Prince Gyllen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gettin' there..." Captain Bonny commented. Anne continued her act, pressing her fingers into the soft pink as she worked her way downwards and soon going into automatic pilot as her mind wandered to other places, though ended up pushing a little too hard during this time which resulted in her digits pushing upwards into the entrance of the captain's humid hole.

"Ah!" was all the cabin girl could exclaim, coming out of her daydream as she felt her fingers travelling deeper into the soft, wet orifice, going knuckle deep quicker than she could comprehend.

"That's mair like that~!" Bonny cooed while shivering. Seeing how pleased the captain had become over such a tame performance, Anne decided to keep at it without rest, sliding her digits back and forth along the organic passageway, her heart racing faster the longer she continued to probe it. Mary even let out a few quiet moans as a direct reaction to the younger woman's efforts, leaking more profusely from her pussy by being fingered with each passing second. Anne found the vocalisations to be strangely motivating and began boldly accelerating her finger thrusts, mixing in a few twists and curls of her digits. Such techniques always made Anne cum close to immediately, but it seemed as though the captain was going to be a harder nut to crack, as the only initial outcome was an increase in volume in her groaning, though at least it gave the black-haired one an audible indication she was having an effect the older woman.

"Ye look so cute frae up here~" Bonny complimented her cabin girl, looking down on her with earnest as the girl aroused her cunt, patting a hand atop her head and lightly stroked away at her jet-black hair.

"Please don't make it weird, Captain..." Anne meekly requested just as Bonny's paw slipped to caress her cheek.

"I'm tryin' tae be nice here an' that's th' thanks I get? I know a way ye can show yer gratitude, ye munter..." The captain slid her hand to the rear side of Anne's noggin before pulling it down and forcefully cramming the cabin girl's face into her crotch. "Ye can stay there fer a while an' think aboot what ye said, young lady!"

Anne received a face full of pubes and a nose full of the musk. It was not what most people would describe as a 'nice' smell per se...but if that was the case then why was inhaling the scent making her feel so excited? The hairs tickled her nostrils and her mouth gaped as it made contact with the cunt, her tongue now pressed up against the sticky slit, and her taste buds tingling from the salty sweetness. Mary kept the other female's features locked in place over the course of the next short while before eventually pulling her head away from between her legs by her tresses.

"What ye thinkin'~?" The captain asked her.

"I'm thinking how nasty this is..." Anne answered, her eyes hazy and her nose wrinkling from the aroma.

"Good!" Mary propelled the lower-ranked pirate's face to her pussy. "I'm no lettin' ye get away 'till I'm satisfied~"

Begrudgingly and with little alternative, Anne began using her tongue, slowly sliding it up and down along the glistening cleft and trying not to let the curious taste overwhelm her. To her concerns, she found herself becoming quite acquainted to the taste and found the motions of her tongue more vibrant the longer she worked the muscle against the orifice. Part of her was even finding some appeal in the overpowering taste and the vocalisations of delight her captain was making. Even the scent of the older woman's sex had at least become tolerable! She believed she was on the cusp of discovering a new side to her sexuality she never even paid any conscious heed to before this evening, though there was no need to parade such a thing as public knowledge quite yet though, she thought...

"Awright, lass, ye've advanced ontae stage two!" The captain abruptly stood from her cushioned chair and thrust Anne from out of her groin with just the force of her pelvis before reaching down underneath the arms of the younger woman and lifting her up to her feet with little exertion. Anne let out a small squeal from the bump - almost biting her still-extended tongue - before she was carried across the cabin to the large bed - Mary having to skirt her feet barely above the floor to avoid tripping over her trousers - and dropped onto the garnet sheets with a bounce and a squeak from the mattress. Captain Bonny then slammed her hands down on either side of Anne's head on the pillow behind, positioning herself over the cabin girl to looking down on her from above. The black-haired girl returned the look, mouth opened slightly and her emerald eyes opened wide, feeling the sheer pressure of the captain's presence from being put into such a submissive position, waiting in terrible suspense on what her next instruction was to be.

