Prince Gyllen Ch. 16.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As sudden as she had started, Neg then pulled her groin up and off Gyllen's fragile features while his tongue was still fully extended from his mouth, leaving him looking absolutely foolish when combined with his dumbfounded expression. The blond caught a glimpse of the gleaming spatter his lapping had created in and around the goblin's gash before she swung one leg over the prince's face in a pirouette towards the quasi-cooperating pair in the pool perpetuating his hard-on, the two longest fingers of her right hand vigorously stroking at her genital folds - sopping substantially even more since she had emerged from the pool - to keep herself excited while gesturing with her left thumb.

"Alright, girls, budge! I'm eager t' see if his knob is even half as good as his tongue~" The violette said, which Herkja was more than keen to oblige, anything to get her face as far away from the vexing kobold's backside. Yippy followed suit a few seconds later and Neg jumped back down into the pool and quickly paddled towards the boy's raised pelvis before promptly mounting his waist with her back to him (Gyllen having to exert his muscles a little more to support the added weight by the goblinoid), pushing her own crotch against his rude rod and grinding her slit for a couple cycles before reaching down to hold it steady as she made a short spring to bestride his appendage proper, hilting the entire length down to its base in a heartbeat, followed closely by a gratified mewl, the likes of which could only ever be produced from finally putting an end to years of involuntary abstinence.

Gyllen only caught a few seconds worth of the Neg's backside bouncing on his elevated lap - causing noisy, wet smacks to echo throughout the room whenever her arse struck the surface of the water - before he was met with a faceful of black bush! He was distracted by the display put on by the green fleshed female to the extent that he did not even so much as notice the plump dwarf making her way over to where his pretty countenance was ogling, scarcely giving the male enough time to regain his breath after the first cunt he was made to eat out that morning.

"Mah turn!" Herkja declared with all the grace of a dustbin being emptied as she plonked her lower lips directly onto Gyllen's upper pair, her heavier build compared to the goblin nearly causing Gyllen's neck to crook in an unnatural way and the back of his head to almost touch the stonework just underneath. After this initial jolt however, the blond soon set to work in supping on her snatch just as he had done to Neg before, though instead of a pair of bountiful thighs blocking his peripheral vision, it was the dwarf's paunch that completely obstructed his eyesight, preventing the prince from witnessing the ripples undulating through the emerald flesh of the goblin's upper legs from the sheer force generated by her hearty hip drops colliding with the lad's lap.

Though unable to see exactly how Neg was riding his rod, he could nevertheless feel the creased texture of her interior convulsing around his length, the moist muscles clinging tightly even as they were sliding upwards and partially off his girth, a feeling highlighted after the male had been robbed of his field of view for the nonce, forcing him to pay closer attentiveness to his remaining four senses. His concentrated hearing was able to pick up a series of happy yaps just off to his side coming undeniably from the kobold who, although she was not directly taking part in the amusements as of the moment, he very much doubted she was keeping her hands idle from her body judging from the pleased vocalisations she was producing.

Having been so exhilarated from the extensive foreplay beforehand however, it was little wonder how Gyllen was only able to contain his orgasm with the goblin dynamically bounding on his pole for a scant couple minutes. With his face buried into Herkja's dark jungle of pubic hairs by way of the dwarf entangling her fat fingers around the silken threads which made up his locks and yanking them inwards to herself and keeping the boy's lips firmly latched on her cunt, the prince unleashed a yell which only ever reached a fraction of its full volume as he ejaculated several shots of his young seed inside the mohawked goblin without her once slowing down in her rebounds, the white slime which overflowed from her orifice being scattered in many polarising directions each time her behind smacked with his crotch.

"Mmph~! Looks like we got a bit a' a quick shot here, girls..." Neg proclaimed, sounding somewhat underwhelmed, but strangely coquettish all the same as she ceased all her motions, feeling the cock soften within her pussy before pushing herself away, seating herself on the prince's pubis to dislodge the flaccid growth now covered in a sheet of white and let her widened slit ooze his essence back onto his person.

