Prince Bonir Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamila began to spin very rapidly, and at the height of the spin let the fifth veil go. It floated towards me briefly before wafting towards the ground. When it ceased obscuring my view, Kamila was standing still, one arm over her head, one arm pointed downward, and writhing her hips in impossible directions. She still wore a top like the "bikini" top worn by Minoan athletes, with colorful gold fabric covering her breasts and thin straps holding it in place. There was also a line of short fringe all along the underside of it which swayed as she danced, accentuating her movements. She made it look smooth, almost effortless, and yet the rippling of the muscles of her midsection belied just how much athletic ability this dance really took to perform. My erection was quite pleased to have Eve attending to it.

The sixth veil was wrapped around her waist. As she unwrapped it, she entwined it about her arms, so that the veil became like an extension of them. As she twirled, they streamed behind her, creating almost a full arc around her. Another surprise; the pants she wore did not cover her legs, but more like sheathed them at the sides; the fabric was not gathered in the front or the back. When the veil was over them, it had kept the two halves together, but now as she danced her legs peered out from its sheer veiling, from her ankles to just below her hips, where solid fabric matching her top covered her pelvis and kept the whole thing together. My own loins stretched towards the spectacle; had Eve not been stroking me under the table, the wine I had been drinking might have prevented me from keeping my seat.

The music slowed. She let the sixth veil go, and now slunk closer to my table, teasingly toying with the final veil—the one covering her face. The music did not end, however, when she deposited the seventh veil upon my table. She continued dancing, and what little she still wore accentuated its eroticism. Still dancing, she ceased clashing the cymbals for a minute, and reached behind herself. She twirling around towards my table, and next thing I new, she had deposited her top beside the veil and now danced completely topless. "Oh..." Eve commented proudly, "she had told us she wasn't comfortable doing that. Perhaps seeing what the others had done made her change her mind."

"I'm quite glad she did," I whispered back, and I meant it. She was doing some kind of thing where she bent over backwards, then without help of her hand she straightened herself from the ribs up. The move was made so much more enticing when I could watch her free breasts writhing along with the rest of her. I could not look away had I wanted to.

She continued to dance, and I continued to stare. Eve's hand, meanwhile, increased it's pace in response to my greater turgidity. Kamila came very close to the table, bending forward with the hands straight out to the sides. She very rapidly made short twists of her torso, which made her breasts pendulate from side to side. I tried to follow the course of one of her brown nipples as it raced to and for, and could hold myself no longer. Eve reached for a napkin and used it to wipe up the souvenir I had left in her hand.

The music stopped—I think Eve had given them a signal that their mission was accomplished. Kamila bent one knee to the floor, bent the other leg in front of her, and bowed almost to the floor. "Bravo! Bravo!" I cheered, standing. Another benefit of Roman attire; even if your privates had been completely exposed when seated, merely standing up neatly covered them again. The soldiers followed my lead and stood and cheered; they were as rapt as I. I motioned for the bag of gold, and declared "I understand for the first time how Herod could have been so overcome by the dance to have been tricked into the execution of John the Baptist. By way of thanks, please accept this gift!" She came forward and graciously accepted twenty gold pieces, plus five for her accompanist.

As I sat back down, I became aware for the first time that the "witches" table was empty. "Where have the lovely ladies gone?" I asked.

"They slipped away during the dance to prepare themselves for the last part of the festivities," Eve replied.

"Oh?" I asked. How could they top what they had already done? As if in answer, as the others were serving dessert, one of the serving wenches came out with a large, open wooden box. She came and placed it on the table in front of me. It contained two dozen sheaths, all rolled and lying open-end up such that it looked like a box of blooming flowers. I turned quizzically to Eve, but she pointed me to my dessert first. And enjoying the sweets gave me just enough time to recuperate my juices for the grand finale.

