Prince Gyllen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-You've got to be joking!" Anne uttered out through the muffled mewling she was just barely able to contain as her love button was teased. "There's absolutely no way I'm able to take something that biIIIG!" Anne's final syllable escalated into a trilling crescendo as she felt her pink folds part, the Captain did not even wait for her to fully finish her sentence before bucking her pelvis forwards once and stuffing the younger girl to maximum capacity, having grown weary of listening to her constant griping after virtually the entire crew went through the effort of throwing this celebration for her in the first place, deciding a good, hard railing was what the cabin girl needed for her complaints to be quelled.

In an instant, Captain Bonny's crotch met with Anne's groin, the petite black-haired girl's pubis bulging slightly but noticeably as her interior struggled to accommodate the entirety of the insertion, never before having to hold something that massive so deep within her all at once. Anne could practically feel the muscles of her vaginal cavity strain and stretch around the great girth, writhing and hissing through gritting teeth as unfamiliar sensations that were not wholly delightful yet far from unpleasurable overtook her mentality, and all this before Bonny even commenced her rhythmic thrusts proper! Anne's body had just barely attuned to the insertion before the Captain dislodged about three-quarters of the total length from the lewd cavern almost as promptly as she had made it enter, taking a brief moment of pause once she had, long enough to allow Anne a single inhale of relief until the protrusion was rammed back inside with even stronger power, knocking the wind straight back out of the cabin girl's lungs in the form of a full-on howl as she felt the dlido's apex just barely tap the boundary between her vaginal cavity and her womb, wildly convulsing as her back arched cleanly from the table.

Without wasting a second waiting, the Captain again reared her pelvis and made another hasty strike towards Anne's youthful baby-maker, thus beginning her merciless barrage against the teenaged female's nethers, grunting like a boar in heat and grinning daemonically with each and every propellant that smacked into the cabin girl's cunny, while the brunette's fingers dug deep into either side of the page's back and her thumbs imprinting into her soft flesh close to where the cabin girl's ovaries were located below layers of sinew and muscle. Anne wailed euphorically as her mouth was now temporary fixated into an open circular shape with her tongue flopping limply from the created opening and her green eyes initially rolling into the back of their sockets before realigning themselves soon after to be greeted by Bonny's magnificent bosom barely contained in her top jouncing overhead in correspondence to her rapid, rough motions the rest of her ample frame was performing, greatly tempting the teenager on a inchoate level to reach out and fondle the tantalisingly wobbling mammaries had her hands still not been pinioned to the table.

Before any further gayish thoughts could manifest in the closeted cabin girl's conscious, she rolled her head onto its side, semi-forgetting in the moment of the audience who closely watched every second of her getting fucked, and noticing immediately thereafter that several onlookers' bottoms had been dropped to openly pleasure themselves to the spectacle occurring before them! From massive, circumcised slabs of meat that required the use of both hands to be briskly pumped to uncut pricks comparable in length to their owners' pinky slowly being stroked between only a finger and a thumb, it seemed the dark-haired girl was unable to look in any direction either left or right without ending up staring down a one-eyed snake being tugged to her circumstances. Nerves overtook Anne even more than previous now that she was painfully conscious of the fact she was being used as masturbatory material for a group of twenty-odd athirst seamen all prepared to pounce on her the very instant their Captain had concluded having her way with the young girl.

With so many eyes trained on her and the sight of so many cocks she knew were erected at least partially due to her own humble self, what was excitement, agitation or a combination of the two overcame Anne's all too quickly and caused her to undergo a premature climax then and there, letting out a squeal while she convulsed and shuddered against her restrainers, her lower half quivering and growing rigid as a torrent of endorphins rushed from her brain to her gonads, exploding outwards throughout her general system from that origin point to reward her for withstanding this coupling, with almost imperceptible spritz of quim escaping her cunt to coat the base of the strap-on. Bonny also seemed unable to contain her own orgasm for very much longer from the friction caused by her peripheral's interior against her crotch as she ravaged the younger girl, or perhaps she simply grew impatient in her tipsiness and desired a hastened end of her own. In either case, the Captain let out a bassy growl without halting - though slowing down - her hip bucks, shivered her frame once and took a few steps backwards rather anticlimactically and sluggishly pulled her false penis out from Anne with a satisfied sigh, leaving the teen orifice wide and gaping to the extent where for one could witness the younger girl's juices dribble down from roof to the floor of the yawning cavity as it flexed close.

