Prince Gyllen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers

"Don't tense up. Relax." Ben consoled the prince who took a deep breath before the orc reached as far as he could go with his pointer, twisting and turning it to grease up all of the area inside. The anal walls sucked tightly on the appendage before the orc withdrew it and dolloped some more of the translucent goo ooze onto his hand, using it to oil up his penis. Ben then cupped Gyllen's royal buns with his large mitts, using his thumbs to spread apart 'Goldie's' anus and propped his dark green knob against it.

"Ah! Please be gentle!" Gyllen said as he felt the big, warm bell-end touch his lower entrance. "It's my first time taking anything in my bottom."

"Seriously? Are ya alright wiv me bein' yer first?" Ben chuckled to himself.

"Hang on, what 'bout the slime I gave ya the other day?" Min interjected before the prince could answer. "Didn' ya get shagged in the arse then or what?"

"Actually, I was the one taking charge so to speak..." Gyllen responded meekly and vaguely.

"Wow, ya actually found a bigger sub than yerself?" Min raised an eyebrow. "Colour me impressed."

"Don't worry, babe, I'll do it reeeal slow to start with." Ben assured the blonde.

"Oh, thank you very much, Mr. Ben." Gyllen replied.

"Gods, so well-mannered. Yer a real breath o' fresh air in this side o' town, Goldie!" Ben slowly moved his hips forward, not unlike how Gyllen did it with Robert only a day ago, and impaled the princely rectum.

"Oooh! This feels strange!" Gyllen whined as his back-door was broken into and gradually stuffed full. He was able to discern every inch as it travelled further into his chute. Ben thrust in and out of the cross-dresser after a decent portion of his member had been buried inside, loosening and widening his arsehole so it could accommodate his big orc cock more easily.

"Fuckin' Hel! Goldie's way tighter than Min!" Ben huffed as he shagged the femboy.

"'Cause Min takes way too many dicks up her arse all the time." Abe added with a chuckle.

"Is this jus' 'Slag Min Day' or somethin'!?" Min said, perturbed while lying on her back, awaiting for Chad to invade her cunt with his throbbing meat-stick. Gyllen was used to seeing her so cocky that it was quite humorous and vivifying for him to see her be the one annoyed for a change.

Chad grabbed Min's sides and drew her diminutive being down the bed to his hot-rod. Gyllen watched as the same vag that took his virginity gave way to the emerald dick while he was being probed himself, amazed at how a penis of that size could fit into such a small pussy, though he supposed it was far more amazing that one of similar proportions was currently pounding away up his narrow butt. Actually, Chad's cock may have been too big for even Min to take as her stomach was bulging slightly each time the cock was thrust into her although she did not appear to be in any agony. In fact, she seemed to be revelling in having her belly strained from the inside if the euphoric look on her face was anything to go by. Goblins were a surprisingly elastic people. The prince's view was soon blocked as two of the boys had knelt down before his face, sticks still solid.

"C'mon, Goldie! Don't forget us!" Dean said to Gyllen, poking his cheek with his flesh-sceptre. Gyllen took hold of their shafts as they waggled before his sapphire eyes and moved the two of them into his mouth at once, greedily stuffing his face and stretching his lips with the pair of sausages. He could feel them rub together within his moist cavern as he rolled his tongue around them.

"Oi! Don't touch cocks! It's gay!" Abe scolded Gyllen, who in turn whimpered from the intimidation.

"Gay? Didja forget? Goldie's a boy! It's pretty damn gay already!" Dean defended the prince.

"It's not gay if they're in drag! R-right...?" Abe bickered back, trying to justify his sexual insecurities. Gyllen, however, tried to respect the formidable non-human's wishes and alternated his focus on each of the phalluses, only limiting himself to having one in his young, gluttonous gob at a time.

"Are ya gonna hog 'em all to yerself, Goldie?" Min asked, apparently not satisfied with only a single man pleasing her. "I've got three hungry holes that all need feedin' for cryin' out loud!"

"Abe can go since he's too straight for this." Ben jokingly said to the goblin while still penetrating Gyllen.

"Oh, piss off!" Abe muttered before he pulled himself away from the foursome just as Gyllen had re-sheathed the orc's pole with his mouth. The prince made an audible, disappointed 'aw' of complaint. "Are ya gonna let me in or what?" Abe said once he approached the other fornicators. Min spun her finger in a circle to signal Chad to change their positioning. Chad picked Min up with his dick still deep within her pussy and swapped places with her so he was now lying on the bed and Min was on top, sticking her plump, jade buttocks out for Abe.

