Prince Gyllen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With how many erogenous zones were being assailed at once, it was a small wonder as to why the coming of their climaxes were near instantaneous following after the fact. The two males Eir had been grasping must have emptied the entire contents of their ballsacks in the form of a humid, buttery downpour of colourless ooze that rained over the tittering princess before staggering backwards and collapsing onto their behinds when their knees quaked into jelly as a direct outcome of the fierce, voltaic handjobs and the forceful orgasms they had induced.

A deafening silence then fell over the grove as nearly one hundred pairs of eyes all trained upon the dazzling light display that had just transpired, and the victims its effects had left helpless and groaning upon the ground. Eir looked all about her, confused as to why she was now suddenly being gawked by virtually every last person present with both amazement and fear, like she was a feral savannah carnivore behind the bars of an enclosure. Even Silfr was completely dumbfounded. How and when her half-witted sister ever grasped the arcane art of evocation to this degree, she had not the foggiest of inklings. Instead, some buried emotion which she had thought been long since quelled surfaced to consciousness from the Tartarean abyss that was her jaded ego: familial pride.

"It seems you possess some hidden depths after all, dear sister..." Silfr commented without being heard, but she herself was determined not to quite fold just yet from what was turning into an unofficial contest of skill between the two twins. Silfr recommenced her quiet toil without delay, deliberately dropping the temperature in her fingers by another couple of degrees to win back the attention of two of her partners who had become fascinated by Eir's display. They trained their heads back towards the skinnier girl with a yowl, one of them hastily teasing her rigid nipple as an impromptu sign of apology for his disloyalty. Silfr even went as far as to threateningly brush the point of her canine tooth against their glandes to reinforce their concentration would exclusively remain fixated on her alone. One by one, each male devoted to Snow-Caller would succumb to the chilling kindles sooner rather than later, finishing themselves across either the black-haired woman's face or breast with white streaks of admiral scope.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, many were initially fearful of Eir and her reckless usage of such highly destructive lightning magic...but even after considering all that, a small number of men had begun to gradually and gingerly migrate from the waiting line for Silfr's services over towards the elder princess's side of the field, growing ever so morbidly curious as to how gratifying her hazardous handies could possibly feel, seeing the way in which Eir was ploughing through every last penis risked into her radius like there was no tomorrow, and how she was leaving each of their owners strewn about the floor in visibly delirious ecstasy. The number steadily increased more and more until only a few of the most dedicated disciples of Silfr stayed by the younger twin's side at this stage, one male even boldly deserting the pale girl as she was in mid-stroke of his member, chancing for Eir to instead be the one to finish him off. Naturally, Silfr would begin plotting what kind of inexpressible mucilaginous miscreation she would transmogrify him into later as vengeance for such brazen insolence...

Eir, however, could not have been more oblivious to her sister's scorn for her unanticipated acceptance, and was merely content in handling whatever just so happened to be presented towards her with concern for little else. Though the revelation of her being a magic user was now made clear for all to behold, the truth was that the brunette had never before applied her spells in such a sexually-orientated manner until this very moment, only attempting to do so after being inspired from watching Silfr's gelid equivalent in action. Had the boys let up from stuffing her face full with their meaty rods for a moment long enough, she would have at least warned them that a significant lapse in her concentration could lead to a sudden, accidental increase in voltage and catastrophic repercussions. Ignorance was indeed bliss that night.

The rest of the females had long since exhausted their partners of their loads and had filled their cups (albeit with comparatively very small amounts) during this time, with only Eir and Silfr remaining as the ones still pleasuring males of any amount. The other women were used to Snow-Caller dragging things out with the excessive bulk of her groupies, but now they had a second associate whose unforeseen popularity was proving to be yet another hindrance to the evening's pace...still, seeing this new girl enjoying her time so much with such zest was certainly a welcome addition to what was normally a fairly humourless ritual and, for some, quite arousing. One older woman in particular who was watching from the sidelines slowly began to touch herself where she stood when she thought no one else would notice, figuratively inserting herself in the younger woman's shoes as the brunette was being lavished with attention. Her moans betrayed the woman's deeds, but no heckles were directed towards her. In fact, this spurred many of the other girls - and some boys - to join her in masturbating, sighing and groaning harmoniously as they rubbed their pussies or tugged their members in unison while watching the body of this nameless, smiling sibling being toyed with by a banquet of studly individuals from all angles while she sampled their delicious cocks and showered in their seed.

