Prince Gyllen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
231 Followers

"Oi, missus!" Min curtly called over to the chamber's occupant. "We're lookin' for Mr. Zorya's office. Is it 'round about here somewhere?" The scribe plopped their pen into a pewter inkwell before calmly raising their head with a benign smile, flashing their heterochromatic eyes: the right being a striking shade of the red while the left was a deep purple. Their lips were noticeably painted a golden yellow and their long eyelashes sparkled in the caught light like crystals.

"This is being Zorya's office actually." They answered, with a noticeable timbre to their voice.

"Well, is he going to be here soon? We're in a little bit of a rush." Gyllen asked, his eyes scanning the room to see if he could spot their blue-haired host behind one of the many set of shelves.

"Oh! I am forgetting!" The ivory-haired woman laughed before leaving their seat and made their way towards the duo, a silver sceptre in their hands. "We had met while I was my other self. It is I, Tsarevich; Zorya!"

"M-M-Mr. Zorya!?" Gyllen stammered, flabbergasted along with Min, though he could now see their face structure was indeed identical to the male wizard they had met yesterday, practically the only thing about them that remained unaltered from then apart from their height. "But you're all...um...changed..." He said, taking a subconscious glance at the wizard's bust before finishing the sentence.

"Ah, da, I was feeling like new hairstyle this morning." The wizard replied with bubbly obliviousness.

"Not the thing that was foremost in my mind..." Gyllen murmured.

"You are seeing, I have always been very capricious about my appearance. It is modified almost each day to suit how I am feeling at present. Some days, I am even feeling more like man than woman, and vice-versa! Transfiguration magic helps to making revamps much easier...though it does tend to drain my magic power far quickly than most..." Zorya simpered. "But enough of I! You are now wanting spell's effects reversed, I am assuming? My mana has been replenished to maximum and charm is in perfect working condition, as you are seeing without doubting."

"Yes, please!" Gyllen said, longing to be back into his regular body. "Oh, no disrespect to your spellcraft intended, of course."

"None has been taken." Zorya cheerfully chirped before beginning the ritual. With a few untranslated words and a wave of their wand, the prince and Min were surrounded by similar mist as to what caused the whole setback in the first place. Within a few seconds, Gyllen could feel certain body parts reduce on his chest while others grew down in his groin regions. Meanwhile, Min's shorts started becoming a whole lot more comfortable around her waist while her bosom ballooned and filled out her baggy top. The cloud shortly dissipated and the human boy and goblin girl found themselves restored to their original sexes at long last.

"Thank the Gods..." Gyllen sighed out in relief, his voice having dropped marginally in frequency.

"Geez, were they always this big...?" Min ask herself while examining and cupping at her mammaries, having gotten so used to being without them for hours and now having to readjust to permanently hauling them about. "Bit of a shame, really. Bein' a bloke was kinda fun while it lasted. Wouldn't mind goin' back to it every once in a while..."

"Oh, really?" Zorya lit up even more as they heard the goblin's remark. "If you are liking, perhaps I can teach you spell to use at your discretion~ It is not being too terribly advanced."

"Is that so...?" Min mused on the idea.

"Er, we would love to but we've been delayed enough as it is! Come along, Min...!" A flustered Gyllen interrupted her unfinished thoughts, ushering the goblin out the door to return to the docks as quickly as the next available carriage could carry them. "Thank you for everything again, Mister...erm...Ms. Zorya!"

"You are most welcome~ Be remembering, you are free to be returning to Ūwilazala Academy at any time." The mage waved their guests farewell. "Perhaps we can be meeting under more convenient circumstance next time however."

Gyllen turned his head and gave the sorcerer an acknowledging nod and ambiguous, midway-formed smile while Min responded with a knowing wink and saucy kiss through the air directly before the blond closed the door on their fleet exit and on their way to the next destination of their adventure.

"What lovely people~" Zorya solitarily remarked before resuming their calligraphic exercises.

MythMaker
MythMaker
231 Followers