"Oh, gods damn ye, Neg!" Herkja yelled over her shoulder from the other end of the boy they both straddled upon feeling his climactic cry reverberate against her labia. The dwarf leapt from Gyllen's face to confront the goblin with fists clenched tight and her dense eyebrows furrowed, looking as though she had serious intent to bring her wrath down on her purple-haired associate, giving the blond the opportunity to catch Yippy lain on her flank with one leg raised straight and high in the air while she fingered her hairless womanhood, watching the session unfold. "Ye burnt him oot awready!"

"Oh, she a' li'l faith~" Was Neg's only reply in a faux grandiose tone of voice. "Cast thine peepers yonder an' observe!" The goblin then promptly slapped her two thighs together, catching the prince's limp pecker between and engulfing it entirely from view. The lime-skinned female then began to rub her legs together, massaging the flaccid member trapped within the twin layers of grazing fat - making Gyllen whimper even still because of his post-orgasm, ultrasensitive genitals - before parting them soon enough to, like a magic trick, unveil a fresh erection wiped clean of all residue semen, which now stuck to the areas of her inner legs which had just been in contact with the cock. "Hah! Still got it!" Neg proudly exclaimed. "There ain't a man wi' a workin' pulse who can't resist me 'Canyon of Cushion!'"

"...Ne'er call it that again." Herkja replied, less than impressed. "Noo get aff o' him awready and lemme get aff oan him! Ye blew yer chance."

"Alright, keep yer patch on!" Neg said as she slid herself off from the prince and back into the pool just as the approaching dwarf immediately strode over to take the goblin's place, barely giving Gyllen enough time to process the sequence of events. "No rush. We got all th' time we need with him~" Herkja did not say anything, her focus now solely on obtaining the congress she had so long coveted as she clambered atop the prince's pelvis, again forcing him to exert more muscle in order to uphold the increase in weight. The dwarf fast gripped Gyllen's girth and poised it skywards before she ungainly mounted the rising erection, almost causing the prince's entire lower half to collapse from the gravity behind the drop.

Even if Herkja had been facing him in the moment of penetration, Gyllen still would have been unable to see her cross cast melt away into one of purest euphoria (though could still certainly hear her stifled grunts instead) as Yippy decided now was a good time to sample the human male's mouth which both her friends seemed to have enjoyed so greatly. Instead, however, she faced away from the male when standing over his head, Gyllen opening his eyes in time to see her the scarlet scaled buttocks looming over his face before they were planted onto his countenance, suffocating the boy for the third time that morning! Only this time, he had his nose buried well into the cleft of her buttocks. As was routine, Gyllen began to suck and lick on the kobold's folds, though the lad could never say he had ever tried tonguing a scaled pussy before. His taste buds felt odd against the cold texture to say the very least, though it was far from an disagreeable episode.

Yippy's behind was deceptively soft and smooth, perhaps even very slightly more so compared to her fleshier counterparts, offset by Herkja's brutal blows to his crotch as she bounced up and down with an even more rapid rate compared to Neg. As gruelling as her pelvic slams were to endure, especially for the young man who had just came, the prince could still not deny how terrific the way her vaginal cavern felt around his member, as taut as the powerful grip of her hands, though with the added effects of heated, fleshy walls and subtle convulsions around the length. For as wonderful as the feeling was in the moment however, Gyllen knew he could not allow any further diversions in his expedition if he ever wanted to somehow gain the awareness of the sentries, clear his name and finally rid himself from this prison in a timely manner after having already spent far too long in custody than he was comfortable with.

However, as what had happened with the gargoyle woman just the previous evening, Gyllen found a miniscule facet in the depths of his id that he refused to even acknowledge was starting to develop a peculiar desire, one which wished for him to remain in this penitentiary as the plaything for this trinity of pretty - if crass - non-human girls for however long they saw fit, for upwards to rest of his natural lifespan if they so desired it, as long as they heaped upon him the same magnitude of absolute gratification they were shewing him during just this one morning! Likewise thoughts regarding the winged one were even cropping back up in the forefront of his memories, and perhaps even for certain others residing in this stronghold...