Before long, Bonny's hand shot down her body and between Anne's legs, slapping onto her crotch area and started to sensually rub on her tender nethers through the cloth of her dress. Anne squirmed helplessly, unable to escape. though not even sure of herself if that was what she really wanted in the moment seeing how the captain's touch was making her feel...good? Bonny was certainly showing the way she knew around a cooter more than any man Anne had been with prior could do, likely in thanks to possessing one herself and from having many more years of experience under her belt in playing with them. Captain Bonny's mitt momentarily pulled away from fiddling with the cabin girl's fanny before shooting directly up the dress, grabbing hold of her cotton underwear beneath and snatching it away from the younger girl's privates all the way down her legs and off her foot before flinging them somewhere on the other side of the room. Neither paid attention as to exactly where, especially as Anne was too distracted by the fact her lower half was feeling slightly breezier.

The captain then lifted Anne's dress up over her smooth legs until the cabin girl's pussy was visible to her, a small black tuft of short hair decorating the appetising slit. Captain Bonny licked her lips but resisted feasting on the cunt...for tonight anyway. Instead, she pushed herself backwards until she was sat on her behind on the opposite end of the mattress before interlocking her legs with the younger crew member's own then pressing herself forwards again crotch-first. The two collided clitorises together before Bonny started to hump and grind her hips against the younger teen girl, providing pleasure to both herself and to Anne simultaneously. The captain bit on her smirking lips with her eyes blissfully closed while making subdued grunts, enjoying the tingling feeling of her bean milling against the cabin girl's own sensitive button, who also had her eyes firmly shut in return and her maw agape as a number of uncontrollable whines poured caused by the tribadism forth from her voice box, her entire petite body shivering for the entire duration it was happening.

"Fuck me! I think ah'm gonnae go an' cum awready...!" Bonny obnoxiously affirmed with a goofy grin adorning her plump face. The brunette reached over and gripped tightly onto Anne's wrists as her yells and screams permeated throughout the room. The teenaged cabin girl joined in unison with her superior, too engrossed in the moment to form the consonants needed to inform the older woman she was fast approaching her own orgasm too. Without proper communication, the sweating pair cried out simultaneously, Anne's a little shriller compared to the Captain's bellowing seeing how she had never before experienced climaxing in such a fashion. Their juices mixed together as they sprayed, soaking the bedsheets within the proximity of their privates before their two listless bodies sprawled out across the mattress upon their backs with sighs of relief and fatigue being endlessly expelled over the course of the next few moments.

Captain Bonny eventually mustered the strength needed to lift her heavy torso away from the mattress, shaking the auburn disorder which were her locks from out of her eyes before taking in one last deep breath in through her nostrils and back out her mouth. She then reached down to grab hold of Anne's shoulders and pulled her floaty figure to a sitting position before moving her face into hers with a lightning quick motion, planting a wet smooch to her kisser, which made Anne regain her awareness when she recoiled from the smack.

"Well, that wis fun!" Bonny warmly smiled to her cabin girl who stiffly smirked back. "Right! Aff ye go then. I need a wee kip after all that." The captain shoved the teen away from the bed sent the younger girl tumbling back onto her feet on the floor before she took a double-take towards her superior.

"So...does this mean I'm still allowed on the ship...?" Anne inquired.

"Eh? Och, aye, aye." The captain half-heartedly answered. "Noo make yerself scarce. I want ye up an' ready wi' me breakfast at nine sharp."

"Aye-aye, Captain..." Anne sighed at the professional attitude Mary had reverted back to even after all her efforts made towards satisfying her.

"I'm definitely gonnae huv ye come back 'roon here mair often~" Bonny said, with a final smirk and a closing wink.

"O-of course, Captain..." Anne scurried away back to the crew's accommodation before the brunette could tease her further, fixing her appearance as she went and muttering to herself: "Maybe I won't be so unwilling next time...", leaving in such a hurry that she had utterly forgotten to reclaim her discarded underwear from the floor of Bonny's cabin.