Prince Gyllen Ch. 16.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind your tongue, whelp!" Inkanya barked, making the prince instantly clam up. "You stand now in the presence of Lyngbakr, matriarch of the great Hafgufa Clan!"

"H-Hafgufa...? As in...one of the last surviving barbarian tribes remaining in the northern nations?" Gyllen responded, albeit hesitantly. "But last I heard, what remained of the Hafgufa disbanded about three or four years back, not long after their leader seemingly vanished without a trace."

"Hoo, you speak a deal of knowledge of my homeland, minnow. And by your accent and appearance, I take it you too are a fellow northman?" Lyngbakr finally spoke in the language of Noregr - a cousin dialect to the prince's native Snjórlandic tongue - her voice deep and resonant, but in a strangely soothing tone. "Aye, your assumptions are correct, lad. I am indeed that selfsame leader of the Hafgufa, and though I have long since suspected the fate of my kin, it pains my heart still to hear it affirmed straight from the tongue. Tell me, boy, what is your name?"

"Um, Gyllen...son of Stål..." The blond mumbled out a response.

"Stål?" The enormous she-wolf repeated the name of Snjórland's king through gritted teeth, drawing out the single syllable as her hands tightened around the handle of her weapon. "Would that happen to be...Stål Troll-Hewer?"

"Y-yes, I believe so..." Gyllen replied, recalling long ago his paternal relative, in one of their sparse conversations, mentioning that to be a nickname he went by during his days on the battlefield before even his marriage with the then-Princess Helio. "Did you know my father?"

"Know him? Bah!" Lyngbakr hawked off to the side and onto the floor. "In all my years, Troll-Hewer has been the only man ever to equal me in single combat. Even the mere mention of his name is enough for these old wounds to flare up once more..."

"Oh..." Was the prince's only response, feeling a sudden sinking sensation manifest itself in his stomach.

"Even I have caught wind of you, son of Stål." Lyngbakr continued without interruption. "Hearsay of a prince borne into the Snjórlandic royal family said to be fairer than any maiden, though I never expected the rumours to be so...accurate...nor had I expected him to find his way into a Caligan jailhouse."

"Well, you see, funny story about that..." Gyllen started with a nervous chuckle, but was promptly cut short mid-sentence.

"How you came to be here matters not. Hear me now and listen well, son of Stål." The Chiefess interjected. "Four long summers ago, I sailed due south with a small armada in search of foreign glories in untapped frontiers, and perhaps to finally meet an end worthy for generations to remember me by, the sort which skalds write sagas of, however in our arrogance during what was to be a simple raid of a Caligan coastline town for supplies, we were met with a resistance we gravely underestimated and our numbers shaved to the mere fraction to what now see before you, lad, minus the few male survivors of that retaliation whom I know not the fates of...a mockery of Hafgufa's former glory." A deep sigh escaped her mouth before she continued with a heavy heart. "My noble bloodline shall end with me...my sons have all valiantly gone to Valhalla before my time, and I fear I shall be unable to join them in the feasting halls of Odin, doomed to die a dishonourable straw death fettered to this prison only to spend eternity wallowing on the bleak banks of the River Gjoll...such was the fate I had resigned my clan and I to. That is, until the gods granted me this one respite, this one chance to redeem myself in my failings!"

"And that being...?" Gyllen hesitantly asked, fearing the answer

"You." She answered in a single, quick breath. "You shall sire me a new child whom will carry on the name and spirit of Hafgufa! Caligans are soft, and will not permit an infant to live in the squalor of these cells longer than the very day they are born, fostering my progeny amongst their own. Then, Norns willing, the child shall learn of their heritage and take up their destiny, restoring our clan to its eventual former glory once again!" To say Gyllen was stunned stone silent over this grand design as it was expounded to him would have been the grossest understatement the blond had ever heard in his young life, not the least detail of which being the her apparent intentions in making a father of the teenaged prince!

"You cannot serious about this..." The blonde ultimately expressed. "I mean...I can see the logic, but your method will be...contrived at best..."

