Prince Gyllen Ch. 16.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y'know...I was still kinda havin' me doubts if ya were really a boy, but seein' this up close an' personal...well, let's jus' say ya finally got me convinced~" She cooed as she very lightly squeezed the soft, uncircumcised prick between her thumb and her finger, beginning to leisurely stroke on it, pulling back the foreskin several times over as suds soon coated the entire length. Gyllen whimpered and shivered from the stimulation to his tender glans as his member throbbed and slowly took on a semi-stiff shape." A tad on the small side though..."

Meanwhile, off to the side, Herkja had finished building up a generous volume of foam in her digits, passing the slippery block off to the kobold as she also also approached the taller teenager. "Gie us some room here, Neg!" The dwarf said as her meaty mitt uppercut from below and attached to his smooth scrotum, able to clamp both balls in a single set of digits before she began to roll her palm to grind them together, her powerful, vice-like hold threatening to rupture the orbs at a moment's notice, though the amount of relish Gyllen was gaining in return almost quelled that worry in its entirety, evident by his cock suddenly shooting straight upwards into a full erection while still in Neg's pinch.

"Hoo, damn! Now that's more like it!" The goblin exclaimed, beaming even more than she already was from being pleasantly surprised by this abrupt development.

"Ye sure? He's still lookin' kinda stubby tae me." Herkja chimed in from the sidelines, though not once ceasing her testicular caresses.

"Hey, after bein' cooped up here for yonks without dick, I'll take anythin' that comes me way!" The goblin said as she now clasped her full fist around and set to work properly polishing off the boy's appendage. "'sides, I find it kinda cute~"

Herkja shrugged, continuing to idly fondle Gyllen's tender spheres while she watched her green-skinned partner working the blond's short shaft, covering it in a thin layer of white spume. Either action on their own would have been enough to make the male significantly groan, but both performing in conjunction with one another caused Gyllen to rapidly huff and grunt as his au naturel form made the occasional shudder, bringing his clenched hands up close to his chest with his eyes shut fast, and his knees bending somewhat from the stimulation.

While this was happening, Yippy had formed a cloud of froth on her claws as she stood in the prince's blind side and, having seemed to have developed a strange fixation from the blond's behind, reached up and dug all eight of her digits into the pliable flesh that made up his buttocks. Gyllen let out a sharp yelp as his entire body jolted, shooting a glance over his shoulder to see where the contented kobold had placed her paws, though her talons were relatively tame compared to the vicious fingernails the gargoyle flaunted, he could feel the points fingernails knead his satiny rump in simple circles underneath the blanket of bubbles, her right mitt moving counter-clockwise while her left mirrored the motion, momentarily breaking the routine to squeeze the two supple mounds together for nothing more but her own amusement, making the boy's behind even more so resemble a single, large, juicy peach.

After a while, Neg reached down with her free limb to scoop a handful of tepid water before raising her hand over the penis and tilting her palm slightly to pour the fluid over its length, rinsing its surface of a majority of the suds as her other mitt continued to pump away, droplets tinkling musically as they streaked from the girth and dripped back into the pool below, leaving the member positively glistening in the limited amount of light by the time she was done.

"There we go~ All squeaky clean!" The goblin declared, admiring her own handiwork. "But ya still gotta pass the taste test~" She further cooed, slowly bringing her grinning countenance closer to the cock even as she spoke those last syllables. Her full lips were soon pressed upon the business end of lad's pecker before parting immediately to seamlessly swallow up several inches of his length in a single breath before then sliding her maw in reverse once her prominent nose's tip touched the trimmed, golden pubic hairs which bedecked the phallus' foundation, dragging her tongue (which oddly enough, did not seem to be pierced) against the underside of the fleshstick as she did. Several sighs puffed from Gyllen's mouth as he first-hand experienced Neg's expertly performed blowjob, flinching with every plunge the viridescent female's face made into his crotch, engulfing the prince's prick in her balmy cheeks as they exuded greasy saliva.

