Prince Gyllen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

The goblin pulled aside the band that concealed her crotch, following it up by bowling herself onto her back and then up on her shoulders as the rest of her miniature body below the collar shot up straight into the air while her elbows on the ground and hands on her lower helped her hold the acrobatic posture. The taller girl was positively perplexed by the unpredicted gymnastics spectacle at first but after Min bent her stubby legs towards her face and separated them far to the sides to flaunt her furry, glinting cunny, her reasons behind the manoeuvre became a little more clear.

"Yer gonna have a hard time aimin' all the way up there without a thingy." Min said, her non-sheared half of hair splayed across the sand and her slumping bust nearly squashed into her face. "This'll make it a bit easier for ya!" Whether the Gaulish woman could make sense of her words was of little consequence as she gladly proceeded towards the contorted goblin a second time, arching her hips to get a better angle for expelling her waste liquids onto the dark green slit. The space between their vulvas had shrunk thanks to Min's efforts but, because of their stark contrast in heights, it was still quite a drop downwards to the red-head's pussy.

With that setback settled, the human was able to urinate at last. Her heated, golden spray rained down with unusual accuracy, beating against the green-fleshed woman's folds that concealed the tender entrance to her interior, with the goblin able to feel the flow battering her susceptible orifice even through her labia as verified by her faint groans. Min would have heartily parted her lower lips and allow her vaginal opening to receive the piss current directly if her paws were not the main supports stabilising her unorthodox position.

The Gaulish girl rocked her pelvis to water the additional unmarked patches on and around the olive flower, much of the fluid streaking forwards from the goblin's crotch and down her stomach while some drifting droplets darted across her emerald rump and even a scarce number found themselves running along her inner thighs for a fleeting stint before dripping off. Shortly into the process of relieving herself, the dark-haired female's focus turned towards Min's clit peeking from beneath the viridescent hood and orange pubic hair, and began training her pee gush exclusively onto the goblin's semi-hidden love-button. The ruby-eyed woman's sounds intensified into stronger yowls of gratification.

In her distorted stance, Min could do little else but make varying noises and watch while the human did her business on her privates, breathing heavily as her libido grew ever more intense. "Gods, watchin' everyone else take a slash really makes me havin' t' go too..." Min thought to herself, feeling her bladder start to strain, mulling over if she should hold it in until after her recreation had concluded...for about two seconds. "Ya know what? Fuck it!" The goblin soon squirted her pent-up piss like a fountain from her urethra. The spritz arced a good few inches high into the air from the powerful, built-up pressure exerted behind it, crossing through the human female's own still-flowing, golden cascade before finally sprinkling over her face. Min even went as far as to open her maw again, curious to see how the palatableness of her own pee stacked-up to that of the men she had sampled meagre minutes ago, catching some tangy driblets on her tongue while the rest simply sprayed across her speckled features.

After a time, both women's jets began to wane at around the same moment. The black-haired human female returned her yanked-aside swimsuit bottoms to their correct spot over her genitals once her flow withered away completely. Min could swear she heard a meek "merci" uttered directly before the taller girl took her leave. The goblin then tumbled back onto her behind, sitting with legs divided wide, knees high and bent with toes on the sand, not even making the slightest semblance of an effort to hide her uncovered teats or pussy. In fact, her ring and long fingers were presently plunged and gyrating within her urine-steeped cunt for all to witness.

She took one good survey at the assemblage she had pulled in, all gawping in stunned silence as she openly masturbated. The mob was overwhelming to behold but hardly intimidating for lime-skinned shortstack. "So anybody else needin'~?" She said, a grin plastered on her damp kisser. "We're gonna be here all day if yer all jus' fannyin' about waitin' for yer turns so I'm simplyfyin' things a bit: so long as ya can find a spot t' get t' me, piss on me where ya please! Don' be shy, lads!" A statement Min would soon regret making once she was swarmed by a horde of anxious males with cocks in hands faster than she could fully comprehend, all leaking on her at once from every available angle with throngs of innumerable more persons fighting for a space behind them.

The goblin doubted she had need for an interpretor anymore as her message seemed to have been conveyed quite universally. She wondered just exactly how many attendees present were even aware of how the urine bukkake came about or had only decided to participate after seeing others do so before and thought it looked fun. Regardless, the red-head tried to prevent things from going stale too quickly by showing off a further variety of exotic, self-taught postures while taking in mouthfuls of the golden fluids here and there. Some boys had become too erect to pass water by the time they got to the goblin and were forced to give up their place over to the next hopeful, not to mention the few chancing stragglers that did not meet Min's standards who were flat-out turned down. Even a couple extra unanticipated females joined in the festivities!

After minutes that drew out like hours, everybody's reservoirs had been exhaustively drained. Min, now absolutely drowned in pee, arose to her feet for the first time since being 'stung', dripping with liquids and staring down a legion of firm, human cocks, solidified by her dirty deeds. "Anybody fancy a blowjob then? A li'l way a' sayin' thanks~" Min announced, shaking her wrist by her mouth as her fingers were curled into a tube. The humans' eyes seemed to collectively gleam and they all flocked towards the goblin in less than second, raring for the main event to go under way at last. "No pushin' or shovin', lads. Ye'll all get a shot!" However, that promise was all but dashed before her lips could be lain upon a single glans when the piercing sound of a whistle was heard coming from behind the rabble followed by high-pitched irate, Gaulish barking.

Startled, the males immediately stuffed their cocks back into their slacks as they divided their ranks straight down the centre to make way for the same pink-haired, dark-spectacled mermaid lifeguard who accused Gyllen of indecent exposure earlier that day pulling her body flat across the shore using her hands, dragging her tail behind her. No doubt the commotion made by the crowd had caught her awareness though her lack of legs impeded her arrival significantly. Not wanting to spend the night in a cell or, worse, have to pay a fine, Min hastily replaced her swimsuit bands back over her rude parts before she was approached.

"And what exactly are you playing at 'ere, rouquine mademoiselle!?" The mermaid questioned the goblin from the floor.

"Jus' a wee jellyfish mishap is all, Rosie." Min told her. It was not often she had to look down to talk to someone. "S'all been sorted out now."

"Eugh! You smell like un restroom!" The lifeguard exclaimed, pinching her nose after catching a whiff of the odour emanating from the goblin.

"I thought that was a good thing over here! Eau de toilette and all that guff. Anyways, I'm off!" The green-fleshed female started to walk back the way she came before too many enquiries were made. "Oh, and by the by, if it took ya this long t' drag yerself all the way over t' the edge of the water, ya might wanna consider movin' yer chair a bit closer 'less ya want t' have a drowned swimmer on yer hands." Min then left with an itch that still needed scratching, though nothing that Gyllen wouldn't be able to assist her with, wherever he had wandered off to...

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers
12