During all this, Selekos observed his flock from atop his hillock like ants beneath a magnifying glass, his eight eyes all drawn to the copper-haired newcomer brewing up a (near-literal) storm amongst the coven while he himself was similarly occupied in the jerking off of his two altar boys, having earlier deprived them bare of everything they wore from the neck down in order to better discern each detail on their young flesh down to the mole present on one lad's left thigh, his menacing talons clutched securely around the perimeters of their meat while he beat them off, all the while having the two humans' hands tied behind their respective backs via tensile-strength webbing - personally produced and provided by the cleric himself - for no pragmatic reason other than the priest simply enjoying his prey to be lightly bound whilst he played with them.

"My, my, my, who on Midgard could that possibly be?" He asked casually in regards to the brunette, his wrists continuing to motion even while his attention was diverted. "Surely I'd remember one amongst our cluster able to produce such expedient results."

"I believe she is a new addition, Father." One of the assistants answered between his moans, squirming where he stood as his arms fruitlessly attempted even the paltriest of motions. "She appeared to have arrived alongside Sister Snow-Caller earlier."

"Hm, is that so? I'll be sure to have some words with her before the eve is through...but first..." The arachne's spindly legs folded as he lowered his massive body down into a crouch, his dark abdomen now nearly touching the ground. He leaned over first to the youth who had answered his query and rewarded him with an affectionate kiss upon his prick. The spider-person then engulfed the crown of that same lad's dick around his lips and coiled his tongue around its circumference, polishing the knob as he continued to stroke the uncovered majority of the length before giving the other boy the exact same treatment, very gradually building up speed in both his wrists and lingual motions until both rods were primed for discharging. Selekos pulled both boys closer towards his lowered face by their members, bringing the pair of carnal appendages closer to his widening maw until their tips were practically touching one another. Selekos made the last few tugs before the human lads grunted in synchronisation and shot their baby batter directly into the arachne's awaiting gob. He then wrung the cocks dry of every solitary drop of semen they had remaining in their urethras, not wanting a single trickle of the salty salve wasted, before gulping the entire quantity down his throat in a single breath.

Back on the low ground, Silfr at long last conceded the contest when the final shaft in her chilling grasp spurted its final orgasm (hitting her just below the left eye), leaving her with naught else to do but finally fill her goblet with the collected essence running down her lean figure and to continue watching Eir, who was currently in the company of three men still: two standing on either side of her (the only ones who were able to endure the brunt of her electrical assault apparently) and a third beneath -- a burly non-human of a blue-skinned race - who at some point during the commotion slid his flesh-stick inside the brunette's kindled pussy and was bouncing her up, down and clapping against his crotch while he firmly held her by her matronly waist, causing her joyous cries to ring out during the interludes of fluctuating between which pole was smothering her vocals. Her breasts bounced in response to each mighty buck made upwards and knocking against her cervix before, at long last, what was believe to be the final trio of males all climaxed at once. The two at her flanks ejected their white shots through the air before bespattering across the vast surface of her boobs, while the cyan-skinned fellow from below pushed his pelvis as far as he could possibly probe before filling out the disguised princess' womb to the brink with a copious amount of spunk, with the threat of unplanned pregnancy non-existent thanks to them being of incompatible species.

Each of the three men withdrew from the corresponding facet of the princess they had their penises poised to with a guttural grunt, Eir straightening herself up from her haunches to unplug the softening, azure cock from her baby-maker, surplus semen trickling out from the open rent left in its wake. The brunette remained knelt for a while longer, quite spent from the unplanned - but enjoyable - workout she had endured, a tepid coating of glutinous white cream almost entirely covering her from face to chest to verify her feats as the viscous substance ran down and dripped from her cuddly body while she basked in the scents of shameless sweat and sex from over one hundred bodies filling the air of that antediluvian circle.

