Prince Gyllen Ch. 09

Story Info
Setting sail for new horizons.
8.6k words
4.3
8.5k
6

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

A few afternoons following his premier experience in coping with crapulence, Gyllen had decided to slip on his skirt to meet with Min as he had matters on his mind he wished to confide someone in, and the goblin woman was the closest thing he had to a best friend, for better or for worse. Wasting no time upon entering the green-skinned girl's apartment, the human boy found himself on the receiving end of Min's first vice of the evening. The blond sat on the side of her bed with his skirt pulled up over his waist and his panties pulled down to just beneath his testicles as Min stood between his parted thighs, raising and lowering her face on his crotch while her maw was stuffed by his moderately measured stick of meat which she held steady at the base via the small grip of her right hand.

Unbeknownst to the cross-dressing lad, however, was that the goblin had acquired herself a brand new piercing in the brief interlude since they had last met. This particular one being a small ball-bearing punctured through the tip of her tongue, and was currently pressed up and rolling against the frenulum of the prince's uncircumcised prick. Barely even a minute had passed since Gyllen entered through the door to the redhead's room and already he was finding himself unable to contain the urge to cum directly in the goblin's gob, which is precisely what he ended up happening only a few scant seconds into the unanticipated blowjob as he howled with satisfaction, followed immediately by Min's cheeks being pump full with his lukewarm wad, which the goblin voraciously guzzled down her hatch as quickly as it was spurted, as evident by the visible depressing of her jowls as she looked upwards to watch the human's reaction.

"Cheers for that, Gyl! I've been dyin' t' test out that stud for days now!" Min said once her lips had been popped off from the prince's softening pecker while she stretch her stubby arms over for a fire striker and halfling pipe from the top of a nearby crate, that latter pre-filled with dry, crushed leaves. The goblin then hopped up onto the mattress next to Gyllen and comfortably leaned herself against the cross-dressing prince just as the male was pulling his underwear back up to his hips and rearranging his short dress to cover his privates once more.

"Truth is, Min, there was actually something I was hoping to to talk with you about." Gyllen confessed just as the goblin bit down on the stem of the pipe, holding it within her teeth.

"Hm...figured ya wouldn' show up outta th' blue an' lemme suck ya off without a reason." Min mumbled while sparking her herbs alight, sucking down on the pipe before removing it briefly from her lips with her free hand by the bowl to puff out a small ring of smoke. "So what's buggin' ya? Did yer voice finally break? Growin' hair in weird places?"

"Min, you had your nose buried in my pubic hairs not a moment ago..." The prince pointed out. "Regardless, I've been thinking about how I've spent my entire life up to this point never once leaving the kingdom..." He started to explain, though was just as quickly interrupted.

"Wait, wait, lemme guess." Min cleared her throat before suddenly switching to speaking in pseudo-received pronunciation with a slight wailing tone of melodrama. "And you want to escape from the confines of the palace walls to see the world and discover your one true love!" Gyllen's eyebrow twitched, less than amused by this caricatured imitation.

"Well...basically yes..." He calmly mumbled.

"Yer such a fairy tale princess, ya know that?" Min took another pull of her pipe. "Ya got any idea on how yer even gonna travel?"

"I hadn't really thought about that actually..." Gyllen muttered, looking down to his lap out of embarrassment once this first major oversight had been pointed out.

"Yer so soddin' hopeless!" Min berated the blonde. "Tell ya what...if ya really want, I can help ya out wi' that."

"Truly?" Gyllen immediately perked up again upon the mention of this possibility.

"Yeah. I know a few people who owe me a couple favours. I can set something up for ya no problem...on th' condition that ya take me wi' ya!"

"What!?" Gyllen exclaimed, caught off-guard by Min's boldness in suggesting such a proposal upfront.

"Hey, I've been wantin' t' go on holiday for yonks now too! Yer not leavin' me by me lonesome in freeze-yer-tits-off Snjórland! 'Sides, we both know ya wouldn' last five minutes out there alone in the big, bad world without somebody t' keep ya right, and I've been around the block enough times t' overqualify."

"A reasonable argument..." The blond briefly thought over her offer. "Very well. You have yourself a deal, Min!"