"So? How is it?" Herkja eventually asked as the fellatio continued for a full minute longer without the goblinoid speaking a word, unless one counted the muffled hums of contentment Neg was producing while sampling the pole without pause, her eyes visibly intoxicated with overexcitement. A few countable seconds more passed before the violette could bring herself to pry her funnelling lips from the member to deliver an answer, accompanied a heavy groan from Gyllen.

"Mmph~! Pure ambrosia! Five stars!" The goblin ecstatically declared, already leaning in once more to roll her tongue around the tip half-hidden by foreskin the instant she finished her sentence, causing the prince to resume quivering before she drew herself to away completely from the cock by way of sheer willpower for at least long enough to continue her speech. "Gods, ya never realise how great some quality boymeat can taste 'till ya've go without it for a couple years...I'm even feelin' a bit nostalgic~ Do us a solid, Herky, and check if his nuts stack up too~"

Without even waiting for a reply, Neg resumed her slobbery suction upon the rod, the chubby dwarf rolling her dark eyes at the display before washing Gyllen's balls clean of lather in a manner similar to how the goblin had done with the shaft. Herkja then ducked herself underneath the pole in mid-siphon, situating herself almost directly between the lad's now-parted legs as she faced upwards, craning her neck with pursed lips until they were smooching the blond teen's sleek sack, opening her mouth wide as her fat tongue extended forth to shovel a single spherule inside. The black-haired dwarf's cheeks then concaved slightly as she started to slurped down on the lonesome testicle, rattling it about her oral cavity using naught but her tongue while periodically making small, sharp pulls of her face backwards before popping the orb from her gob and immediately siccing herself on its twin to perform the same exact functions, continuing to alternate between which of the two testes she was lapping until she eventually crammed both balls into her greedy piehole at once!

Gyllen nearly slipped clean off his feet on the wet stones that made up the pool's flooring from the surprise caused by this pincer attack on his gonads, a wide expression of shock with hints of gratification manifesting on his youthful features while his uncontrollable yowls of unfiltered joy escaped into the atmosphere and rang throughout the chamber's musty walls, temporarily diminished only when Neg withdrew her mouth from the royal knob for fleeting moment to look down and observe her slightly taller companion savouring the blond's bollock pouch.

"Not bad, huh~?" Neg said, though Herkja kept herself far too occupied to give a response even if the goblinoid had not returned her attention back to the male's member the second she finished her short sentence. At this stage, Gyllen forwent any pretence of his reluctant stance, his mind too overcome with pleasure to merely stand indolent while he was toyed with by the feminine troika. Though only a simple action, the blond reached down and placed his hands on the goblin's lime shoulders, holding himself steady as he started to rock his hips alongside her head bobs, hitting her uvula and causing some mild gurgling, though finding some surprising difficulty in doing such when towing the scrotum-focused dwarf in accordance to his pelvic movements.

While this went on, Yippy peeked her elongated head from behind Gyllen's hip to observe her two scaleless friends exclusively utilising their mouths in delighting the latest addition to their clique and the satisfied sentiments conveyed on their faces as they partook the taste of his flesh. Feeling excluded from the fun, the kobold decided to make likewise with what she had available. Bringing her face back behind the boy, the reptilian girl buried her snout between Gyllen's rotund buns while her clawed paws still pressed them firmly together until the end of her muzzle discovered the starfish tucked away out of sight. Faster than the blond could register what was occurring on his lower end, Yippy spat her narrow, forked tongue from out her jaws and set to work circling around the ring of the the boy's anus.

Naturally, the prince unleashed a cry from having the most tender spot on his person stirred up without a single hint of prior lead-up. Every fibre composing his physiology seemed to seize and stiffen, his waist involuntarily darting forwards, suddenly stuffing Neg's gullet full with his length when the goblin was only going at a relaxed pace, causing her to make an audible - if muffled - gag, her chin colliding with Herkja's forehead at the same time as the dwarf's entire skull was dragged along by force of this startling thrust from having her lips so firmly sealed around the sack attached to his shaft. Oblivious to the disruption she had caused in everybody's else's tempo, Yippy continued dabbing the flat of her tongue at Gyllen's bootyhole without care, even soon managing to probe the tip of her tasting muscle inside the rear orifice, all the while intaking the sterile scent of cheap soap still trapped within the the blond's cleft through her nostrils.

