Prince Gyllen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

"Oh...do I have to show my...penis?"

"Uh...yeah. That's how sex works. What do they teach ya in prince school?" Gyllen hesitantly pulled his gown up over his head, lifting his hair and letting it fall again over his face and shoulders once he fitted his head through the neck hole before discarding it onto the floor next to Min's own clothes. Now standing in his PJ's, he was even more reluctant to pull down his bottoms in front of the waiting goblin.

"I can't...it's too embarrassing..." He whispered to her, removing his hands where they were.

"Aw, do ya need big sis Min to help you~?" She jeered.

"Stop teasing me...!" Gyllen whined.

"Get over here, ya big baby." Min crawled towards the prince and grabbed onto Gyllen's waistband and yanked down his sleepwear. His cock sprung up and bounced once as it was released from its clothy confines, almost smacking the lustful goblin in the face from the speed it jumped. Gyllen swallowed in agitation as he watched Min stare at his erect dick for moment.

"D-do you like it?" Gyllen asked nervously, breaking the silence.

"Not gonna lie...I was expectin' it to be smaller." Min answered.

"Uh...thanks?" The prince was unsure if she meant that as a compliment.

Min lay herself back onto the bed, resuming her previous position. Gyllen knelt in between her parted legs and aimed his meat stick towards her hungry snatch. Touching lightly onto the damp orifice that eagerly awaited him. Min bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

"Ready to say goodbye to yer virginity?"

"I think so..." Gyllen said, putting his hands on her little knees.

"Just move yer hips forward."

"Like this...?" Gyllen put some pressure on his body up against Min's and...pop! His glans had entered into the hot cave that his finger was previously exploring. It was nothing like he ever felt before as he pushed in further, filling up Min's insides as it probed deeper and deeper with Min taking deep and heavy breaths. The vaginal walls clamped down on Gyllen's dick when he reached all the way into Min, their two heated bodies now touching.

"Yes...very good..." Min purred between the cute noises she was making with her mouth. "Jus' keep doin' that over again." Gyllen nodded and pulled all the way back and back down again, repeating his motions but getting faster and faster each time. The sweat beads flew from his body and landed onto Min's own perspiring figure, the two making sexual groans in unison with the old wooden bed creaking as they shifted. It was a miracle the guards did not hear anything! Gyllen suddenly grasped hold of the cloth on Min's chest and savagely tugged it off, letting her boobs be free to bounce with each thrust.

"Takin' charge now, eh?" Min said. Gyllen did not reply but instead took his hands away from her legs and squashed the palms on his hands into the goblin's tits, kneading them into her body. Min was stunned at this sudden aggression but soon found pleasure in her chest getting ravaged by large human hands. With her legs unconstrained, Min held them partially around Gyllen's hips as far as she could, given how short they were. She took her left hand and moved it past Gyllen's arms and down her stomach until she reached her clitoris, vigorously rubbing on it with her middle and ring fingers. Gyllen switched from groping Min's breasts to lightly pinching on her dark green nipples between his finger and thumb. Min winced moderately but otherwise loved the feeling of her nips getting pulled and twisted. Gyllen continued to relentlessly pound every inch of his cock into her, grunting with ecstasy until it twitched deep inside Min's pussy.

"Oh! Min! I feel like I'm about to orgasm!" The prince emitted without stopping his hips bucking or his hands fondling.

"Yeah...same here..." Min mumbled. "Just load it all inside when yer ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Oh, gods, I'm about to cum in my first vagina!" Pushing his hips in again, Gyllen's shots of semen burst from his urethra and into the goblin's womb yelling her name as he ejaculted. Min shouted loudly too as she also came when she felt the healthy amount of jizz fire into her. The prince's body spasmed as he just kept on cumming. He pulled out and rested his dick on her pube mass but it just continued to throb and shoot hard, spurting more spunk over Min's stomach, the bottom of her tits and even managing to get one stray bullet onto her face before he finally stopped with a sigh. Exhausted and panting heavily, Gyllen collapsed onto Min who struggled underneath his body weight to get free.