"Ace! Lemme know where yer plannin' on goin' and gimme one month. I'll have everything sorted out by then!"

"Perfect! That gives me ample time to prepare...and to convince Mother..."

Gyllen returned home later that evening, though earlier than what was usual when he normally went off gallivanting in Monster District. He changed back into his regular formal ensemble, making doubly sure that every speck of make-up had been painstakingly and properly wiped from his pretty countenance before confronting Queen Helio in the castle's throne room after plucking up enough gall to tell her of the adventure he had concocting in his head. It was close to the hour that the queen would be just about ready to retire herself for the evening, having spent the full day seeing village elders requesting loans for new farming equipment, dealing with political advisers and signing the odd execution warrant while servants passed quickly in and out of the various doors of the chamber at varying intervals as they quickly went about their duties. Several guards were posted along the left and right sides of the room and around the two large chairs -- one empty, the other seating Her Royal Majesty herself in all her dignified splendour - which overlooked the entire hall from the farthest end of the room from the main entrance atop a carpeted dais.

From one of the doors to the side, Gyllen emerged and the soldiers stood themselves to attention as he passed by. The apprehension materialising in the prince's mind of what may result of this encounter made him fully conscious of every single last solitary step in his short, uncomfortable stroll towards the twin thrones, lasting for what seemed to be minutes what he should have accomplished in seconds. Upon reaching the foot of the dais, the blond genuflected and humbled himself before Helio.

"Gyllen! Is there something that you want?" Helio said, surprised upon noticing her son approach unannounced.

"Mother." Gyllen looked up to her from where he knelt with a solemn expression on his face. "Could I have a word with you, please?"

"Sí, of course." She responded, finding it quite unusual for one of her own children - especially Gyllen of all people - to have something of such apparent importance to discuss with her that they would approach her in court. "Do you wish to go somewhere a poco more private?" She asked while rising from her seat, automatically assuming the answer to her rhetorical question would have been a 'yes'.

"Actually, here will be sufficient enough." Gyllen quickly responded before Helio could go anywhere as he stood himself back up. "The news will reach the public's ears sooner or later anyway."

"Oh? Very well then." Helio sat herself back down, becoming even more puzzled as to what her son had to say.

"To put things bluntly, Mother..." Gyllen took in a deep breath of air through his mouth before proceeding any further. "I wish to go on a trip...out of the country and unattended by any bodyguards." All the staff present halted dead in their tracks no matter what they were currently doing and instead started murmuring amongst themselves, no doubt discussing the unusual statement the prince had just made.

"Out of the question!" The queen replied sharply with a lurch, her hands tightening on the wooden arms of the cushioned throne - much to Gyllen's expectation -- and silenced the chatter in an instant. "I mean...you are joking, sí..?" She let out an uncomfortable chuckle. "You are far too young to even consi-" Helio's words were swiftly cut short by Gyllen.

"Mother, I am greatly respectful and deeply thankful for your efforts and considerations in seeing that I am protected from harm at all times, and for being a loving parent, always being there for me to this day despite the heavy burden of the country's affairs that weigh heavily upon you atop of that...yet that's precisely my point!" Every last person present in the vicinity, especially Helio, was stunned speechless at how the prince who had - until just now - seemed too sheepish to openly complain a peep even if he would contract food poisoning from an undercooked meal was now verbally, articulately and publicly disputing with his own mother and queen of the entire island! "The fact is, plainly, I am no longer a child and yet you constantly insist on treating me as such, and I fear you will continue to act this way indefinitely unless I clearly state it to you otherwise. How do you expect me to develop into an independent man of my own if you are constantly holding me back by your excess rules and restrictions? I want to see the world, Mother...no! I have to see the world! I have to leave this luxuriously dull life and experience first-hand just what it is I'm missing out there, even if it is just for a little while. I understand the dangers and the risks, and I realise I may be too weak and naïve to do this as I am now...but quite frankly, I really don't care about what could happen to me! Given that the alternative would be slowly withering away within the confines of a castle, any other fate sounds more than welcome to me at this moment. And do not think I'm stupid enough not to notice the way you don't cosset my sisters the same way you do with me either, even when they were my age. I don't know what I have done to receive your special pampering nor do I desire you to continue doing such." The prince's blue eyes shone as he looked upwards to his mother, at once resembling both a piteous, lost child and a resolute man-at-arms. "Please, Mother...I don't ask for much...please let me grow up..." There was a moment of absolute quiet in the throne room after Gyllen's lengthy monologue to the point were one could hear a pin drop two chambers away.