The unexpected shock only caused a negligible fault in the uniform rhythm however, as Neg and Herkja were both soon back on their collaborative job. If Gyllen had been told he would find himself in such a scenario by way of an indirect result from a complete accident even as recent as yesterday morning, never in a century would he believe outside his most far-flung phantasies that three separate persons so varied and adorable in form would simultaneously service the three most erogenous aspects found on his figure with nothing but their adept oral talents. To put things plainly, the blond boy was overwhelmed, indecisive if he should concentrate in pushing his pelvis forwards, sinking his inches further into the goblin's thermal, swallowing windpipe, or backing his buttocks up into the kobold's face to greater feel her pronged tongue tunnel deeper into his back chute, settling instead to compromise between performing both propositions in repetitive succession, shortly finding both options to be as equally enjoyable to his sensibilities as he had predicted. Any notions Gyllen had of abandoning the petite trio - let alone the jailhouse -- were slowly dissipating from his rationale.

With her lips, tongue and cheeks all touching the young man's shaft at once, it was a small wonder how Neg was able to detect the faint increase in vigour in the way it throbbed and twitched, which years of experience had taught her was a telltale sign when a male was close to finishing. Placing her little, lime hands on the sides of Herkja's head, the goblin forcibly withdrew both her own and the dwarf's faces from the boy's genitalia (the latter nearly taking the prince's testicles with her teeth from how sudden she was torn away from them!) before reaching over and giving Yippy a tap on the shoulder strong enough to push the reptile away from the blond's behind with her Y-shaped tongue still hanging from her muzzle as she letting out a whine to convey her disappointment. The kobold was not the only one left dissatisfied, as Gyllen's shining erection remained standing achingly firm from the denial of an early conclusion, leaving him pining for any of the three females to complete what they had started but instead only saw Yippy and Herkja shift themselves in front to join the green skinned ringleader by her sides as they looked up to the panting prince.

"Alrighty then, I think we've done a decent job rilin' ya up plenty wouldn' ya say?" Neg began to speak, unsure if she should be concentrating on the blond's cute expressions or his delectable dick. "Now we can get on with the real fun part~ Girls?" The goblin looked to her two companions in turn as they both gave an affirming nod. In perfect synchronicity, the kobold and the dwarf step forth and seized Gyllen by his wrists, tugging down hard on the boy's appendages until he was seated in the shallow water with his back rested against the brim of the crater. From feeling everything below his belt submerged in the impure liquid, the blond experienced feelings of absolute disgust.

However, that quickly changed when Neg approached the seated male on his flank, placing one hand on his pectoral and pushing his torso into a backwards lean on the elevated plane behind until he was halfway flat on his back, indirectly making him raise his hips through the water's surface as his backbone worked to keep itself as straight as possible, holding his lower portions aloft by dispersing his weight between his elbows resting on the ledge and the balls of his feet planted as steady as possible on the slippery slabs underneath, his penis peeking through the water once more, though it was already beginning to soften just from the temporary interval without the fierce incitements it had already adjusted to.

The purple-haired goblinoid then quickly clambered out of the bath, carelessly splashing water all over the otherwise dry floor as it tumbled from her chunky, glittering love handles. Without giving Gyllen the chance to reposition himself, Neg took a single step over where his golden-haired head was held, standing with stubby legs far apart to draw the boy's azure eyes towards her slit half-concealed amongst the folds of her voluptuous inner thighs, and the mat of violet pubic hairs directly betwixt them deviating from her all-emerald epidermis, a few straggling droplets of water mixed with her arousal raining down on the prince's ogling countenance.

Then, without a word, Neg dropped her hips so jarringly, it looked to Gyllen that she had collapsed and was stopped only from hitting the floor by the intervention of the Nordic male's face catching her by the cunt! Of course, the plummet was very much on purpose as the goblin had only bent her knees into a squat, and made the intention behind her manoeuvre very clear when she raised her paws and sifted them through the silky locks running fluidly on the sides of the prince's head to reach the backside of his blond skull, impelling his refined features into her crotch.