"Brave words from a little man." Lyngbakr retorted. "No matter. Your opinions are inconsequential to me, only that your purpose is served is what matters. Although I am loathe to mix my blood with that of Troll-Hewer's, even I will concede his lineage is a strong one...even if you do appear to be the exception. The gods certainly seem to have their sense of humour..." The barbarian leader backhandedly remarked before she turned and nodded her head towards two girls to her right, a short-haired blonde and a curly brunette respectively. "Hai! Rokke! See to it the minnow cooperates..."

The two woman soon set themselves upon the boy, the darker haired of the two slipping behind and gripping him by the wrists to hold his arms behind his back to the point of nearly pressing his elbows together, preventing him from interfering with the fairer haired one's actions as the latter squatted down in front of the lad. Naturally, Gyllen raised his voice in vain protest as he struggled to get free, but his thin arms were no match for the seasoned fighter's mighty hold. It was during these squirms that he noticed a very familiar blue garb worn by the blonde female, quickly recognising it to be his very own coat which had been pilfered from him since last night, somehow finding its way onto the shoulders of this stranger several sizes too large for it to even properly fit!

Before Gyllen could point out this appropriation of his personal property, he was distracted by the fact the fair-haired female had already reached her fingers into his breeches and yanked them clean down to his ankles, causing his cock - still completely erect from his time spent with the three small folk - to spring upwards with a force that nearly flicked her lips with the head. Immediately and instinctually, Gyllen closed his eyes and turned his head (unable to conceal his shame with his hands, it was the next best option) while his cheeks flushed scarlet and his mouth contorted into a wavering frown, unable to see the blonde woman's eyes expanded over the delectable sight, her mouth salivating as she resisted to take the first taste of boy-flesh amongst their sonority with all her willpower.

"Uh, doesn't look like he really needs much prep, Chief." The brunette called out to Lyngbakr, looking downwards on the boy's body and seeing her blonde compatriot too momentarily astonished to verbalise her observation.

"Hoh? It looks like our princeling is far more eager than he lets on." The barbarian leader placed her cudgel carefully to one side as she took a heavy step in turn with each of her feet to spread her muscular thighs even further aside as she reached down and lifted the grey pelt that hung from her hips that substituted a skirt until it was raised over her waist, presenting her nether regions to the lad several years her junior without a hint of shame present in her expression, a dense thatch of hairs as black as coal shrouding the entrance to her vaginal cavity. "Bring him hither." She then said, her notched biceps put to the side, hiding nothing from Gyllen.

The blonde woman snapped out of her trance and stood herself to the left side of the golden-haired lad, with her partner standing on his right. Both women grabbed Gyllen by the arms and marched forwards with him in tow, making the male step out of his jodhpurs left on the floor as he was brought to stand directly before the chieftain, who remained close to eye-level with Gyllen despite her seated position. The male looked downwards to witness and blush at the head of his manhood now twitching mere inches away from the entrance of her exposed, hirsute sheath before the fair-haired female reached around and gripped around Gyllen's member just below the glans, the shaft still sticky with non-human quim, holding it as steady as she could against the boy's nervous shivering. From behind, the brunette pushed one hand on his shoulder to bend his knees just enough so that the bottomless boy's crotch was aligned with her leader's groin before her other paw nudged his bare buttocks, gradually urging his pelvis forwards as he could do little to retaliate and merely observed his penis sink into the black bush before him.

With a sharp sigh, Gyllen could feel the surprising level of tautness the older female's cunt was brandishing as it swallowed his rod, the lad not expecting the carnal cavern to be as it was considering the warrior woman's mammoth size compared to his unexceptional length and the apparent fact she had given birth more than once during her lifetime. Perhaps it was the ceaseless exercise that had forged and maintained her body to the physical perfection of her exterior also translating to the tense, snug nature of her interior. Irrelevant to whatever the case may have been, Gyllen's hips did not stop for anything until every last increment of his member was immersed within the stoic chieftain by her brunette subordinate, as well as even a little by the prince's subconscious tendencies.