"Plenty a' slime now! I don' want this t' end up like last time..." Min said to Abe.

"C'mon, I was strapped for cash! I couldn't afford any." Abe said back, already starting to oil his organ. He primed himself, placing his cock between Min's arse-cheeks before thrusting forwards into her rectum. Min screamed noisily with pleasure as she was double stuffed by both strapping green gentlemen. Abe bucked his hips back and forth a few times into the other hole before saying: "Hmm...I was right...pretty loose for a goblin..."

"Oh, pipe down and fuck me!" Min sharply spoke. Abe obeyed and humped Min's bum at the same time as she ground, circled and bounced her hips on Chad. Both of her orifices being filled to the maximum. Gyllen was still astounded that such a small body could contain that much meat and still remain a gratifying to her without treading into agonizing territory. Meanwhile, Ben was gradually picking up speed as he shagged Gyllen's anus, trying his best not to hurt the golden-haired transvestite with his sex but at the same time wanting to please both himself and the blonde. Gyllen was feeling a mixture of bliss and pain from having his arse fucked and prostate stimulated for the first time as he groaned over Dean's dick within his mouth, still trying to get over his gag reflex.

Ben grunted and rammed his pelvis into Gyllen with all his might. His long, lime dick throbbed and abruptly pumped out a thick wad of his orcish seed up the prince's sphincter, way too much for Gyllen's petite figure to hold as his opening overflowed around the rim. Gyllen felt a rush of ecstasy as his companion came, groaning and lightly biting down on Dean's phallus at the other end, causing the orc to wince slightly, worried that the young male harlot was about to inadvertently feminise him. Ben pulled out from Gyllen, letting out a satisfied exhale as he unplugged the prince's back hole. The anus flexed on its own and a trickle of semen oozed out and down Gyllen's crevice, around his testes and along his inner thigh.

"That was fast..." Min commented upon seeing Ben exit from the barely legal boy. making everyone, including Gyllen, to at least murmur with a titter.

"Sh-shut up! Goldie is just way too tight! That's all!" Ben yelled as his green cheeks went a shade of red. He stormed off and sat on a stool in the corner of the room, just observing the ongoing orgy with his flaccid wiener still hanging free.

"My turn!" Dean announced, removing his erection from Gyllen's maw and quickly circling around the blonde 180 degrees, spreading the prince's arse to be met by the cummy insides. "Oh...sloppy seconds..." Dean's face quickly soured into one of disgust. By now, Gyllen pictured how trashy he must have looked with his shitter filled with baby batter and more than willing to take another load yet a silly smile formed on his lips from the image. His prick twitched with excitement from the warmth and consistency of the cum, the smell of sweat from the six of them crammed into the room and the taste of fat, orc cock lingering in his mouth.

"Just stick that monster cock inside my noble sphincter already!" The prince wanted to say, deep down in his subconscious.

"Whatsa matter, D? I loosened 'im up for ya! Pre-lubed and everything!" Ben laughed.

"Doin' this for Goldie..." Dean repeated a mantra to himself before forcing his member into the slimy orifice with a distinct squelch. "Gah! This feels weird!"

"It feels...rather odd...for me too..." Gyllen uttered between the bucks into his anus, the semen already present being churned inside as he was being fucked. The prince began to breath heavily, sweat beads dribbled down his forehead and his tongue hung loose from his open-mouthed grin. Dean bent his entire upper body over the prince with half his face placed within the blonde's soft, sweet-smelling hair. The orc reached around Gyllen's torso and cupped his non-existent breasts with his mighty hands, grinding his dick deep inside the more feminine male. Dean pinched on the prince's sensitive, pink nipples, causing the trap to make quiet, cute noises and his cock to throb even more violently, clearly on the verge of exploding any minute now. Dean moved one of his buff arms down Gyllen's perfectly slender figure, tracing his fingers around the wide waist and down to his crotch. Dean squeezed down on the prince's shaft before jerking it off. The golden-haired youth mewled, closed his eyes and bit his lower lip with his two front teeth to the point where he almost punctured his flesh.

"First time I've touch another man's thingy..." Dean commented, moving his hand back and forth just as he would do to himself on lonelier nights, making the prince's glans continuously peek out before being covered again by a layer of foreskin.