Not two seconds had passed after sufficient space between Bonny and Anne was made available when the first of many males step forth ahead of his peers to continue what should have already been concluded by their captain. The cabin girl had hardly even begun recovering from her orgasm when she felt her pussy already being refilled, this time by a rod of more organic constitution, gasping as she felt the untried inches sink inside her loosened honeypot without even a hint of difficulty. Snapping her flushed face forwards again, she looked up to see the invading cock's owner to be a helmsman whom she passed by almost every day as she went about her tedious routines, barely even batting an eye towards him when she did to the point where she embarrassingly failed to so much as even recall his name in the moment. Was it John? Or perhaps Jim? Whatever the case may have been, here he was now, malignant mirth underlying in his sordid smirk, stuffing his meat inside her without so much as a single word exchanged! He was nowhere near as large in the downstairs department as Bonny's manufactured manhood, but still he filled out her pussy decently well, pushing and pulling his hips at an even snappier rate than the good captain had! His hands were kept firm on her thighs to ensure he always had a straight shot bucking forwards against her squirming groin, bestial grunts being the only sounds he made to counter Anne's shrill squawks.

Once again however, Anne found herself enjoying herself more than she was not, especially now that she was paired with one of her more preferred sex. There was little else she could do but to simply lie back and enjoy the session as it played out, as much as she was able to after such a traumatising set-up anyway. With little else to turn her gaze towards, she continued looking dead ahead, watching in stunned awe by the way the masculine frame rammed into her with such vigour while not appearing particularly powerfully built. It did not hurt either that her associate was actually decently handsome, a facet about him she never paid specific notice to until now, moreso because the specific circumstances forced it more than anything, though she would not complain, even if she was not about to explicitly admit her burgeoning enjoyment to such a thing any time soon.

However, the pleasant sight was soon stolen away from her by the intervention of a second male who had approached from behind Anne at some stage without her notice (being pounded away at the front tends to divert a person's attention away from their periphery) and gripped the girl roughly by both cheeks on her face and slammed her entire head downwards, hanging it off the edge of the table with her chin pointed skywards. The cabin girl was given no time to react before the fattest cock she had ever lain eyes on in her young existence ploughed directly into her maw, which had been jostled wide open during the whiplash, the position she was in allowing for streamlined shot directly into and down the young woman's gullet. The dick in question was somewhat larger than even the toy Captain Bonny was sporting a scant five minutes ago, and she struggled to take that even with the more pliable constitution of her vagina, and here she was now forced to swallow a massive column of heated, throbbing flesh down her more inelastic throat.

If Anne was not twisting her features into an assortment of wide-eyed winces and violently gagging as her reflex was utterly disregarded in the manhood's infiltration of her throat then something would seriously be amiss with the still relatively inexperienced female. Her mind became a swimming haze as she felt every last inch of the oversized phallus dart deeper towards her stomach, stopped only by the man's crotch crashing into her countenance, his large, low-hanging testicles swatting directly into her eyes and up against her nostrils, causing the girl to take an involuntary whiff of his muggy, manly fragrance characterised by days gone without a full-body wash, and serving to further nauseate her intellect, finding her lips clinging tightly to the girth as the rod retreated from her mouth from sheer size discrepancy.

The male whose identity Anne could not even catch a glimpse of then commenced the face-fucking proper, going full ham without any gradual build-up at a rate comparable to his compatriot occupying the teenager's opposite end. the young, dark-haired woman's cheeks struggled to accommodate the invader, feeling as though they were ready to split wide open starting from the corners of her mouth on top of the premonition she was about to be sick at any moment as large hands clenched tightly around her fragile neck as if threatening to crush it, able to feel the bulge created in her windpipe as it speedily pistoned underneath the unknown male's compressing thumbs.

"Don' wear her oot too much, boys!! Captain Bonny could be heard drunkenly yelling somewhere from the sidelines (Anne could not see precisely where in her current pose), followed by a brief chuckle and the sound of sloshing liquid in glass. "She needs tae be up bright 'n early in the morn tae swab me cabin!"

For an indeterminate while longer, Anne's gob and cunt continued to be defiled with unabating stamina, each male at each orifice seemingly working in silent tandem. In each of the fleeting intervals where she felt her womanhood emptied out, she would be made to swallow another violent thrust into her throat that caused a bubbly gurgle and vice-versa, the table legs underneath creaking and swaying from their energetic efforts, threatening to give way at a moment's notice. Meanwhile, it seemed that some on the onlookers had already grown impatient since the next thing she knew, her chest - specifically her nipples - were being prodded at from either side by two spongy, warm and slightly moistened tips which she could only and correctly surmise were yet another couple of cocks aching for stimulation. Though she could not see the pair of penises, they did not feel too particularly large judging from the way their heads rubbed against her nubs, at least when compared to the massive member she was currently choking on. In fact, they seemed significantly stubbier than what was considered average length, but she would have given anything in that instant for either one of them to replace the behemoth violating her throat. The girl's sensitive nipples soon stiffened against the pink crowns as they pushed deep into her areolae whilst their squat shafts were vigorously jerked, wresting a groan out of Anne smothered by the suffocating sausage she was being compelled to swallow repeatedly.

More minutes passed by, though for Anne, they felt exaggerated beyond count as she was caught in the four-way crossfire from each cardinal direction, her grey matter slowly turning to soup as it was jostled around within her skull from the penetrating pincer attack on both her ends, her entire petite frame being rocked without relent as tears began to roll from her eyes to her forehead as her position and gravity dictated, quivering from cumming a second time midway through the shag beyond anyone's notice, her climatic moan lost within the sea of constant huffs and sighs as she was only just now realising how tender her cunt had become through constant battering. Alas, as is the way of all good(?) things, the fivesome finished up before long. First, Anne heard deep groanings coming from left and her right, followed quickly by the throbbing tips that were prodding her nipples pulling away directly before she felt several strands of warm adhesive suddenly streaked across her breasts, concluding the two teasing her teats had already reached the ends of their tethers and were now releasing their surprisingly large quantity of seed all over her modest chest, shooting about four strings each before their cum was reduced to a few dribbles, though they ensured not a drop was wasted on the table or the floor, flicking and rubbing the rest of their spunk clean off their cocks upon her smooth, soft skin before withdrawing completely.

Not long after this, Anne was able to feel simultaneous pulsations occur in both her gullet and her pussy, and it did not take long after that initial detection before both orifices were crammed full with both lengths as deep as they would allow, the first male's pelvis smacking for a final time into Anne's aching groin while the second's slammed into her features with the roughest buck he had done up till that point, the brunt of the impact coming from the swing of his testicles as they both slapped perfectly into Anne's orbits to the extent were bruises were left where the spheroids had landed once they were withdrawn, closely followed by a trembling felt against both her crotch and her lips as the four hands gripping various points of her body now clenched significantly tighter than before.

Two roars then resounded throughout the room as the rods erupted while they were lodged deep within the cabin girl, setting off yet another orgasm of her own as rope after rope of heated, viscid sludge was pumped out from the cocks and flooded both her ends without any finish in foreseeable sight. From her top, most of the spunk was blasted directly towards her stomach, though much of what was fired down her throat splashed back upwards almost immediately as the sheer amount struggled to siphon through her windpipe all at once, filling her cheeks with a decent quantity of seed before the male slowly trudged his member out her throat in the midst of his climax, moaning as the crown of his cock sprung from her muzzle to splatter the remainder of his orgasm across the emerald-eyed girl's pretty face, her lips remaining loosely open while semen cascaded out as more was partially shot inside the open maw, her encompassing features were painted white until the unknown man finished the rest of his cumming, her jaw and oesophagus no doubt going to be hurting come the morrow.