Once both their bodies had met, the two assistants left the prince's side as Lyngbakr raised and wrapped her long legs around the boy's waist, locking the lad in place and pressing his slim frame into hers, negating any hope of him pulling himself away. In fact, this final, sharp pull made the prince momentarily lose his footing as he fell forwards and face-first into the chieftain's cleavage, his hands naturally held out as a knee-jerk reaction and just so happening to land dead centre onto each the sea-reaver's mammaries. There was a pause of dead silence hanging in the air aside from a couple of gasps from the onlookers Gyllen heard while his features were still buried deep into Lyngbakr's bosom as if he had just committed the gravest act of insurrections.

The prince sheepishly looked up from where his head was nestled between the pliable globes, and was greeted by the sober, scarred countenance of Lyngbakr gazing back down and the stigmatizing glower of Inkanya over her superior's shoulder which overshadowed the former.

"Insolent worm!" The bald woman bellowed, her sole hand shooting into the air and poising behind her hairless head, her fingers bunched together and straightened like a knife, readied to rap the boy across the cheek with the back of her knuckles. "You dare lay your sullied mitts upon our great chieftain's breast without permission!?"

"Stay your hand, Inkanya." Lyngbakr interjected without even turning her neck to face her deputy. "'Tis a mere accident brought about on my part. And besides..." The barbarian leader brought her mighty hands in closer and grappled Gyllen by his forearms, embedding his hands further into her supple bust through her furred top. "I find it to be strangely...refreshing." The commander returned her arms back to the rests of her chair as Inkanya lowered hers back to her side, though Gyllen's still remained unmoving from where they were left before the older woman he had bonded with began making small but fervid tugs with her legs to manipulate the boy's pelvis into grinding into her cunt, very mildly stirring up her interior. It was enough for the prince to let out a series of loud whimpers, and it was enough for them to be met by deep grunts from Lyngbakr when combined with the blond boy's massage on her boobs, able to count every last one of his digits digging into her soft flesh even through the fairly thick pelt she wore, a manoeuvre he was initially only performing of his own volition to keep the domineering brute content, though soon finding how pleasant the doughy masses felt mashed between his digits.

Eventually, Lyngbakr's steering of the lad's waist became unnecessary as Gyllen began to shake his waist by his own accord, however she continued pulling with her legs regardless to amplify the little leeway there was available to him to better maximise their pleasure. The prince only desired to spur his ejaculation all the more quickly and have this encounter over and done with for the sake of his self-preservation, knowing well he had been brought amongst a crowd most dangerous, even by the calibre of the menagerie of malefactors who populated this gaol. Even if their leader shewn naught but civility thus far, the imperious pressure he sensed come from the rest and their stares was almost palatable as they converged on his fragile figure. The exceptional delight the lad was currently experiencing was but an unforeseen - though certainly not unwelcome - side-effect reaped from his strive.

Gyllen tried his best not to pay too much mind to the onlooking audience, knowing nerves would eventually get the better of him if he did and disrupt his coupling, though he was finding the task more difficult than he initially thought, especially whenever his line of sight wavered to glimpse the encircled females intently ogling in the direction where he was shagging their seated master. It was not until his ears detected the nearly imperceptible sound of suppressed moaning that he took a more thorough glance to the surrounding spectators to see about half of them with a hand each slipped down the front of their trousers, the vague contours of their paws visibly shifting behind the material that made up the general groin patch of their bottoms, having been unable to abstain from indulging themselves as they watched the reproduction play out before their very eyes. It was then the prince realised they were not louring to him out of contempt, but rather gawking to their leader out of envy.

While he had certainly performed a fair share of lewd exploits in a public space under supervision from Min before, rarely - if ever - did the prince have all eyes in a room trained exclusively on himself and his partner during a one-on-one session without physical interference. There was definite divergence in aura to be had in this method compared to, say, a free-for-all blowbang in which he was the focal point that he could not quite fully fathom, as if expectations greater than what he was normally used to were now resting on this particular performance of his, but thriving under the added element of viewership instead of submitting to his stress as he was expecting. It was as though something long dormant had finally awoken in Gyllen, an exhibitionist predisposition the young blond only had a misty inkling of until this very moment, exhilarating him to new elevations just from the mere thought of his sexual conduct being scrutinised with such acclaim, even if it was likely only because the companionless females had been deprived of any such erotic spectacle for so long of a time.