Ben watched on as his buddies fucked the human boy and goblin girl senseless, observing both of their nubile bodies being ravaged by stronger physiques from afar. It was not long until Ben's dick pulsated with life once again and extended out from his toned, deep-green body as he was considering rejoining the fun and games. Gyllen noticed this from out of the corner of his eye, salivating in his mouth from the thought and desire to be spit-roasted once more like a pig during Yule. His little heart beat with excitement when Ben stood up from his seat and walked closer towards the teen in his general direction but the orc did not stop once reaching him and passed him by to instead go to Min's group. He situated himself beside the goblin girl who proceeded to take his dick into her mouth without even a word, sealing all three of her openings with the green obelisks. Gyllen observed with stirring jealousy, barely able to see any of her aside from her short legs sticking out from all the tall men surrounding her. The prince managed to catch a glimpse of Min's eyes amidst the shuffling males. He swore they looked back and gave him a quick, cheeky wink which he interpreted as a wordless way of saying: "Bet you wish you were getting this much attention~"

"You hypocritical penis-glutton!" 'Goldie' thundered. Everybody was swiftly silenced and ceased what they were doing on the spot after the unexpected outburst. "You said I was keeping too many to myself yet now you're doing the exact same thing!"

"So blunt, Goldie." Min removed Ben's cock from her gob and gave one of her sly smirks. "And here I was thinkin' ya were relatively sweet and quiet for a hesitant slut!"

"...I'm sorry..." Gyllen instantaneously felt ashamed at himself now after Min pointed out what exactly he had devolved into on top of his own general rudeness, looking down to the floor while still on his hands and knees like a puppy who had just been told off by its master. Even Min was starting to feel some pity for poor Prince Pussy.

"H-hey! Cheer up, ya idiot! It was jus' a gag!" Min said to reassure him. "If yer really that bummed out, we can just share."

"R-really?" Gyllen perked right back up.

"Yeah, yeah. Ya don' mind bein' shared, do ya, Ben?" Min asked.

"Hel no!" Ben enthusiastically answered.

The six huddled together in the middle of the room and reorganised their arrangement. Gyllen and Min were crouched side-by-side, Dean still had his cock shoved deep into the human, the goblin was being fucked in her arsehole from behind by Abe and in her vag from underneath by Chad lying uncomfortably on the floorboards. Ben was knelt in front of the two sluts, his erection hovering between their faces.

"Go on, Gold~" Min egged the prince on. "Seein' how yer so eager t' taste Big B's willy." Gyllen gulped.

"M-many thanks..." Gyl expressed his appreciation and leaned in to suckle on Ben's dick-tip, circling his tongue around the meaty glans at the same time. Dean shifted his hips back and forth at the opposite extremity, still trying to achieve his own orgasm while servicing Gyllen's genitals with his paw to assist the newbie cock-lover into also cumming.

"Oooh, fuck, that feels good~!" Ben bellowed, brushing strands of the prince's blonde hair behind his ear. The corners of Gyllen's mouth picked up into a smile as he looked to Ben's jolly face. Min's mouth soon came in from the other side, licking her tongue downwards along the shaft until she reached the orc's sagging sack and sucked on the testicle closest to her. Abe and Chad pumped in unison inside Min's remaining openings, Chad reaching over to cop a feel on one of her green tits. As Ben caressed the goblin girl's cheek with his spare hand, Gyllen moved himself partway down on the shaft as Min moved back up until they were both about at an even level from each other's heads, turning their necks and angling their mouths so they could nibble and suck on the cock from the side, looking as though they were trying to kiss each other with a fleshy barrier blocking them. Ben found the contrasting colours between Gyllen's blue and Min's red eye colours close to one another to be oddly alluring.

"Damn! Gonna cum soon..." Dean mumbled upon seeing the human femboy and goblin woman peck on Ben's pecker. Even at this point, he still had not yet reached his top speed, drilling quicker and harder into Gyllen's messy anus and tightening his grip around the prince's prick.

"I b-believe I'm about to o-orgasm as well..." The prince stuttered, closing his eyes and making adorable coos alongside Dean's grunts and against Ben's cock.

"Same here." Min added. "How 'bout we all cum together?"

"Sounds messy...I kinda like it!" Chad said.