But before the fleeting thought could be expanded beyond mere dormant fancy, Gyllen felt his dick unexpectedly deprived of the dwarf's trembling babyhole, as if she had all of a sudden grown weary of the incessant fucking to the point where she dislodged from the lad's cock with a vault without a single word of confirmation. Thinking Herkja could have instead fallen from his crotch during all the excitement, the purblind prince's suspicions were disproven when Yippy was suddenly punted away from countenance with a yelp and leaving Gyllen now staring bewilderingly upwards to the statuesque human woman who committed the assault, her boot not even yet returned to the ground and easily standing over six feet tall!

The lofty female's cranium was shaved completely bared, with not even the faintest hint of stubble present anywhere the prince could see on her dome. Her skin tone was a rich brown in colour, with a handsome set of grimacing features returning his stare which included a pair of dark eyes, a broad nose, and all the other general hallmarks belonging to a denizen native to the Dark Continent. On top of the typical prison uniform, she also flaunted the flayed pelt of a spotted leopard around her neck that covered much of her lissom, yet toned, torso down to her waist and - perhaps most striking of all - her right arm ended at the wrist with white bandages tightly woven around the stump where a hand should have been, making Gyllen cringe ever so slightly when he laid eyes upon the amputation.

"Okay, short stuffs! Party's over!" The one-handed woman announced as the prince slipped back down into the pool onto his bottom once more, looking about his immediate surroundings to see Yippy lain flat on her face with her rear still raised in the air, letting out a conceded whine, and Herkja hoisted by the arms by another girl of comparative build to the bald human, though of less exotic appearance, thrashing and cursing in a try to set herself free, while an additional two females towering on either side of Neg, all three also accoutred in some sort of animal hide.

"Aw, c'mon, Inkanya! Give us ten more minutes with him! Five even! Things were jes' gettin' good here!" The goblinoid pleaded with the dark-skinned human.

"I couldn't spare you five seconds even if I wanted to!" The one-handed woman promptly retorted. "The Chieftain has been wanting to see this boy since last night, and she refuses to wait any longer."

"Th-th-the Chief's askin' for him!?" Herkja stammered, immediately ceasing her struggles upon hearing the words uttered by the bald female.

"Do you have trouble with your hearing?" The woman called Inkanya answered, her aggravation clear. "Unless you want her personally coming down on your heads within the next quarter hour, I suggest you hand him over effective immediately."

"A-alright, Lefty, ya made yer point loud an' clear. Yer not gonna hear another peep outta us! He's all yours!" Neg surrendered, pawning off the prince just as easily as they had obtained him without his say as though he was tradable goods. "Was nice knowin' ya, lad. Ya may be a good lay an' all, but the Chief's word is closest thing to law down here, and we ain't that thirsty t' trade our lives for shaggin' ya a bit longer."

"W-wait! What's going on?" Gyllen inquired, speaking his first words in what had seemed like an hour, though his queries went unanswered, a towel was unceremoniously flung around his blond head from someone above in place of a response.

"You. Boy." Inkanya sternly addressed Gyllen in a manner even his own mother had never done. "Dry and dress yourself, then come with us." The prince looked back to Neg in desperation, hoping to seek some semblance of aid from the closest thing he had to an acquaintance made in this escalating ordeal, but the goblinoid only turned her head away, feigning ignorance towards his plight.

With little choice, Gyllen did as he was instructed by the woman clad in the leopard skin, stepping from the pool (causing some blushes to manifest in the cheeks of a couple of her subordinates), swabbing his entire physique as dry as he could in a reasonable amount of time (his locks still remaining somewhat damp afterwards) and redressing himself into his shirt, trousers and socks before the four females who stood head and shoulders above the blond escorted him back out of the bathing chamber, down the corridor and returning to the central hall. By this time, most, if not all, the inmates had awakened and were going about their daily routines which, in this place, seemed to mainly consist of eating, smoking pipes, working out or wrangling fellow detainees.