--------------------

After dessert I was led downstairs, cup still in hand and being filled regularly. There was a dark hallway, with five doors closed doors along one side. As three guards wrestled my throne-chair downstairs, Eve explained the final part of the festivities. "There are five doors in this hallway," she explained, "and in each one, you will find a different experience awaiting you. As before, we shall inform you when the hourglass empties. You may at that time try a different door, or you may remain, your choice. There are signs on the doors to help you find a particular room, should you wish to revisit it."

"Outstanding!" I replied with gusto. "Then I will also offer a prize as before. 25 gold pieces to the girl who collects the most filled sheaths!" And with that, I entered the first room, whose door was marked "Culare," Latin (what else, if I was supposed to be Caesar) for "spank." Upon entering I found two kneelers had been set next to each other back-to-back so that the high sides of the kneelers faced out in either direction, forming something like an open-topped box. Bent over the top of it was Julienne, completely bare now save her slave collar, cuffs and anklets. Her ankles were chained to the bottom of one kneeler, her wrists to the bottom of the other, so that she was helpless in her bent-over position. There was a small table nearby which held a small paddle and a thin switch. The purpose here was clear.

I walked around to the front first; Julienne could barely lift her head enough to see someone standing before her there, and when she let her head fall her long dark hair obscured her face. I brushed the hair out of her eyes and smiled; she regarded me with nervousness.

"Fear not, I shall not hurt you badly," I reassured her, "but first, please help me get in the right spirit." I pulled up my robe, and then thought better of it and tossed it aside entirely. Then I brought my erection up under her chin and forced her face down onto it. I used her face for a few minutes until I was completely aroused, then pursued the intent of the experience, saying "Thanks for the implements, but I prefer to use my bare hands."

I went round to her backside, jutting up in the air and chained into place. Her skin was so very pale, save the dark patch between her legs, with just the faintest hint of pink hidden beneath. I rubbed her one buttock with my hand with some force, then gave it a slap. I did the same to the other. Already the pale skin was beginning to show a flush. There was another flush I wished to achieve, however. I switched sides again, continuing my pattern of rubbing hard and then slapping the taut rump. But now as I slapped her rump with the right hand, I reached up and under and burrowed into the dark thatch between her thighs with my left index finger. Soon I found the cleft that I sought, and stroked it with increasing intensity. Now I had her going both ways. As I rubbed her buttocks, I also rubbed her sex, creating pleasurable sensations, which I then punctuated with short bursts of pain as I smacked her again without relenting on my pressure on her cleft. Her cheeks reddened nicely, and I felt the cleft swell and dampen.

I paused for a moment to inspect my progress. Her cheeks were now blush-red. Then I gently pried with my fingers, and found her now excited cleft was almost the same shade. Excellent, I thought. I put on my first sheath and forced myself into the cleft. The tunnel I explored was quite narrow. Although I saw no blood, few men had previously been where now I was.

I immediately fell into a pattern; I would thrust into the tight space, then pull back most, but not quite all, of the way, leaving me just enough space to fondle and then spank each cheek again. Thus re-reddened, I again pushed forward and forced myself past the curtains that lay suspended before me. I was just starting to really enjoy it when the knock came at the door. I briefly toyed with ignoring it, but there were four other rooms to explore—who knew what wonders awaited me there? I could always come back for more if I wished, later.

I picked up my discarded robe and walked out in the altogether, sheath still firmly in place. I went to the next door down while Jauffrey took my place in the first room. The sign on this door said "Constringo," Latin for tied down or restrained. Entering, I found a straw-stuffed mattress on the floor, with Galen lying upon it. Her arms were chained to its top corners and her ankles to the bottom corners of the mattress, leaving her unable to move and in a completely open position. When first I entered, Eve was kneeling with her face between Galen's open thighs, and I quickly realized she was trying to ensure that Galen was prepared for penetration when her first "suitor" arrived. That was very thoughtful of Eve, especially since I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into those meaty breasts.

"Is she ready?" I asked.