"Well, you all better be cummin' soon 'cause 'ere comes mine!" Dean shouted. As soon as he finished his sentence, a thick glob of semen shot out from his urethra, giving Gyllen his second creampie of the evening. Gyllen was the next to climax after his rectum was filled with more hot spunk, firing his seed onto the floor with a splatter and a satisfied squeal once his prostate had been excited enough by Dean's dick. Abe and Chad followed suit, emptying their balls into Min's butt and cunt respectively before pulling their titanic cocks out, leaving the little woman's cavities gaping with torrents of slime pouring from them. The goblin girl came too during this time, moaning enticingly as some juice squirted from her sex. Finally, Ben lumbered a couple steps back on his knees the instant before discharging his cream through the air. Conveniently, the ejaculate splashed onto the faces of the couple who previously had their lips on his appendage mere seconds ago. The broad bridge of Min's nose was covered in jizz and with a little extra landing on her freckled cheeks. Most of it splattered on Gyllen, coating his white, effeminate features with even whiter goo while the rest, much to his dismay, were caught within his golden locks.

The group collapsed in on themselves from exhaustion, their bodies piling up on one another. The orgy attendees made no sound other than their heavy breathing. It took him a minute but Gyllen recalled that he was a prince of the kingdom who had to haul his carcass back to the castle before his absence was discovered and not, in reality, a peasant skank named Goldie with all the free time in the world to fool around in the Monster District.

"Um...Mr. Dean? I really have to leave now. I'm in a bit of a hurry to get back home..." The prince wriggled the orc currently crushing him with his muscular frame.

"Oh, sorry, love." Dean picked himself up off the blonde and gave his partner for the evening an affectionate pat on his rotund, leaking behind. "See ya around." Gyllen also staggered back onto his feet and pulled his panties back up his legs and around his pelvis, covering his softening member and stopping the spunk from further seeping. He re-arranged his frazzled hair the best he could without a brush or mirror at hand and picked up his cloak, having no choice but to quickly clean his face of orcish cum with it, smudging his make-up in the process. Hopefully that will clean out. He shambled to the door, just being shagged in the bum for the first and second time in his life in rapid succession left his walking unstable, and opened it up to leave, looking back over his shoulder to his newly made acquaintances drunkenly get up from the floor just before he strolled out.

"Thank you, everyone." Gyllen said with a beaming face. "I had a marvellous time~!"

Upon making his exit from the boarding house, Gyllen came face to face with somebody leaning against a wall in the glow of a nearby street lamp with his hands deep in his pockets. It was Earl, the orc who had bailed out of the party earlier upon discovering 'Goldie's' true sex.

"'Sup, faggot?" The orc said, sauntering over towards the prince.

"Oh...Mr. Earl...you're still here?" Gyllen said.

"Bet ya enjoyed suckin' me dick the other day." Earl loomed over the human boy.

"I-I did actually..." Gyllen gulped in fear as he expressed his naïve honesty. "D-didn't you?"

"That was before I knew ya were a boy, bastard!" Earl blurted out with a flustered expression. Gyllen eeked in fright. "I'm gonna re-arrange that stupid, girly mug o' yours! Maybe then ya won't be able to trick another bloke!" The angry orc pulled his arm back, priming it for a punch. Gyllen closed his eyes, prepared for a major dose of pain to the face just like when Jern used to play-wrestle with him when they were children. However before Earl could throw his fist, he was pushed back into the wall by somebody else.

"What are ya doin', E?" It was Abe! Followed by the Ben, Chad and Dean coming out of Mrs. Hertz's behind the blonde.

"Beat it, Abe! Me beef is wiv this faggot." Earl said before being struck on the jaw with a strike from Ben, causing him to tumble to the ground.

"That 'faggot' 'appens to be our mate. More o' a mate than you're bein' right now." Chad told him off, delivering a swift kick to Earl's stomach as he lay on the cobblestones making him sound a sore grunt.

"Best ya leave this joker to us, Goldie." Dean said to Gyllen, still standing about in shock.

"Oh, thank you so much! You're all so wonderful! Just...try not to hospitalise him...or worse." Gyllen was brought to his senses and gave his compliments, never having experienced such camaraderie before in his youthful life. He pecked on Dean's cheek quickly to show his appreciation, making the green, burly man happily smirk. Without a second of additional delay, the prince scampered through the night, back to the safe haven of the palace.

MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers
12