Though none outside the four woman who surrounded him had yet espied his appearance, the prince balked regardless, firmly rooting himself in place at flashes of his traumatising induction replayed throughout his mind over and over again in rapid, instant succession, fearing a repeat would occur should he take a single step further, even recognising some of the faces that leered down upon him during the initial molestation. The blond quaked nervously as he cast a disconcerted mien until the quartet of accompanying females formed a two-by-two formation around the male, keeping him in the very centre of their cluster before they marched in unison out into the courtyard, the two amazons behind the boy shepherding him along in time to their footfalls, not caring for Gyllen's initial confusion over the purpose for such an arrangement.

It soon became apparent however - when Gyllen viewed the passing, jealous moues of the few females who caught a glimpse of his sheepish, shuffling form betwixt the torso of his four stately chaperones - that the stalwart quartet were in fact shielding him during this transfer! In an instant, he was reminded of the days when Queen Helio mandated a small detachment of bodyguards attend the prince everywhere and anywhere he traipsed beyond the palace walls. None dared even raise their voice in defiance to the convoy, let alone approach to hinder the mobile huddle in any capacity, all in all allowing the small group to soon reach a portal on the exact opposite end of the hall without incident.

Through the open arch and the strapping arms of his momentary protectors, the prince could see the passage was in actuality the apex of a stairwell which winded downwards into the earth to an unknown subterranean a destination. Naturally, the four females guided Gyllen down these steps, spiralling for a solid minute in silence as they made their gradual descent into the bowels of the complex, natural light fading away only to be replaced with the radiance of burning torches. Once they had touched level flooring once again, Gyllen was taken through a series of twisting and turning corridors, completely devoid of sound aside from footsteps and Gyllen's increasingly deepening breathes, quickly taking notice that they had not encountered a single living soul since they started their trek through basement hallways all the way up until one particular tunnel opened into a wider chamber. Around this room's circular walls were eight further female figures, all human, all standing to attention and each one sporting at least some form of bestial fleece on their individual persons with their arms diligently crossed behind their backs with their legs straight and slightly apart, with an additional woman sitting in the very centre of the space upon a chair several times too small to hold all of her great mass.

Most of the women where of heights comparable to that of Jern, though the one who was seated would have easily overtopped even Gyllen's eldest sister with the mere act of rising to her feet! Her hair was black, long, sheened and partially segmented into beautiful braids, while the rest hung free in a messy entanglement of several snarls and knots, covering every facet of her skull with its sheer volume save for the very front. The faded trace of a scar ran horizontal across both her eyesockets - though the blue orbs they held appeared to have been undamaged - with another running vertical through the left corner of her mouth, cutting cleanly through the lips and leaving a cleft even long after since it had healed. Various other nicks were visible on her powerfully built frame, especially along her sinewy arms and over her prominent abdominal muscles left exposed by the extravagant, monochrome furs composed of bearskin, stag fell and some other mammals Gyllen could not identify which made up her outfit that concealed only her heavyset chest, the space from her wide waist to her knees and her large feet, all the while keeping a firm clasp with both palms on a long, crude club fashioned from the weighty bough of an oak pointed straight downwards between her parted legs and against the floor tiles. Clearly, she was a woman tempered by her experiences in life, and not all of them had been agreeable.

The blond was unable to place a rough estimate to her age from a mere glance, as for him, she appeared she could be from anywhere in her mid-twenties upwards to her late forties, though the blond gained the impression she belonged somewhere towards the upper end of that scale following the subject matter she would speak of in due time. Regardless, the woman's intense, gorgeous visage reminiscent of an alpha she-wolf alone commanded such an air of absolute authority, fear and respect as she sat tall in prideful majesty upon her surrogate throne that the prince almost felt obliged to fall to one knee and genuflect before her.

Gyllen was broken out of his stupefied awe when he felt a violent shove from behind forced him to stumble forwards further into the chamber as the four who had brought him soon took up their posts around the room, with Inkanya standing behind and to the right of the gargantuan woman who sat focal and stationary.

"...I take it I have you to thank for such hospitality?" Gyllen snidely commented after a pause, having grown quite tired of being tossed from one faction to the next and now trying to make as much light of his situation as he was able.