"She is at your command," Eve answered, rising. I caught Eve briefly as she left the room, kissing her quickly, smelling Galen's juices on her face. Then I turned to the mattress, nearly jumping onto and immediately plunging into Galen, then turning my attention to her pale, pink-tipped mountains. I slipped into and out of her absent-mindedly while I again reveled in her breasts—at times forgetting to keep thrusting, only to catch myself and pick up the slack with a burst of intense fornication. At one point I pinched a nipple between my teeth to see just how far I could stretch it. She winced slightly, so I let it go, then thrust with increased vigor. She closed her eyes and tilted back her head, framed as it was by the flame red of her hair. She may not have been as skilled as the others with her tongue, but here where she could let her God-given gifts do what they were intended to do, she was astounding. Then I noticed the ripples that echoed across her breasts in response to every penetration, especially when they came in rapid succession—had the knock not come at the door just then, I would not have made it to the third room.

The third room was marked "Duo," Latin for two or pair. Aptly, it contained not one but two residents, Arla and Sarah. They too had a straw mattress, and both of them had long chains attached to their collars and connected to a pole set just above the mattress. When I came in, they were facing opposite directions, each with her face buried between the other's thighs. Hearing me come in, though, they quickly turned their attention to tag-teaming me.

They made a good pair. Arla had brown hair and decently large (though no comparison to Galen) breasts, Sarah was tall, lean and fair. The urged me to lie on my back, at which time Sarah took me into her mouth while Arla first fed me her breasts, then allowed me to taste her musky pungency. It was nice to be able to lay there and let the women do the work, but thanks to Eve and Arianna, a threesome was not as new and exciting an experience as the first two rooms had been. I predicted that they would do very well, however, with my less experienced guards.

When the knock came, I moved on to the fourth door, which was marked "Natis"—a Latin word for buttocks or backside. I expected it would be Helena, for I was certain that as before Maris had left herself for last. Whether or not it would be the best—I was game to finding out.

It was going to be hard to top Helena, however. There was a heavy table in the middle of the room. Helena, naked as all of them now were, was bend over the table. Her wrists were bound together, and they in turn were fastened somewhere beneath the table. Thus, true to the sign, Helena's bare rump was the feature in this room. Eve was standing over it—I wondered where she had gone after leaving Galen's room—and doing something, I wasn't quite sure what. As I approached, I saw that she had a finely fluted wine bottle, which she was gently coaxing into the smaller of the orifices there, trying to stretch it to accommodate a different sort of insertion. There was a small table next to Eve; I had dismissed the jar upon it as some sort of beverage at first, but realized that it held an oil to help reduce chafing friction when penetrating an area that could not lubricate itself. I had heard of so-called "Greek style" lovemaking of course, but hadn't ever seriously considered asking either of my lovely concubines to try it. It seemed I would be getting my chance nonetheless.

"Rub the oil into the sheath, my lord," Eve said, still concentrating on her task but somehow knowing it would be me. "I think she will be ready when you are." I oiled myself until the sheath slid easily between my fingers, then walked up to Eve's shoulder. She tested the sheath herself, then looked up and gave me a big, knowing smile. Pulling the bottle out, she backed away, and before the hole could close itself too tightly for me to enter, I pushed into her backside.

It was interesting.

The tight muscle, trying to close and expel me, provided exquisite sensations as it squeezed my phallus. But once past the tight sphincter, I could barely feel anything at all (especially wearing the sheath). Helena did her best to remain relaxed in response to my probing. I turned to make a sly comment to Eve about trying this with her someday, but she had silently left the room. I could only imagine that I would see her in five minutes, helping prepare Maris in Room five.

My time with Helena seemed to pass twice as quickly as it had in the others. I think perhaps it was because I knew well what I was doing in the other rooms, whereas I was still learning on the job about "going Greek." Again I seriously considered ignoring the knock, but then I pictured Maris waiting in the next room, doing her best to save the best for last. After organizing this wonderful orgy on my behalf, I owed her the chance to do just that.

The sign on the last door read "Servus," Latin for slave. I rather liked the sound of that already. I reached for the door, only to have it open by itself as Eve excused herself. "I knew I'd find you here," I remarked.