Just as she was about to stand back up and attempt her best to fill the chalice with the excreted spunk clinging to her figure, Eir was prevented from rising by a single strong hand that had been placed on her shoulder, its fingers digging into her white flesh. Following the arm with her brown eyes, the brunette looked upwards to see whom it belonged to and, even though he wore a white mask around his eyes and crown to conceal his identity, she would instantly recognise him via the structure of his jawline, his overall build and, quite soon thereafter, his voice:

"Well, my dear, I did say I was hoping to get a bit more intimate with you~" The imposing stranger said down to Eir, looking to the princess past his own mighty erection which now hovered barely over the princess' cum-glazed face to admire her awed reaction, her hazel optics widening with strong, conflicting emotions of wonderment and fear as the uncut member's length alone dwarfed that of Eir's entire face and was roughly half its width. Who it was affixed to was none other than the very first representative of the cabal Eir had met aside from her own sister: the man she had exclusively come to know as Staunch-Shield, his robes discarded to proudly display his muscular torso and limbs. Even to the veteran members of the cult, this was a surprise. Staunch-Shield -- the ever trusted and vigilant watchmen of their North Snjórlandic chapter - rarely ever personally partook in the festivities himself, considering the nature of his role. Even on the infrequent occasions when he did, he certainly never bothered himself with any newcomers, but observing Eir's spellbinding exploits from the wings had certainly piqued his interest. Both jealousy and sympathy were heaped upon the veiled princess by the other females for what was in store for her.

During this time, one girl in the audience - also a brunette though with a far more petite body shape and shorter hair - had apparently grown weary of simply settling as a spectator and approached the pair with the intention of participating in the impending ruination, but unexpectedly dropped to her stomach just behind Eir and embedded her hands into the auburn princess' perfect peach of an arse, pulling the rotund cheeks of her rear apart before burying her countenance directly between the buns and beginning to tongue the puckered hole that was to be found within. Eir shivered and groaned from this surprise analingus, looking back over her shoulder with flushed features to the fellow brunette's face planted unshakably into and vigorously eating out what lay betwixt her buns without so much as a confirmation of compliance. Thank the gods the princess made the decision to bathe before setting out earlier that day.

"N-not back there! That's dirty!" She howled in protest, wiggling where she knelt from agitation (even if this novel sensation did feel fairly pleasant) and unsure which end of herself she should have been paying more attention to. Staunch-Shield, however, did not wait for the princess to make up her mind and took advantage of this divide in her guard to push his swollen head past her kissable lips, prying her jaw wide open against her will to accommodate the beefy probe. The watchman was able to slide the first half of his length into Eir's gob with relative ease, though struggled greatly to fit the remaining portion while the copper-haired girl looked down upon his mighty slab of white meat, scarcely believing such a beast was currently being slotted down into her throat and squashing her tongue. Tears began to well up from the corners of her eyes and darken the fabric of her mask as her lips toiled to funnel around the girth, the crown of the cock tickling her gag reflex but the sheer magnitude of his member made it difficult to even cough or sputter while it occupied her maw.

Eir only continued to give muffled hacks in response to Staunch-Shield pushing deeper into and stretching her gullet, her neck now visibly bulging from the outside yet he would not halt for anything. After an agonising five minutes of painful throat straining, the towering male managed to hilt his entire appendage within the boundaries of Eir's mouth, the princess' small chin pressed against his heavy testicles while her dainty nose was buried in a minor jungle of musky hairs covering his pubis, her mind going hazy as she was forced to inhale his natural cologne through her nostrils lest she suffocate. Staunch-Shield gave a masculine grunt as his large hands moved from Eir's shoulders and clamped to the sides of her head, firmly holding her face in place as he begun to painstakingly rear his hips and withdraw his length, the princess experiencing a sensation not dissimilar to vomiting as she discerned every inch constituting his dick being steadily dredged from her throat.