"Gyllen...I do not know what has brought about this sudden change in you..." Helio eventually broke the quiet with an emotion in her voice that was not quite dejection, yet far from acclamation all the same. "But if this is how you honestly feel, I shall consider your request..."

"Thank you, Mother." The prince bowed and promptly vacated the hall without another sound, waiting until he had left the room entirely before he dared to let out a sigh of relief. While he may have only received a vague answer, it was certainly a step up from the typical knee-jerk refusals Gyllen had become so accustomed to, and the blond was certainly feeling pleased - amazed even - when all was said and done having finally gotten his sentiments through to his mother, even if it may have only been by just a tiny amount.

Surprisingly, Helio actually did have an answer ready for her son as punctually as the very next morning, summoning Gyllen back to the throne room not long after he woke to personally confer her final decision upon him.

"Gyllen, mi hijo..." She started to speak in a melancholy inflection as the blond stood stoically before her with anxiety hidden in his heart. "After carefully weighing your words...I have decided to grant you permission in leaving the kingdom without the need for an escort."

"Oh, Mother! You have my eternal gratitude for now and forever!" Gyllen's sober facade cracked as a beaming smile brightened his expression as he lowered his head many times over in undying thanks.

"But promise me uno thing." Helio requested as he was in mid-bow.

"Which is?" The prince raised his blond head back up, dubious of what Helio was about to say next.

"That you will regularly write to me so I know you are keeping well!" Her dour tone taking a turn for the near-hysterical.

"Of course, Mother..." Gyllen obliged with what was almost a groan, wanting to keep her in as good of a mood as he could as so she would not change her mind.

"Then it is settled!" The please queen clasped her hands as her lips and intonation perked up into smile. "We shall charter the finest ship Snjórland's armada has available to transport you once you are prepared to leave."

"Um, actually, Mother...transport is already currently being arranged."

"Oh, is that so?" The queen dubiously arched an eyebrow. "You certainly are...adamant about this excursion if you've already prepared this far in advanced."

"Uh...yes! That's it!" Gyllen stretched the truth just a tad, enough to avoid having to explain to his mother on how he had befriended a goblin citizen of the Monster District who was keen enough to handle the issues of transit as a way of appreciation for the more-than-few dirty deeds he had performed both with and for her.

Well, that was one person the prince had brusquely broken his plans to, now onto confront the next individual who would likely be just as disinclined to the idea of the boy temporarily leaving the country for an indeterminate amount of time. The prince was fairly familiar with his routine by this point into their relationship. Walking down the right passage at the right moment, Gyllen bumped into his unofficial, working class boyfriend coming from the other end before long, a pike clenched in his right hand as he hastened down the corridor in his rattling chain mail.

"Lord Gyllen, sir!" Robert started to speak in a breathless flurry before the blond even made a peep. "I've been looking all over for you! I overheard the handmaids saying that you're leaving the kingdom!"

"Word certainly travels fast within these walls..." Gyllen mumbled aside in response.

"What!? You mean it's true!?" Robert's green eyes bugged out straight in the prince's direction with shock before quickly turning into a look of absolute crushing dejection. "But what...what about us...?" His quivering voice sounded as though he was on the verge of tears.

"Robert..." Gyllen sighed out, reaching for the guard's empty left hand and clasping it softly in both his own. "I love you. You know that. And I won't be away forever. Just...until I think I've satiated my curiosity enough."

"But how long will that be, Gyllen...?" The larger, older boy whimpered.

"Robert, please. It's not like I'm asking you to wait for me to come back. Perhaps you'll find someone else you'd rather be with in that time. Trust me, I'd hardly be offended."

"You're the only one for me, sir...I'm not so sure I can even love anyone else after the days I've spent with you..."

