodged from the chut. Fulava then had frantically searched for it and brought it on the right tract.

As their excitement escalated and passion piled up they appeared to be engaged in sort of a duel ; and duel it was, each opponent striving to give maximum pleasure to the other. Both had thrown to winds the caution of sustaining injury. They simply fucked on, moaning and grunting with Aaahs, Uuhhs. Siiiisis. Uuiiis and such.

It was Fulava who was swept into an orgasm first. Suddenly she was engulfed by the wave upon wave in the sea of pure bliss. She convulsed from head to toe, became stiff for few seconds and then relaxed completely. Her eyes got winched and saliva drooled out from her mouth. Her chut went into a prolonged series of strong spasms accompanied by jerking and stiffening of the clitoris. It appeared that she had passed out.

Anu was scared. He stopped moving with his lund almost out of the chut. He tapped her cheeks and asked, 'Are you alright my dear?' His heart sank when Fulava did not respond. He kissed her shook her head and repeated the question. This time Fulava moved a little and opened her eyes. She looked around with dazed eyes. Anu breathed easy and almost cried out of relief. He continued caressing her face kissing in between and asking, "Are you alright, dear?" He was still joined with Fulava but his lund had started wilting.

Fulava took a couple of minutes to orient herself. Then she asked, "What happened to me? Oh Pyare, I almost died. The pleasure was so intense. My love, is this what they call orgasm?"

"I think so."

"You did not have the orgasm, did you? I can feel your lund in my chut only it is getting soft fast. What will you do?"

Anu did not know what to do and said so. However, he tried to fuck with semi erect cock. The shaft bent, buckled but went in for an inch or so. Fulava's pussy had become supersensitive due to orgasm; it could not tolerate slight movement of the lund, soft or hard. It strongly contracted and squeezed the cock head. The lund throbbed and started getting hard again.

Anu was very much in saddle now fucking slow and steady. He asked Fulava to keep her legs closed and straight. He spread his thighs and stroked them on her smooth ones. His lund reached a higher degree of hardness while her clitoris started throbbing once again. In this position he could not push the whole length of his lund in her chut; only half could go in but the lund was in constant contact with the clitoris stimulating it with each movement in and out of her chut. Soon her hips started swaying and jerking and his lund started uncontrollable throbbing, a prelude to an orgasm. He increased the speed and depth of his strokes.

At the last moment Fulava spread her thighs widest and allowed him free rein of movements. In his frenzy he pounded her vulva mercilessly and climaxed with a loud AAAHHHH. His body convulsed crushing Fulava in his arms. He pressed in his lund and released five to six jets of thick semen inside her chut, each jet being accompanied by an exquisite thrill rising from whole of his lund and spreading all over his body.

Feeling a powerful thick lund jerking in her vagina was strong enough to give her a second orgasm. Her chut contracted and milked the lund like her fist.

Anu smothered her with thousand kisses. She relaxed completely. Moving his elbows and knees she made him fully lie down on her. His weight was feeling so good that she held on him when he tried to get off her. Her hands lovingly caressed his broad back. For several minutes they enjoyed the post-coital intimacy.

Eventually Anu lifted himself on his extended arms and kissed her mouth, Fulava was assailed by a sudden wave of shyness. She closed her eyes till Anu lifted his pelvis from hers and pulled out his limp cock. A quantity of thick semen gushed out of her chut, there was no blood this time. She pressed her bunched ghaghari on her vulva to receive it. She sat up and with a corner of her odhani wiped clean his cum stained cock.

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers
12