About ninety percent of Staunch-Shield's rod was removed from the Eir's windpipe, but she would know no respite quite yet as the burly sentinel would then utilise all his brute strength to smash his pelvis into the brunette's pretty features. The impact caused the Eir's brain to rattle about her skull, muddling her mind further before the same thing was repeated to a second time with zero chances for the auburn princess to recover, then a third, then a fourth, and so on and so on...

There was not a mortal's chance in Hel Eir would have been treated with the same reckless abandon had Staunch-Shield suspected her true identity in even the minutest of ways. As things stood in the moment, she was being treated with little more respect than one would have for a cheaply rented strumpet fresh from a street corner rather than a daughter of the nation's ruler...no, even less than a strumpet and more comparable to a living ragdoll manufactured for the sole purpose of pleasing its male master in accordance to his will.

Being manhandled with such disregard should have infuriated one of Eir's status to no end, but there was a sort of indistinct, perverse amusement the princess was deriving from the rough, dubiously consensual deepthroating against all conventional thinking, gradually finding the maltreatment to be - in a twisted sense - a refreshing concept in contrast to the relative niceties she had been subjected to prior to this moment, or even in her general daily existence for that matter. Having her anus pleasantly lapped by a third party certainly helped to dull any discomfort, though she soon began thinking (once her thoughts had somewhat reassembled) that the relentless pistoning into her windpipe was starting to overstay its welcome, and further feared she could end up involuntarily retching that day's lunch before long if the assault on her gullet was to continue at the same tempo it was going at. Staunch-Shield, however, still seemed to be a very long way away from cumming at any point in the immediate future.

Eir could have easily rectified this dilemma with a few well-placed bolts of electricity conducted through his rod, but finding a decent grip upon his girth would have proved challenging - if even possible - with the way it was being slid in and out of her prised mouth so rapidly. The only valid, alternative solution she could conceive was to extemporise something she had not so much as even practised beforehand. Summoning all her scatterbrained intelligence, the princess consciously redirected the currents of energy from her hands upwards through the very fibres of her being for the mystical power to be eventually discharged within her oral cavity, using her teeth as conduits just as she had done so with her digits. Small, unseen arcs of lightning rebounded all about the walls of her cheeks at a third of the speed of light, jolting and prickling Staunch-Shield's member and causing the tall man to grunt, shewing he was indeed discerning the galvanising effects of the spell at play. Eir surprised herself with the favourable results, but her muscular partner still refused to orgasm. In fact, the stimuli only increased the rate by which the male was thrusting his hips, with the weak current only barely managing to penetrate past the obscenely thick sheets of tissue to reach the axons on his phallus, and the brunette could not risk increasing her output much further lest she overcook the man's meat!

In a hastened panic brought by a bout of light-headedness from a lack of fresh oxygen intake, Eir brought her hands up and around Staunch-Shield's waist to cup upon his firm buttocks with her paws. He paid no true heed to this as he was far too enraptured in the throat fucking he was currently delivering to the dainty female, believing the brunette only merely wanted caress the rest of his powerful build while she still had the opportunity, when - in reality - she was plotting her liberation from the man's iron grasp. Influenced by her own ongoing rectal revelry, her digits crept closer towards the cleft between Staunch-Shields two sinewy mounds until they were just barely brushing against the rim of his arsehole. With the last seconds of her resolve before she could pass out from asphyxiation, Eir dispatched tiny sparks from her fingertips to send a minor charge through his sphincter, direct to his G-spot. While not a potent piece of magic in the slightest, the shock was just scarcely sufficient to send Staunch-Shield over the proverbial precipice with one final conjoined snort and slam into the princess' countenance, gritting his denticles and scrunching his handsome features as several torrents of semen were pumped from his swollen member, most of which was fired directly into Eir's stomach, though the brunette was able to salvage some of his seed within her cheeks, ballooning them outwards to hold the copious volume before all of it was involuntarily scarfed and making her resemble some perverted version of a squirrel storing a very different type of 'nut'.