"Oh, come, now you're just being silly. I may be royalty, but I'm far from the most exciting person in this city, let alone the world. I'm sure your one true love is still waiting for you out there somewhere." The prince's paws squeezed on Robert's larger mitt, his thumbs gently massaging the skin. "Tell you what, if I come back and you still haven't found true love, I'll take you away with me the next time. Perhaps we can even find a nice, quiet island off the coast of the Dark Continent where the two of us could hide away for a spell~"

"That sounds lovely..." Robert cracked a small smile at the imaginary prospect before his emerald eyes widened once more in surprise from feeling the prince's pink lips pressed up against his own for a short yet heartfelt peck.

"I think you're due for a shave, Robert. Your stubble scratches me." Gyllen chuckled.

"Ah! So sorry, m'lord. I'll make sure I'm baby-faced the very day you return!" The two laughed quietly away together a Gyllen turned to make his way to his bedchamber, looking over his shoulder and gesturing for the soldier to follow.

"With all that said, it still won't be until at least another month before I'm going anywhere. I'm certain we can more than make up for any time we're going to be losing in the interlude, wouldn't you agree~" Gyllen narrowed his eyes while the corners of his mouth raised ina sultry manner, while Robert's fuzzy cheeks flushed in reaction.

Once Gyllen had given Min a definite list of the destinations he desired to tour, it was simply a matter of waiting for that fateful date of departure to arrive. Exactly thirty days after the goblin made her promise, the prince trotted out on his horse to meet with her down at Malmhule's harbour, located a fair distance from the city centre and was practically it's own separate village running along the nearby shoreline. Helio had actually permitted Gyllen with permission to head out without an escort slightly earlier than the scheduled time of setting forth in order to better acquaint himself with the crew he would be sharing the deck for the coming months with, although she still specifically wished for him to remain docked long enough for her to see him off. From the progressively prominent odour of brine and fish combined with the increasingly stinging ocean winds bypassing his cloak, Gyllen could tell he was close to reaching to the coastline, with the port coming into his sight soon enough, though he was awestruck at the sight of what he witnessed towering over the domestically constructed knerrir: a massive Hispania-style galleon with three masts of white, furled sails and an elegant bow decorated with a symmetrical figurehead carved into the shape of an enormous twelve-limbed cephalopod.

Gyllen's gaze remained fixated on the grand vessel even when he had reached the wharf and dismounted from his mare, looking away only to hitch her to a nearby rail as so she could be collected back to the palace stables later before unfastening a leather case of essentials from her saddle.

"Goodbye, Snowcloud..." The prince lamented, stroking the muzzle of his loyal steed for what may be the last time in a very long while. "Be a good girl while I'm away." The white horse seemingly snorted in response before the blond walked further into the eerily quiet fishing hamlet, hood-up as not to be recognised as he began to search for his lime-coloured acquaintance, but not before taking the time to further marvel at the tall ship for a little while longer, the apparent name of which had been boldly stencilled in cursive script upon a plaque affixed to its side: 'The Killer Kraken.'

"Quite a morbid name for such an exquisite craft..." Gyllen thought to himself as he watched the nearby mariners scampering in and around the boat, finding something slightly off in the manner they were dressed that he could not quite place his dainty finger on: their clothes being extremely ragged and shabby, not at all the sort of thing any dignified sailor or merchant would wear. That was when the second flag was raised - quite literally too - when Gyllen looked upwards to the top of the tallest mast to see a black banner fluttering just above the crow's nest depicting the ghastly image of a skull and crossbones. In an instant, all was clear to the prince as to why see why many of the harbour's regular residents were not out and about on their usual business. Even if the foreign seaman did not seem to possess any malevolent intent, Gyllen was still considering diving into a nearby pub to avoid attracting their attention until either he or they would shove off but that idea was put on hold when his hearing picked up an inelegant accent he was all too accustomed to.

"Oi! Prince Pussy!" Min loudly squawked, stealing Gyllen's attention from the vessel for the moment. "Admirin' our ride, eh? Ain't she a beaut~?"

"Wait, this is what we're going to travel in!?" Gyllen questioned in utter unbelief.

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers