Prince Gyllen Ch. 16.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood, my liege." Inkanya saluted the queen by way of putting her amputated forearm across her chest, the dressed stub hitting just above her breast on the opposite side as she angled her bald pate downwards in a humbling gesture. The lieutenant then cast a look over to the first underling she saw and signalled her to come closer with some subtle tilts of the neck. Despite being in mid-masturbation, the minion - whom Gyllen recognised to be the very same individual who earlier lifted Herkja off his cock - immediately removed her hand from her bottoms and neared her superior without objection. Inkanya then handed off the crude club to the henchwoman, telling her to keep vigilance on the boy while she went to a far end of the room where a small, wooden trunk lay on the floor and against the wall.

Opening this box, Inkanya rifled through its contents and soon produced two items in her singular grasp: one was a glass bottle containing a very slight quantity of a translucent, glutinous liquid taking up only about a tenth of the maximum capacity, and the other was a black, oblong cylinder, slightly curved with a rounded tip made and made from an unknown, polished material, but seemed fairly firm in its constitution attached to what looked to be a kind of leather harness. Setting the bottle down on the ground for the time being and removing her trousers in turn, the bald warrior began to strap the trappings connected to the obsidian bar around her hips and between her thighs with an impressive display of dexterity using her sole hand.

Though the apparatus was initially unfamiliar to the prince as he took a few side glances to the dark-skinned woman's activities during his tireless ploughing, Gyllen accurately surmised its purpose the moment he saw the onyx baton jut outwards from her otherwise uncovered pubis to give off the illusion she now flaunted her very own phallus, followed by deducing who was about to be on its receiving end! Concern overcame the blond once more, though not quite enough for him to cease his thrustings, let alone withdraw from the older woman completely, as he would much rather take what the one-handed barbarian had in store for him any day of the year rather than the penalty of bludgeoning (even if he preferred not to openly broadcast such a thought). Though he was no stranger to accepting callers through his back door, the prince feigned unawareness over the startling revelation until Inkanya had made her way back behind where he was still energetically fucking, the container having already returned to the lithe fighter's unsevered hand.

Brushing her selected sentinel aside, the bald woman flicked the stopper from the bottle with her thumb and tipped the last remaining globs of what was evidently sex slime onto the her faux-member before discarding the emptied vessel altogether. Clenching her mitt around its circumference, she then began rub the lubricant along the entire length of the black rod until it shimmered spectacularly before taking her now-slippery middle digit and sliding it inside the prince's unprotected arsehole with little effort, though that still did nothing to lessen the electrocuting tingle his tender rectal nerves signalled straight through his spine to his brain and back again, causing him to automatically push his hips away from the cause of this spontaneous jolt and slamming every ounce of his might into Lyngbakr all at once, at last able to bring about a distinct groan from the scarred barbarian in turn.

Once Inkanya had decided Gyllen was suitably readied for what was about to follow, she removed her finger before grasping her synthetic phallus larger than the blond's own manhood and slid it between the his cushiony buns, directly into the chute situated there. Though the initial fingering allowed his body to somewhat anticipate the larger penetration, Gyllen hissed still as he felt his sphincter part to accommodate the ebony warrior's artificial extension enter his back passage, slowly creeping into the deepest recesses of his rectum, uncontrollably shuddering up until Inkanya completely hilted the protuberance all the way to its base. All three collaborators in this affair were now squashed up as close to one another as their physiques would allow, Gyllen sandwiched between the two beautiful barbarians with his manhood buried in one and his boyhole filled by the other. For a male who enjoyed having both his ends see suitable use, especially at the same time, the prince was in absolute bliss, evident by a blithe smile and glassy eyes neither of his partners could clearly perceive from their angles.

Inkanya's hand slid from her crotch and up Gyllen's back to tightly hold onto his shoulder just before the last inch of her phallus was wedged within the prince, using him as a counterbalance as she immediately began rearing her pelvis to prime herself for another thrust. It had been quite a while since Gyllen last took something of this size into his anus, almost forgetting how much earthy delight there was to be gained from the sensation of his rectum clinging tightly to a cock (or otherwise equivalent) motioning either inwards or out, with the reminder only being further reinforced when the ebony warrior slammed the length back inside him with such impact, the brunt created a chain reaction that rocked even Lyngbakr at the forefront of this vulgar train while she balanced in her seat. Gyllen groaned aloud and long, communicating his somatic joy in the most fundamental of manners, his entire figure tensing and his face burning scarlet while his fingers dug deep into the barbarian chiefess' sinewy derrière, only to have his bliss momentarily derailed a moment later by a further scold coming directly into his ear from the bald woman behind.

"Don't idle, boy." Inkanya growled. "Remember this is all for the Chieftain's benefit, not for your indulgence. Now get to work!" With a blurred dart of her single hand, she harshly skited her palm across Gyllen's plush butt cheek, almost leaving a very brief imprint in the flesh. The prince yelped as he resumed his thrusts while Inkanya mirrored his motions. Despite of what the dark-skinned female had said, the blond lad could not help but to enjoy himself, especially when it seemed as though said bald warrior was deliberately timing her forward motions whenever Gyllen would pull away from Lyngbakr to smack her pelvis into his bubbly behind and make it ripple, angling her hips in a way to bump the boy's prostate with expert precision. This motivated Gyllen into pounding the scarred leader all the more vibrantly, his virile, young waist resembling a crankshaft in the way it swiftly and repeatedly shagged her pussy. A discord of moans in varying timbres and volumes filled the air not just from the threesome in progress, but also from the onlookers fiercely pleasuring themselves to the spectacle as it escalated to its next end.

When he was approximately midway towards achieving his third orgasm that day, Gyllen could feel Inkanya suddenly change up her pace as though she had sensed his climax due. The one-handed female decided she had grown weary of restraining her motions for the convenience of this mere teenager and instead began to push forwards according to her own whim without waiting for the blond to pull back, zealously drilling into Gyllen's arsehole without pity as if venting an accumulated, repressed aggression in a single burst of savagery targeted on the male alone who could only squeal as a reaction while his G-spot was ravaged and stimulated to its maximum.

"Take it, you maggot!" Inkanya grunted as her hand moved from Gyllen's shoulder to his golden locks, entwining his tresses into her balled fist before sharply tugging, jerking the prince's neck backwards and forcing him to face the ceiling, but instead of a wince crumpling his pretty features, a delirious grin was plastered across his countenance, his hip motions attempting to keep up with the bald woman but control was almost fully seized from him as most bucks now being made into Lyngbakr were direct effects of the dark-skinned warrior's own presses propelling the prince's pelvis into her superior, proving to be the only consistent way to make the otherwise stolid Chieftain express how the mating felt for her through a string of groans and grunts.

Gyllen's climax was expedited greatly in thanks to the altered methods, and he ejaculated without pomp or fanfare in a matter of minutes, with only his protracted cry of euphoric delight piercing through the dissonant intoning produced by the voyeurs to imply that the boy had achieved yet another orgasm. The fact was most obvious to Lyngbakr as the second occurrence of semen spraying straight into her uterus, though this time with a quantity that was far and away the largest to ever be milked from the lad on that day, adding to the already substantial volume that had flooded her vaginal cavity earlier until she was leaking from the brim created between it and the dick lodged within. With each shot fired, Gyllen shuddered, holding himself in place with every one of his tendons tensed, revelling in his elation without Inkanya abating down in her reamings even in the slightest, apparently heedless to the blond's cumming until well after the fact.

Upon realising after a certain point Gyllen had long since orgasmed, Inkanya began winding her offensive down until her motions eventually ceased altogether for a brief moment before she pedalled a couple steps backwards, just enough to remove the entirety of her imitation phallus from the boy's backdoor. No longer being kept propped up, Gyllen crumpled to the floor - having grown far too weak in the knees from his rapid series of climaxes stealing away most of the feeling in his legs - before looking up half-lucid from where he knelt to catch a glance of Lyngbakr's dislodged cunt deluged with his essence from behind, some of it dribbling down her toned inner thighs. The Hafgufa Chiefess then turned around, now looming over the lad as he was on the verge of fainting, standing completely upright and giving Gyllen an uncompromised view of her full height since entering the room, the low angle from which he viewed her serving to emphasise her elevation and bulk even beyond their already impressive proportions.

The scarred barbarian then raised one furry boot before pressing it to Gyllen's breast, pushing the blond flat on his back and set herself upon him before the exhausted prince had a chance to pick himself back up, gripping him by the ankles, pushing his legs as far back and pulling them as far apart as they could conceivably bend without causing a sprain, raising his lower back from the ground to the extent where his gaping bottom was pointed almost entirely upwards before she positioned herself over his crotch, linking her muscular legs with his own slender pair as she squatted downwards to consume his cock into her cunt yet again with impeccable accuracy before it had the chance to soften entirely!

This position hastened the umpteenth climax, followed not a minute later by Lyngbakr pushing the boys legs further and further back until his entire body practically rested on his shoulders before she sat down on his behind and took his entire cock again, her back turned on him until he came once more, then doing the same in a position where he lay flat again while the barbarian side-straddled the prince's crotch from above, and so on, and so on, basically conducting every last stance you could conjure, and then some, involving the male taking on a submissive role! Even the chiefess came once or twice herself during this rapacious rapid fire of ever fluctuating poses.

By the end of the barrage of countless climaxes Gyllen half-believed would never end, Lyngbakr at last hoisted herself away from the lad very gradually, a cascade of his cum immediately gushing from her unplugged orifice, showering his semi-erect prick as he was abandoned on the cusp of unconsciousness, bleary eyed, saturated with sweat, hyperventilating to refill his lungs and overall far too feeble to attempt any motion of his muscles by his own accord now, but nonetheless glad the ordeal was finally over. As pleasant as the affair may have started, no human being was ever made to handle that amount of orgasms in such a concise amount of time, his manhood left tender and sore while his rear inevitably registered the aches caused by the unexpected pegging he had received earlier.

However, Gyllen's relief was to be short-lived. Even as the barbarian chiefess was walking away, all at once he was encircled by the remaining thirteen females, looking down to where the vulnerable, bottomless teen lay with malicious glints in their eyes and covetous smiles on their lips.

"Of course," Lyngbakr began speaking as she returned to her seat, cum still leaking from her crotch. "My scion shall require underlings to serve them, which my crew have nobly been willing to provide. I trust you will be just as comprehensive with them as you were with me." Though Gyllen could not see from his angle, he swore could almost hear the grin forming itself in her tone of voice as the chief uttered her final syllables. Gyllen's throat went dry and was unable able to cry out even a single 'no!' in objection, but he doubted it would have made a difference in the long run. Upon the closing of their commander's sentence, the legion of females swarmed Gyllen in unison and soon he found himself on the providing end of the pussy belonging to a nameless stranger! Hai, Rokke, even Inkanya, every single last one of the women in that room all snatching their individual turns breeding with the unconsenting young man. Fortunately, the girls after Lyngbakr took two additional ejaculations maximum from the prince before relinquishing their place to their fellow next in line, but the stockpiled orgasms were quickly pushing Gyllen's physical and mental fortitude to their absolute limits, not helped by the fact when a couple would grind on his face or utilise the strap-on on his behind to occupy the waiting time for his front to be available!

By the eventual end of it all, Gyllen felt as though he had been drained completely dry, and not just of his energy. His mind had turned to mush before the groupbang had fully concluded, with the last handful of girls having their way with him being a total blur in his mind, only able to recollect vague whispers of a discussion from a pair of sea-reavers on how the prince could be used as a means of gain from the other inmates outside their coterie as he was left husk-like and swimming in a semi-transparent cocktail of juices originating from a variety of sources on the floor, the least of which not being his very own semen. Gyllen only regained minimum cognizance after dusk had settled, finding himself set upon an uncomfortable section of bedding whilst Lyngbakr's heavy bicep constricted around his frail neck and prevented escape or theft, bringing us to the point where this tale initially began.

Though the exact time was impossible for Gyllen to tell, he wagered it was the early morning, and as such attempted to close his eyes over to at the very least attempt to gain a few hours of respite to conserve his energy for whatever terrible trials his captives had planned for him tomorrow, seeing as absconding would be nigh impossible to accomplish. The cacophonous snoring produced by virtually ever other resident resting in that room made sleep difficult however, causing fears to begin forming in the young prince's mind, fears that this would be how the rest of his life would be spent; alone and forgotten in a far away land, a prisoner amongst prisoners to be treated less than livestock for their own pleasures on demand, though he believed he must have been slipping into an idealistic dream regardless when he heard a voice echoing past the drowsy mists.

"Gyl...Gyl..." It breathed, an impersonation of Min's intonation, the final vestige of his former life his psyche decided to dredge out in a final act of generosity...or at least so he thought until the voice sharply increased in volume and made his eyes to snap back open. "Oi! Prince Pussy! Get yer arse up!" The prince jolted to full alertness and looked up from his resting place to be greeted by a familiar profile - green, freckled and crowned with a half-shaven head of red hair - smirking down in return.

"M-M-Min!? Is that really you?" Gyllen stammered, utterly dumbfounded by what he saw, unsure if he was truly lucid or not.

"Nah, it's the bleedin' tooth fairy, ya wozzeck." The goblin replied. If she wasn't the real deal, then it was a very accurate recreation. "Sorry 'bout the wait. Took us a good bit an' a half t' figure out where they had ya locked up. With a face like yours, ya think we'd realise ya might've ended up in a woman's slammer by mistake sooner."

"Oh, I'm just glad to see you at all...the things I have endured while here..." Gyllen trailed off mid-thought as he realised something odd about what Min's choice in words. "Wait, did you just say 'we'?"

"Ah, bueno sera, Signore Gyllen! A pleasure to formally meet you at long last! Signorina Min has told me everything you. Unfortunate we could not meet under more...favourable condizioni however." A cowled figure clothed in black said in answer to the prince's question as they materialised from the shadows behind Min, their heavy Caligan accent very apparent even in their hushed tone. The mysterious unknown then lowered their hood and, although Gyllen had difficultly discerning their precise features through the gloom, the long and luminescent silver tresses flowing from their head all but confirmed their identity. "My name is Argento."

"You! You're the one I saw at the market!" Gyllen said, his blue eyes widening as he had met his lookalike once more.

"Ah, you remember!" Argento said somewhat joyfully, though clapped his hands in a penitent gesture directly afterwards. "Scusa! But this whole problema has been entirely my fault! I am still...eh, how do you say...an apprentice in my line of work. After I saw those guards mistake you for me, I wasted no time seeking out Signorina Min, seeing as it appeared you were travelling together, hoping we could work together and stage a rescue, but I cannot help but feel such a thing would never have even come about had I only been just a little less careless in my errand..."

"N-no, it's quite alright! It was just an unfortunate coincidence, that's all." Gyllen replied in an attempt to reassure his platinum-haired counterpart who looked as though they were now on the verge of weeping.

"Ah, molto bene!" Argento perked up in less than an instant, calling the blond to question just how upset they really letting on, or if their mood was just that mercurial. "The only thing I hate more than the idea of being detained myself, is the idea of those being detained unjustly."

"Alright, ladies, ya can kiss an' make up after we're outta this mess!" Min interjected the two boys in order to get themselves down to brass tacks. "Alright, Gyl, here's the skinny. Me an' 'Genty here got in through a coupla loose bars on a window up on the firs' floor. We're gonna take things nice an' quiet, sneak back out through the window, scale over the fence, hop on a coupla horses and get th' fuck outta here 'fore anybody notices yer missin'."

"Brilliant plan, Min...just one minor question." Gyllen said, taking a brief pause as he looked over his current predicament to make sure it was still apparent. "How the Hel are you going to get me out from this embrace without waking...her?"

"Look, Gyl, we didn' take inta account ya'd become th' pet a' some overgrown stripper in th' time it took for us t' got here." Min dryly responded. "Keep yer hair on. All it's gonna take is some skill...and a bit a' luck. 'Genty, c'mere for a mo'" Strangely, Gyllen did not feel instilled with much confidence, especially when Min and Argento put themselves into a brief huddle, excluding the prince from their quick discourse on how they were going to about releasing him from the barbarian's hold. After their undisclosed dialogue, Min quickly scuttled out of Gyllen's line of sight without a word, shortly returning with a pillow held underneath her arm before the two crept closer towards Gyllen and his slumbering bedmate, Min standing just above the prince's head while Argento knelt to his side.