In contrast, the male tending the young woman's nethers kept his cock firmly wedged within from the inception of his orgasm to its conclusion, his muscles completely tensed with the only motions being some minor shudders in his frame as his seed was pumped directly from his penis into her uterus, a huff accompanying each shot as it was fired. The male crewmember only laxed once his balls had been thoroughly emptied, slumping forwards with such a jolt, Anne feared his large torso was about ready to collapse onto her petite physique, though he was able to stop himself by the timely placement of his palms against the table surface. Anne lifted her slack head up just in time to see him recover from his heavy panting and step backwards, watching as his softening cock pulled away from her cunt covered in a mixture of his own semen and the cabin girl's vaginal juices, dribbling some onto the floor below as it flopped earthwards upon complete extraction.

The young cabin girl caught a brief glimpse of a smirk on his face before her line of sight was instantly obstructed by another body standing adjacent to her groin, this one shirtless as well as bottomless, purely to exhibit his tall, ripped physique, his perfectly chiselled and smooth pectorals distracting her from looking towards his face or even his exposed manhood before she found her head forced back into an upturned position to be staring upside-down towards another man's cock, one with a substantially more hirsute base and scrotum than the one proceeding it, hovering mere centimetres away from her features before it pushing past her lips in perfect synchronicity with its fellow appendage penetrating her used folds on the other end without hesitation, faster than Anne could even worry of the possibility of being impregnated if the party was to play out at this same rate.

To the surprise of nobody present however, that was precisely how events proceeded without fail. At least two men tended to Anne at all times, one mercilessly fucking her throat while the other diligently pounded away at her pussy, with the occasional quickshot, unable to restrain his urges much longer, imposed himself on the ongoing three-way to ensure his ejaculation would land at least somewhere on the young woman's slender figure. When either male at either end of her finished shooting his slime into whichever orifice he happened to be pushing his manhood into, he would withdraw to the back rows of the crowd and immediately be replaced by the next one in line, plugging Anne's cunt or maw back up before any loose jizz was able to seep from one of the two orifices. No dicks as large as that initial monster entered her gullet again that night, though quite a few increasingly sizeable beasts did consistently ravage her cunt, ensuring it stayed slack for the rest of the evening. At some indeterminate point, her arms were even eventually released, although she made no effort of escape as if having already resigned herself to seeing this ordeal through to its end, her muffled moans not letting up for even a moment as her interior was stirred beyond the limits of her fortitude.

As all this played out, Gyllen remained frozen and all but forgotten in his nondescript space as he watched with both abject disgust and morbid fascination at the gangbang progressing before his unblinking eyes through the cracks in the wall of bottomless bodies which surrounded the young female not too terribly removed from his own age, reminding him greatly of the sort of shenanigans he would involve himself in back in the Monster District, and only just now began to worry if he too appeared as overly louche as the cabin girl when partaking in such activities now that he was viewing a similar situation play out from an outsider's perspective for the first time.

"Enjoyin' th' show, Prince Pussy~?" A feminine voice coming from his immediate right broke his stupor. Turning his head to face its source, he saw Min had returned to his side at some point while his notice was focused solely towards Anne's predicament. The goblin was leaning back in a chair, precariously balancing it on two legs with the heel of her raised right boot firmly pressed down on the table just in front of her, her stubby stems spread far apart to give the blond full view of her naked crotch, having apparently lost her shorts at some point during the chaos without first removing her footwear. She rested her left arm over the seat's backboard while her right palm held a half-filled bottle by its flat base beneath her and repeatedly pushed the narrow glass neck in and out of her folds partially hidden by her orange bush.