"I think you'll like what's inside," she replied with a wink. She was right, of course.

There was another large table in this room. Whereas Helena had been chained face-down, Maris lay on her back. Her wrists were both chained to their corresponding ankles, forcing her bent knees far apart. She was carefully positioned so that her pelvis lined up exactly with the edge of the table. With all of the hair neatly removed from between her thighs, there were no barriers to her sex, already flush pink thanks to Eve's preparation.

I smiled warmly at Maris as I pushed myself past her curtain and accepted her offering. She did not smile back, but rather watched me intently. It made me a little self-conscious at first; it seemed like she did not even want to blink lest she miss something. I stopped thrusting for a moment lest something was wrong, but her response was to try to push herself her pelvis out and onto me. Clearly she wished that I continue, so I thrust again. The corners of her mouth upturned just for a second, but the eyes never stopped searching me.

I pushed myself right up against her and reaching as far as I could into her. She responded by trying to squeeze me, to push back and help me reach new depths. Suddenly I remembered the first time she had pleasured me, back in the dungeon at Castle Averic, and it clicked—she was staring at me thus because she was so intent on pleasing me. She was watching my face for any sign of what I liked, so that she could do more of that. With that I relaxed, and feel into a natural rhythm. Her breasts recoiled enticingly with every stroke; I reached and held one to feel it rebounding from my thrusting. I peeked at Maris' face and found it still peering at me intently, only now it appeared erotic rather than threatening. I felt her lift her shoulder slightly to bring the breast I was touching closer to my hand, and I felt her try to part her thighs even wider than they were. I found myself responding favorably to Maris' singleness of purpose—indeed, who could not? The pace of my strokes increased.

I met Maris' gaze—she really was beautiful. Her golden hair lay around her like a crown; I let go of her breast and gently touched her cheek. She responded by turning her head slightly, watching me all the while, and sucking my thumb—not as a child sucks a thumb, mind you, but as if my thumb were my phallus. She caressed it and stoked it with her tongue—I was surprised how her attention to my thumb heightened the pleasure I felt at the other end. Then it was her face—even more so than the eyes, the look on her face as she sucked my thumb made me feel like the only thing in the world that she wanted was for me to climax inside of her. I blinked for a second, looked again at her beautiful face, then down to her breasts, and decided I could comply.

It caught her off-guard for but a moment; I moved my hands so they were next to the small of her waist and adjusted myself so that rather than stroking with horizontal strokes, I was now penetrating her from a slightly downwards angle. And once I was stably situated, I redoubled my speed and thrust for all I was worth. Maris recovered quickly; she did her best to try to lift her pelvis back towards me on every upstroke, and parting herself widely on every downstroke. The force of my lust was pushing her slowly across the table; she hooked her toes onto the edge of the table and did her best to pull herself back towards me in-between strokes. And all the while, her eyes gazed at me, trying to see if there was anything else she could that would bring me pleasure. Of course there wasn't—there was not a single thing humanly possible that could have brought me pleasure more effectively than what she was doing at that moment. And as a result, at that very moment my thrusting came to fruition.

I walked around to the side of the table. Perhaps I shouldn't have done this, but I bent over Maris and tongue-kissed her. This would quite possibly be the most pleasurably night of my life, and it was all her brainchild. The knock on the door quite possibly saved me from doing something that I might have later regretted. I left my filled sheath at the far edge of the table and retreated to the throne-chair in the hall. Score one for Maris.

----------------------

After a rest, I went back in with Helena in the "Natis" room, and ignored all knocks at the door until I rewarded her with a filled sheath. I think that the experience she offered was a little too exotic for the others, however, for in the end (no pun intended) that was the only full sheath she turned in. After my second visit to Helena, unfortunately, I was finished. I sat in my throne at the head of the hall as the other men moved from one door to another, but even though Eve sat in my lap and allowed me to happily play with and kiss her breasts, her nipples were the only things that became erect as a result. I just didn't have anything left to give, so to speak. So I just sat there, playing with Eve, and waiting for the final tallies to come in.