"We didn' do half a bad job scrubbing ya down, eh, boy? S'only fair that ya give us the same treatment, ain't it~? Now get lickin'!" Neg commanded, which the prince very obediently acted upon almost instantaneously - knowing he had no other choice combined with his own exceptional arousal getting the better of him - slipping his tongue from behind his lips and using its tip to explore and part the crevices of the goblin's labia while her magenta brush tickled his nasal sockets, soon uncovering the bitter, adhesive lining enough for him to freely trawl his tongue across as he saw fit, taking extra time to make rolling helix-shaped motions whenever his oral muscle pressed her clit. The goblin mewled from the buzz she received from the blond's proficient oral skill being put into practice, surprised how someone so young could be so well-rehearsed in something even people ten years his senior struggled to perfect, though she did not let that shock refrain her from humping her ardent hips into the boy's feminine profile. Neg then turned her head and spluttered out further orders amidst her squawks of exhilaration to her two partners still standing in the pool. "Oi! Herk! Yips! Make sure he stays stiff down there, will ya? I think I'm gonna be takin' me time up here~"

"Alright, but don' take ages." The dwarf responded as she and the kobold neared Gyllen's vulnerable crotch from either of his sides, the one-eyed girl reaching for and grasping a brawny hand around his half-chub, which she then began to pump at the rate of a tortoise's crawl, though balanced it by having each drop of her fist be three times as powerful compared to what the goblinoid had demonstrated, restoring the prince to full-mast in an instant. "Yer no the only wan wi' a bitch o' an itch that needs scratchin' here too, ya know..." She casually added before she leaned over and wrapped her lips around the uncut crown of the shaft, giving gentle tugs by exclusively using her mouth.

Yippy similarly leaned her muzzle downwards to Gyllen's groin while Herkja orally maintained the erection, though had to angle her snout before she could reach close enough to allow her split-end tongue to slip out and twine around the unattended lower portion of his cock, leisurely and persistently gliding the moist loop from the appendage's base to just below where her black-haired friend's lips were operating, retracting her face only when Herkja raised her massive bust onto the blond's lap and suddenly bulldozed it around the area Yippy was tasting, nearly engulfing the entirety of the member as the unmindful reptile's head was knocked away from the cock, causing an unhappy hiss to be let out in the dwarf's direction to express her chagrin.

The dwarf only smirked in response as she returned to suckling on the tip, knowing the kobold could not even compare when it came to their chests but was at least kind enough to slide her lips somewhat without removing them so that her mouth only smothered about half of the cock's head. Noticing this, the red-scaled lizard girl instantly forgot her annoyance and swooped down to kiss the crown with her non-existent lips on the uncovered division, cheerily sharing it with her unscaled companion, though quickly grew envious of the dark-haired dwarf when she felt Herkja begin to jiggle her oversized mammaries while they were pressed up against the kobold's featureless thorax, massaging the pillowy mounds over the male's dick and directly correlating with the obscured moans Gyllen was now making into Neg's pussy.

Wishing she was able to compete on the same level as the dwarf's titanic tits in any fashion, an idea then sparked in Yippy's head. The kobold detached her mouth from the member and stood herself upright, Herkja taking notice and looking upwards while she still smooched the glans just in time to see the reptile - now turned around - back up her plump booty in the general direction of the prince's erection, squashing each crimson butt cheek into each of the dwarf's boobs before assertively driving the latter pair partially off the penis so that a fair portion nestled snugly between her plated buns while making Herkja shy her face as far away from the reptilian rear as her neck could stretch.

"Oh, fer fuck sake, Yippy! Get yer dirty arse oot mah face!" The dwarf angrily yelled, though her complaints went unheard by the the kobold, who merely purred happily as she started sprightly shaking her bottom up and down the modest length it encompassed while Herkja tentatively resumed working her breasts on the pole in an equivalent fashion. While this vie for predominance on the prince's prick unfolded, Gyllen in the mean time continued to have Neg's pair of soft thighs compress the sides of his face more and more the longer he performed his cunnilingus, visually blind to the two contrasting sets of soft mounds below his belt, but able to feel them enclose his meatstick nonetheless, and his ears certainly able to discern the goblin's constant grunting as she squirmed restlessly while seated atop his mouth.