"Oi, Prince Pussy! Geddoff!" Min flailed around. "I can't breath!" Gyllen pushed himself back up with the cum on Min's body now rubbed off onto his pyjama top, staining it. His penis had finally gone flaccid again, covered in a mixture of pussy juice and semen.

"I'm so sorry! are you hurt?" Gyllen said with a concerned tone in his voice. His eyes travelled downwards to her cunt leaking a trickle of cream.

"I'll live." Min stretched. "How do ya feel?"

"...Not all that different really. Except more tired." Gyllen replied.

"Didja not like it?"

"N-no, it felt wonderful~! Much better than just doing it by myself." Gyllen smiled. "Was I good?"

"Not bad for a first time."

"Thank you so much for having sex with me~! Is there any way I can repay you?"

"Whoa! Slow down. I never said I was a prozzy."

"Ah! You misunderstand me. I meant as in is there anything I can do for you?"

"Hmm...How 'bout lettin' me stay in this bed for the night? It's comfy as fuck!"

"A simple request." Gyllen pulled his bottoms back up and went to go spend the night on the chair.

"Hey, where ya goin'? Don' ya wanna share?"

"You don't mind?"

"'Course not, ya twat!" Min laughed. She pulled the fluffy duvet over her naked body and patted an empty spot to indicate Gyllen to come over. The prince joined her in the bed, laying down as his blond hair sprawled over the pillow. Min snuggled up to him, resting her head on his chest. "Somebody has to keep me warm~!" Gyllen sighed. He had been relegated to a human water bottle.

"Can I ask something, Min?" The prince said.

"No."

"Why?"

"Jus' kiddin'! Go on."

"Would it be alright if...I came back to this village every once in a while...to see you...and we could...fornicate more...maybe...?" Gyllen's speech pattern was stifled, never having requested something of the sort before in his life. He just hoped he did not come off as too demanding or creepy.

"Sure, why not?"

"You really mean it?"

"Yeah, there's loadsa stuff I can teach ya."

"Thank you so much!" Gyllen embraced the goblin in his arms, almost crushing the poor thing.

"Except, I'm not actually from around here. I'm just...er...here on business." Min said, prying from Gyllen's hold.

"Oh? Where do you live then?"

"...Malmhule." Min seemed ashamed to admit it.

"Ah, the capital. What a coincidence." Remembering Min was not a human, he then said: "Wait...you don't live in the Monster District, do you?" Min nodded silently.

"Oh, my..." Now Gyllen seemed guilty. "On behalf on my ancestors, I greatly apologise for that abominable sector."

"Don't. Not like it's yer fault."

"But as a member of the royal family, I should do something about it!"

"Mind if we don' talk politics right now?"

"Yes, of course. Forgive me..."

"And stop bein' so sorry all the time!" The two held each other through the night and feel asleep together.

The next morning, the prince awakened, the fireplace and candle had both burnt out with the sunlight breaking through the window being the only source of illumination as birds tweeted in the distance. Unlike most people, Gyllen looked beautiful even when he awoke first thing in the morning. His hair was a frazzled mess yet possessed certain cute charm to its imperfection. He looked to his side to an unoccupied space and could see Min woke up earlier and left already, probably when only a few guards were still up and doing their rounds, taking her clothing with her. He bounced out from the bed and picked his own gown up from the floor. neatly folding it while he had a morning semi-erection poking out. Gyllen looked over to the little table next to the armchair and noticed a sheet of parchment with something scribbled down in messy handwriting and terrible spelling. He picked it up and examined it, trying to make out the words while still not fully woken up, deciphering it as "Marie Queen's Close, Mrs. Hertz Boarding House." Was this where she was staying? Gyllen decided to find out as soon as he got back home.

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers
12