However, as what tended to usually be the norm as soon as one unearths a new niche of theirs, Gyllen felt he had already reached his personal limit, but directly before his load could be jettisoned within the scarred woman, the blond pushed his prick to fill the extra few millimetres of wiggle room available, extending as deep inside her as he possibly could, his back arching away from his partner and his head flung back as he let out a cry to signal his finality less than an hour after creaming the goblinoid. Feeling the first precipitated shot of heated spunk inlay her cunt, Lyngbakr immediately tensed the thew found in her shanks to ensure the boy remained fixed precisely where he was pinned so every last wad of his baby batter would be deposited within the appropriate inlet, though the barbarian chief was unaware how futile of an effort that was considering Gyllen had absolutely no intention of ever backing out of the snug orifice until his climax had concluded a decent number seconds after it had commenced.

Afterwards, Gyllen slumped forwards into the fortified figure of the sea-reaving female, curling up into her breasts once more without even realising, smiling in his heart of hearts although his outward mien shewed only weariness. While he failed to instil similar delight into his savage partner, he could feel Lyngbakr consciously flexing the sinew of her vaginal cavity around his girth to wring the lad dry of the last drizzles of jizz from out his urethra, wanting to avoid misspending even a single drop of the precious ooze. Once satisfied, Lyngbakr uncrossed her legs and, naturally, the prince was about to take a step backwards and remove his member from the barbarian woman's flesh-passage, believing he had fulfilled his objective, the thought of him becoming a parent not quite setting in yet as his mind was still hazed over his orgasmic delight. Before his cock could completely slide from the hole however, Gyllen was halted from behind by a firm hand and a rounded stub both pressing against his shoulder blades.

"Where do you think you're going, worm?" Unmistakably, the assertive voice came from none other than Inkanya, who had indeed vanished from her leader's side at some point during the awkward coitus without the prince's notice only to relocate herself behind the blond and impede his withdrawal.

"W-was that not enough...?" Gyllen stammered, afraid to even turn his head to face the one-armed lieutenant directly.

"Far from it, little man." The bald woman answered as she pushed both her strong limbs forwards to reinsert the removed inches back into the mammoth woman. "We're taking every precaution possible to make sure the Chiefess is properly impregnated."

As if in response to her subordinate's sentence, Lyngbakr began to silently shift from her seat for the first time since Gyllen had entered her chamber. Carefully, the chieftain swivelled her mountainous physique at an aptly unrushed pace ensuring - with some help from Inkanya - that the prince's pecker not once ever left her pussy, the scarred barbarian even going to so far as to lift her massive tree-trunk of a leg up and over Gyllen's golden-haired head in a surprising display of flexibility for one so hench just to prevent his modest length from slipping out her orifice, while Gyllen got to experience what a whitewashed cunt felt like revolving around his member for the first time, preventing the length from losing its firmness even in the slightest.

Lyngbakr now faced away from the prince, her knees up on the seat and her hands holding the top part of the chair's back panel, her fibrous back curved to better project her arse outwards and into Gyllen's crotch, nearly knocking the blond down had the one-handed woman from behind not been there to catch him. After Inkanya stabilised the boy's stance once again, she backed away enough to give Gyllen room to begin building-up a thrust of adequate power, though not so much so that it would let the prince attempt to retreat completely, though judging by the immediate way Gyllen's small mitts clung to Lyngbakr's buns of steel and the ensuing bucks of his hips churning up his self-made substance already present within her cavern, it was plain the prince had little desire to bolt quite yet. Even still, the dark-skinned warrior reached over and took her leader's weapon for herself on the off chance the male formed any fancies of flight during the copulation, she herself starting to grow involuntarily amorous from the close surveillance she kept on the fornicating duo she stood directly before.

"Inkanya." Lyngbakr called to her second-in-command after a few wordless minutes in an unusually calm tone of voice in spite of Gyllen's untiring efforts in railing her from the rear without any energy or strength spared, his crotch slapping ceaselessly into her solid buttocks. The Dark Continent indigene brought herself from her post at her chief's backside to meet the light skinned woman by her flank. "It has dawned on me that we must see to each one of Stålson's succeeding discharges will be at its most fruitful if I am to successfully conceive a child, lest he may somehow slip from our control before we can achieve that goal. Fetch the olisbos. You know what to do."